PDA

View Full Version : Free Stride Mega Mystery Gum When You Fan Them On Facebook(1st 20,000)

Ryan's Mom
03-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Sign into your Facebook account, fan Stride, click on the Mega Mystery tab, click on the big pack of gum in the middle of the page and fill in your info. ***You must qualify***. I'm hearing that it's age related (!!!!) so for date of birth I lied (a lot) and said I was born in 1978.

http://www.facebook.com/stride-gum?v=app_7146470109

Congratulations! You've successfully registered to receive a free pack of STRIDE?® Mega Mystery?„? gum - with the flavor that keeps you guessing. Be sure to visit us on our STRIDE?® Facebook Fan Page and let us know what you think. Check it out at www.facebook.com/stridegum.

Thanks again for supporting STRIDE?®,
The Ridiculously Long Lasting Gum?®.

- The STRIDE?® Team

jammom
03-15-2010, 09:53 PM
I heard it only works in Firefox-NOT IE ,but I got thru on FF,so I dunno.
I entered my real age & it let me,but yea,I read it might be age targeted (maybe random?)
Cool freebie to come home to !

anathica
03-23-2010, 07:57 AM
"Thanks for all of your interest in STRIDE?® Mega Mystery™. All of our Mega Mystery™ samples have been distributed. But don't fret, we have a lot more exciting content and promotions coming up that we can't wait to share with you. Thanks again for your support and stay tuned for more!"

:( Darn