PDA

View Full Version : NY State Dept of Econ Development I Love New York Sweeps-4/1

jammom
03-15-2018, 01:25 PM
https://www.iloveny.com/things-to-do/bracket/

The winning entrant can choose ONE of the sixteen prize options below.
A. State Fair Prize
i.Two (2) night hotel stay for four (4) in Syracuse
ii.Four (4) tickets to the Great New York State Fair (August 22-September 3, 2018)
iii.Up to $150 in Uber or Lyft credit towards transportation
iv.Four (4) roundtrip JetBlue flight certificates to any New York airport where JetBlue flies, subject to the JetBlue Flight Travel Certificates Terms & Conditions in Exhibit A
B. Culinary Institute of America Prize
i.Two (2) night stay for four (4) at the Marriott Courtyard Poughkeepsie
ii.Dinner for four (4) at one of the Culinary Institute of America restaurants
iii.Four (4) roundtrip JetBlue flight certificates to any New York airport where JetBlue flies, subject to the JetBlue Flight Travel Certificates Terms & Conditions in Exhibit A

C. The Strong Museum of Play Prize
i.Two (2) night hotel stay for four (4) in Rochester
ii.General admission for four (4) to The Strong Museum of Play
iii.Up to $200 in reimbursement for rental car expenses while in the Rochester area
iv.Four (4) roundtrip JetBlue flight certificates to any New York airport where JetBlue flies, subject to the JetBlue Flight Travel Certificates Terms & Conditions in Exhibit A
D. Museum at Bethel Woods Prize
i.Two (2) night hotel stay for four (4) in a Suite at Villa Roma Resort & Conference Center
ii.General admission for four (4) to The Museum at Bethel Woods
iii.Transportation via Zip Car for two (2) days
iv.Other surprise activities for four (4)
v.Four (4) roundtrip JetBlue flight certificates to any New York airport where JetBlue flies, subject to the JetBlue Flight Travel Certificates Terms & Conditions in Exhibit A

E. Singer Castle Prize
i.One (1) night hotel stay for four (4) in the Royal Suite at Singer Castle
ii.Transportation from Chippewa Bay to Dark Island
iii.Four (4) roundtrip JetBlue flight certificates to any New York airport where JetBlue flies, subject to the JetBlue Flight Travel Certificates Terms & Conditions in Exhibit A
F. OHEKA Castle Prize
i.One (1) night weekday hotel stay for four (4) in two (2) Chateau Rooms at OHEKA Castle
ii.Continental breakfast for four (4) at OHEKA Castle
iii.Up to $200 in reimbursement for rental car expenses

jammom
03-15-2018, 01:28 PM
G. Panama Rocks Prize
i.Two(2) night hotel stay for four (4) at Chautauqua Suites Hotel & Expo Center
ii.General admission for four (4) to Panama Rocks
iii.Up to $300 in reimbursement for a rental car
H. Ausable Chasm Prize
i.Two (2) night hotel stay for four (4) at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Plattsburgh
ii.Premium package for four (4) to Ausable Chasm includes admission, scenic float tour, and adventure trail
iii.$25 gift certificate to Rulf’s Orchard bakery and market
iv.$75 gift certificate to Valcour Brewing Co
v.Four (4) roundtrip JetBlue flight certificates to any New York airport where JetBlue flies, subject to the JetBlue Flight Travel Certificates Terms & Conditions in Exhibit A

I. John Boyd Thacher State Park Prize
i.Two (2) night stay for four (4) at the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Albany
ii.$100 gift certificate for dinner at Ama Cocina
iii.Roundtrip airport transfers for four (4)
J. Chittenango Falls State Park Prize
i.Two (2) night hotel stay for four (4) in two (2) rooms at the Lincklaen House (Sunday-Friday only). A historical inn, built in 1835, the Lincklaen House is the Oldest Grande Hotel in Central New York. Enjoy its colonial charm and modern conveniences.
ii.$100 gift card for dinner at the Lincklaen House; enjoy dinner in the dining room or on the Patio
iii.Entrance to Chittenango Falls State Park for one (1) vehicle

K. Holiday Valley Resort Prize
i.Two (2) night midweek stay for four (4) in a Resort Standard Queen room at the Inn at Holiday Valley
ii.One (1) day of golf for four (4) OR admission for four (4) to Sky High Adventure Park when traveling in the summer season
iii.Lift tickets for four (4) if traveling in the winter season
L. Sagamore Resort Prize
i.Two (2) night hotel stay for four (4) in a Suite room at the Sagamore Resort (excluding July, August and Holiday weekends)
ii.Breakfast for four (4) at the Sagamore Resort

jammom
03-15-2018, 01:29 PM
M. Seabreeze Amusement Park Prize
i.Two (2) night hotel stay for four (4) in Rochester
ii.General admission for four (4) to Seabreeze Amusement Park
iii.Up to $200 in reimbursement for rental car expenses while in the Rochester area
N. Darien Lake Prize
i.Two (2) night stay for four (4) at a Darien Lake property
ii.General admission for four (4) to Darien Lake
iii.Up to $300 in Visa/MC gift cards towards rental car arrangements

O. Animal Adventure Park Prize
i.One (1) night hotel stay for four (4) in a Standard 2 Queen room at DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
ii.Full breakfast for four (4) at the DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
iii.General admission for four (4) to Animal Adventure Park
iv.Roundtrip airport transfers for four (4)
P. Buffalo Zoo Prize
i.One (1) night stay for four (4) at Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Buffalo
ii.General admission for four (4) to the Buffalo Zoo

jammom
03-28-2018, 09:17 AM
Ends soon...