PDA

View Full Version : Lightspeed Panel

jammom
03-10-2010, 05:56 AM
http://us.lightspeedpanel.com/US/public/index.us

Need a referral from an existing member

somechick
03-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Is there an existing member out there that can refer me, please? I can PM you the email address to use, or PM me, or whatever. Thanks! :)

jammom
03-10-2010, 10:56 AM
I PMed ya-been w/ them for yrs
Don't take referrals very often-def a hard 1 to get into !

rebate queen
05-06-2010, 11:24 AM
Applied for this today and was accepted. It didn't ask me for a referral. I used this link:
http://us.lightspeedpanel.com/US/register/registerPage.us?custom=BPIUS00103&lc=en&subcode=CD9166

jammom
05-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Cool beans-somechick-there's your link !!!
Thanx Dawn !!!

somechick
05-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Cool beans is right!! I'm in! Thanks girls! :))

rebate queen
05-22-2010, 09:36 PM
They send me tons of surveys--I can't keep up!

Deb, do you do all their surveys?? Do you think it's worth it? It looks like 100 points amounts to about a dollar...

jammom
05-22-2010, 10:37 PM
I do most their surveys(sometimes quota filled by time I get home) & have done TONS of PTs for them-so have hubby & boys(16 yo son just finished a Acne wash PT) The only thing I don't like is no cash payouts-but I would def say they're worth it.

rebate queen
08-26-2010, 08:30 AM
If you want a lot of surveys, join this one! I get surveys every day!

Minister's Wife
09-15-2010, 02:56 AM
Just got 2 $5 Amazon Gift Cards from them. The points add up pretty quick even if you don't qualify for a survey you still get a token for your time.

Minister's Wife
01-20-2011, 09:50 AM
Just got this and thought I should pass it on just in case!!

A few weeks ago, we let you know about some upcoming changes to the Lightspeed Panel. LightspeedPanel.com has joined forces with MySurvey.com to make your overall membership and survey taking experience more enjoyable and rewarding.

Beginning January 24, 2011 your Lightspeedpanel.com membership will be transferred to the MySurvey.com consumer research panel. MySurvey.com is very similar to LightspeedPanel.com, and your experience will be the same as it has been on the Lightspeed Panel. You will still:

* Share your opinions about the products and services you use every day.
* Earn Reward Points for taking surveys. Reward Points can be redeemed for e-certificates, gift cards, merchandise, charity donations and much more. Mysurvey.com offers the same reward options as Lightspeedpanel.com
* Opportunities to be entered into several MySurvey.com sweepstakes with prizes awarded daily, monthly and quarterly.

For the next few days, you may continue participating in surveys sent to you by LightspeedPanel.com as you have in the past.

* As of January 22, 2011 you will no longer be able to login to http://us.lightspeedpanel.com
* Beginning January 24, you will login to https://www.mysurvey.com with the same email address and password used to login to the Lightspeed Panel to take surveys and view your Reward Points.
* Survey invitations will be sent to you from [email protected] please be sure to add that address to your approved email contacts to ensure you receive our survey invitations.

All points you have received for taking surveys will be transferred to your MySurvey.com membership. If you are already participating in surveys for MySurvey.com your accounts will be combined.

MySurvey.com and LightspeedPanel.com are owned by the same parent company, The Kantar Group, the information, insight and consultancy division of WPP. MySurvey.com is a member of TRUSTe. Your privacy is assured. Your information will only be used to contact you with survey invitations and information related to your MySurvey.com membership. Membership and survey participation is completely voluntary. Click here to read the MySurvey.com privacy policy.

We sincerely appreciate your past participation with the Lightspeed Panel and look forward to offering you an even better survey experience with MySurvey.com. If you have any questions about your current Lighspeedpanel.com membership or about the transfer of your membership to Mysurvey.com, please click here.

Lauren
Lightspeed Consumer Panel

jammom
01-20-2011, 10:32 AM
I got the same-not sure if this is a good thing or not