PDA

View Full Version : Free Pssssst! Instant Spray Shampoo Sample

Ryan's Mom
03-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Get your FREE travel size of Pssssst! Instant Spray Shampoo. Simply follow the instructions below and your product will be on it's way!

New User?

To enjoy the redbook promotion, please enter your email address to join this site.

http://www.freemanbeauty.com/redbook/

we3kings
03-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Thank You for posting. I had to click on a confirmation e-mail link to complete.

jammom
03-17-2010, 09:49 PM
This was so gross in the 70s !!! (OK-showing my age)

3sproutsmama
03-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Now that's something different, wonder how it works. Guess I'll have to sign up and try it out.

anathica
03-23-2010, 07:40 AM
Waterless shampoo, eh? Very interesting. I wonder how well it works. Thanks for the freebie, I'm definitely eager to try this one out.

P.S. The confirmation e-mail is for their mailing list. I don't think you have to a) join the mailing list or b) click on the link in the confirmation e-mail to sign up.

caryg37
03-24-2010, 06:11 AM
This was so gross in the 70s !!! (OK-showing my age)

LOL....I'm going to show my age too...there was a product in the 70's called "Minipoo" which was a dry shampoo. Basically it was talcum powder you would comb out...gross indeed! :lol:

jammom
03-24-2010, 06:18 AM
LOL....I'm going to show my age too...there was a product in the 70's called "Minipoo" which was a dry shampoo. Basically it was talcum powder you would comb out...gross indeed! :lol:

My heck-I seem to remember that too !

petitefame
03-24-2010, 01:45 PM
This product is not new. I bought a can of this stuff back in 2005 to go on vacation. It isn't cheap either...a 4oz can was like 5 bucks. It is not a shampoo, it's just powder that you spray on your hair to soak up the oil. It didnt work too well with me because I have an oily scalp and with this blonde hair it didnt last long enough.

we3kings
03-24-2010, 06:22 PM
I've actually done this with the talcum powder and brushed it out. It works if your in a pinch. It doesn't look great though. lol :|

rebate queen
09-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Look at the email I got today. It sure took them a loooonnnggg time to send it...LOL!

Thank you for requesting a sample of Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo through Redbook magazine.

Although supplies have run out, we are passing along a $2.00 OFF coupon so you can experience the amazing benefits of Pssssst!

Ryan's Mom
09-20-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah, I got the same email. Six months and then we get the brush-off! I think I'll send them a nasty email.

UPDATE

I didn't just send a message, I send a freaking novelette!

joelmandre
09-20-2010, 06:12 PM
If you are going to limit free samples, use a system that will only allow so many unique entries.

rebate queen
09-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I got the same email. Six months and then we get the brush-off! I think I'll send them a nasty email.

UPDATE

I didn't just send a message, I send a freaking novelette!

You go Dolores!!

If you are going to limit free samples, use a system that will only allow so many unique entries.

Exactly my thoughts!

Ryan's Mom
09-21-2010, 12:06 AM

I agree too! If they'd said "limited to the first 5,000 or 10,00 or whatever, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But that's okay, I gave them an earful! LOL!