PDA

View Full Version : Absolute-Forum Contest - Your Post - Our Prizes

SadMan
03-19-2010, 04:30 AM
Earn points, exchange points for prizes.

One new thread is worth 5 points
One post is worth 2 points

Prizes exchanged only for the posts points.

Register here: http://absolute-forum.com/register.php

http://absolute-forum.com/images/shop/remote.jpg http://absolute-forum.com/images/shop/bear.jpg http://absolute-forum.com/images/shop/fitness_mag.jpg http://absolute-forum.com/images/shop/xbox_mag.jpg

Prizes:

*NEW* All You (1-year) Magazine Subscription - 599 points
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (XBOX360)- 899 points
Sonic Unleashed for Wii - 499 points
Bicycle Guardians Playing Cards - 149 points
Jessica Simpson Ali Indexer Wallet - 699 points
Kodak Digital Picture Frame - 2,599 points
Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 - 989 points
Mini Universal TV Remote - 300 points
Norton Internet Security 2010 - 750 points
Tan Bear - 799 points
adidas Men's RPM ClimaCool Cap - 459 points
Bullhead Blue Jeans (Men's) - 849 points
Case Logic 17" Canvas Backpack - 849 points
Chadwicks High-Waist Jeans (Women's) - 799 points
Fox Monster Ricky Carmichael Tee - 799 points
HURLEY Hollywood & Vine Womens Tee - 699 points
Discover Magazine - 599 points
EatingWell - 599 points
Entertainment Weekly - 599 points
Fitness Magazine - 599 points
Glamour - 599 points
Men's Journal - 599 points
National Geographic Kids - 599 points
Official Xbox Magazine [with DVD] - 749 points

Free Shop Link / Prize description / Order prizes (http://absolute-forum.com/xperience.php?go=shop)

RULES

1. HOW TO ENTER
Beginning at 12:00:01AM (Central Time) Monday, March 19, 2010 and ending on 11:59:59PM (Central Time) Monday, May 31, 2010, you can enter Absolute-Forum.com Prize Contest by registering www.absolute-forum.com and communicate on the forum (post new threads/anwser topics). For each one message you will receive 2 points. These points can be exchanged for prizes in our absolute-forum store. The number of prizes is limited.

2. ELIGIBILITY
The Contest is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.

3. SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNERS / WINNER NOTIFICATION
Exchange accumulated points for prizes you can in our store. After prize order Winner will be notified by internal mail to refine the delivery address. After receiving the delivery address - your prize will be sent within 5 working days.

4. PRIZES
The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and cannot be transferred. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted.

5. RESTRICTION
Most of posts should not consist of one or two words, like 'Thank you'.
We can remove any member of the contest for non-compliance, quality of posts.

WINNERS / Prizes sent to:
jammom (Fox Monster Ricky Carmichael Tee / Jessica Simpson Ali Indexer Wallet / Sonic Unleashed for Wii / Grand Theft Auto XBOX 360 )
Ryan's Mom (Norton Internet Security 2010)

You can be next!

GYPSYRUM
03-19-2010, 07:37 AM
I would most certainly love to win .... Great prizes..So glad I joined your group. Great information..Thanks...

SadMan
03-19-2010, 08:05 AM
Excellent! You have to do posts on the forum - the more posts, the more points...

BKaren
03-19-2010, 09:14 AM
Absolute Forum is THE Absolute number 1!:lol:

SadMan
03-19-2010, 09:20 AM
Сongratulations to the first post and first earned points! :usa:

shijachitle
03-19-2010, 09:51 AM
This sounds great. How can I see the points I've got ?

Juli67
03-19-2010, 09:59 AM
I wanted to know if this forum is new? I never heard about it before.
:) I'm glad I joined.

SadMan
03-19-2010, 10:01 AM
Points are credited 1 time per day, after points statistics auto upgrade. See you points balance in the shop: http://absolute-forum.com/xperience.php?go=shop&cat=5

Below prize specified amount (you have ...)

or simply --> number of Posts x 2 = your points balance.

1 post = 2 points

SadMan
03-19-2010, 10:03 AM
I wanted to know if this forum is new? I never heard about it before.
:) I'm glad I joined.

Forum created in 2007.

somechick
03-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Earn points for just piping up in the forum? Yipee! :D
Fun stuff!!

And anyway weeee gooooo!! :yahoo:

we3kings
03-20-2010, 07:02 PM
Cool, this shouldn't be too hard considering my big mouth. lol :lol: ;)

Ryan's Mom
03-20-2010, 10:26 PM
I've already started spending my points! My Norton Internet Security expires next month so I ordered it form the prizes. Having it as a prize is FANtastic! :D

jammom
03-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Got my little guy(now 14) the t-shirt

Nice to see everyone piping up around here-now I want to hear about sweeps winners !!!

SadMan
03-21-2010, 08:22 AM
I received a letters regarding your orders, check your mailboxes and send me the address, size, etc. On Monday, I will pay, and Amazon will send you your prizes. :|

Off Topic Chat / Games - where you can easily earn points! :)

ldolphins13
03-21-2010, 04:59 PM
hope to earn some points to get some GREAT rewards or just 1 GREAT reward:) still gotta gigure out how 2 get the 5 points?? :)

Ryan's Mom
03-21-2010, 10:07 PM
hope to earn some points to get some GREAT rewards or just 1 GREAT reward:) still gotta gigure out how 2 get the 5 points?? :)

One new thread is worth 5 points

That means if you find a new freebie, coupon, rebate, hot deal, etc and post it you'll get 5 points. Sign in and click on http://absolute-forum.com/xperience.php?go=shop&cat=5 to check points earned. Full rules are on the first post in this thread.

SadMan
03-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Added two new prizes:
Bicycle Guardians Playing Cards - 149 points
Jessica Simpson Ali Indexer Wallet - 699 points

http://absolute-forum.com/images/shop/wallet.jpg http://absolute-forum.com/images/shop/bicycle.jpg

Order prizes here (http://absolute-forum.com/xperience.php?go=shop&cat=7)

shakespearianwiccan
03-22-2010, 08:33 PM
I'm a chatterbox so hopefully this WILL finally pay off for me..lol

hintonfamily
03-22-2010, 11:54 PM
This sounds like it maybe interesting to do !:cool:

tashatv28
03-23-2010, 12:46 PM
thanks this is great

celtmaidn
03-25-2010, 11:14 AM
Sweet! What a great idea! Mind if I snag the basic idea for another forum I manage?

jammom
04-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Let's see more posting to earn prizes !!!
I've rec'd my 3 prizes-what a GREAT reward for doing what I love best-sharing samples,freebies,coups & sweeps w/ all my friends !

hardrockryan
04-02-2010, 05:21 AM
Nice. I've allways been coming here but never signed up.:chees:

jammom
04-05-2010, 05:09 AM
Glad you decided to sign up hardrockryan ! Welcome to the BEST freebie forum on the Net

There's more prizes guys-keep posting !
My son LOVES the Monster t-shirt
The wallet is the perfect size for me to take what I need to work
And of course the video game is getting a workout !
Thanx Sadman-you rock !!! }-

SadMan
04-10-2010, 03:24 AM
Added a new prize - All You (1-year) [Magazine Subscription]
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:

Coupons: All You features coupons in each issue; many are high-value and exclusive to the magazine.
Live Well for Less: An inviting two-page, front-of-the-book section offers practical, actionable ideas for saving money.
Dress for Real Life: All You features clothing from stores where women really shop at price points they can afford, showcasing many different body types, and often features real women in our fashion stories.
Your Health: Providing smart cures and simple ways to boost wellness.
We Made it Work: Inspiring first-person stories of women who have overcome challenges in their lives. Recent features have included how four women fought their way out of debt and joblessness, three adoptees searching for their birth families and others bravely beating cancer.
Solve Your Family??™s Eating Challenges: In each issue an All You nutrition expert solves one family??™s eating challenge, offering essential tips and advice on how they can live healthier lives.
Reality Checkers: All You is focused on reflecting our reader and her real life in everything we do. A key element to this is its ongoing dialogue with a highly engaged group of over 20,000 readers, the All You ???Reality Checkers.??? Their tips and photos are featured in every issue, ensuring that all content is ???Reality Checked.???
Real Family Food: Five easy meals that can be prepared that respect both the reader??™s time and budget with cost per serving, prep and cook times included.
Feature Articles: Money-saving solutions, low-cost beauty ideas, simple fitness plans, practical home tips and more.

rkreed
04-13-2010, 10:39 AM
Hope I win!

jammom
04-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Just keep posting & you'll earn points !
Glad to have you as a member-Welcome !!!

Minister's Wife
05-16-2010, 03:00 PM
So if you are registered you are entered? Is that correct?? Where do you find how many points you have?

rebate queen
05-16-2010, 03:04 PM
So if you are registered you are entered? Is that correct?? Where do you find how many points you have?

I was wondering the same thing...

Minister's Wife
05-16-2010, 03:10 PM
I found the info!! This is way cool!!

Just go back to post # 17 in this thread. Click on Order Prizes here. At the top is a group of choices; Ranking, Group Ranking, Awards, etc...

Click on Ranking and then to the right there is a search for members option. Type in your user name and it will bring you up. Then you can see how many points you have and how you got them, posts, starting threads.

Sheesh I didn't know I was earning points all along and I have over 900 now. I love it!! This site has helped me so much and now I am being rewarded for getting savings. Who could ask for more? It's like having my cake, eating and getting seconds!!

Oh and someone so so nice to give me an award. How sweet. Thank you!!

we3kings
05-16-2010, 03:21 PM
I found the info!! This is way cool!!

Just go back to post # 17 in this thread. Click on Order Prizes here. At the top is a group of choices; Ranking, Group Ranking, Awards, etc...

Click on Ranking and then to the right there is a search for members option. Type in your user name and it will bring you up. Then you can see how many points you have and how you got them, posts, starting threads.

Sheesh I didn't know I was earning points all along and I have over 900 now. I love it!! This site has helped me so much and now I am being rewarded for getting savings. Who could ask for more? It's like having my cake, eating and getting seconds!!

Oh and someone so so nice to give me an award. How sweet. Thank you!!

I just wanted to clarify something so your not confused, the 900 points you have are not all eligable for the contest just the points for posting you recieve 2 points for each post so for example, if you have 200 posts you would have 400 points. Hope that was helpful. :)

Minister's Wife
05-16-2010, 03:38 PM
I just wanted to clarify something so your not confused, the 900 points you have are not all eligable for the contest just the points for posting you recieve 2 points for each post so for example, if you have 200 posts you would have 400 points. Hope that was helpful. :)

I realized that after I got to looking through the prizes. But I still have a bunch for the little time I have been a member. Sheesh I should have stopped lurking a long time ago.

rebate queen
05-16-2010, 04:20 PM
Hmmmm...when I went "shopping", it was only giving me credit for points from posting, not any points for starting threads??

Ryan's Mom
05-16-2010, 05:40 PM
PM sadman and let him know. He should have it fixed pretty quick. He's always been really good about problems with the website.

we3kings
05-16-2010, 06:09 PM
Hmmmm...when I went "shopping", it was only giving me credit for points from posting, not any points for starting threads??

In this contest it says you only get points for posting not for starting threads. The rules are on page one. HTH

jammom
05-16-2010, 09:15 PM
Threads=5 pts
Posting=2 pts

we3kings
05-18-2010, 05:32 AM
I won All You (1-year) Magazine Subscription.
Thanks a bunch!!!! :))

rebate queen
05-18-2010, 05:34 AM
I won All You (1-year) Magazine Subscription.
Thanks a bunch!!!! :))

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd1/cmts/images/congrats/17.gif (http://www.sweetcomments.net/)

SadMan
05-26-2010, 03:17 PM
Remember, the points contest ends at 11:59:59PM (Central Time) Monday, May 31, 2010. Find those goodies and post them before it's too late!

Minister's Wife
05-26-2010, 11:20 PM
I just got an All You subscription!! Whoo Hoo!! Thank you!!

we3kings
05-27-2010, 07:03 AM
I just got an All You subscription!! Whoo Hoo!! Thank you!!

Congrats to you! I got one also. :D

Minister's Wife
05-28-2010, 02:11 PM
Congratulations!! It's fun getting all these awesome freebies isn't it?!

jammom
05-28-2010, 11:27 PM
I got the wallet,2 video games,t-shirt & All You sub(I asked SadMan to put that cause I love that mag-hell the coups make it worth it)
You all deserve much much more-thanx for joining our forum.
Dolores & Dawn(3D)-thanx for accepting the Mod positions-I couldn't think of better partners in crime!

rebate queen
05-28-2010, 11:33 PM
awwwww...that's extra nice Deb!! I couldn't think of a better team either!! You both are awesome!! The 3D Squad!!! WOOT!!

rebate queen
05-28-2010, 11:34 PM
Deb, can you get more than one thing at a time if you have enough points??

jammom
05-28-2010, 11:38 PM
I don't see why not-I think I'm gonna get another t-shirt-Matthew LOVES it & I have to take it from him when he's asleep to wash !