PDA

View Full Version : MEMBERS-tell us about yourself

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

suicidalady
08-08-2011, 04:24 PM
I never even signed up for these emails, but I do enjoy them. However, now I'm being threatened that they'll stop it cuz I haven't really contributed. WTF?

rebate queen
08-08-2011, 04:36 PM
I never even signed up for these emails, but I do enjoy them. However, now I'm being threatened that they'll stop it cuz I haven't really contributed. WTF?

I'm not sure what is going on. No one HAS to contribute!! Do you still have the email that you are talking about?

beehicks
08-13-2011, 09:51 PM
I am just learning how to tweet and I love freebies and talking to people.

Kevin Kirk
08-14-2011, 06:11 AM
going fishing today and going on vacation for 2 weeks!!!

Ryan's Mom
08-14-2011, 06:24 AM
going fishing today and going on vacation for 2 weeks!!! Oh! That sounds sooo nice! Welcome to the forum and I hope you'll visit us when you return from your vacation.

summerbuddy1962
08-14-2011, 08:01 AM
I'm the only girl out of 3 brothers,I have an older half brother but I do not count him amoung my brothers,he is a real piece of work an that is not a good thing.I am single,thought I was married but my con artist,"husband"conned me so well for 25 years that until I went down to the County Courthouse to get the marriage certificate so that I could divorce him,I thought I was trapped.He conned not only me but County Officials.My mistake,was never filed.
I live in Central California,with a roomate,and my dog Gracie.I lost my best friend and soul mate 8+ yrs ago.And have no plans to get into ANY relationship.I love this site and have visited off and on for the last 6yrs.I am happy to be a member!

rebate queen
08-14-2011, 08:19 AM
I'm the only girl out of 3 brothers,I have an older half brother but I do not count him amoung my brothers,he is a real piece of work an that is not a good thing.I am single,thought I was married but my con artist,"husband"conned me so well for 25 years that until I went down to the County Courthouse to get the marriage certificate so that I could divorce him,I thought I was trapped.He conned not only me but County Officials.My mistake,was never filed.
I live in Central California,with a roomate,and my dog Gracie.I lost my best friend and soul mate 8+ yrs ago.And have no plans to get into ANY relationship.I love this site and have visited off and on for the last 6yrs.I am happy to be a member!

Sorry you have been through so much, but glad to have you here! :)

Ryan's Mom
08-14-2011, 08:33 AM
Welcome to the forum summerbuddy1962. I hope we can help brighten your day!

jammom
08-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Welcome everyone !!!
Kathy-if you need any help or have ?s,just message 1 of us Mods
Beehicks-Love freebies-glad ya found us
Kevin-I'm jealous & you're in great fishing country-WI-I grew up in IL & we just moved from there last yr

Leah Smith Tiner
08-14-2011, 09:25 PM
Loving Absolute daily email news letters as well as post on good ole FB! New to entering sweepstakes and couponing but thought it was worth a shot. We shall see.
Loving life!

Ryan's Mom
08-14-2011, 11:37 PM
Welcome to the forum Leah. I think you may be surprised at how much you can save by couponing. Not like the crazy coupon ladies on TV, but a couple of dollars here and a few dollars there and it adds up!

rebate queen
08-15-2011, 07:08 AM
Loving Absolute daily email news letters as well as post on good ole FB! New to entering sweepstakes and couponing but thought it was worth a shot. We shall see.
Loving life!

Welcome to the forum Leah! :)

ChrisBlank
08-16-2011, 05:27 AM
Hi, my name is Chris and I live in Ohio. I'm new to this forum. Want to learn more about this community and how it works.

rebate queen
08-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Hi, my name is Chris and I live in Ohio. I'm new to this forum. Want to learn more about this community and how it works.

Hi Chris! Check out the forum and if you have any questions, just let us know! :)

iowachild
08-22-2011, 07:22 AM
OK...here goes...I am an artist and criminal justice administration student....back in college at 50 years old.

rebate queen
08-22-2011, 09:36 AM
OK...here goes...I am an artist and criminal justice administration student....back in college at 50 years old.

Congrats to you and welcome to the forum! :)

Ryan's Mom
08-22-2011, 03:57 PM
That is fantastic! More of us should go back to school when the children are grown. Hope you enjoy the site, get lots of freebies and save a bunch with coupons.

kanamugirl
08-23-2011, 04:11 PM
Hi ,
my name is misty and i have no idea how to use this forum this is only my third time on here a lady that works at a store here in kearns told me about this web site ssaid it was hers and that was it i just want to know more and more about couponing thanks.

jammom
08-23-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi ,
my name is misty and i have no idea how to use this forum this is only my third time on here a lady that works at a store here in kearns told me about this web site ssaid it was hers and that was it i just want to know more and more about couponing thanks.

That would be me-glad ya found us-should be easy to get around the Forum-what kinda help ya need ?

jackinc33
08-30-2011, 06:40 AM
My friends call me DoC...I am was disabled due to a back injury in 1998. I could not walk for 3 days. 3 surgeries, the loss of everything I owned(house, cars, even my tools and guns), then a divorce and 13 years later.. I am a stay at home soon to be stepfather. I own and operate a computer repair business from home, I own and operate a small production company from home, and on the weekends seem to find time to run a foreclosure clean out and estate sale business. I am going to marry a absolutely amazing woman with 3 wonderful children. My story is the great comeback and I am proud to be me. I am addicted to freebies and coupons! Absolute portal rocks!

jammom
08-30-2011, 07:22 AM
Hiya DoC-glad you joined us !!! WOW-I would def say a pretty amazing comeback ! Seems like a lot of us here have been handed a lot of lemons & made lemonade.I was widowed @ 25 (w/ a 1 &1/2 yo son) & remarried a pretty awesome guy myself-& had 2 more boys I know my 1st yr of being sick hit us hard in the wallet & was no picnic for me either ! I guess what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger.
As I said,Welcome Aboard & I hope you reap the benefits we all find !
Deb

kennaz
08-30-2011, 09:32 AM
I am a marketer and sales associate of that free thing, so if your ever interested in receiving more free items contact me at [email protected] . This site is second to Absolute but it is still a good site

Astaaria
08-30-2011, 05:37 PM
My husband and I have both been out of work for about 2 years. I have a job that starts next week and am incredibly excited! I have clipped coupons and done deal searches to get us by for the past two years, but I can't wait to splurge on a night out!

jammom
08-30-2011, 11:01 PM
My husband and I have both been out of work for about 2 years. I have a job that starts next week and am incredibly excited! I have clipped coupons and done deal searches to get us by for the past two years, but I can't wait to splurge on a night out!

Hey there-I feel you! We moved back to UT last yr as my FIL got real sick (since passed away) & hubby finally started working about 3 & 1/2 mos ago.(I just transferred from Walgreens-been w/ them 6 yrs),so my job,freebies,coups,& PTs kept us afloat.Congrats on your job & hope you like our site !
Deb

rebate queen
09-02-2011, 04:17 PM
My friends call me DoC...I am was disabled due to a back injury in 1998. I could not walk for 3 days. 3 surgeries, the loss of everything I owned(house, cars, even my tools and guns), then a divorce and 13 years later.. I am a stay at home soon to be stepfather. I own and operate a computer repair business from home, I own and operate a small production company from home, and on the weekends seem to find time to run a foreclosure clean out and estate sale business. I am going to marry a absolutely amazing woman with 3 wonderful children. My story is the great comeback and I am proud to be me. I am addicted to freebies and coupons! Absolute portal rocks!

I am a marketer and sales associate of that free thing, so if your ever interested in receiving more free items contact me at [email protected] . This site is second to Absolute but it is still a good site

A big welcome to you all!! :)

deedee329
09-03-2011, 09:08 AM
My name is Denise. I live in Seaside Heights,NJ and hate the Jersey Shore show and the Jersey Shore crew. So happy they are gone.

jammom
09-03-2011, 09:27 AM
My name is Denise. I live in Seaside Heights,NJ and hate the Jersey Shore show and the Jersey Shore crew. So happy they are gone.
LOL-welcome aboard ! Hope you make us a habit !

rebate queen
09-03-2011, 09:47 AM

Hi Denise--hope you like the forum better than you like Jersey Shore!! LOL! :)

Chrissy83
09-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Hi! I am the oldest of 6 kids...all same father and mother...and my brother is 14 years YOUNGER than me!!

rebate queen
09-03-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi! I am the oldest of 6 kids...all same father and mother...and my brother is 14 years YOUNGER than me!!

Wow--bet you had to do a lot of babysitting!! Welcome to the forum! :)

mejakib
09-06-2011, 09:06 AM
I am new here

rebate queen
09-06-2011, 09:33 AM
I am new here

Hello--hope you enjoy the forum! :)

tonia
09-08-2011, 09:38 AM
lets see, i am a single mom and been living on dialysis for the last 11 years now. but have really learned to really take care of my self. and i love saving money and i think this is my favorite website

jammom
09-08-2011, 09:57 AM
lets see, i am a single mom and been living on dialysis for the last 11 years now. but have really learned to really take care of my self. and i love saving money and i think this is my favorite website

Bless you ! A few of us here have some med issues,so you're not alone-glad ya found us ! Hope you continue to post & visit often...
Deb

rebate queen
09-08-2011, 11:05 AM

Welcome to the forum. Glad you like our site! :)

RenaeC528
09-13-2011, 05:34 PM
I became a grandma in January. My 1st grand baby.

Ryan's Mom
09-13-2011, 05:44 PM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcuCSILT6pRsQc5QvluPiA9cLMeMiWr BNCoVVhlxTvmDRm3G3z

Grandchildren are such a delight, you spoil them and then give them back to mom and dad! LOL! Is it a boy or a girl?

rebate queen
09-13-2011, 06:36 PM

Congrats! :)

jammom
09-13-2011, 07:59 PM

How fun ! (Altho I hope I'm not 1 any time soon...LOL) Congrats & Welcome !

allpikes
09-21-2011, 11:58 AM
I'm new here, but like what I see. Must admit had to give up old favorites when they became more of an "auction" site than sharing.

rebate queen
09-21-2011, 03:49 PM
I'm new here, but like what I see. Must admit had to give up old favorites when they became more of an "auction" site than sharing.

Welcome to the forum. Just let us know if you have any questions! :)

summerbuddy
09-25-2011, 12:24 PM
I am a survey junkie,sweepstakes addict and am always looking for ways to make some cash.I have won a few sweepstakes,tested quite a few products and have made quite a bit of money since I taught myself how to use the computer in 2006.I'm looking forward to making more money and winning lots more sweepstakes.

jammom
09-25-2011, 01:45 PM
I am a survey junkie,sweepstakes addict and am always looking for ways to make some cash.I have won a few sweepstakes,tested quite a few products and have made quite a bit of money since I taught myself how to use the computer in 2006.I'm looking forward to making more money and winning lots more sweepstakes.

Glad ya found us-sounds like we got alot in common ! Welcome aboard

rebate queen
09-25-2011, 03:28 PM

Sounds familiar!! :) Welcome to the forum!

jackslove01
09-27-2011, 11:35 AM
i am sooooo cheap!!!! but my husband and his wallet like me this way :)

jammom
09-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Welcome aboard-our Forum will def help ya save $-have fun too !

rebate queen
09-27-2011, 02:45 PM
i am sooooo cheap!!!! but my husband and his wallet like me this way :)

Join the club...LOL!! Thanks for posting! :)

Ryan's Mom
09-28-2011, 09:14 AM
i am sooooo cheap!!!! but my husband and his wallet like me this way :) LOL! That sounds just like me! Welcome to the forum jackslove!

Steferscope
10-09-2011, 08:36 AM
I am always looking for ways to save pennies and dollars. This forum has been invaluable so far!

jammom
10-09-2011, 08:43 AM
I am always looking for ways to save pennies and dollars. This forum has been invaluable so far!

Thanx ! Welcome to the Forum & may you always have a full mailbox-I know how much I've saved & we're always happy to share !

rebate queen
10-09-2011, 09:18 AM

Glad you like it here---I know I do!! :) Hope to see you around more!

zwinga
10-11-2011, 01:11 PM
I love getting freebies in the mail.

zwinga
10-11-2011, 01:13 PM
If I can find the time in my day.

zwinga
10-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Thanx. I hope it stays full. Don't have to shop as much.

kerriberri
10-18-2011, 07:40 AM
Hello all! I hope I am doing this right! I have been a member for over a year now, but forgot about the site a till recently and figured I better give it a try. This is my first post and I am having trouble keeping up and following the post threads. I know I will get the hang of it as long as I keep it up and keep looking around.
Anyway, I guess we are all here for the same reason? To SAVE money in this crazy economy? I have 3 teenagers, and am happily married to my Best Friend for almost 17 years now! I recently lost my job as a member of the management team at A Fashion Bug clothing store when the store closed down! So now I am watching what I spend more than ever. I have always used coupons, but just took it up a step to maximize my savings. This looks like a great forum to get tips and meet people that are trying to save too! Drop me a line anytime!
Kerri

rebate queen
10-18-2011, 10:16 AM
Glad you decided to come back and visit! We have a great little group here, and yes, we all LOVE to save money!! Just let us know if you have any questions and keep posting! We'd love to have you stick around!! :)

makemoneytogether
10-19-2011, 03:38 PM
Hi everyone. This is the best site ever for sure!!

rebate queen
10-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Hi everyone. This is the best site ever for sure!!

YAY!! Glad you like it! :)

KeriAnn
10-24-2011, 03:41 PM
My name is Keri. I just recently got addicted to this site. My sister told me about it. I am a 30 year old female from Pennsylvania. Nice to meet everyone!!

rebate queen
10-24-2011, 05:29 PM
My name is Keri. I just recently got addicted to this site. My sister told me about it. I am a 30 year old female from Pennsylvania. Nice to meet everyone!!

Hi Keri! Glad to have you here! :)

Things have been a little slow around here for the last week. One of our mods, Deb, is out with some medical issues. I am nursing an injured shoulder. Anyway---not as much activity as normal, but stick around, we usually post a lot more stuff!!!

cheekymunkky
10-25-2011, 02:36 PM

Welcome to our addiction! :D

telmeigh
10-27-2011, 07:16 AM
mother of nine, grandmother of 16, avid reader and crocheter. love animals, especially steak. just started sampling and sweeping. Have won a DVD and 2 dozen books from other sites. have a master's in professional education from wayland baptist university. that should be enough with which to start.

rebate queen
10-27-2011, 07:34 AM
mother of nine, grandmother of 16, avid reader and crocheter. love animals, especially steak. just started sampling and sweeping. Have won a DVD and 2 dozen books from other sites. have a master's in professional education from wayland baptist university. that should be enough with which to start.

Wow!! You sound like a busy lady!! Welcome to our forum!! :)

cryssy95
11-04-2011, 06:20 AM
Hi. My name is Crystal and I have been looking for a new freebie group to join. I'm a psychology major and I love to hunt and fish.

jammom
11-04-2011, 07:35 AM
WOW-glad to see so many new faces while I was re-couping from surgery.Glad to meet everyone & hope you all make this a fav place.

rebate queen
11-04-2011, 09:50 AM
Hi. My name is Crystal and I have been looking for a new freebie group to join. I'm a psychology major and I love to hunt and fish.

Welcome to the forum Crystal! :)

pierced_red_dragon
11-09-2011, 12:31 PM
I like to try things out before i buy them to make sure i am not spending an arm or leg on stuff that is no good.

jammom
11-09-2011, 12:41 PM
I like to try things out before i buy them to make sure i am not spending an arm or leg on stuff that is no good.

Agreed & I like to try new things too.Welcome aboard-glad ya found us

supereli
11-10-2011, 04:40 PM
well i guess i missed the shirt

jammom
11-11-2011, 12:39 AM
well i guess i missed the shirt

Bummer-but welcome anyways-you should find lots of other stuff to fill your mailbox

bunn51
11-22-2011, 02:51 PM
Hi, I thought I had been posting things, I'm not too sharp using my PC yet, but I'm working on it!!SORRY

rebate queen
11-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Hi, I thought I had been posting things, I'm not too sharp using my PC yet, but I'm working on it!!SORRY

That's ok--glad to have you here!! :)

bobzero
11-28-2011, 06:15 AM
:) I was fortunate to have found this great Site, loads of useful things, thanks!

rebate queen
11-28-2011, 06:21 AM
:) I was fortunate to have found this great Site, loads of useful things, thanks!

Welcome!! Glad you like it here! :)

franksba
11-30-2011, 07:35 AM
My name is Barb and I really don't like the cold weather. :-)

rebate queen
11-30-2011, 08:00 AM
My name is Barb and I really don't like the cold weather. :-)

Welcome Barb!! I know what you mean!! LOL! :)

Rainnie Magnus Blanton
12-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Hi, and happy holidays to everyone. My name is Rainnie, and I'm learning how to really shop for bargans and to get freebies, and starting to have fun with some sweepstakes. I'm looking forward to being in this forum. which is completely new to me. I just hope I'm doing it right.

rebate queen
12-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi, and happy holidays to everyone. My name is Rainnie, and I'm learning how to really shop for bargans and to get freebies, and starting to have fun with some sweepstakes. I'm looking forward to being in this forum. which is completely new to me. I just hope I'm doing it right.

Hi Rainnie and welcome to the forum! :) Looks like you did just fine on your first post, but if you have any questions, we'll be glad to help! Happy holidays to you as well-hope you find lots of great deals and freebies!!

LiveLife4Free
12-16-2011, 01:52 PM
I survived the Bering Sea.

AFRIEND
12-22-2011, 12:50 PM
I am a practicing christian and love not feeling weird for saying so.

macmurry
12-27-2011, 11:44 AM
i have never posted anything on a web site until now.

jammom
12-27-2011, 12:01 PM
i have never posted anything on a web site until now.

Well hey there & welcome-thanx for joining us !

Beth Buehler VanNess
12-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Hi, I'm Beth. I am addicted to sweepstakes and contests. Also to freebies. I am sure I will win something soon.

rebate queen
12-27-2011, 11:29 PM
Hi, I'm Beth. I am addicted to sweepstakes and contests. Also to freebies. I am sure I will win something soon.

Welcome Beth. Join the addicted club...LOL!! Best of luck to you!! :)

jacque0157
12-29-2011, 09:19 AM
My name is Jacque and I have been very lucky the last few months. My latest win was from Albertson's - a trip to Phoenix (where my family lives) to see the Cardinals play football on New Years Day. I am psyched to win as well as visit my family.

rebate queen
12-29-2011, 11:37 AM
My name is Jacque and I have been very lucky the last few months. My latest win was from Albertson's - a trip to Phoenix (where my family lives) to see the Cardinals play football on New Years Day. I am psyched to win as well as visit my family.

Wow! What an awesome win! Congrats Jacque! :)

goldi111
12-30-2011, 06:20 AM
Hi there! My name is Lisa and I love sweepstakes! I tend to be an optimist & I guess entering sweepstakes always gives me that "What if I won" feeling. Anyway, love, love, love getting a good deal on something using coupons/rebates/gift cards, etc. Love my husband & girls & love life!:lol:

rebate queen
12-30-2011, 09:30 AM
Hi there! My name is Lisa and I love sweepstakes! I tend to be an optimist & I guess entering sweepstakes always gives me that "What if I won" feeling. Anyway, love, love, love getting a good deal on something using coupons/rebates/gift cards, etc. Love my husband & girls & love life!:lol:

Hi Lisa! You sound like you fit right in around here! :)

jammom
12-30-2011, 09:50 AM
Welcome Beth,Jacque & Lisa-glad you found us-sounds like you fit right in ! Sweeps-we try to post only the best & freebies & coups-fast as we find them.Hope you visit us often-got a fun bunch here w/ lots in common-
Happy New Year!!!
Deb

Sylvia Stanisa
01-01-2012, 10:13 AM
I am a stepmom of 2 kids....they are great but a handful! People say it would be different if they were mine...guess i'll never know..i"m 43 and in a longterm relationship w/ a guy who is done having kids...
Anyways,,,could use all the help w/ coupons and freebies cuz now he lost his job...it's up to me now! Help , Please!

rebate queen
01-01-2012, 10:18 AM
I am a stepmom of 2 kids....they are great but a handful! People say it would be different if they were mine...guess i'll never know..i"m 43 and in a longterm relationship w/ a guy who is done having kids...
Anyways,,,could use all the help w/ coupons and freebies cuz now he lost his job...it's up to me now! Help , Please!

Hi Sylvia and welcome to the forum! Sounds pretty challenging for you right now. You'll get a lot of help with coupons and freebies here! Plus, you could try some sweeps! Let us know if you have any questions!

msyayyay
01-03-2012, 06:39 AM
HelloFolks...I live in Eastern North Carolina and most of the time I love it except when hurricanes come along.
I went back to college last year at the age of 62 and I love it!!!:chees:

arcurri
01-03-2012, 07:10 AM
Hi all
I am new here. Just trying to find my way. I had surgery a while back so it is rather hard for me to move around much (let to the bathroom or kitchen is it).My Husband and 24 year old son and I live in a small town (pop 682). It does have a grocery store, but I would not even send my enemies there, even if I had any. So I can go 22 miles one way to a Walmart (which I dont care for this one-not very clean, staff included) I could go 42 miles another way to a cub foods or 35 miles another way to a Cashwise or Coborns. I am having a bit of a struggle finding coupons. I am receiving two Sunday papers. I also look on the internet. But maybe with the way we eat I cant find many fresh food coupons. I also dont know of any stores that double coupons. Well Cashwise did this last summer only on Saturdays. I can't get there then, not with my schedule. I'm really not trying to be a snob about where I shop. I guess I just need to find a plan that works for me. but where do I start? Thanks Shari

rebate queen
01-03-2012, 08:30 AM
Hi all
I am new here. Just trying to find my way. I had surgery a while back so it is rather hard for me to move around much (let to the bathroom or kitchen is it).My Husband and 24 year old son and I live in a small town (pop 682). It does have a grocery store, but I would not even send my enemies there, even if I had any. So I can go 22 miles one way to a Walmart (which I dont care for this one-not very clean, staff included) I could go 42 miles another way to a cub foods or 35 miles another way to a Cashwise or Coborns. I am having a bit of a struggle finding coupons. I am receiving two Sunday papers. I also look on the internet. But maybe with the way we eat I cant find many fresh food coupons. I also dont know of any stores that double coupons. Well Cashwise did this last summer only on Saturdays. I can't get there then, not with my schedule. I'm really not trying to be a snob about where I shop. I guess I just need to find a plan that works for me. but where do I start? Thanks Shari

I wish I knew what to tell you....hopefully what you'll find here on our forum will help. If you have the time, you may want to try some sweeps!!

senen7777
01-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi, I'm Jill - I have never done a thread or a blog before - so bare with me. Thanks

jammom
01-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the new members-sorry I've been kinda quiet (only posting)-my neck has been really bothering me.NO-the surg site is fine,but throwing a monkey wrench into this screwed up neuro system has been causing me alot of burning pain lately-pain meds don't work,& muscle relaxers make me sleepy.Gonna have a cortisone shot tomorrow cause I prob somehow pinched a nerve...(plus working too much-thankfully holidays are done)
Arcurri-I guess the only thing I can say to help is try to match your coups w/ your store ads & search our coup forum for others-plan your meals around that.We moved a little to the boonies,but I drive 17 mins & I have lots of choices...wish I could be more help.(IL didn't double coups & UT doesn't either)
HI Jill-thanx for posting-the more the merrier ! Hope you find a little of everything here.

rebate queen
01-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Hi, I'm Jill - I have never done a thread or a blog before - so bare with me. Thanks

Welcome Jill! :) Looks like you did your first post just fine!

jammom
01-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Arcurri-I found an article on "small-town shopping" & thought of you-I sent it to your inbox...

katvonstriver
01-09-2012, 05:43 PM
I am new to this, I am a grandma to a 2 yr old girl, the best thing !

jammom
01-09-2012, 06:10 PM

Welcome !!! Lots of freebies ,great coupons,addicting sweeps-holler if you have any ?s

rebate queen
01-09-2012, 07:13 PM

Welcome to our forum! :)

dhodge1
01-10-2012, 07:14 AM
I'm Dave...love my six kids...I recently won a Kindle Fire from Dealtime.com!

LindaHataway
01-10-2012, 06:25 PM
I'm a Native American Spiritual Advisor.

rebate queen
01-10-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm Dave...love my six kids...I recently won a Kindle Fire from Dealtime.com!

I'm a Native American Spiritual Advisor.

Welcome to our forum! :)

PrincessTamera
01-11-2012, 09:49 PM
I'm so excited to find great coupons-they sure help in these rough economic times! And of course I love sweepstakes; I thought I would never win anything but I want to encourage people that I really won something! I won an anniversary CD collection of my favorite group U2-I was so happy! It was on the Classic Rock website. It may sound small but it's so neat to receive news when I win something, even if it's small-I appreciate anything! I love this site because it has everything I love; I'll sure post again if I win anything else. I hope you all will too! Thanks!

rebate queen
01-12-2012, 05:55 AM
I'm so excited to find great coupons-they sure help in these rough economic times! And of course I love sweepstakes; I thought I would never win anything but I want to encourage people that I really won something! I won an anniversary CD collection of my favorite group U2-I was so happy! It was on the Classic Rock website. It may sound small but it's so neat to receive news when I win something, even if it's small-I appreciate anything! I love this site because it has everything I love; I'll sure post again if I win anything else. I hope you all will too! Thanks!

Congrats on your win!! We are all sweeps addicts here...LOL!! I hope your next win comes soon! :)

bluemoon1196
01-14-2012, 02:28 AM
I'm a new member and I'm anxious to see what happens here?

couponsfan42
01-14-2012, 05:26 AM
Hi I am Mary Rice and I am an Coupons Aficionado.... I love shopping a lot specially with coupons in my hand :). I have got my hands on many coupons website and I will be sharing my experience and my knowledge here with you all great guys.

Thanks

Mary.

jammom
01-14-2012, 09:01 AM

Welcome-we share freebies,coupons,discounts,whatever to help everyone save a buck in this great economy & provide links to make extra money(besides sweeps,there's Prod Tests,other reward earning sites...) Enjoy our site & feel free to holler if you have ?s

jammom
01-14-2012, 09:06 AM
Hi I am Mary Rice and I am an Coupons Aficionado.... I love shopping a lot specially with coupons in my hand :). I have got my hands on many coupons website and I will be sharing my experience and my knowledge here with you all great guys.

Thanks

Mary.

Welcome aboard & feel free to post things you find. I,too do awesome couponing(but I'm not extreme,just a $ saver)-that's the only reason my hubby likes to go shopping w/ me-he loves to see the b4 & after totals ! Sure helps offset med bills & rising prices.Glad ya joined us !

rebate queen
01-14-2012, 09:16 AM

Thanks

Mary.

Welcome to both of you! :)

dschatzit
01-16-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm a bit of a 'computer idiot', so bear with me. You want to know about me? Not much to tell, I live a very tame (and sometimes dull) life. Its just me and the dogs. I do like to win stuff and so I'm interested in this website........

rebate queen
01-16-2012, 06:57 PM
I'm a bit of a 'computer idiot', so bear with me. You want to know about me? Not much to tell, I live a very tame (and sometimes dull) life. Its just me and the dogs. I do like to win stuff and so I'm interested in this website........

Well, check out all of our sweeps and get to winning!! Good Luck!!

jammom
01-16-2012, 07:34 PM

Glad ya joined us ! I joke that I'm a boring old married woman w/ kids-had my excitement in my day...now a domestic godess (LMAO)
Lots of freebies & coupons to stretch your $ & Dawn & I post as many worthwhile sweeps as we find-good luck to ya.
If you have ?s,just holler....

jonathan8940
01-16-2012, 10:23 PM
Hi guys....My name is jon athan and i am from California, USA. I am new here and want to make some new friends. Keep it up.

rebate queen
01-17-2012, 08:36 AM
Hi guys....My name is jon athan and i am from California, USA. I am new here and want to make some new friends. Keep it up.

Hi Jonathan! Glad to have you here! :)

WARDIANE
01-18-2012, 11:57 AM
My name is wardiane and am a 62 yr old viet-nam vet, living in assisted living.

rebate queen
01-18-2012, 04:06 PM
My name is wardiane and am a 62 yr old viet-nam vet, living in assisted living.

Welcome to our forum and thank you for your service! :)

rcel29
01-19-2012, 10:02 PM
I am sorry, I didn't realize that I had to post a comment. I was waiting to win something to post a comment, this way I would give an excellent rating to this. Wouldn't u want a winner posting something. It is an interesting site, but it would b better if I won a contest.

rebate queen
01-19-2012, 10:09 PM
I am sorry, I didn't realize that I had to post a comment. I was waiting to win something to post a comment, this way I would give an excellent rating to this. Wouldn't u want a winner posting something. It is an interesting site, but it would b better if I won a contest.

You don't have to post any comments, but I'm glad you did! Good luck on a speedy future win! :)

rcel29
01-19-2012, 10:32 PM
I have been on disability for 10yrs now. I hate not working!

jammom
01-20-2012, 07:58 AM

Glad ya spoke up-welcome ! Good Luck in the sweeps-just keep playin-the persistence will pay off.Hope you're grabbin some freebies while you're here

martinishelton
01-20-2012, 04:15 PM
hi out there

redlace76
01-21-2012, 06:37 AM
I live on the Emerald Coast of Florida... between Pensacola and Panama City.

rebate queen
01-21-2012, 04:08 PM
hi out there

I live on the Emerald Coast of Florida... between Pensacola and Panama City.

Welcome to both of you! :)

bootzen11
01-21-2012, 07:46 PM
been a while since my last visit just ordered some water beads thought they would work nice with my new calapsable vase that I ordered as well

rebate queen
01-21-2012, 09:19 PM
been a while since my last visit just ordered some water beads thought they would work nice with my new calapsable vase that I ordered as well

Glad you stopped by--hope to see you post more often! :)

mrsjoegio
01-22-2012, 01:21 PM
My guilty pleasure is the Bravo TV network. Can't get enough of those drama filled reality shows.

rebate queen
01-22-2012, 01:33 PM
My guilty pleasure is the Bravo TV network. Can't get enough of those drama filled reality shows.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Windyw00
01-23-2012, 07:33 PM
I love animals. I love them so much I have three dogs and two cats. I was unlucky with the cats, I feel. They are both female and neither one of them likes to picked up or held. One of my cats, Ally, now curls up between me and my husband while we are trying to go to sleep. I bet you can imagine how he feels about that. My dogs Lilo (a border collie) and Stitch (a black lab) are very loving and protective. Daisy - my Chihuahua tries to rule the roost and climbs on top of one or the dogs to sleep. I also feed the birds outside very irregularly, and try to grow a vegetable garden. According to all the rabbits in the area my place is a smorgasbord and EVERYONE is invited to feast. I think this also applies to my peach trees. :)

rebate queen
01-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing your family with us! :)

treesplace
01-26-2012, 12:39 PM
love freebees

rebate queen
01-26-2012, 01:38 PM
love freebees

Me too! Glad you stopped in! :)

Katlers
01-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Hello everyone. =]

My name is Katie and I have been sweeping, freebing, and pointing since 2004. I even got my mom hooked.

rebate queen
01-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Hello everyone. =]

My name is Katie and I have been sweeping, freebing, and pointing since 2004. I even got my mom hooked.

Glad you joined us Katie! :)

Katlers
01-28-2012, 07:31 PM
Thank you very much!
I'm happy to be here. Everyone is so nice. =]

rebate queen
01-28-2012, 07:40 PM
Thank you very much!
I'm happy to be here. Everyone is so nice. =]

We're a good group, I think...LOL! We don't have very many members that post, but lots use the site.

Katlers
01-28-2012, 08:48 PM
LOL! From what I've seen, you guys are. I belong to another site, and I don't even bother participating there. They aren't friendly at all.

rebate queen
01-28-2012, 09:33 PM
LOL! From what I've seen, you guys are. I belong to another site, and I don't even bother participating there. They aren't friendly at all.

I hope you stick around! :)

gramsof6
01-28-2012, 11:19 PM
I am new here so not to sure what todo but i love to enter swepstakes but have yet to win anything. going to keep trying though...lol

rebate queen
01-29-2012, 06:53 AM
I am new here so not to sure what todo but i love to enter swepstakes but have yet to win anything. going to keep trying though...lol

Welcome to our forum! :) I love sweepstakes too, and we post a lot of them here. Don't give up, and let us know when you get that first win!!!

Katlers
01-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Welcome gram. =]
And that win will come. Just remember, You can't win if you don't enter.

jammom
01-29-2012, 12:30 PM
I think we all have fun...

Katlers
01-29-2012, 12:36 PM
True. And you get to meet some awesome people along the way.

farmgirlc
01-30-2012, 04:12 AM
New user, retired the past 15 years. Coupons give me a way to make ends meet, this forum is going to be great resource!

rebate queen
01-30-2012, 06:23 AM
New user, retired the past 15 years. Coupons give me a way to make ends meet, this forum is going to be great resource!

Good to have you here! Hope you save lots of money!! :)

jammom
01-30-2012, 08:47 AM

Welcome aboard-trust me,all my coupons & freebies have def helped around here-most of us here can relate.Hope you make this a daily stop...

Katlers
01-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Hello and welcome. =]

Coupons and freebies are really worth it. They save you a lot.

cfrench5116
01-31-2012, 06:32 AM
First timer and really confused as to what I am looking at. I really need coupons and freebies and not a lot of junk mail. Do you get a lot of junk mail from this site?

Katlers
01-31-2012, 01:45 PM
I don't get any junk mail from this site. Only updates in a single email with new freebies, contests, and coupons.

rebate queen
01-31-2012, 02:02 PM
First timer and really confused as to what I am looking at. I really need coupons and freebies and not a lot of junk mail. Do you get a lot of junk mail from this site?

You won't get any spam, junkmail, or anything from this site. You will only get the newsletter if you sign up for it.

Now as far as other sites you go to to get coupons and freebies--some of them require you to be on their mailing list to sign up.

Kelli Sanders
02-03-2012, 03:34 AM
I just started playing these games and using free sites..... oh how i am loving them

jammom
02-03-2012, 05:46 AM
I just started playing these games and using free sites..... oh how i am loving them

Hope you find alot here to like ! Thanx for joining us & good luck !!!

zipskip
02-03-2012, 11:16 AM
I love this site, havent had a lot of time to explore it though.

Katlers
02-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Welcome to Kelli and zip. =]
I'm sure you will love this site like I do.

rebate queen
02-03-2012, 05:04 PM

I love this site, havent had a lot of time to explore it though.

Welcome to you both! Nice to have you here! :)

daveybmi
02-05-2012, 07:47 AM
I've just recently been getting into the savings, free deals and using coupons effectively. Any help I can get to save money is always appreciated. I',ve live in MI all of my life in various areas. Love to rock climb and travel plus I volunteer at animal shelters.

Katlers
02-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Cool! I live in MI too. =]
Welcome. I hope you find amazing deals!

rebate queen
02-05-2012, 09:44 AM
I've just recently been getting into the savings, free deals and using coupons effectively. Any help I can get to save money is always appreciated. I',ve live in MI all of my life in various areas. Love to rock climb and travel plus I volunteer at animal shelters.

Glad to have you here! :)

Doone England
02-06-2012, 08:24 AM
I'm addicted to sweepstakes!! When I'm not entering to win big!... I'm being a wife & mom of college bound senior (yikes!) and riding Harley's with my husband! I live in Ohio, and it's been a loooooong winter!

jammom
02-06-2012, 08:41 AM
I'm addicted to sweepstakes!! When I'm not entering to win big!... I'm being a wife & mom of college bound senior (yikes!) and riding Harley's with my husband! I live in Ohio, and it's been a loooooong winter!

Welcome-I,too am a confessed sweeps addict-we try to post the best ones & we have our share of winners here.Take advantage of the freebies too-
My hi-func autistic son is off to college next yr-still undecided between U of U or community college (he's Honor Roll & an amazing artist)
I'm orig from IL,Dolores is from OH & Lois is in IN-know a thing or 2 about midwest winters ! Been a cold 1 here...
Welcome & hope you join us more often-

rebate queen
02-06-2012, 08:50 AM

Hi and welcome!! :)

zara
02-06-2012, 02:11 PM
i love samples. Ihave some great family and a great bff.

jammom
02-06-2012, 02:29 PM
i love samples. Ihave some great family and a great bff.

Well,hope you like it here-try to get them as soon as we find them ! Thanx for joining us !

wrightmrsld
02-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Hello everyone and Happy Valentine's Day to you all. I hope you have all the love you need. My name is Juanita and I live in southern Ky. Yep, I'm a country, mountain girl, tho partly raised in Dayton, Ohio. Don't plan to ever go back there. I have 2 wonderful sons who have given me 2 grandsons each. And now my oldest is about to remarry, so I will have 2 more grandsons and a granddaughter. I have no idea what to do with girls. But an anxious to give it a try. I am disabled but it doesn't keep me down: I garden, walk when I can, play with the grands, cook and bake and just love all the beauty the Lord has given us and the blessings he pours on us each day. I also am a freebie nut! Make a bit of money on surveys and love those samples and recipes. Glad to be a part of the group. Have a wonderful day!:)

rebate queen
02-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Hello everyone and Happy Valentine's Day to you all. I hope you have all the love you need. My name is Juanita and I live in southern Ky. Yep, I'm a country, mountain girl, tho partly raised in Dayton, Ohio. Don't plan to ever go back there. I have 2 wonderful sons who have given me 2 grandsons each. And now my oldest is about to remarry, so I will have 2 more grandsons and a granddaughter. I have no idea what to do with girls. But an anxious to give it a try. I am disabled but it doesn't keep me down: I garden, walk when I can, play with the grands, cook and bake and just love all the beauty the Lord has given us and the blessings he pours on us each day. I also am a freebie nut! Make a bit of money on surveys and love those samples and recipes. Glad to be a part of the group. Have a wonderful day!:)

Hi Juanita! :) What a nice positive introduction! I needed that after the last couple of days that I have had...lol!! I'm from Kentucky--grew up in Pewee Valley. It's in the county next to the one Louisville is in. I then spent about 10 years in Louisville before moving to North Carolina(military). I hope you enjoy all the freebies you find here. Come back often and post more please! If you have any questions, just let us know! Happy Valentine's Day <3

jammom
02-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Hi Juanita ! Welcome to the group & thanx for sharing with us. A few of us have some med issues goin on & even tho we have our days,we all just keep on keepin on-LOL.
Glad ya found us & hope you make this a fav spot ! Deb

Katlers
02-14-2012, 11:59 PM
Welcome to Doone, zara, and Juanita. =]
Happy Valentine's Day!

Kimberly Johnston
02-16-2012, 10:18 AM
Ok i will try, but i don't seem to be able to find any of these items except from here so if i find something i will post.

jammom
02-16-2012, 10:22 AM
Ok i will try, but i don't seem to be able to find any of these items except from here so if i find something i will post.

Hi there-welcome ! Sorry-I know we're fast at finding the freebies & stuff,but that's cause nowadays they go SOOO fast & sometimes quantities are small.
No worries-just enjoy ! Thanx for joining us !

wall49
02-20-2012, 12:49 PM
Him Im a newmember and hope to take advantage of freebies! I cant wait to get some of them!

rebate queen
02-20-2012, 01:14 PM
Him Im a newmember and hope to take advantage of freebies! I cant wait to get some of them!

Welcome to the forum! A full mailbox is always fun!! :)

gailnana
02-22-2012, 10:19 PM
Hello everyone, I live in Northern really Northern Maine...lol..love to shop :)

rebate queen
02-23-2012, 04:52 AM

Where it's really cold, huh?? Glad you posted--hope to see you again!! :)

jammom
02-23-2012, 10:29 AM

Hi & welcome !!! I went to prep school in Maine for all 4 yrs of HS-Kents Hill-&will be back there in June for my (gulp) 30th HS reunion.Love it up there !

amyllock
02-24-2012, 01:07 AM
I love getting deals! :D I also love my kitties. =^..^=

rebate queen
02-24-2012, 04:24 AM
I love getting deals! :D I also love my kitties. =^..^=

Welcome to the forum! I would have to say that I love both of those things also!! :)

txmommylady
02-26-2012, 05:29 AM
I don't like being FORCED to post to keep my account active :(

rebate queen
02-26-2012, 07:30 AM

I didn't think you had to. I'll check with the admin. :)

Ryan's Mom
02-26-2012, 12:23 PM

I'm pretty sure you don't have to post to keep it active. We have members who have been "lurking" for years and haven't posted. I know there are other sites that do require that you post every so often, but, unless there's been a change, we aren't one of them. We just want our members to enjoy themselves, save money and get some freebies.

rebate queen
02-27-2012, 06:28 AM

I didn't think you had to. I'll check with the admin. :)

I'm pretty sure you don't have to post to keep it active. We have members who have been "lurking" for years and haven't posted. I know there are other sites that do require that you post every so often, but, unless there's been a change, we aren't one of them. We just want our members to enjoy themselves, save money and get some freebies.

Unfortunately, I found out that you DO in fact, Have to have at least one post every 180 days. Here is the response from our admin:

Our system automatically sends a message that the user must make at least one post, otherwise, his account can be deleted. This is necessary in order to remove inactive (within 180 days) users from our database....

suenigro
03-01-2012, 12:57 PM
I really enjoy the Smile of the Day

jammom
03-01-2012, 12:58 PM
I really enjoy the Smile of the Day

HI & thanx for joining us !

jammom
03-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Hey all-been a bit since I've shared something about me(not that my life is so exciting),so here goes....
My son Alex (17 soon to be 18) has Aspergers Syndrome(high-functioning Autism) & has pretty much been out of Spec Ed since middle school.Everyone tells me I've done so well w/ him,but I can't take the credit-I think the world started making sense to him again,I just pointed the way...He is truly amazing...Honor Roll all 4 yrs of high school-YAY Alex !!!
These past 2 wks I've been dealing w/ the college thing-ya know,he graduates this yr-
The Univ of UT wants to give him a full 4 yr scholarship-if he can keep his GPA the 1st semester !!! So-everyone working in our corner did as much & MORE than I expected !!! YAY-what a load off our minds...
This is so great-I mean,even tho I begged for the Autism diagnosis,he has surpassed any boundaries they could put on him-he is a champion !!!

(He doesn't know yet...gonna give him his acceptance letter at dinner tonite)

Look out Bill Gates,here comes Alex...LOL

rebate queen
03-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Hey all-been a bit since I've shared something about me(not that my life is so exciting),so here goes....
My son Alex (17 soon to be 18) has Aspergers Syndrome(high-functioning Autism) & has pretty much been out of Spec Ed since middle school.Everyone tells me I've done so well w/ him,but I can't take the credit-I think the world started making sense to him again,I just pointed the way...He is truly amazing...Honor Roll all 4 yrs of high school-YAY Alex !!!
These past 2 wks I've been dealing w/ the college thing-ya know,he graduates this yr-
The Univ of UT wants to give him a full 4 yr scholarship-if he can keep his GPA the 1st semester !!! So-everyone working in our corner did as much & MORE than I expected !!! YAY-what a load off our minds...
This is so great-I mean,even tho I begged for the Autism diagnosis,he has surpassed any boundaries they could put on him-he is a champion !!!

Wow!! That is so awesome Deb! So....how did he react??

jammom
03-03-2012, 09:22 PM
He's talking to my mom on the phone right now-she's crying & made me cry..
He just wants a school jacket to show off-

we3kings
03-04-2012, 08:25 PM

OMG Deb that is such wonderful news! You should be so proud of him indeed! I'm so happy for him and you! :chees:

03-07-2012, 04:35 PM
My name is Jerrie. I am a 'Freebie Fanatic'. Scouring for freebies on a daily basis has helped me make my extremely tight budget stretch even farther.

I rarely have to pay for Birthdy presents, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Anniversary presents and more! My only income is my disability and learning to be a 'Fantastic Freebie Fanatic' makes my days fun and functional; like I am able to contribute to the family income even though I cannot work.

I am enjoying being an active, contributing member of 'Absolute Forum'.

rebate queen
03-07-2012, 05:34 PM
My name is Jerrie. I am a 'Freebie Fanatic'. Scouring for freebies on a daily basis has helped me make my extremely tight budget stretch even farther.

I rarely have to pay for Birthdy presents, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Anniversary presents and more! My only income is my disability and learning to be a 'Fantastic Freebie Fanatic' makes my days fun and functional; like I am able to contribute to the family income even though I cannot work.

Hi Jerrie! Welcome to the forum! If we can do anything to help, just let us know! :)

jammom
03-08-2012, 08:56 AM

Glad ya joined us-welcome !
You sound like alot of us here-hope you make this a fav stop & enjoy !

007punkrockgirl
03-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Hi all,
Glad to be a member here, thanks for your hard work finding all these useful coupons, freebies and info. I love Florida and bargains.

rebate queen
03-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Hi all,
Glad to be a member here, thanks for your hard work finding all these useful coupons, freebies and info. I love Florida and bargains.

Glad to have you here! Hope you find all you're looking for and more!! :)

LADHOPKINS
03-10-2012, 09:41 AM
I enjoy all the coupons, freebies and contests, especially when I can get freebies for my English Bulldg, Ellie !!!!!

queenbts
03-10-2012, 11:13 AM
Hi all. I live in Tucson AZ. My husband lives all over the US ( He is an over the road truck driver):lol:

rebate queen
03-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Hi all. I live in Tucson AZ. My husband lives all over the US ( He is an over the road truck driver):lol:

Glad to see you around more!! :)

rebate queen
03-10-2012, 11:21 AM
I enjoy all the coupons, freebies and contests, especially when I can get freebies for my English Bulldg, Ellie !!!!!

Glad you like it and welcome to the forum!! :)

queenbts
03-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Oops. I wanted to add that I have been couponing for many, many,many years. My husband used to think this was a waste of time until I opened a bank accunt and put what I saved in coupons each week away. After 1 year I had saved over 1000 dollars and that was at least 20 years ago ( they did lots of double couponing then ) I had a nice little vacation!!! Now he's the 1st one to ask...do we have a coupon for that???? I coupon everything...food shopping, clothes shopping, free or reduced price meals etc. My Mom lives next door and I have gotten her into this too. I think you guys are awesome and do a great job so thanks much for all your hard work!!1:cool:

rebate queen
03-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Oops. I wanted to add that I have been couponing for many, many,many years. My husband used to think this was a waste of time until I opened a bank accunt and put what I saved in coupons each week away. After 1 year I had saved over 1000 dollars and that was at least 20 years ago ( they did lots of double couponing then ) I had a nice little vacation!!! Now he's the 1st one to ask...do we have a coupon for that???? I coupon everything...food shopping, clothes shopping, free or reduced price meals etc. My Mom lives next door and I have gotten her into this too. I think you guys are awesome and do a great job so thanks much for all your hard work!!1:cool:

That is awesome!! I should do the same thing! I wish I had a store that doubled coupons though.

You are so very welcome. It is nice to be appreciated for what we do here, especially since we do it for free!

jammom
03-10-2012, 12:06 PM
My hubby used to just let me do my thing w/ coups & shopping,now he loves going to the store & seeing the total b4 & after. At work yesterday we were talking about the "good ole days" of double & triple coups,how freebies used to be for everyone-not just the 1st 1,000 or whatever,& how "Extreme Couponing" has given us all a "bad" rap.That's why I'm kinda skeptical of the Sweeps reality show-there's lots more ppl sweeping & are they gonna make it seem like it's easy to win,etc...I mean,I've never been 1 of those shelf-clearers,I'm happy to get 1 or 2 at a good price,my sweeps are my relaxation...working at Walgreens is great cause I get 1st pick of clearance & usually have a coupon to go with it.Been noticing coup values getting lower tho...(& prices goin up-LOL) I guess we'll see...

WOW-thanx & hello to our new members ! I tend to think this is the BEST forum on the net(of course I'm biased) I came aboard 2 yrs ago(as a Mod) & wanted to make this what I would like in a website & not have to deal w/ other sites. This whole site could not have been possible w/out Dawn & Dolores' help-we've all known each other for awhile.& can't forget our newest Mod Lois-I think that all our hard work shows & I'm so glad so many of you have hung in there w/ us & while we've worked things out.(Of course we leave all the tech stuff to SadMan-the brains of the operation-LOL) Thanx for all the compliments-you guys have truly made this an awesome site

Enough rambling...LOL...hope everyone has a great weekend & feel free to offer any suggestions or comments...enjoy !

lenniehuck
03-14-2012, 12:40 PM
I am a retired Mother of 3 and grandmother of 3 and 3 stepgrandkids. I am disabled and therefor I have trouble getting around so spend a lot of time on the computer

jammom
03-14-2012, 12:49 PM
I am a retired Mother of 3 and grandmother of 3 and 3 stepgrandkids. I am disabled and therefor I have trouble getting around so spend a lot of time on the computer

Welcome aboard & thanx for the intro ! Quite a few of us have some medical issues,so you're not alone-sorry to hear that,tho.Hope you enjoy our Forum !

somerset4367
03-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Hello my name is Onalee.I am the mother of 8 children.And love getting things for free.Every little bit helps when your raising a big family.

rebate queen
03-16-2012, 07:38 PM
Hello my name is Onalee.I am the mother of 8 children.And love getting things for free.Every little bit helps when your raising a big family.

Wowza!!! You must be one busy lady Onalee!! Welcome to the forum--I hope you find lots of great things here to help you save money!! :)

jammom
03-17-2012, 04:56 AM
Welcome Onalee-as Dawn said-you def have your hands full ! Hope we help save you $ & Time-LOL. Glad ya joined us !

lulujohnboy
03-21-2012, 07:37 AM
Hi. I am a new poster. Not sure how this works but am willing to learn. I am 64 yrs old and love hunting, fishing, cooking, crocheting, ceramics and most of all, my kids and grandkids.

jammom
03-21-2012, 07:55 AM
Hi. I am a new poster. Not sure how this works but am willing to learn. I am 64 yrs old and love hunting, fishing, cooking, crocheting, ceramics and most of all, my kids and grandkids.

Welcome aboard ! We've tried to make it easy to navigate around-if you have ?s,just holler at 1 of us Mods or ask in the Chat Box (up top).

dsquier111
05-16-2012, 07:24 AM
Looking forward to my daughter's graduation next week, 5/24/2012. I'm so very proud of her! Love you Kelsey ♥♥!

jammom
05-16-2012, 05:17 PM
Looking forward to my daughter's graduation next week, 5/24/2012. I'm so very proud of her! Love you Kelsey ♥♥!

Awesome-I have a son graduating this yr too & am extremely proud of him too !
Welcome aboard & hope you make us a fav spot

Ronnette Gideon
05-17-2012, 09:49 AM
im ronnette im 42 a breast cancer survivor and I love coupons sweepstakes and freebies :chees:

jammom
05-17-2012, 10:40 AM
im ronnette im 42 a breast cancer survivor and I love coupons sweepstakes and freebies :chees:

Hi Ronnette-hope you like what you find here-a little bit of everything.(A cancer survivor-bless you !) Thanx for joining us & hope to see you around here more.Any ?s,just PM a Mod or post in the Chat Box

Vickey Bixler
05-22-2012, 08:13 AM
Hi i love music video games reading and my grandkids.

Vickey Bixler
05-22-2012, 08:15 AM
congrats Ronnette it is wonderful that you are a survivor. i have a dear friend who is going thru cancer treatments right now. Be well

Crazyhaley008
05-23-2012, 08:07 AM
I'm 16 and I'm addicted to couponing. I call myself an amateur extreme couponer.

rebate queen
05-23-2012, 08:30 AM

Hi i love music video games reading and my grandkids.

I'm 16 and I'm addicted to couponing. I call myself an amateur extreme couponer.

Wow! I have missed a lot of new members! A big welcome to all of you. Thanks for sharing with us!! :)

Diana L. Mastin
05-24-2012, 09:31 PM
M name is Diana, and I love freebies!

chrismartin4u
06-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Hi all, i am chris and I live in Queens Village( New York)

kathee59
06-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Hi all. My name is Kathy. I am an orthopedic RN and am currently on leave after having ankle reconstruction surgery. I love freebies, but am new to this, so any suggestions on how to get the most out of this are greatly appreciated.

jammom
06-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Hi all. My name is Kathy. I am an orthopedic RN and am currently on leave after having ankle reconstruction surgery. I love freebies, but am new to this, so any suggestions on how to get the most out of this are greatly appreciated.

Sign up for freebies-we try to post as soon as we find,but these days they go really fast.Check out some of the topics stickied to the top of some of the Forums-there's some good tips there.I do really well shopping(I've never been an extreme shopper,just a smart shopper) & sweeps wins help too.Anything really specific you can think of?
Thanx for joining us !!!

jammom
06-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Welcome to Diana,Chris & Kathy-so glad you joined us ! Hope to hear from you more & see ya around the Forum

thea9969
06-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Hi! My name is Thea and I luv free stuff! I have 2 cats that I love to death and no children (yet)! However, I just turned 30 and I can feel my bio clock ticking sooooo....we'll see!

jammom
06-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Nice to see ya Thea-hope you make this a daily favorite. Sweeps-especially Instant Wins-are good for freebies too-give them a try.(warning-we're sweeps addicts here,too)
Glad ya joined us !

Aubreigh
07-09-2012, 09:33 AM
My name is Aubreigh. My favorite singer and my idol is T-Pain. I met him on August 30, 2008, and it was the most incredible experience of my life. I'm currently a high school senior. :chees:

sckb5969
07-09-2012, 02:49 PM
I'm brand new here. I'm a retired nurse - these days I spend my time entering sweeps, sewing, quilting, playing with my grandson, and hanging out by the pool with my hubby. We're rediscovering life with no kids at home!

jammom
07-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Welcome Aubreigh !!! And welcome sckb5969-you sound like most of us here & should fit right in

lizard40
07-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Hi! My name is Thea and I luv free stuff! I have 2 cats that I love to death and no children (yet)! However, I just turned 30 and I can feel my bio clock ticking sooooo....we'll see!

Hi Thea. I'm new here and am not computer savy. I have 3 daughters, 2 son-in-laws, 4 grandchildren and 1 dog who is now my baby. I love getting freebies in the mail and coupon when ever I can.

rebate queen
07-16-2012, 01:29 PM
Hi Thea. I'm new here and am not computer savy. I have 3 daughters, 2 son-in-laws, 4 grandchildren and 1 dog who is now my baby. I love getting freebies in the mail and coupon when ever I can.

Welcome to the forum! Please let us know if we can be of any help! :)

lizard40
07-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Welcome to the forum! Please let us know if we can be of any help! :)

I don't even know how to post without replying to another post.

rebate queen
07-16-2012, 03:04 PM
I don't even know how to post without replying to another post.

You mean like starting a new thread?

Lea Brock
07-17-2012, 01:24 PM
I, too, am new to this site! Am excited to check all the freebies, suggestions and coupons. Looking forward to meeting lots of new people.

rebate queen
07-17-2012, 01:46 PM
I, too, am new to this site! Am excited to check all the freebies, suggestions and coupons. Looking forward to meeting lots of new people.

Glad to have you here Lea! :)

Beezee
07-22-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm new to this site,and love coupons-they really help my budget!

rebate queen
07-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the forum Beezee! :)

jammom
07-22-2012, 02:38 PM
I'm new to this site,and love coupons-they really help my budget!

Welcome-you should find lots of savings here-I know I do !

susan nichols
07-29-2012, 05:03 PM
Im a Mom and a Grandmother, I babysit Grandkids!

rebate queen
07-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Im a Mom and a Grandmother, I babysit Grandkids!

Welcome to the forum Susan! :)

jammom
07-29-2012, 06:12 PM
Hi Susan-thanx for joining us !

vaughanfox81
08-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Hi I'm still really new at all this and really trying to learn as i go( if you have any tricks please pass on), I have two girls 11 and 9 yrs old, one dog until sept (adding one more) and two kittens, one fiance who acts like a big kid, we arent rich but we try to give our girls everything they deserve. I am a stay at home mom now that I have fibromyalgia but I try everything to contribute the little extras I can find to the house. so thank you letting me be a part of this communtiy:)

Ryan's Mom
08-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Hi I'm still really new at all this and really trying to learn as i go( if you have any tricks please pass on), I have two girls 11 and 9 yrs old, one dog until sept (adding one more) and two kittens, one fiance who acts like a big kid, we arent rich but we try to give our girls everything they deserve. I am a stay at home mom now that I have fibromyalgia but I try everything to contribute the little extras I can find to the house. so thank you letting me be a part of this community:)

Welcome to the forum vaughanfox81! There are several of us who can empathize with you on the fibromyalgia. I think you'll be really pleased at the amount you can save with coupons. You may want to check out http://absolute-forum.com/showthread.php?6804-Printable-Coupon-Sites-amp-Coupons-Added-To-Your-Store-Shopper-s-Card. After making out my shopping list I check to see if I can find any coupons for the items I don't already have any for.

And welcome to all the other new members I've missed. Glad to have you here!

jammom
08-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Hi I'm still really new at all this and really trying to learn as i go( if you have any tricks please pass on), I have two girls 11 and 9 yrs old, one dog until sept (adding one more) and two kittens, one fiance who acts like a big kid, we arent rich but we try to give our girls everything they deserve. I am a stay at home mom now that I have fibromyalgia but I try everything to contribute the little extras I can find to the house. so thank you letting me be a part of this communtiy:)

Glad you joined us-quite a few of us have med issues too,so we can relate.What kinda tips ya lookin for? Our Forum saves me alot of money I know that !

orangerabbit
08-17-2012, 10:22 PM
i'm not computer savvy. i'm not afraid to tell you all. i do not know how to post a thread reply to a thread or any of that other stuff. all i know how to do is surf the internet and look for freebies. any suggestions (send instructions).

poggles3
08-18-2012, 05:56 PM
Hi all, I'm new and learning my way around here!
I'm married to the love of my life, mom of 3 very energetic boys, 5,7 and 13yrs old.
I've recently returned to work after being a stay at home mom for the past 6yrs. I'm managing rental properties ( a first for me, still learning the business!)
I'm a Nascar addict, grew up on racing and will never outgrow it.
I'm also what my friends and family call a coupon fanatic, I don't leave the house without my binder and am always looking for the next deal/freebie.
I have a ton of bills, cars that could use work, rooms in my house that need updating, but were healthy and we love each other so that makes up for all the rest! :)

rebate queen
08-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Hi all, I'm new and learning my way around here!
I'm married to the love of my life, mom of 3 very energetic boys, 5,7 and 13yrs old.
I've recently returned to work after being a stay at home mom for the past 6yrs. I'm managing rental properties ( a first for me, still learning the business!)
I'm a Nascar addict, grew up on racing and will never outgrow it.
I'm also what my friends and family call a coupon fanatic, I don't leave the house without my binder and am always looking for the next deal/freebie.
I have a ton of bills, cars that could use work, rooms in my house that need updating, but were healthy and we love each other so that makes up for all the rest! :)

So glad to have you here! Thanks for sharing about yourself! Maybe we'll turn you into a sweepstakes fanatic too if you stick around here...LOL!!

rebate queen
08-18-2012, 08:29 PM
i'm not computer savvy. i'm not afraid to tell you all. i do not know how to post a thread reply to a thread or any of that other stuff. all i know how to do is surf the internet and look for freebies. any suggestions (send instructions).

Well, you just posted a reply to a thread when you posted this, so that's a good start. Do you have any specific questions I might be able to help answer?

jammom
08-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Gee-how exciting...1/2 my neighborhood is blocked off for the Meth Lab cleanup down the street-Comcast was down for most the morning.
What a shame,such a nice house...there's that stupid ppl theory again (the owner said they were such nice ppl & always paid on time,drove 2 brand new SUVs)
You should see these guys-look like astronauts in their white HazMat suits

nancy
08-22-2012, 10:06 AM
I am the oldest daughter of a family of 5 was raised in MI. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.
:hi:
I was married to Dennis December 1 of 1967. We have 5 daughters, 13 grandchildren and soon to be 7 great-grandchildren.
I am permanently disabled due to a car accident in 2005.

jammom
08-22-2012, 10:13 AM
I am the oldest daughter of a family of 5 was raised in MI. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.
I was married to Dennis December 1 of 1967. We have 5 daughters, 13 grandchildren and soon to be 7 great-grandchildren.

So sorry to hear that,but I'm glad ya found us.I know freebies & sweeps & prod tests help our income alot since I got sick yrs ago.Hope you find a little of everything here & holler if you have ?s.
That's alot of b-days to remember-LOL ! Hope you come around alot & feel free to speak up

rebate queen
08-22-2012, 01:34 PM

Welcome to the forum Nancy! :)

CrescentFresh
09-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Love the Virginia Tech Hokies! :)

jammom
09-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Welcome to Absolute Forum !

Ryan's Mom
09-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Love the Virginia Tech Hokies! :)

Go Hokies!! I was married to a Houseright and everyone named Houseright who's played sports at Virginia Tech, Jake, Jonas, Michelle, etc, is related to my ch8ildren. In fact, I'm pretty sure all Houserights are related.