PDA

View Full Version : Houseparty

jammom
03-24-2010, 06:56 AM
http://houseparty.com/

Become a member & you'll have the opportunity to host Houseparties from different manufacturers-lots of Freebies & cool stuff(some are better than others)

I can't even count how many of these I've done,but it's fun

rebate queen
04-26-2010, 03:17 AM
Will DIGIORNO?® Beat Pizzeria Pizza?
Host a DIGIORNO?® Soccer Shootout House Party ??”
See if your home team becomes believers
On June 11th, there will be more at stake in your living room than who wins the match ??” that's because you'll have friends and family over to see if DIGIORNO will be the big time player that gets everyone believing it tastes as fresh as a pizzeria pizza.

Will DIGIORNO Pizza's triple scoring threat of fresh-baked taste, rising crust, and big, juicy toppings win your crowd over? See for yourself when you serve delicious DIGIORNO Pizza and the fans start cheering!

So kick off your home field championship by seeing how DIGIORNO makes a believer out of everyone. With DIGIORNO on your team, who needs pizzeria pizza?

jammom
04-26-2010, 03:44 AM
Thank you-I haven't really been keepin up w/ posting here-but we're waiting on the Bicycle Playing Cards HP-since I work every Fri nite,the boys & hubby have some great poker games & this is right up our alley !

rebate queen
04-27-2010, 03:22 AM
POP THE CORK. LET THE GOOD TIMES FLOW.
HOST A 2010 FRENCH COCKTAIL HOUR HOUSE PARTY!
Bonjour, Bons Vivants!
It??™s time to gather with friends, celebrate delicious food, and sip in style (Parisian style, that is!), at the 2010 French Cocktail Hour House Party ??” Ap??ritif ?° la fran?·aise! In France, evenings begin with the ritual of the ap??ritif, or cocktail hour ??” a chance to wind down from the day, catch up with family and friends, and enjoy a refreshing drink and nibble before dinner.

On June 3rd, if you are selected to be a host, you and your friends can wine and dine your way through France from the comfort of your own home. Hosts will receive party items ??” including special discounts on delicious food, wine and more* ??” to make your foodie f??te memorable and fun. You will also have access to our very own French Concierge, who can answer your questions and help you create a truly authentic party experience.

To top it off, hosts and guests in this event will have the opportunity to participate in separate sweepstakes (one for hosts offered by House Party, sponsored by ATOUT FRANCE- France Tourism Development Agency, and one for everyone offered by ATOUT FRANCE- France Tourism Development Agency), giving all involved a chance to win a trip to France for two!**

Host spots are limited ??” don??™t miss out on the chance to share this beloved national French pastime with friends, full of luscious libations, tempting tastes, and lots of fun surprises!

This event is only open to hosts in the following states:
AZ, CO, DE, DC, FL, ID, IA, NE, NV, NY, ND, OK, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

You must be 21 or older to apply, host and attend this party.

rebate queen
05-03-2010, 04:23 AM
Fire up the fun ??”
Host a Thrill of the Grill Hot Dog House Party!
It's an exclusive new spin on an old favorite ??” a summer tradition in backyards across America made better!

On June 19th, your backyard will come alive with family fun...when you fire up that grill and your guests get a taste of new OSCAR MAYER Selects Premium Beef Franks. They'll love that big juicy hot dog taste, and you'll be thrilled that they're made with 100% pure beef and no nitrates or nitrites except those naturally ocurring in celery juice.

If selected to host, you'll be serving up even more thrills with coupons, recipes, outdoor fun ideas and more for everyone to share!

Spaces are limited. So don't delay. And prepare your grill gang for a real thrill!

Apply Now!

we3kings
05-03-2010, 06:43 AM
I gotta tell you I am jealous about these. I've applied to 30 house parties and been denied for all of them. I'm sure I must be doing something wrong. :cry:

rebate queen
05-03-2010, 08:26 AM
I gotta tell you I am jealous about these. I've applied to 30 house parties and been denied for all of them. I'm sure I must be doing something wrong. :cry:

Gosh, it seems like they would at least give you a chance:rolleyes::cry:

I'll probably never get another one. Way back when they first started I was accepted to one. I had the party, but could never figure out how to get the pictures posted. Then I was accepted for another. I wanted to make sure and do well, so that I could get more parties. I had a new camera and knew how to post pics. Well, I ended up very sick and had to cancel the party. I sent them an email to explain, but I don't think it did any good. I was rejected over and over again. I finally quit applying for them.

Recently, I just started trying again. I have applied for two of them. I am hoping, but I'm pretty sure that more rejection is on the way:(

rebate queen
05-15-2010, 07:46 AM
I actually got accepted for the one I really wanted!!:chees:

Congratulations... You are a Fresh Taste of Summer House Party?„? host!!

swede
05-15-2010, 04:13 PM
These sound like fun. I have never had any luck getting picked for a party.

rebate queen
05-16-2010, 06:02 AM
These sound like fun. I have never had any luck getting picked for a party.

Just keep trying...and when you apply, answer the questions with what you think they would want to hear;)

jammom
05-16-2010, 08:17 AM
I just did(or should I say hubby & boys) just did the Bicycle Playing Cards one-I seem to get my share,but haven't been doin much applying lately

Minister's Wife
05-16-2010, 10:11 PM
I've applied for 6 of them but have only heard back about one of them. They all were to be decided this month, so I am hopeful. It would be fun to do at least one.

rebate queen
05-20-2010, 07:00 AM
MAKE THE BOLD CHOICE, HOST A
BULL'S-EYE BOLD BBQ
POWERED BY HOUSE PARTY?„?
When it comes to BBQ sauce, what kind of man are you ??” bold or sweet? BULL'S-EYE challenges you to go bold as you fire up the grill and host the most epic BBQ of the summer for you and your buddies.

On June 26th, be the first to taste four bold new sauces from BULL'S-EYE. Then go horn to horn with your friends as you compete in fierce backyard games that are as bold as the sauce itself.

If selected to host, you'll receive a free party pack filled with great stuff sure to make your BBQ legendary.

Spots are limited ??” sign up now.

Apply Now!

rebate queen
05-22-2010, 04:39 AM
Get Your Home Summer-Ready
Host a Febreze Fresh Summer Entertaining House Party

If selected to host, you and your friends will have a great time learning to keep your home fresh and summer-ready!

On June 26th, your girlfriends will come over for an exciting party filled with great summer entertaining tips ??” from delicious recipes featuring simple ingredients, to impressive decorations made from items found around the house and garden.
You and your guests will get to try out the all-new Febreze Set & Refresh weeks before it hits store shelves!
You'll also receive a FREE party pack filled with coupons and other goodies to help make it a summer bash to remember!
Spaces for this exclusive day of fun are limited.

Apply Now!

jammom
06-09-2010, 12:00 PM
YAY-I got the Febreeze House Party !!!

Minister's Wife
06-09-2010, 01:10 PM
I got chosen for the Febreeze House party!! Whoo Hoo!! it is June 26th. I have already invited everyone and have downloaded things from House Party. Can't wait. You should see all the goodies coming in the kit. All kinds of free things and 180 coupons! Wow!!

This is my first one so i am really excited about it. We are going to have a movie night to go with it. Should be fun.

Minister's Wife
06-09-2010, 01:11 PM
YAY-I got the Febreeze House Party !!!

Yay!!! We can compare notes.

rebate queen
06-15-2010, 05:03 AM
Give Your BBQ a BOBOLI Makeover
Host a
Beat BBQ Boredeom House Party!
Here's the party scoop:

If selected to host, you'll invite your friends and family over on August 14th to experience a BBQ unlike any other ??” featuring delicious grilled pizzas made with Boboli.
You'll wow your guests' palates with six entirely un-boring grilled pizza combinations and also put backyard games to the fun-test, putting exciting new spins on old classics.
To top it off, Boboli will send you a FREE party pack filled with goodies, including product coupons and pizza gear ??” all in the name of beating BBQ boredom!
Spaces are limited.

APPLY NOW!

rebate queen
06-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Dear Dawn,
Host a party and get FREE Kleenex?® Brand products and other cool stuff:

If selected to host a Kleenex?® Hand Towels Clean and Fresh Hands House Party?„?, you'll invite your friends and their children over on July 24th for a day of fun sponsored by Kleenex?® Hand Towels.

Besides great arts & crafts activities and a scavenger hunt, you'll have a chance to use Kleenex?® hand towels to teach your kids how to wash and dry their hands properly, ensuring they stay healthy and germ-free.

HouseParty.com will help facilitate the fun ??” first you'll set up a free party page to get the buzz going and spread the word, and the folks at House Party will provide you with creative party ideas, favors, tips, and more.

What's more, Kleenex?® Hand Towels will help make it a party to remember by sending you a FREE party pack filled with products and goodies for you and your guests!
Host spots for this family-friendly party are limited.

APPLY NOW!

Minister's Wife
06-19-2010, 12:11 AM
Dear Lois,
Host a party and get FREE Splenda products and other cool stuff:

* If selected to host, you'll invite your friends and family over on July 31st for a backyard bash.
* Your party menu will feature new and exciting ways to cook with America's Favorite No Calorie Sweetener, with recipe help from SPLENDA?® Signature Chef Katie Brown — think Southwest Citrus Salsa, Santa Fe Veggie Chili and Miami-Fusion Virgin Mojito!
* SPLENDA?® will make it a party to remember by sending you a FREE party pack filled with products and goodies for you and your guests!

Host spots for this cool summer party are limited.

APPLY NOW!

Minister's Wife
06-19-2010, 12:14 AM
There are also Boboli, Rubbermaid, Play Station 3, and Thai Kitchen party info now. You can be put on an e-mail list to be told when you can apply for these. So if you haven't signed up, you should. They are well worth it!! Very little work, for a whole lot of fun and FREE products!!

rebate queen
06-23-2010, 12:44 PM
As a member of the House Party?„? community, you are entitled to exclusive offers and opportunities from our sponsors and partners, in addition to getting the advanced scoop on exciting parties you can host.

How does 25% off all of your party supply needs sound? House Party is pleased to introduce you to our new Official Party Supply Partner, Shindigz. Shindigz has an awesome selection of low-cost party supplies, favors and decorations. As a special welcoming offer, we are giving you 25% off your party supply order just in time for your mid-summer and 4th of July parties! And the best thing is, you can use this for any party you??™re having, anytime.

Just click here to get started and don??™t forget to enter the promo code SZX4GC to get your 25% discount. Hurry, the discount is only valid through June 30th, 2010. Thanks for being such a great host and be on the lookout for more great offers from this and other Official Partners to come.

Party on,
Your friends at House Party

NinjaMomma
07-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Can this be done with family and friends only?
No random strangers...

rebate queen
07-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Can this be done with family and friends only?
No random strangers...

Yes, you only invite who you want to invite.

Minister's Wife
07-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Whoo Hooo!!! I got picked for my second party!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you haven't signed up you are sure missing out. These are so much fun and so easy. I am so excited!!! Wish you all lived closer, it would be fun to meet you all at this in person.

Congratulations... You are a SPLENDA?® Summer House Party™ host!!

Because you were among the first host finalists to set up your party online, you are confirmed as a host and will be receiving a free party package to share with your guests shortly before the party.

Packages will be mailed in time to arrive before your party date. Check your free party site regularly for news on what's in your package, when it's been shipped, and when you can expect it to arrive.

Meanwhile, don't forget to use the free Guest Manager tool to manage your invite list.

Use it to send invitations via email so your guests can join your online site when they RSVP. Don't have their email address? No problem -- use the print option, or just create a name-only record for them so they still appear on your party list.

And while you're online, be sure to check out and upload fun photos and videos, post comments to the national party blog, and look around for other cool features.

Please remember that information you post on the House Party website may be visible to the general public, so we advise you not to post any personally identifying information (such as last name, address, email or phone number). However, the information in your party invitations will only be visible to your guests.

Thank you for hosting a SPLENDA?® Summer House Party™!

Minister's Wife
07-07-2010, 12:59 AM
This is the info of all the goodies that are coming for the party. There will be enough things for 20 guests.

houseparty.com
SPLENDA?® Summer House Party?„?
How to Assemble Your Guests??™ Goody Bags
By now, you have received your party packs in the mail and are getting ready to assemble your guests??™ goody bags! Below, please find some suggestions on ways to assemble the items you have received.
Please note, this is simply a guide on how to divide all the items you??™ve been given. You??™re encouraged to take creative liberties while compiling your bags and make them unique to your party!
As a host, you have received some items in your party pack that are meant for only you ??“ these special gifts from the SPLENDA?® Sweetener are meant as a thank you for hosting a SPLENDA?® Summer House Party?„? ??“ and you can likely utilize them during your party as well. These items include:
??? SPLENDA?® Tins from SplendidLife.com
??? SPLENDA?® Mixing Spoons
??? SPLENDA?® Canisters
??? SPLENDA?® 3.8 OZ Granulated
??? SPLENDA?® Brown Sugar Blend
??? SPLENDA?® with Fiber Packets
??? SPLENDA?® Recipe Book
??? Copy of Katie Brown??™s Sweet American Cookbook
??? SPLENDA?® Measuring Cup
??? Coupons for $1 Off Any SPLENDA?® Product
Now that you have your host gifts set aside, it??™s time to take the remaining items and
assemble your guests??™ gift bags. Yellow bags were provided to you in your party pack for ease of assembly. Below is a list of items for your guests:
??? SPLENDA?® Mixing Spoons
??? Copies of Katie Brown??™s Sweet American Cookbook
??? SPLENDA?® Canisters
??? SPLENDA?® 1.9 OZ Granulated
??? SPLENDA?® Flavors for Coffee
??? SPLENDA?® with Fiber Packets
??? Coupons for $1 Off Any SPLENDA?® Product
Good luck and happy assembling!

rebate queen
07-08-2010, 04:00 AM
Get moving with PlayStation?® for six months of gaming fun!
HOST A
PLAY ON
WITH PLAYSTATION ?®
HOUSE PARTY?„?

What's in it for you?

A chance to host up to three actual House Parties at your home ??” kicking off late summer ??” where you and your lucky guests will get treated to play it first with PlayStation?® Move and other exciting PlayStation?® experiences.
Stuffed to the gills party packs including the brand new PlayStation?® Move motion controller bundle and awesome new games: Sports Champions?„?, The Shoot?„?, Start the Party?„? and more!
Step up your playtime for the next 6 months and get rewarded within the House Party online community ??” your smack talk and know-how will give you a chance to win special offers, sneak peeks and more.
The family fun kicks off in August with "The Ultimate PlayStation?® Move Block Party", where you could share your exclusive games and goodies with your friends and neighbors ??” how's that for party tricks?

What are you waiting for? Sign up now!

APPLY NOW!

rebate queen
07-28-2010, 02:49 PM
Dear Dawn
Host the ultimate Moms-and-Kids party! It's the CAPRI SUN 100% Fun House Party?„?. Kids will love having their favorite drink in a cool pouch, and moms will love learning how CAPRI SUN 100% JUICE and CAPRI SUN ROARIN' WATERS drinks are refreshing, better-for-you options for kids. Hosts will receive party packs loaded with lots of goodies to make this party a wholesome way for moms and kids to have a great time together!
Thanks!
The Kraft First Taste Team

rebate queen
07-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Dear Dawn
Invite a few good friends, add some fond memories and you've got all the makings of a KRAFT HOMESTYLE Comfort Food House Party?„?. Mouths will water as the rich & creamy real KRAFT cheese sauce melts over steaming macaroni topped with crunchy bread crumbs. It's the ultimate mac & cheese for all ages. What's more, you'll also get a free party pack loaded with goodies.
Thanks!

rebate queen
07-30-2010, 03:43 AM
Host a party celebrating
the exciting flavors of Thai cuisine.
If selected as a host, you'll invite guests into your home on Saturday, Sept. 25th for a My Thai Kitchen?® House Party?„? ??” the perfect way to explore the vibrant flavors, textures and colors of Thai cuisine!
You and your guests will Make Your Kitchen a Thai Kitchen?® using easy Thai Kitchen?® recipes. It'll be the perfect balance of flavor and fun that will have everyone sharing, smiling...and asking for seconds!
Thai Kitchen?® will provide a FREE party pack, including premium products that deliver a variety of authentic flavors plus special Thai-themed party favors!
Host spots for this festive party are limited, so sign up today!

APPLY NOW!

Minister's Wife
07-30-2010, 10:46 AM
Just applied last night to all three of those. Sure hope I get one.

My Splenda party is tomorrow. Have about 12 coming. Should be fun!!

rebate queen
08-02-2010, 04:28 AM
3,2,1...LET IT RIP!
Host a Beyblade Let It Rip House Party
Brought to you by Hasbro

With Beyblade: Metal Fusion, kids can design and customize their ideal battling top before going head-to-head with their friends in fast-paced, action-packed competitions.

Host a Beyblade Let It Rip House Party and make sure that your son and his friends are the first to compete with Beyblade Battle Tops.

If selected to host, you will:

Invite your son's friends over on September 25th
to get a first look at the new Beyblade: Metal Fusion line
Hold a Beyblade: Metal Fusion tournament using the
battling tops, accessories and arena in
your FREE party pack
Enjoy scenes from the all-new Beyblade
animated series, now airing weekends
on Cartoon Network
Spaces for this event are limited.

Apply Now!

rebate queen
08-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Get the girls together for a night of shared secrets

Imagine yourself as the hostess of a party with your favorite girlfriends in attendance. The party plan? To demystify and celebrate one of the most pressing and provocative of taboo topics. Your guests will laugh, learn, tempt their taste buds, feed their imaginations, share stories and gain insights. Everyone will go home informed and empowered to enliven and intensify their relationships.

Spots are limited. Don??™t miss out on this chance to host a Durex?® Girl Talk House Party?„?. People will talk. We guarantee it.

Apply Now!

rebate queen
08-20-2010, 06:31 AM
3,2,1...LET IT RIP!
Host a Beyblade Let It Rip House Party
Brought to you by Hasbro

With Beyblade: Metal Fusion, kids can design and customize their ideal battling top before going head-to-head with their friends in fast-paced, action-packed competitions.

Host a Beyblade Let It Rip House Party and make sure that your son and his friends are the first to compete with Beyblade Battle Tops.

Invite your son's friends over on September 25th
to get a first look at the new Beyblade: Metal Fusion line
Hold a Beyblade: Metal Fusion tournament using the
battling tops, accessories and arena in
your FREE party pack
Enjoy scenes from the all-new Beyblade
animated series, now airing weekends
on Cartoon Network

Apply Now!

rebate queen
08-22-2010, 02:40 PM
ENJOY THE ULTIMATE
STAR WARS?„?: THE CLONE WARS?„?
GALACTIC BATTLE EXPERIENCE
This fall, Cartoon Network's epic series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, returns with the classic, high-impact action the show's legions of fans have come to expect. Host a Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 3 House Party for your son and nine of his friends, ages 6-11 and they'll spend the evening playing the new Star Wars: The Clone Wars Galactic Battle Game from Hasbro. They'll become immersed in the galaxy's most compelling universe, with behind-the-scenes Star Wars: The Clone Wars footage and a sneak peek of the upcoming season!

If selected you will:

Host a Star Wars: The Clone Wars themed party for your son and nine of his friends on September 17th
Dive into the newest action in Star Wars toys by holding a Galactic Battle Game tournament with all-new Star Wars action figures from Hasbro
Experience the explosive action and compelling story of Star Wars: The Clone Wars with exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and a sneak peek at the new season
APPLY NOW!

rebate queen
09-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Dear Dawn
Host the Simple Holiday Pleasures House Party?„? and bring your guests, NILLA Wafers and New MAXWELL HOUSE INTERNATIONAL CAF? together for a party that's full of simple, delicious holiday pleasures. Delight in the many easy-to-make NILLA Wafers dessert recipes and indulge in the countless decadent tastes of New MAXWELL HOUSE INTERNATIONAL CAF? while enjoying this special time of year with friends and family. As a host, you will receive a free party pack filled with yummy products and fun goodies to help keep your guests smiling all season long.
Thanks!

rebate queen
09-28-2010, 06:19 AM
There's something about coffee that makes you want to sit and enjoy the moment. Folgers?® and
LAND O LAKES?® Half & Half have teamed up with House Party?„? to present an afternoon of friends, food, and fun.

Take time out of your busy schedule to host a Folgers Special Roast?® coffee & LAND O LAKES?® Half & Half Everyday Special House Party.

Invite your friends over on October 23rd to enjoy a potluck brunch with the LAND O LAKES?® coupons and Folgers Special Roast?® coffee provided in your FREE party pack.

Share memories, photos, and mementos of the special moments in you and your guests' lives.

Discuss tips for simple, everyday special moments.

rebate queen
10-10-2010, 01:03 AM
On Saturday, November 20th, moms and daughters will get together for the coolest dance party of the year, courtesy of Just Dance 2, only on the Wii system. With up to 8 players, your family, friends, and their kids will:

Gather for an epic dance-off
Be among the first to bust a move to the hottest choreography of dance hits from artists like Rihanna, The Pussycat Dolls, Vampire Weekend, Blondie and James Brown
Grab a friend and enjoy dancing duets and all-new game modes that will keep the party going
Compare dance moves with parties across the country by uploading photos and videos
Join the movement. Apply now to host!

Minister's Wife
10-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Congratulations... You are a Simple Holiday Pleasures House Party™ host!!

Because you were among the first host finalists to set up your party online, you are confirmed as a host and will be receiving a free party package to share with your guests shortly before the party.

This was an exciting thing to come home to.

I also was sent a message that I was chosen for the Brew Station one too. Then I also got an e-mail that said that was sent to me by mistake. Soooo this is what they said:

We are so sorry! There was an error and we mistakenly sent you a Host Finalist e-mail for the BrewStation?® Cup of Creativity House Party™!

Unfortunately, we’re sorry to inform you that your application was not among those chosen to host this event.

We’re very grateful for your interest and to thank you, Hamilton Beach will be emailing you a special BrewStation?® offer after the party takes place on November 6th.

Again, we’re sorry for the confusion. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We are looking forward to continuing to bring you great party opportunities.

Sincerely,
Your House Party Team

I'm a little bummed, cause I would much rather have the Brew Station than the other, but to be chosen for any House party is awesome!!! I am curious what the "special offer" they are sending me will be.

rebate queen
10-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Congrats Lois! :)

Minister's Wife
10-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Congrats Lois! :)

Thanks. You got this one too right? I think it will be fun.

rebate queen
10-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Thanks. You got this one too right? I think it will be fun.

No, I haven't applied for any lately. I have a hard time following through once I get them....

Minister's Wife
10-11-2010, 05:50 PM
No, I haven't applied for any lately. I have a hard time following through once I get them....

Oh I must have read it wrong. I understand what you mean though. They do take some work. Got to admit though it is so much fun getting the box or boxes with all the goodies!!

Hopefully things will slow down for you and you can get one.

Minister's Wife
10-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Party Date: November 20, 2010 - If selected as a host, your FREE party pack will contain:

For hosts: 1 Color welcome banner, 15 Balloons, 50 Napkins, 20 plates and 20 cups
For hosts and guests, a GERBER pack including:

* VIP Coupons
* Product samples
* Start Healthy, Stay Healthy?„? Nutrition Guide
* Start Healthy, Stay Healthy?„? Breastfeeding Basics Booklet
* GERBER bib

http://houseparty.com/landing_pages/view/gerbercelebration
...And many more Gerber goodies!

rebate queen
10-19-2010, 05:00 AM
Do you fold or crumple? Do you have an embarassing bathroom moment? What do you look for in bath tissue? It's time to reveal your bathroom secrets, share some laughs and talk about clean - what it means, how to get it and why its important - at the Quilted Northern?® Bathroom Confidential House Party.

You expect your toilet paper to keep you and your family clean, and, once you get beyond the initial taboo, it's not hard to see the humor in it all. So, on November 13, gather your friends for some direct conversation about the importance of cleanliness and make the taboo talkable. Revealing secrets, pet peeves and quirky habits about you and your friends' bathroom behavior, this is sure to be a party unlike any you've thrown before!

rebate queen
10-21-2010, 10:08 AM
On Saturday, November 20th, moms and daughters will get together for the coolest dance party of the year, courtesy of Just Dance 2, only on the Wii system. With up to 8 players, your family, friends, and their kids will:

Gather for an epic dance-off
Be among the first to bust a move to the hottest choreography of dance hits from artists like Rihanna, The Pussycat Dolls, Vampire Weekend, Blondie and James Brown
Grab a friend and enjoy dancing duets and all-new game modes that will keep the party going
Compare dance moves with parties across the country by uploading photos and videos
Join the movement. Apply now to host!

rebate queen
10-25-2010, 10:45 AM
Host the
ATHENOS?® Feel Good House Party?„?
and discover ways to feel good inside and out all year long.

Party Date: December 11, 2010

If selected to host, you and your guests will:

Enjoy trying delicious, new ATHENOS Greek Strained Nonfat Yogurt and learn the authentic, Greek way to eat it
Discover easy, delicious ways to introduce ATHENOS Greek Strained Nonfat Yogurt into your life
Interact with one another through fun activities that show little ways to feel good every day
Show your friends and family that little things do mean a lot by hosting the ATHENOS Feel Good House Party.

aburgstede
10-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Host the
ATHENOS?® Feel Good House Party?„?
and discover ways to feel good inside and out all year long.

Party Date: December 11, 2010

If selected to host, you and your guests will:

Enjoy trying delicious, new ATHENOS Greek Strained Nonfat Yogurt and learn the authentic, Greek way to eat it
Discover easy, delicious ways to introduce ATHENOS Greek Strained Nonfat Yogurt into your life
Interact with one another through fun activities that show little ways to feel good every day
Show your friends and family that little things do mean a lot by hosting the ATHENOS Feel Good House Party.

I just joined Houseparty last night & saw this offer, but I think I answered this too honestly and won't get chosen. :(

rebate queen
10-25-2010, 06:56 PM
I just joined Houseparty last night & saw this offer, but I think I answered this too honestly and won't get chosen. :(

you do kind of have to amp up your answers for these....

Minister's Wife
10-25-2010, 10:13 PM
I think it helps to apply for every single one you can too. You're bound to get one if you apply for them all. Kind of like sweeps, if you enter every day you are bound to win once in a while.

rebate queen
10-30-2010, 06:01 AM
HOST AN AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR?„?
SEASON 2 SNEAK PREVIEW

Many are called but only ten will earn the right to take on Mount Midoriyama's legendary obstacle course.

On December 4th, get in on the action with an American Ninja Warrior?„? Season 2 Sneak Preview. Find out who will rise to the occasion in their quest to become the first American Ninja Warrior.

Watch an exclusive sneak preview of the first hour-long episode of American Ninja Warrior, courtesy of G4.
Get to know the world of American Ninja Warrior with preview videos detailing the show's challenges, contestants and more.
Keep your adrenaline pumping by competing against your guests in a number of slightly lesser ninja challenges, including arm wrestling, push-shove, ninja-themed video games and more.
Spaces for this event are limited.*

Apply Now!

rebate queen
11-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Host an EA SPORTS Active 2
Fitness Through Fun House Party!

Who says exercise can't be fun ??” and effective?! With an EA SPORTS Active 2 Fitness Through Fun House Party you can get the motivation you need to stick with a program, or just amp up your old one, and have a great time in the process. Kick start your workout routine and get the 'jump' on your New Year's Resolutions while challenging your friends and yourself with more than 70 fun exercises and activities.

Apply Now!

aburgstede
11-19-2010, 01:23 PM
I'm so excited, I was accepted as a host(ess) for the ATHENO's Greek Yogurt party!!!! (yes, the first I applied to and the one I thought my answers weren't good enough for!!!) YEA!!!!! :chees:

rebate queen
11-19-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm so excited, I was accepted as a host(ess) for the ATHENO's Greek Yogurt party!!!! (yes, the first I applied to and the one I thought my answers weren't good enough for!!!) YEA!!!!! :chees:

Congrats! :)

jammom
11-20-2010, 12:20 AM
Congrats to you -House Party is fun & I've gotten alot of cool stuff

Minister's Wife
11-20-2010, 12:49 AM

Way to go!! You'll love it. They are a lot of fun!

Minister's Wife
11-22-2010, 05:36 PM
Have all of you former hosts checked your e-mails carefully? I was going through mine and found a special offer for a free 7x9, 20 page photo album from Shutterfly. I just finished putting it together and even the shipping was free. Total value was aprox $21!!! So check your messages and see if you have an offer.

rebate queen
11-23-2010, 05:36 AM
Have all of you former hosts checked your e-mails carefully? I was going through mine and found a special offer for a free 7x9, 20 page photo album from Shutterfly. I just finished putting it together and even the shipping was free. Total value was aprox $21!!! So check your messages and see if you have an offer.

I had the offer but passed on it. I'm just terrible with all the picture stuff :(

Minister's Wife
11-23-2010, 05:38 PM
I had the offer but passed on it. I'm just terrible with all the picture stuff :(

Bummer!! It took me about an hour to make the album and I just did it Sunday. I got a message that they already shipped it! Wow! That is fast.

But I know what you mean, sometimes those programs to make the albums are screwy and it takes forever to get them just right!!

Ladysteeler
12-05-2010, 09:06 AM
FREE TERRA CHIP HOUSE PARTY

http://www.terrachips.com/promos-offers/terra-tidings-party

May have to copy and paste (borrowed from another site.)

No matter the holiday, TERRA Chips has the perfect snack to make every party a uniquely delicious experience. This holiday season we are giving you the chance to host your very own TERRA Tidings Holiday Party! But hurry, because our free holiday packs are limited. So login below and send your TERRA Tidings Holiday Party invitations now!

We'll make your get-together irresistible with an array of our delicious, all-natural varieties, a festive martini glass serving bowl, recipe and pairing ideas and our holiday-themed online invitations. It's everything you need to sweep your guests off their feet. And it's all our gift to you! 'Tis the season for celebration, 'tis the season for TERRA Chips!

The good thing about this one is once you register, you send invites. No waiting on email to see if you got in. I guess there will post when they have their limit.

rebate queen
12-13-2010, 08:28 AM
Host a Zatarain's Brings Mardi Gras Home House Party

Party Date: March 8, 2011
Learn More

You don't need to be in the Big Easy to celebrate Fat Tuesday ??” just gather your family and friends and let the good times roll. Zatarain's will provide a parade of authentic New Orleans-Style food that will have your guests enjoying the true taste of Mardi Gras! At your party you will:

Sample the mouth-watering flavors of New Orleans, courtesy of Zatarain's
Crank up the speakers and learn how to "second line," the traditional New Orleans celebratory dance
Play classic Mardi Gras carnival games
Laissez les bon temps rouler!
(Let the good times roll!)

Apply to host!

rebate queen
01-03-2011, 06:18 AM
Host a Pull-Ups?® Potty Dance Day House Party?„?

Party Date: March 5, 2011
Apply Now

Dear DAWN,

Potty training is an important part of growing up and Pull-Ups Training Pants can help make it a great bonding experience between you and your child and other parents starting the potty training process. Celebrate your child's journey to success with a Pull-Ups Potty Dance Day House Party.

If selected as a host, you and your guests will:

Share potty training tips, tricks, and stories on the national party page to help spread the word about what works and what doesn't.
Help your toddler learn "The Potty Dance," the catchy song and dance routine that can help make potty training a fun experience for parent and child.
Watch a live streaming concert performance of "The Potty Dance" by the GRAMMY?®-nominated children's music sensation Ralph's World.
Get a FREE Party Pack full of awesome favors.
Hosting opportunites are limited

Apply Now!

rebate queen
01-06-2011, 05:05 AM
Host a Fresch from the Silver Screen House Party

Party Date: Sunday, February 27, 2011
Learn More

The glitz and glamour of Hollywood meet the unsurpassed fresh taste of Freschetta?® Pizza and together they create the ultimate star-studded party ??” Fresch from the Silver Screen. It's powered by House Party?„? so you know it will be fresch and fabulous.

On February 27, gather around the television to watch the best of the best from Hollywood accept their awards...while you and your girlfriends enjoy the best of the best frozen pizza with the very freshest tasting crust, sauce and toppings - Freschetta?® Naturally Rising Pizza. And there will be great fun to be had at Hollywood's expense with hilarious games and activities that will bring out the inner celebrity in all of your guests.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to share the thrills and chills of this Silver Screen event with your girlfriends and the frest taste of Freschetta?® Pizza.

Host spots are limited.

rebate queen
01-10-2011, 07:23 AM
PHILLY Dinnertime Dilemma House Party?„?

Party Date: March 12, 2011
Apply Now

Host the PHILLY Dinnertime Dilemma House Party and show your guests how easy it is to solve their Dinnertime Dilemmas by creating chicken dishes that are guaranteed to bore no more.

New PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme will help you:

Treat your guests to perfectly seasoned, rich and creamy chicken dinners.
Have fun solving Dinnertime Dilemmas for the week with easy and delicious recipes and tips.
Fight Chicken Fatigue from serving the same chicken dishes every day, and create flavorful exciting meals every night.
If selected to host, you will receive a FREE party pack full of amazing gifts and your party could be selected to interact with executive chef Todd English on the Home Shopping Network show. Don't miss out on the opportunity to host and to be a part of the biggest House Party event in the U.S.!

rebate queen
01-12-2011, 09:10 AM
Host a Pull-Ups?® Potty Dance Day House Party?„?

Party Date: March 5, 2011
Apply Now

Dear DAWN,

Potty training is an important part of growing up and Pull-Ups Training Pants can help make it a great bonding experience between you and your child and other parents starting the potty training process. Celebrate your child's journey to success with a Pull-Ups Potty Dance Day House Party.

Share potty training tips, tricks, and stories on the national party page to help spread the word about what works and what doesn't.
Help your toddler learn "The Potty Dance," the catchy song and dance routine that can help make potty training a fun experience for parent and child.
Watch a live streaming concert performance of "The Potty Dance" by the GRAMMY?®-nominated children's music sensation Ralph's World.
Get a FREE Party Pack full of awesome favors.
Hosting opportunites are limited

Apply Now!

rebate queen
01-31-2011, 07:34 AM
Johnsonville Italian Inspiration House Party?„?

Party Date: March 12, 2011
Apply Now

Host the Johnsonville Italian Inspiration House Party and show your guests how to transform any night into the celebrated "thank you night" with Johnsonville Italian Sausage. It's the secret ingredient with the perfect blend of spices that keeps everyone in your family coming back for more. And for dessert, your friends and family will have a blast with fun games, activities and FREE party pack items that will turn your house into TOGETHERVILLE, thanks to Johnsonville Sausage.

rebate queen
02-03-2011, 07:42 AM
Get ready to hoop it up with DIGIORNO?® Pizza.
Apply now ??” party date is March 19, 2011.
Learn More

Host a DIGIORNO?® Pizza & Hoops
HOUSE PARTY?„?

Ready for a slam dunk good time? Apply to host a DIGIORNO Pizza & Hoops House Party?„?. DIGIORNO is adding to its roster with some exciting new products that deliver fresh baked taste & a delivery-style side, all in one box. From our MVP DIGIORNO Pizza & Breadsticks to newcomers DIGIORNO Pizza & Cookies and DIGIORNO Pizza & Boneless Wyngz, it's an all-star lineup that gives you double the reasons to skip delivery. Game on!

If selected to host, you will

Serve your guests great delivery taste without the delivery with fresh baked DIGIORNO pizza and delicious sides, all in one box.
Get new pizza accessories to help you serve in style.
Coach your guests in a pickup game of over-the-door basketball.
Get your guests excited about the games with a bracket competition.
And you'll love your party pack ??” it's full of great freebies and helpful tips that are sure to make this a party for the record books!

Hosting opportunities are limited.

rebate queen
02-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Dear Dawn,
Show your friends how easy it is to create sandwich masterpieces at home ??” just like the ones they love at their favorite deli or sandwich shop ??” when you host the Kraft Foods Ultimate Sandwich Makeover House Party?„?.
Your guests will have a great time crafting restaurant-inspired sandwiches and upgrading their boring lunch routine using premium KRAFT SANDWICH SHOP Mayo, KRAFT Natural Cheese Big Slice and OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Meats.
Sign up today and if selected to host, you will receive a FREE party pack full of great games, activities and goodies to share with guests to make sure the fun never stops, bite after bite.

Enjoy!

rebate queen
02-25-2011, 09:27 AM
Host a Green Works?® New To You House Party?„?

Party Date: April 16, 2011
Apply Now

Get ready for a day of laughs, learning and loot by hosting a Green Works?® New To You House Party?„?. You and your guests will participate in a "green" housewares exchange, swapping gently used items with each other.

Where does "green" come in? You'll not only be finding a new home for your houseware items, but with naturally derived Green Works?® products you can get your new to you items nice and clean without harsh chemical fumes and residue. So, go through those closets, cupboards and drawers and get ready to go green!

If you're selected as a host you will:

Experience cleaning with the power of naturally derived Green Works?® products.
Get great new to you items while simultaneously giving your unused and unwanted items a second life with someone else.
Share how making small changes can mean a big difference for the health of our homes, families and the environment.

And you'll love your FREE party pack ??” it's full of great favors, goodies and helpful tips that are sure to make this a day to remember!

Apply Now

rebate queen
03-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Host the Kraft Foods
Ultimate Sandwich Makeover
House Party?„?

Party Date: April 16, 2011
Apply Now

Find your inner artist ??” sandwich artist that is ??” when you host the Kraft Foods Ultimate Sandwich Makeover House Party?„?. Have a blast showing friends how easy it is to create restaurant-inspired sandwiches at home using premium KRAFT SANDWICH SHOP Mayo, KRAFT Natural Cheese Big Slice and OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Meats.

If selected as a host you will:

Lead your guests in the first-ever, national Ultimate Sandwich Makeover.
Show your guests how they can prepare restaurant-inspired sandwiches that are customized to their tastes!
Help everyone create their own delicious sandwich recipes and design lunch menus for the week, plus so much more.
And you'll love your FREE party pack ??” it's full of great gifts, goodies and helpful tips that are sure to make this a day to remember!

APPLY NOW

rebate queen
03-08-2011, 03:32 AM
Lights, Camera, Cloud Cakes?„?!

Have you ever wanted to direct your own commercial and be seen by people nationwide? Grab your video camera because here??™s your chance! Your friends at Little Debbie?® snacks invite you to join in the fun by hosting a Cloud Cake?„? Break House Party?®. During the event, you and your party going friends and family have the opportunity to create and produce your own commercial featuring our new light and fluffy Little Debbie?® Cloud Cakes?„?.

The top 5 videos will be posted on our Facebook page for fan voting. The commercial with the most votes, or ???likes???, wins its party participants some great prizes including cash gift cards, messenger bags, an HD digital camera and the opportunity to be featured on Little Debbie?® packaging. And while you??™re having fun and sharing smiles with our Cloud Cakes?„?, we invite you to post those happy faces onto our Million Smile Mosaic in the Little Debbie?® Million Smile Mission for a chance to win even more prizes, like digital photo frames or even a new Airstream Sport trailer!

rebate queen
03-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Host a Weight Watchers?®
Ice Cream House Party?„?

Party date is April 30, 2011
Apply Now

Be a positive influence on your friends and family and host a Weight Watchers?® Ice Cream House Party. Everyone will enjoy delicious Weight Watchers?® Ice Cream while learning how to make small, sensible changes that lead to a more satisfying lifestyle. Host this party and get ready to embrace a new and positive outlook on life!

If selected as a host you will:

Sample delicious Weight Watchers?® Ice Cream, like Dark Chocolate Rasberry Ice Cream Bars, creamy Strawberry Smoothie Bars and decadent Ice Cream Candy Bars.
Guide your guests in creating an inspiring "feel good" mood board.
Educate your guests about small, sensible changes they can make to lead a more satisfying lifestyle.
Plus, your FREE party pack will include plenty of fun ideas and goodies to make sure everyone leaves with a smile on their face!

Hosting opportunites are limited.

APPLY NOW

rebate queen
03-18-2011, 09:43 AM
Congratulations... You are a Kraft Foods Ultimate Sandwich Makeover House Party?„? host!!

Packages will be mailed in time to arrive before your party date. Check your free party site regularly for news on what's in your package, when it's been shipped, and when you can expect it to arrive.

Meanwhile, don't forget to use the free Guest Manager tool to manage your invite list.

Use it to send invitations via email so your guests can join your online site when they RSVP. Don't have their email address? No problem -- use the print option, or just create a name-only record for them so they still appear on your party list.

And while you're online, be sure to check out and upload fun photos and videos, post comments to the national party blog, and look around for other cool features.

Please remember that information you post on the House Party website may be visible to the general public, so we advise you not to post any personally identifying information (such as last name, address, email or phone number). However, the information in your party invitations will only be visible to your guests.

Thank you for hosting a Kraft Foods Ultimate Sandwich Makeover House Party?„? !

Minister's Wife
03-19-2011, 01:38 AM
Way to go Dawn!!! I sure hope you have fun with the party!! I've been batting zilcho for them this year so far. I'm sure you'll enjoy all the goodies that come with that one. Take pictures!!

rebate queen
03-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Fed Ex brought my kit today!

House Party Ultimate Sandwich Makeover Kit:
5 Oscar Mayer Carving Board Meat coupons
2 Kraft Natural Cheese Big Slice coupons
2 bottles Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo (Chipotle, Horseradish Dijon)
1 bottle Kraft Mayo w/ Olive Oil and Cracked Pepper
1 sandwich container
16 recipe/coupon booklets
16 lunch bags

rebate queen
03-31-2011, 03:51 AM
Host the REDBOOK Happy Hour House Party?„?

Party Date is June 18, 2011
Apply Now

Craving some quality time with your BFFs? Dying to catch up, not on Facebook but face to face? (Remember what that feels like?) Host the REDBOOK Happy Hour House Party and prepare to have a blast. Just in time for the first day of summer, you'll sip cocktails, sample delicious nibbles, and dish about what reallly matters to you. Think of it as a grown-up play date ??” a chance to reconnect, get a little rowdy, and hit refresh. You deserve it!

If you're selected as a host you will:

Kick off your heels and celebrate the start of summer with your girlfriends.
Enjoy fun cocktails and tasty nibbles with recipes from REDBOOK.
Laugh out loud as you compare notes on husbands and kids, beauty secrets and tricks, and your most embarrassing moments.
Hosting opportunites are limited.

APPLY NOW

jammom
04-15-2011, 03:41 AM
Breakstone's Sour Cream House Party

Calling All Flavor Lovers! Everybody's taste buds will be buzzing when you host the BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream Flavor Lovers House Party™. Show your flavor loving friends how to use high-quality Sour Cream Dips for the perfect appetizers and how Sour Cream Zesty Blends adds extra kick to their entrees with endless flavor possibilities. Try all three Sour Cream Zesty Blends and the four Sour Cream Dips at your party and leave everyone's taste buds begging for more!
http://www.houseparty.com/hp_events/img/events/breakstones/landing_page/copy-if-selected.png

See how new BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream Zesty Blends (Chipotle, Roasted Garlic & Herb, and Jalapeno) and Sour Cream Dips (French Onion, Ranch, Southwest, and Buffalo) together make the party.
Give your friends a tour of where Sour Cream Zesty Blends and Dips flavors originated from and discover some interesting facts about them all.
Become an Official BREAKSTONE'S Flavor Lover and discover delicious ways to add endless flavor possibilities to your favorite dishes.

Party Date: June 18, 2011

jammom
04-15-2011, 03:41 AM
Breakstone's Sour Cream House Party
This event is only open to hosts who are United States residents living in one the following states: AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, VT

Calling All Flavor Lovers! Everybody's taste buds will be buzzing when you host the BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream Flavor Lovers House Party?„?. Show your flavor loving friends how to use high-quality Sour Cream Dips for the perfect appetizers and how Sour Cream Zesty Blends adds extra kick to their entrees with endless flavor possibilities. Try all three Sour Cream Zesty Blends and the four Sour Cream Dips at your party and leave everyone's taste buds begging for more!
http://www.houseparty.com/hp_events/img/events/breakstones/landing_page/copy-if-selected.png

See how new BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream Zesty Blends (Chipotle, Roasted Garlic & Herb, and Jalapeno) and Sour Cream Dips (French Onion, Ranch, Southwest, and Buffalo) together make the party.
Give your friends a tour of where Sour Cream Zesty Blends and Dips flavors originated from and discover some interesting facts about them all.
Become an Official BREAKSTONE'S Flavor Lover and discover delicious ways to add endless flavor possibilities to your favorite dishes.

Party Date: June 18, 2011

jammom
04-16-2011, 12:42 PM
Host a Redbook Happy Hour Houseparty
http://houseparty.com/landing_pages/view/redbook

rebate queen
04-22-2011, 04:22 AM
Host an Expo Washable?„? Markers House Party?„?

Party Date is June 11, 2011
Apply Now

Learn how to have a fun n' easy summer ??” host an Expo Washable Markers House Party. You'll learn family-friendly ideas to keep the kids entertained all season long featuring Expo Washable Dry Erase Markers. So invite your kids' friends and their parents because it's sure to be full of family fun.

Keep calm when the kids' imaginations run wild, because Expo Washable Dry Erase Markers won't stain skin and most clothing or upholstery.
Capture the kids' attention with creative and entertaining group activities. And you'll love your FREE party pack ??” it's full of gifts, goodies and tips to make this a great party!
Take the party outside (if it's nice) for soccer and a bean bag toss ??” use the Expo Washable Dry Erase Markers and boards to create a target and scoreboard.

APPLY NOW

swede
05-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Host an Expo Washable™ Markers House Party™

Party Date is June 11, 2011
Apply Now

Learn how to have a fun n' easy summer — host an Expo Washable Markers House Party. You'll learn family-friendly ideas to keep the kids entertained all season long featuring Expo Washable Dry Erase Markers. So invite your kids' friends and their parents because it's sure to be full of family fun.

Keep calm when the kids' imaginations run wild, because Expo Washable Dry Erase Markers won't stain skin and most clothing or upholstery.
Capture the kids' attention with creative and entertaining group activities. And you'll love your FREE party pack — it's full of gifts, goodies and tips to make this a great party!
Take the party outside (if it's nice) for soccer and a bean bag toss — use the Expo Washable Dry Erase Markers and boards to create a target and scoreboard.

APPLY NOW

Igot this one. It is my first house party. I can't wait!

rebate queen
05-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Igot this one. It is my first house party. I can't wait!

Congrats! :)

jammom
05-17-2011, 03:05 AM
Congrats swede !!!

New opportunity-
Host a VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS House Party™ (http://click1.communicate.houseparty.com/unfnyjmvdhpskqypsgkvfscznwsfhmqnypmnmjkmyqcy_twzlj jlwc.html)

Apply Now (http://click1.communicate.houseparty.com/hchcndmjgvhzpqnhzspjwzflcbzwvmqcnhmcmdpmnqfv_twzlj jlwc.html)
Show your friends and family the magic of VELVEETA cheese sauce when you host a VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS House Party.

You and your guests will enjoy delicious VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS recipes, play games and have fun with activities as you all discover how VELVEETA cheese sauce brings together great family recipes. It's inside every package of New VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS and it helps you bring meat and pasta together in one skillet with ease, so you spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your friends and family.

If selected as a host you'll:

Share great stories and conversations around the dinner table as you enjoy Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac, Chicken and Broccoli, Zesty BBQ Chicken and Nacho Supreme VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS Dinner Kits
Show your friends how new VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS gives them extra time around dinner to spend with their family and great ways to use that time together
Play games and enjoy some fun activities together that everyone can use any night of the week

And you'll love your FREE party pack — it's full of gifts, goodies and tips to make this a great party!

jammom
05-17-2011, 03:05 AM
Congrats swede !!!

New opportunity-
Host a VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS House Party?„? (http://click1.communicate.houseparty.com/unfnyjmvdhpskqypsgkvfscznwsfhmqnypmnmjkmyqcy_twzlj jlwc.html)

Apply Now (http://click1.communicate.houseparty.com/hchcndmjgvhzpqnhzspjwzflcbzwvmqcnhmcmdpmnqfv_twzlj jlwc.html)
Show your friends and family the magic of VELVEETA cheese sauce when you host a VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS House Party.

You and your guests will enjoy delicious VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS recipes, play games and have fun with activities as you all discover how VELVEETA cheese sauce brings together great family recipes. It's inside every package of New VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS and it helps you bring meat and pasta together in one skillet with ease, so you spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your friends and family.

If selected as a host you'll:

Share great stories and conversations around the dinner table as you enjoy Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac, Chicken and Broccoli, Zesty BBQ Chicken and Nacho Supreme VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS Dinner Kits
Show your friends how new VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS gives them extra time around dinner to spend with their family and great ways to use that time together
Play games and enjoy some fun activities together that everyone can use any night of the week

And you'll love your FREE party pack ??” it's full of gifts, goodies and tips to make this a great party!

Minister's Wife
08-10-2011, 07:24 PM
I am shocked!! Almost gave up getting accepted for one. Yay!!!

Congrats ??” You??™re an AARP Create The Good House Party Host

On the weekend of September 11, you and your friends will get together to do good in your community. AARP Create The Good?® will help by providing you with goodies and ideas to make it a meaningful and memorable event.

rebate queen
08-11-2011, 06:18 AM
I am shocked!! Almost gave up getting accepted for one. Yay!!!

Congrats Lois!! :)

rebate queen
08-12-2011, 06:57 AM
Host a Be the Chef with Chef Boyardee?® House Party

Try Chef Boyardee in an entirely new way ??” host a Be the Chef with Chef Boyardee House Party. You and your guests will gather around the table to enjoy family-friendly meals that feature Chef Boyardee as the main ingredient. Since they take less than 30 minutes to prepare, you'll have plenty of time to play some family-friendly party games and share stories of your favorite meal moments.

And you'll love your exclusive Party Pack, which will contain:
Coupons to save on Chef Boyardee
Chef Boyardee recipes
Chef Boyardee tote bag
Chef hat
And more!

Hosting opportunities are limited.Apply Now

rebate queen
08-15-2011, 07:36 AM
Host a Spin Master It's All Fun 'N Games House Party

It's game on for you and your friends when you play two of the latest and greatest board games from Spin Master: Quelf and Logo. Quelf is an award winning game of crazy questions and ridiculous stunts. Logo will test your knowledge of the world's most popular brands. Both guarantee a good time for your guy and gal pals and a party that no one will forget.

Plus, you'll love your exclusive Party Pack, which will contain:
Award winning Quelf board game
Newly launched Logo board Game
Coupons for your guests to save on Quelf and Logo
Party recipes
Napkins and drink stirrers
Magnets
Coasters

Spots are Limited.Apply Now

rebate queen
08-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Host a Johnsonville?® Pizza Possibilities House Party

Turn your home into an Italian pizzeria ??” host a Johnsonville Pizza Possibilities House Party. You'll share your pizza-making secrets with family and friends and share a slice, too. Get the gang together to spice things up with games and great food that everyone is sure to enjoy.

You'll love your exclusive Pizza Possibilities Party Pack, which will contain:
Coupons for Johnsonville Italian Sausage
Coupon for Sargento cheese
Recipe booklet
Apron
Pizza cutter and more!

Spots are Limited.Apply Now

Minister's Wife
08-19-2011, 12:30 AM
Just a reminder to everyone, the more you comment before being selected the better chance you have of being selected. So post comments, share on Facebook, comment on others comments. It all helps. They keep track of it!! It's worth the extra effort. Having these parties is so much fun!

rebate queen
08-22-2011, 04:02 PM
Host a Be the Chef with Chef Boyardee?® House Party

Try Chef Boyardee in an entirely new way ??” host a Be the Chef with Chef Boyardee House Party. You and your guests will gather around the table to enjoy family-friendly meals that feature Chef Boyardee as the main ingredient. Since they take less than 30 minutes to prepare, you'll have plenty of time to play some family-friendly party games and share stories of your favorite meal moments.

Coupons to save on Chef Boyardee
Chef Boyardee recipes
Chef Boyardee tote bag
Chef hat
And more!

rebate queen
09-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Host a Sabra Taste Discovery House Party

Invite your friends and family to take a tour of amazing new flavors ??” host a Sabra Taste Discovery House Party. You and your guests' tastebuds will delight in a menu of dishes inspired by flavors from around the world and made with a variety of Sabra products. Then, continue your culinary adventure with fun party games and quizzes. Adventure awaits ??” apply to host now!

Coupons for free Sabra products
Coupons for guests to save on Sabra products
Sabra recipe cards
Sabra apron
Sabra spatula
And more!

rebate queen
09-07-2011, 07:05 AM
House Party Pigskin Pick 'Em is back!

Whether you??™re a casual or die-hard fan, try to predict this NFL season alongside House Party staff for the chance to win a VIP Pass, $100 gift card, T-shirts and other House Party goodies.

Here's the scoop: Set up a profile on our ESPN page and each week, make sure you pick your favorite for each Sunday matchup. It's a fun chance to either show-off your football know-how or simply have fun with the NFL regular season. For more details on rules, prizes, etc. check out our FAQ.

In order to be eligible to win, your profile and entries must be submitted before kickoff of this season's first NFL game (Thursday, September 8th at 8:30pm EST)

Be sure to check Facebook and Twitter for updates. We'll be tweeting with the hashtag #housepartypicks. Also, keep an eye out for House Party staff! You'll recognize us because we'll have "_staff" after our names. Not to worry, we aren't competing for prizes ??” just bragging rights!

For the full story, check out our official page. And for more details on the goods, check out our FAQ.

Get ready to kick-off a season of fun and prizes!

rebate queen
09-09-2011, 04:29 AM
Host an Everybody Dance?„?
House Party

Party date: Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dominate the dance floor with your friends and Everybody Dance?„? for the PlayStation?® Move on the PS3?„?. You and your guests will learn authentic dance moves from world-class choreographers for 40 official music videos. After you get the moves down, dance with your friends in 20-player Party Mode or create custom routines with the Dance Creator and share videos on Facebook and Twitter.

You??™ll love your exclusive Party Pack, which will contain:
Everybody Dance?„? for the PlayStation?® Move on the PS3?„?
Everybody Dance?„? silicone bracelets
Everybody Dance?„? mood cups
Everybody Dance?„? coasters
Everybody Dance?„? glitter packs

rebate queen
09-16-2011, 04:04 AM
Host a Monster Halloween House Party 2011

Gather your ghosts and goblins and join House Party on October 29, 2011, as we throw the biggest Halloween House Party this country's ever seen. It's our very first House Party House Party (get it?). And wow, do we have tricks (and loads of treats) up our sleeve!

There are two ways to join the Halloween fun:

Party Squad - After you apply to host, you'll instantly become a member of the Party Squad, which means you're eligible to win weekly prizes, up to and including Party Day. You'll also get exclusive access to downloadable content so you can throw a Monster Halloween House Party of your own, even if you don't get selected to be a Host. Plus, you'll still be able to upload photos and videos as well as join in on the Monster Halloween conversations.

Party Hosts - If selected as a Monster Halloween House Party Host (or gHost, as we like to call them), you'll have access to all the online treats ??” downloadable content, conversations, photos and videos ??” plus you'll receive a House Party Monster Halloween Party Pack loaded with goodies to make your party even more monster!

Join House Party for some fright and a ton of delight! [insert evil laugh here]

And be sure to check out "A Party??¦to Murder," our weekly murder mystery video series. Solve whodunit and you could win.

Apply Now

rebate queen
10-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Host a Rachel Maddow Fan Appreciation House Party

Open your home to msnbc's The Rachel Maddow Show and your progressive-minded friends. Laughs and cheers will fill your living room as you tune in Friday, November 4th at 9 PM ET/6 PM PT and watch her delve into the topics that matter most to you and your guests. After the show, start your own social movement by posting your party??™s discussions and insights online. It??™ll be a great night for passionate Rachel Maddow fans and political geeks everywhere.

Your exclusive Party Pack will contain:
Best of The Rachel Maddow Show DVD
The Rachel Maddow Show T-shirts
The Rachel Maddow Show cocktail shaker
And more!

rebate queen
10-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Host a Just Dance 3
House Party

Get ready for the coolest, most outrageous dance party your living room has ever seen! Just Dance 3, the World??™s #1 Dance Game Brand, is back and the party is bigger than ever! Now??™s your chance to host a Just Dance 3 House Party on Kinect?„? for Xbox 360?®.

With over 45 hot dance hits like "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO and "California Gurls" by Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg, plus new Kinect-exclusive features to Just Create your own dance routines, Just Dance 3 will definitely get the party started. Plus, you, your family and friends can enter the "Dancegiving" sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1000 shopping spree from Best Buy!

So what are you waiting for? Dance the night away with your family and friends. The party's on!
Apply Now

rebate queen
10-11-2011, 05:19 AM
Host a Shutterfly Holiday Card House Party

The holidays are right around the corner. Get started on choosing your family photo and browse holiday cards while socializing with friends, co-workers and family. Shop the new 2011 Shutterfly collection of exclusive holiday card designs that are certain to bring smiles to everyone on your holiday card list.

You'll love your exclusive Party Pack, which will contain:
Promo codes to redeem 1 set of 15 free premium Shutterfly holiday cards for you and your guests
Promo codes to redeem 1 free Shutterfly photo calendar for you and your guests
Holiday card holder
Shutterfly photo holiday cards samples
And more!

Space is limited.Apply Now

rebate queen
11-22-2011, 04:53 AM
Host a Riceworks?® Confess Your Snacking Sins House Party

Everyone has an evil snacking secret. What's yours? With the holidays just around the corner, there will be sinful snacking opportunities galore!

Clear your conscience when you host the Riceworks?® Confess Your Snacking Sins House Party. Invite your girlfriends over for a night of laughs and snacks as you all reveal your snacking indiscretions, enjoy fun activities and cleanse yourselves of your bad snacking habits once and for all. It's going to be an unforgettable night with six exotic - yet guilt-free - flavors to tempt your guests to indulge their inner snacking demons. Riceworks?® Tastes Evil, But Isn't?„?.

6 5.5 oz bags of riceworks?®
6 free riceworks?® coupons for the host
$1 off riceworks?® guest coupons
Recipe cards
Halos for those that confess
"I Confessed" stickers
And more

rebate queen
11-23-2011, 03:53 AM
Host a Glade?® Design the Air?„? House Party

Invite your friends and family over to experience a happiair home ??” apply to host this party. You and your guests will check out new and innovative Glade?®products with scents more extraordinary than ever before. As host, you'll share these latest and greatest Glade?® fragrances with your guests and show them how they can enhance their homes. It??™s sure to be scentsational!

The new Glade?® products
Coupons for your guests to save on the new Glade?® products
Glade?® home design book
Glade?® tote bag
And more!

rebate queen
12-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Host a Nice!?„? Shopping Made Easy House Party

Introduce your friends to Nice! brand − a new line of grocery and household essentials available only at Walgreens. With convenient locations, and now the all new Nice! Brand of products, Walgreens is the convenient shopping solution you've been looking for.

Oatmeal cookie recipe item basics including Nice! Quick Oats, Raisins, Baking Soda and Cinnamon
Nice! Zipper-Seal Storage Bags for each party
Nice! Traditional Snack Mix and Nice! Microwave Popcorn for every party
Nice! Trail Mix and Natural Almonds single-serve snacks for every party-goer
Nice! sturdy party cup for all party-goers
Flower Seed packet for every party
Nice! Shopping Tote for the host
Nice! Shopping List pad for all party-goers
Nice! coupons for all party-goers

Apply today to show your friends how Nice! products can make their shopping easier every day. You get to:
Sample delicious snacks
Play some exciting games
Watch a Redbox movie
Discover new ways to simplify your shopping with Nice! Brand from Walgreens

rebate queen
12-14-2011, 11:04 AM
Host a MegaRed?® "Love Your Heart" House Party

This February, roll out the red as you celebrate Heart Health Month and prepare for Valentine??™s Day at the MegaRed?® "Love Your Heart" House Party.

You'll learn the importance of heart health with MegaRed?® Omega-3 Krill Oil, which provides an optimal combination of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and critical antioxidants to support heart and joint health, and unlike fish oil, MegaRed?® is small and easy-to-swallow with no fishy smell or aftertaste.* MegaRed?® is a little red gift your heart will truly love.

At your party, you and your friends will don your best red outfits, have a delicious healthy brunch, try MegaRed?® for yourselves and discuss the benefits while getting some simple tips on how to keep your heart beating strong so that you can live life to the fullest. Now that's a party anyone can love!

2 bottles of MegaRed?®
MegaRed?® samples and coupons for guests
MegaRed?® brochures
MegaRed?® water bottles
MegaRed?® heart-shaped magnets
MegaRed?® pedometer for the host
And more

rebate queen
12-15-2011, 06:44 AM
Host a Zatarain's?® Brings Mardi Gras Home House Party

Mardi Gras is the time of year when friends and family come together to let the good times roll. Gather your family and friends to celebrate Mardi Gras by hosting the Zatarain's?® Brings Mardi Gras Home House Party anytime between Feb. 17 and Feb. 21, Fat Tuesday! Zatarain's?® will guide you through the revelry with mouth-watering New Orleans-Style recipes straight from the Big Easy, vibrant Jazz tunes that will get your toes tapping and your fingers snapping, and live feeds of all the parade festivities down in the Crescent City! Apply today and bring Mardi Gras home to your friends and family with Zatarain's?®.

Zatarain's?® Rice Mixes and Seasonings
Coupons for your guests to save on Zatarain's?® products
Zatarain's?® branded serving spoon
Zatarain's?® branded hot pad
Recipe cards with delicious Zatarain's?® recipes
And more!

PARTY DATE
Friday, February 17
through Tuesday,
February 21, 2012

rebate queen
01-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Express your Salad'tude?„? with your family and friends!

Everybody's got Salad'tude! Share yours with friends at your DOLE?® Salad Circle House Party. DOLE will get the party started by supplying salad blends and kits and we'll leave the toppings to you. Give your guests a chance to bring their favorite ingredients to the table and show off their salad skills! Spice up the party with our fun tips and activities to entertain your guests. Whether you decide to channel Top Chef or blindfold friends to have them guess ingredients, you'll love getting creative with DOLE Salads! Everyone's Salad'tude will show through as they build their perfect combinations of flavors and textures. Salad is not JUST salad ??” it's a statement. So what does yours say?

Coupons for DOLE Salad Kits and Blends
Exclusive DOLE Salad Packet with recipes, party ideas and coupons
Salad bowl
DOLE Salad bag clips
DOLE Tote bags

rebate queen
01-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Get your potty training and
your party started on Facebook!

We're doing something new for this Pull-Ups?® party by bringing the party experience to Facebook to make sharing your event easier than ever. Your privacy will still be strictly maintained per House Party's privacy policy but all the cool stuff you normally do on HouseParty.com will be more convenient than ever!*

??? You'll log in with your House Party member name on the Pull-Ups?® Brand Potty Dance Party Facebook tab for the Your Day, Your Way: Pull-Ups?® Potty Dance House Party (you don't need a Facebook account).

??? You have full control of what you share on Facebook with your friends.

Still have questions? Check out our FAQ

This February, you've got three chances to start celebrating the potty training journey with your Big Kid?®! On either February 11, 18 or 25** you can celebrate getting started potty training by hosting a Your Day, Your Way: Pull-Ups?® Potty Dance House Party. At the party, learn The Pull-Ups?® Potty Dance basics and make the celebration your own.

??? Pull-Ups?® Coupon Books

??? Pull-Ups?® Potty Day Dance
Instructional Mats

??? Pull-Ups?® Sticker Sheets

??? Pull-Ups?® Door Hangers

??? Pull-Ups?® Potty Training
Success DVDs

??? Pull-Ups?® Inflatable Guitars

??? And more

Apply now

Minister's Wife
01-10-2012, 05:19 PM
You’re in the running to host a MegaRed?® “Love Your Heart” House Party

Thousands have applied to host a MegaRed?® “Love Your Heart” House Party — but only a select few will make the cut. And you’re just a few steps away!

To become a host and receive your exclusive Party Pack, you MUST be among the first to:

Sign in
Create invitations
Invite at least 8 guests: Have those email addresses ready and use the House Party Invitation Tool to invite your first few guests via email.
Let them know this will be a fun girl’s brunch and ask them to wear their best red outfit to show strength and love for their heart.

The clock is ticking. You have 30 minutes from when you sign in to create and send your invites. (If we’ve already reached our host capacity, you’ll receive a message when you log in.)

Good luck and thanks for being an awesome House Party member! Sign in now!

I got everything in and done so I am confirmed!! Should be getting the kit around the 7th. Hope my eye is better by then or it will be one interesting party!! LOL!!

rebate queen
01-10-2012, 06:18 PM
I got everything in and done so I am confirmed!! Should be getting the kit around the 7th. Hope my eye is better by then or it will be one interesting party!! LOL!!

Have a great party! :)

rebate queen
02-07-2012, 06:53 AM
Host a Godiva?® Spirits Truffletini House Party

A decadent world of chocolate cocktails awaits you and your friends when you host a Godiva?® Spirits Truffletini House Party. Give your friends the gift of a luxurious and decadent night, as you share Godiva?® Spirits Chocolate Infused Vodkas and Liqueurs and enjoy an indulgent evening, filled with delightful cocktails and plenty of girls-only fun.

Gift Card to use towards your purchase of Godiva?® Spirits
Godiva?® Magnetic Recipe Cards
Napkins
Cups

Apply Now

Please drink responsibly.

rebate queen
02-10-2012, 04:50 AM
Host a Benefit "Laughter is the Best Cosmetic" House Party

This March, beauty banter thrives and smiles abound when you host a Benefit "Laughter is the Best Cosmetic" House Party! You and your girlfriends will pamper yourselves pretty with Benefit's new, out-of-this-world Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow brightening liquid foundation, all while learning tips & tricks from the brand famous for instant beauty solutions.

At your party, you and your friends will get to play with makeup and take home your very own samples of some of Benefit Cosmetics' top beauty products. You'll share stories of laughter and toast each other while enjoying fun beauty and laughter-inspired refreshments.

A set of all 9 full-sized shades of Benefit??™s NEW Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow brightening liquid foundation
Deluxe samples of best selling The POREfessional pro balm to minimize the appearance of pores
Deluxe samples of award-winning BADgal Lash mascara
An exclusive Benefit Hello Flawless travel makeup bag
Benefit "Laughter is the Best Cosmetic" magnet photo frames
A selection of full-sized makeup tester products including the world famous rose-tinted lip & cheek stain, Benetint, to "complete your look"
Exclusive offers & coupons
And more!
Hosting opportunities are limited. Apply Now

rebate queen
02-13-2012, 06:52 AM
Host a MAD MEN?® Premiere House Party

One of the most highly anticipated season premieres of the year ??” the Emmy?® and Golden Globe?® Award-winning MAD MEN ??” is back with a special two-hour season premiere on Sunday, March 25 at 9/8c, only on AMC. Invite your friends ??” dedicated fans and the uninitiated alike ??” for a MAD MEN Premiere House Party.

At your party, guests will grab a fedora and dress in their ???60s best to welcome the return of MAD MEN, and raise a glass to the most celebrated show on television.

Plus with MAD MEN-inspired cocktail recipes, trivia and an Ultimate Fan Quiz, everyone will be primed for the premiere of Season five.

Your exclusive MAD MEN Premiere Party Pack will contain:

For host:

MAD MEN-branded martini shaker
MAD MEN T-shirt
MAD MEN season four finale DVD
MAD MEN music download card
For hosts and guest:

MAD MEN character face masks
MAD MEN door hangers
MAD MEN posters
MAD MEN-branded party supplies
And more!
Selected hosts will receive the above-mentioned MAD MEN Party Pack but all applicants will have access to MAD MEN??™s amazing online Party Planning Guide to host their own party.

Hosting opportunities are limited. Apply now

jammom
02-16-2012, 04:07 AM
Host a Duncan Hines?® Frosting Creations™ House Party
Duncan Hines?® has a new frosting system that’s going to inspire creativity and experimentation in the kitchen. And they want you to try it out with your friends who share a passion for baking just like you! It’s going to be a great time, so get your friends together and stir up your imagination as you all explore a flavorful and colorful world of endless dessert possibilities.

8 Duncan Hines?® Frosting Creations™starter frosting cans
12 Duncan Hines?® Frosting Creations™flavor mixes
4 Duncan Hines?® Coupons to purchase cakes, cupcakes, brownies
1 Duncan Hines Apron
15 Coupons for Duncan Hines?® Frosting Creations™ to share with guests
Apply Now (http://click1.communicate.houseparty.com/nrydwbjgzqrnmywrntmgpnkcdfnpqjydwrjdjbmqqppkw_chdt qqthl.html)

jammom
02-16-2012, 04:07 AM
Host a Duncan Hines?® Frosting Creations?„? House Party
Duncan Hines?® has a new frosting system that??™s going to inspire creativity and experimentation in the kitchen. And they want you to try it out with your friends who share a passion for baking just like you! It??™s going to be a great time, so get your friends together and stir up your imagination as you all explore a flavorful and colorful world of endless dessert possibilities.

8 Duncan Hines?® Frosting Creations?„?starter frosting cans
12 Duncan Hines?® Frosting Creations?„?flavor mixes
4 Duncan Hines?® Coupons to purchase cakes, cupcakes, brownies
1 Duncan Hines Apron
15 Coupons for Duncan Hines?® Frosting Creations?„? to share with guests
Apply Now (http://click1.communicate.houseparty.com/nrydwbjgzqrnmywrntmgpnkcdfnpqjydwrjdjbmqqppkw_chdt qqthl.html)

rebate queen
02-25-2012, 08:20 AM
Host a Nicholas Sparks Potluck House Party

Do you love Nicholas Sparks? Get ready to share your appreciation for the author of such classic romances as A Walk to Remember, Dear John, The Last Song, The Notebook and more at a Nicholas Sparks Potluck House Party. You and your guests will get an early look at the new film adaptation of The Lucky One while enjoying Sparks-inspired dishes and hearing a special message from the author himself.

1 Nicholas Sparks autographed bookplate
1 THE LUCKY ONE movie poster
2 THE LUCKY ONE T-shirts
14 THE LUCKY ONE movie tie-in edition novels
14 Nicholas Sparks themed bookmarks
Apply now

rebate queen
03-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Host a Keurig?® Vue?„? House Party

Invite your friends over to savor the perfect cup of coffee and see how the new Keurig?® Vue?„? brewing system is the easy way to brew what you love, the way you love it. Brew stronger, bigger, hotter coffee, plus tea, hot cocoa, and delicious iced, specialty and caf? beverages, too. Apply to host and taste for yourself how Keurig?® Vue?„? is Changing the Way America Brews.

Keurig?® Vue?„? apron
Keurig?® Vue?„? packs
Keurig?® Vue?„? napkins, cups and lids
Barista Prima?® coffee mugs
After Coffee Signature Peppermints
Exclusive savings
And a special surprise!
PARTY DATE
Saturday,
April 28, 2012

Apply now

rebate queen
03-12-2012, 04:55 AM
Host a Because I am a Girl House Party

By hosting a Because I am a Girl House Party, you and your friends will celebrate your own lives and help break the cycle of poverty. Here's the shocking truth: one billion people live in extreme poverty ??” and 70% are women and girls.

At your party you and your friends will enjoy international foods and get involved in a fun campaign that can change the world for 4 million girls. Be one of the first to bring Because I am a Girl to your community and help us keep the promise of impacting the lives of 4 million girls by 2015.

Your exclusive Because I am a Girl Party Pack will contain:

Because I am a Girl T-shirt for the host
Brochures and materials
A gift catalog that will allow you to give differently to help girls
Because I am a Girl blank gift/thank you cards
Shocking truth cards
Because I am a Girl party cups and napkins
And more!
Hosting opportunities are limited. Don't miss your chance to apply today.
Apply now

rebate queen
03-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Host a Kinect?„? Rush: A Disney???Pixar Adventure House Party

Celebrate the release of Kinect Rush: A Disney???Pixar Adventure, as you turn your living room into a VIP premiere event! Invite your family and friends to join Pixar icons in this one-of-kind gaming experience! Become unique characters in fast-paced adventures with Kinect for Xbox 360. Enjoy some delicious game-inspired treats, and celebrate the movies that inspired the game.

Kinect Rush: A Disney???Pixar Adventure video game
Disney/Pixar Postcards
Kinect Rush: A Disney???Pixar Adventure poster
Branded lanyards for VIP passes

You must own a Kinect for Xbox 360 in order to host this event. ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Cartoon Violence
?© Disney/Pixar.

rebate queen
04-18-2012, 06:20 AM
Host a One Direction Up All Night House Party

Stay Up All Night with your One Direction fan and their friends when you host a One Direction Up All Night House Party. The band wants to share their soon-to-be-released DVD, Up All Night - The Live Tour, with some lucky fans and your party could be the first to see it! Special videos and other great surprises will make sure everybody has a blast all night!

Up All Night: The Live Tour DVD
1D Stickers
1D Posters
One Direction Up All Night House Party Souvenir

This party is limited to 1,000 host spots.
If you are under 18, please have your parent or legal guardian register and apply.
U.S. residents only – excluding Puerto Rico.

rebate queen
04-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Wooohooo!! I got chosen for the One Direction House Party!! I applied because my daughter is obsessed with them. I can't believe I got picked--they only had 1000 spots!!

rebate queen
05-18-2012, 09:21 AM
Host a Telestrations® Share the Laughter House Party

LOL with your friends when you play the best party game of the year. Telestrations® is the hilarious, unpredictable "telephone" board game where everyone is drawing and guessing at the same time. No drawing skills required - stick figures and a sense of humor are all you need for a ROTFL night of fun. Apply today!

Your exclusive Party Pack will contain

For Host:
• 2 Telestrations® games
• 1 "Laughed so Hard I Cried" box of tissues
• 1 Pack of Telestrations® Party Balloons

For Guests:
• 14 Collectible Mr. Telestrations® Bendies™
• 14 Mr.Telestrations® Fun Masks (erasable too!)

rebate queen
05-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Host a Seagram’s® Smooth Summer House Party

Ready to kick back with your friends for some smooth summer fun? Host a Seagram’s® Smooth Summer House Party and introduce your friends to Seagram’s® Smooth Premium Malt Beverages and their four crisp, refreshing flavors – all with 5% alcohol and zero aftertaste! It’s sure to be the smoothest party this season with fun games, activities and of course, Seagram’s® Smooth!

· Walmart Gift Cards for hosts to use towards the purchase of Seagram’s® Smooth for your party
• Seagram’s® Smooth Cinch Backpack
• Trendy Bottle Bands (14)
• Seagram’s® Smooth Coasters (14)
• Wayfarer Sunglasses (14)

@2012 Seagram Beverage Company, Rochester, NY.

All Rights Reserved. Always Enjoy Responsibly.

This event is only open to residents of AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY

rebate queen
06-20-2012, 03:37 AM
Host a HOPE SPRINGS™ Ladies’ Night In House Party

Invite your friends over for a HOPE SPRINGS Ladies' Night In House Party and learn how to have more romance in your life. At your party you'll celebrate the release of HOPE SPRINGS, the new movie starring Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones and Steve Carell. You'll have the chance to share love stories, compare notes and laugh along with your friends all while you discover how to reignite the romantic flames. As the party wraps, you'll also plan another ladies' night to see the movie when it arrives in theaters on August 10th.

Canvas tote bags
Wine glasses
IOU booklets
Trivia cards
Mini posters
And more!

Hosting opportunities are limited.Apply now

rebate queen
06-27-2012, 04:17 AM
Host a LEGO DUPLO Read & Build House Party

Invite your friends and their preschoolers for a day of play with a LEGO DUPLO Read & Build House Party. With LEGO DUPLO bricks, you’ll discover the fun of reading a story and building alongside, while encouraging your child’s imagination and their love for learning. From the BUSY FARM, to LET’S GO! VROOM! and GROW CATERPILLAR GROW, the stories and sets will spur cooperative play for both Mom and child.

LEGO DUPLO Read & Build Busy Farm sets
LEGO DUPLO poster
Magnetic picture frames
Sticker sheets
LEGO DUPLO plates
LEGO DUPLO napkins
And more!

rebate queen
07-13-2012, 04:51 AM
Host a SMIRNOFF® Fridgetender Summer Rewind House Party

Celebrate an endless summer with the SMIRNOFF® Fridgetender and SMIRNOFF® Premium Malt Mixed Drinks. Your friends will love the four refreshing tasting flavors and real mixed drink taste. Plus there will be some great summer activities to help your friends remember the good times and create new ones with the great taste of SMIRNOFF® Premium Malt Mixed Drinks.

And you'll love your awesome SMIRNOFF® Party Pack which will include*:
Gift card to help you get ready for your SMIRNOFF® House Party
2 Fridgetender tuxedo t-shirts
Beach ball
Soft mini-cooler
Paper cocktail napkins for your party
Drink coasters
14 Koozies
14 Fridgetender cardboard masks

You must be 21 or older to apply, host and attend this party. Enjoy Responsibly.

*U.S. Law does not allow us to send alcoholic beverages to our hosts for free. We are, however, offering you a great party pack to ensure you have a great SMIRNOFF® Fridgetender Summer Rewind House Party.

This event is only open to residents of TX, FL, NY, OH, IL, MI, GA, NC, VA, IN, TN,MO, WA, WI, AL, MD,AZ, KY, SC, LA, CO, OR, KS, IA, MS, NV, NE, NH, ME

rebate queen
07-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Host a Fisher-Price® Joy of Learning Playdate

Invite your friends and their little ones to discover the Joy of Learning with Fisher-Price® and House Party. From newborns to 5 year-olds, Fisher-Price® has exactly the right toys to help children develop, learn, play and grow, while having fun along the way. At your Fisher-Price® Playdate, whether your child and their similar-aged friends are babies, toddlers or preschoolers, they'll get to try out a variety of toys for their age group to help them bloom.

Your Party Pack will contain:
The hottest Fisher Price® toys — perfect for the age of your child
Valuable coupons for Fisher-Price® products
Goodie bags and party favors for your guests
Batteries for the toys
Product and playtip guides
And more!

PARTY DATE
Saturday
September 22, 2012

rebate queen
08-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Host a Kleenex® Hand Towels Holiday House Party

Invite your girlfriends over for a night of fun and creativity as you spread the joy of the holidays with fun decorations, delicious recipes and more. Kleenex® Hand Towels will share unique ideas to make your holidays festive and fun, and give you peace of mind knowing that everyone will get a clean hand towel every time they dry their hands. Kick off the holidays with clean hands and creative ideas to make this holiday a joy for all.

13 Kleenex® Hand Towels Cartons
13 Holiday Soap Making Kits

Minister's Wife
08-15-2012, 12:07 AM
I had applied to the Telestartions House Party a while back. I got an email from the USAopoly people asking me if I would like to have a "house party" of sorts. They sent me the game and this funny bendable guy and I am supposed to email them photos and a review on my blog.

So my thought is apply to a bunch, you never know when the manufacturer may contact you personally!!

jammom
08-16-2012, 02:46 AM
Host a Keurig Vue Party
http://houseparty.com/event/keurigvue2

Host a Keurig® Vue® House Party

Invite your friends over to savor the perfect cup of coffee and see how the new Keurig® Vue® brewing system is the easy way to brew what you love, the way you love it. Brew stronger, bigger, hotter coffee, plus tea, hot cocoa, and delicious iced, specialty and caf? beverages, too. Apply to host and taste for yourself how Keurig® Vue® is Changing the Way America Brews.

You'll love your exclusive Party Pack, which will contain:

Keurig® Vue® packs
Keurig® Vue® apron
Keurig® Vue® napkins, cups and lids
Brew Over Ice Tumblers
Cookies to accompany your beverages
After Coffee Signature Peppermints
Exclusive savings
And a special surprise!

rebate queen
09-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Host The CW's Emily Owens, M.D. Sneak Peek House Party

The CW is prescribing a dose of lighthearted drama for your Tuesday nights: Emily Owens, M.D. Starring Mamie Gummer, Emily Owens, M.D. is about a surgical intern who discovers life as a professional adult feels an awful lot like high school. You and your friends will be among the first people to watch the pilot episode BEFORE it premieres on The CW when you host this exciting Sneak Peek house party!

DVD of the pilot episode
Exclusive poster
Branded prescription notepads
Branded surgical masks
Highlighter pens that look like syringes
And more

rebate queen
09-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Host a Marzetti® Simply Dressed ®, Simply Delicious House Party

Show your friends how Marzetti®Simply Dressed® salad dressings make salads taste fabulous and go great on sandwiches, wraps and as marinades, too. Create your own fun-themed party and wow everyone with Simply Delicious recipes to complement your theme. We've got lots of great ideas that will keep the food and fun going all party long, so apply today.

For the Host:
Free Simply Dressed® coupons for hosts
Simply Dressed® Apron
Salad To Go Bowl (Plus one for a guest)
Insulated Grocery Tote
Simply Dressed® Recipe Cards

For the party:
Insulated Grocery Totes
High value coupons
Simply Dressed® Recipe Cards

This event is only open to residents of CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, WV

rebate queen
09-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Host a Kmart® Larger Than Life Halloween House Party

It's the biggest party day of the year — Halloween! And we're going to let you celebrate it twice! At the Kmart® Larger Than Life Halloween House Party, you'll celebrate Halloween early on Orange and Black Friday, with dungeons of decor, countless costumes and exclusive recipes and tablescapes from Sandra Lee — all from the biggest one-stop Halloween superstore — Kmart®. Before your party you'll take advantage of high-quality products and savings — online and in store — and you'll have access to the amazing Kmart® Halloween "Ghoul" kit, chock full of recipes, decorating and costume ideas!

Kmart® gift card for host to shop for their Halloween party
Exclusive Sandra Lee recipes and party tips
Coupons for you and your guests

Minister's Wife
09-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Yay!!! I just got the confirmation that I was chosen for the Kleenex Hand Towel Party. Should be fun and interesting. It comes with soap making kits!!

rebate queen
09-22-2012, 07:22 AM
Host a Barista Prima Coffeehouse® Party

Barista Prima Coffeehouse® varieties are for Keurig® brewer owners who have a passion for coffee house taste. Turn your home into a European-style coffee house with a Barista Prima Coffeehouse Party. At your party you’ll engage in relaxing conversation, dine on delicious desserts and enjoy quality time with friends and family over a cup of rich, bold, yet perfectly balanced Barista Prima Coffeehouse® coffee. It’s the deepest, darkest, coffee specially created for Keurig® brewer owners. Enjoy the art of the coffee house in your own home, one great-tasting cup at a time.

Barista Prima Coffeehouse branded apron
Barista Prima Coffeehouse® 12ct K-Cup ® packs
Coffee tasting booklets
Barista Prima Coffeehouse ® sample packs
Biscotti mix
And more!

rebate queen
09-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Host a Mrs. Prindable's® − Gourmet Gifts House Party

Introduce your friends to Mrs. Prindable's Handmade Confections. Everyone will love trying the artisan caramel apples and decadent treats as they discover how easy Mrs. Prindable's makes it to send memorable gifts for all occasions. Plenty of great conversations, activities and games are in store to make your party one of a kind – just like Mrs. Prindable's handmade confections.

Your exclusive Mrs. Prindable's Party Pack will contain:
Triple Chocolate Gourmet Jumbo Apple with snowflake ornament & signature gift box
Milk Chocolate Walnut Pecan Gourmet Apple with holiday bow
Chicago-style Milk Chocolate Toffee in holiday gift box
Holiday themed Pretzel Bites
24 pc. Assorted Truffles
Mrs. Prindable's flexible cutting boards
Mrs. Prindable's catalogs and special offer for guests

rebate queen
09-22-2012, 08:28 AM
Host a Take a Dip with Sabra House Party

At your Take a Dip with Sabra House Party, you and your guests will discover a world of incredibly delicious dips and spreads. Just one dip at a time in mouth-watering varieties of Sabra hummus, from Roasted Red Pepper to Spinach and Artichoke, will open up your mind and your palate to a world of flavor that’s so easy to bring to the table…and to your next party!

Even if you've never tried Sabra, you and your friends will learn some great ways to make over your favorite recipes with Sabra hummus. Try something new and delicious and get a chance to win an iPad. Share America’s new favorite dip find with friends and satisfy your taste for adventure by hosting a Take a Dip with Sabra House Party.

Stand for eBook readers/tablets
Stylus
Sabra branded apron
Sabra branded spatula
Sabra coupons
And more

rebate queen
09-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Host a Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Halloween House Party

Show your friends how Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® is helping to inspire moms to create true moments of connection with their kids this Halloween. Invite your friends and their children over to enjoy fun activities, games and delicious Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® recipes that moms and kids can create together and makes memories of their own.

4 boxes of Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1 Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Chef Hat
1 Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Mixing Bowl
13 Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Bowl Scrapers

rebate queen
09-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Have fun with PLANTERS
NUT-rition Peanut Butter Everyday Adventures

PLANTERS NUT-rition Peanut Butter delivers the taste and variety you love, plus energy you need to help you stay active all day (and night) long. So round up your friends and take them on an adventurous run, bike ride, hike or other fun activity, then treat them to delicious PLANTERS NUT-rition Peanut Butter to help refuel and keep them going. Everyone will love the many different ways that PLANTERS can satisfy their taste buds and help them enjoy their Everyday Adventures.

6 Planters NUT-rition Peanut Butter jars
3 Planters NUT-rition Peanut Butter Spreaders
1 set of Peanut Butter Doug props
1 Planters NUT-rition Peanut Butter Streamer
1 Planters NUT-rition Peanut Butter trophy
13 Planters NUT-rition Peanut Butter water bottles

rebate queen
09-22-2012, 11:54 AM
Host a Battle of the Sexes® House Party

Get your girl and guy friends together for some good-natured competition when you host a Battle of the Sexes® House Party. Battle of the Sexes is an outrageous party game that challenges you on everything you know about the opposite sex. Great drinks, delicious appetizers, and some fun activities will keep the friendly competition going all night as you find out who is the superior sex once and for all.

Battle of the Sexes game
Bragging Rights Signs
Fun stickers
Drink and snack recipes

rebate queen
10-11-2012, 04:53 AM
Host Disney Junior's Sofia the First Royal Premiere House Party!

It's the Princess party you've been waiting for! Disney Junior will introduce its first little girl princess with the debut of "Sofia the First: Once Upon A Princess," an enchanting animated television movie for the whole family, Sunday Night, November 18 at 7pm/6c on Disney Channel. Invite your friends and their little princesses to sing, play and view the movie premiere live as Sofia the First begins her royal journey. You're sure to have a ball!

Magical 'My Princess Story' activity booklets
Exclusive Sofia the First tiaras and crowns
Royal Princess sling bags
Thought starters for party supplies and decorations

rebate queen
10-11-2012, 06:09 AM
Host a Kmart® Decorate It Forward Holiday House Party

The holidays are just around the corner and this year you’re going to learn to Decorate It Forward with Kmart®. At your Kmart® Decorate It Forward Holiday House Party, you and your guests will get great decorating and recipe ideas from the biggest holiday superstore and one-stop shop — Kmart® and their brands like Sandra Lee and Jaclyn Smith.

At your party you'll count down to the holidays, get some delicious recipes and discover great selection, style and savings on everything holiday and more!

Kmart® gift card for host and shopping list
Kmart® coupons
Colbie Caillat Christmas in the Sand CD
Shop Your Way Rewards insert

rebate queen
10-11-2012, 08:37 AM
Host a
Barista Prima Coffeehouse® Party

Barista Prima Coffeehouse® varieties are for Keurig® brewer owners who have a passion for coffee house taste. Turn your home into a European-style coffee house with a Barista Prima Coffeehouse® Party. At your party you'll engage in relaxing conversation, dine on delicious desserts and enjoy quality time with friends and family over a cup of rich, bold, yet perfectly balanced Barista Prima Coffeehouse® coffee. It's the deepest, darkest, coffee specially created for Keurig® brewer owners. Enjoy the art of the coffee house in your own home, one great-tasting cup at a time.

Barista Prima Coffeehouse branded apron
Barista Prima Coffeehouse® 12ct K-Cup®packs
Coffee tasting booklets
Barista Prima Coffeehouse® sample packs
Biscotti mix
And more!

rebate queen
10-12-2012, 04:56 AM
Host a Snapfish
Photo Wonderland House Party

The perfect holiday gift is just a point and click away with Snapfish. Show your friends how they can create a meaningful, one of a kind gift with the new Snapfish book building tool, when you host a Snapfish Photo Wonderland House Party! So gather your friends for a fun pre-holiday party, as you all imagine, create and share high quality photo books that will be treasured long after the holidays are over.

Your Party Pack will contain:

For the host:
Free Snapfish Photo Book
Free Set of Snapfish Photo Cards
Photo Props
Book of Samples
Snapfish Cookie Cutter
Snapfish Holiday Catalog

For partygoers:
Snapfish Photo Book Coupons
Snapfish Photo Card Coupons

Ladysteeler
10-17-2012, 01:40 PM
Took a while but finally got one. Barista Prima Coffehouse Party.

rebate queen
10-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Congrats! I applied for that one too--first one I applied for in months. I doubt if I'll get it because I waited so long....

Update: Just looked at my emails and I was right- REJECTED...lol!

rebate queen
10-18-2012, 06:45 AM
Host a SodaStream® Fizz the Season House Party

'Tis the season to be fizzy with a SodaStream® Fizz the Season House Party. You, your family and friends, will be wowed by your new SodaStream home soda maker as you transform water into fresh, fizzy sparkling water and soda in under 30 seconds. And with no bottles and cans to lug, store and dispose of, you'll enjoy the freshness and convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment at the same time. There’s no clean up. Just fill, fizz, flavor and enjoy! Taste the SodaStream difference and never buy store-bought soda again.

At your party, you and your friends will get to make and sample a variety of SodaStream sodamix flavors and discover how SodaStream makes the perfect holiday gift.

Your exclusive Party Pack will contain everything you need to get started making soda in seconds, including:
SodaStream Genesis starter kit
Variety of sodamix flavors
Colored coasters, balloons and plates
Notepads
Discount offer for guests
And more!

rebate queen
11-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Host one of Hasbro's Happier New Year's Game Nights

This New Year's Eve, it's your turn to be the life of the party when you host a Hasbro Game Night House Party. Show everyone how any get together is better when there is a Hasbro Game in the mix − and New Year's Eve is no exception. Ring in a new tradition with friends, family and Hasbro Games as you all resolve to have more fun with Hasbro Game Nights!

For the host:
1 each of Hasbro Twister, Yahtzee, and Scrabble Catchphrase games
1 Coupon for $8 off DRAW SOMETHING, WORDS WITH FRIENDS or CITYVILLE MONOPOLY games
1 Hasbro Game Night trophy

For partygoers:
Guest Coupons for great Hasbro games
Game Night Winner Crown and hats
Cups

rebate queen
11-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Host a Caf? Escapes®"An Anytime Indulgence®" House Party

Discover the rich, creamy, indulgent flavors of Caf? Escapes®, developed exclusively for your Keurig® K-Cup® brewer. Escape the chill of winter and enjoy the warmth of a cozy get-together. Whether you prefer hot cocoa, caf? mocha, chai latte, or any of the other delicious flavors, you’ll get inspired to create more indulgent moments all year long.

(6) 12-count boxes of Caf? Escapes® K-Cup® packs (one box of each flavor)
(2) Caf? Escapes® mugs for hostess
(13) Disposable cups with lids
(13) Caf? Escapes® napkins & plates
(13) Indulgent party snacks
And more — including special offers, a take-home gift for all, and party prizes

rebate queen
01-24-2013, 07:32 AM
Invite your friends and loved ones over for a night of inspiration to meet Simple® and celebrate the women who make America. Simple®, a facial skincare range perfect even for sensitive skin, proudly presents MAKERS: Women Who Make America, airing on Tuesday, February 26 at 8pm EST on PBS. MAKERS is a multi-platform video experience that aims to capture the extraordinary impact women have made in America over the past 50 years through a vast and ongoing collection of original interviews with trailblazing women of all walks of life.

At your viewing party you’ll not only engage with inspiring content from this powerful film, you’ll also discover Simple®, a facial skincare range that uses only the purest possible ingredients and that’s committed to educating women that great skin care is inherently connected to overall healthy lifestyle. All over America, women are sharing their stories of courage, determination and passion. Now it’s your turn.

Your exclusive Own Party Pack will contain:

*Simple Skincare products
*Simple coupons
*Tote bags
*Inspirational quotes magnets
*And more!

rebate queen
02-23-2013, 11:48 AM
House Party is offering up a new opportunity for you to host a Veet EasyWax Sensational Spa House Party on Saturday, April 6th! To apply, just head on over here!

For the Host:
Veet EasyWax Roll-On Kits and Refills
Nail Polish Set

For Partygoers:
Coupons for Veet EasyWax Roll-On Kit
Veet EasyWax Gift Bags
…and more!

rebate queen
02-28-2013, 08:01 AM
House Party is offering up a new opportunity for you to host a REDBOOK + L’Or?al Paris Happy Hour House Party on Saturday, April 27th! To apply, just head on over here!

* REDBOOK magazines
* One-year subscriptions to REDBOOK
* Cosmetic bag
* Revitalift® Miracle Blur and other great L’Or?al Paris products

Minister's Wife
08-07-2013, 01:44 AM
House Party has several new parties to apply for:

Butterball Turketarian Party (http://www.houseparty.com/event/butterball)
Paryt is scheduled for Saturday, September 21st
(note that this party is only open to residents of AL, FL, GA, IN, KY, LA, MI, MS, NC, OH, SC, TN, VA or WV
Your exclusive party pack will contain:

*Butterball Cookbook
*Plush turkey hat
*Butterball apron
*Reusable shopping bags
*Footballs
*…and more!

Beyblade Battle Bash with NEW BeyWarriors (http://www.houseparty.com/event/beyblade)
the party is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 14th.

Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown Battle Set (includes 2 figures)
BeyWarrior Shogun Figures
Basic stadium
Beyblade coupons
Codes that unlock additional content on BeybladeBattles.com

B-Daman Battle Master Party (http://www.houseparty.com/event/bdaman)
The party is scheduled for Saturday, Sept, 21.

Break Bomber Battlefield Stadium (includes 2 figures)
B-Daman Basic Figures
B-Daman Vertigo Spin Arena or Surge Strike Arena
Coupon for FREE marble refills
B-Daman code cards that unlock additional content on BdamanBattles.com
And more!

American Girl® Bitty Baby® House Party (http://www.houseparty.com/event/agbittybaby)
The party is scheduled for Sat, October 5.

Bitty Baby Doll Set
Additional picture story book, doll outfit and plush animal
Bitty Baby coloring sheets, puzzles, wishing stars and more for your guests
Tip sheets for moms
And more!

If you have not applied it is really easy. It is also a lot of fun to have the parties!! I've had 9 of them over the past few years and they have all been fun!!

Minister's Wife
09-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Several new parties have been listed. Go to the home page and check them out. Also there is a new Chatterbox sampling too for Gevalia Coffee! Look for the Chatterbox tab on the home page!

jammom
04-12-2016, 08:42 AM
Sorry,I don't do this anymore since my kids are grown (although I did do a Chatterbox book party)

Poss M&Ms House Party-500 slots

http://www.houseparty.com/event/mmstarget

jammom
05-13-2018, 04:44 AM
https://www.ripplestreet.com/events/kikkomangrill3
They have 2,000 spots available

If you’re selected and confirmed as a host, your exclusive Party Pack will contain:

$25 Gift Card
Kikkoman® T-shirts
Kikkoman® Grilling tong
And more