PDA

View Full Version : Free Vegetable Seeds

Ryan's Mom
03-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Get Vegetable Seeds for Free!

We send seeds for free to anyone in the United States who wants to start a garden! We mail seeds anywhere from Maine to Hawaii and Texas to Alaska. You can also pick up seeds in several states around the country. Below you will find a list of locations where you can pick up our seeds. These folks have all graciously agreed to partner with us by distributing Dinner Garden seeds to anyone who wants them in those areas. None of our distributors charge anything for the seeds, not even postage, so be sure to pick them up! Can't make it to a distribution site? No worries! Contact us using the form below, and we will mail seeds to you, for free!

Please don't abuse this. This is a non-profit that sends seeds to people who plant a garden to supplement their grocery dollars.

http://www.dinnergarden.org/needSeeds.html

anathica
03-23-2010, 08:06 AM
This is exactly what I needed. We have a very limited grocery budget and every year I try to plant some veggies. I usually get seeds from Dollar Tree for 10 for a buck, if I catch them before they run out.

"Please note that due to incredibly high demand, we are backlogged in our requests while we wait for additional funding for supplies. We will ship seeds to you as soon as we have the money to do so."

I hope that is not because people have been abusing this one, and I hope that they get the seeds out in time to plant!

Thanks for this one!

petitefame
03-23-2010, 04:39 PM
I think lots of people are planting gardens this year. It is hard to find the plants that I usually buy. I don't like planting from seeds except for cucumbers.