PDA

View Full Version : MEMBERS-tell us about yourself

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

JackieQuintero
09-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Hi I'm Jackie and I'm a housewife who loves my husband very much. We have no kids yet but I'm still hoping we could have one this year.

virtuous227
09-17-2012, 07:09 AM
I'm a Christian lady trying to save money. Don't like coupons that are for facebook only - I don't do facebook. I am a smartsource coupon printer and sites that don't require to you set up a lot of printer stuff.

bk72358
09-26-2012, 08:45 AM
my nickname is spyder because i like spiders and have them for pets but i am afraid of balloons

Ryan's Mom
09-26-2012, 08:07 PM
I don't mind spiders if they're not too big and not hairy!! I like snakes, that is, some snakes. Again, they can't be too big. I had snakes in the house from about the time my kids were teenagers. They're all grown now and, at this time, only one has a snake. My younger daughter has a lovely ball python. Spike is about 8 years old and less than 6 feet long. It's name is Spike, but it could be a Spikette, she's never had it sexed because it's not important as she doesn't plan to do any breeding and it's pain for the snake. When I visit her Spike and I cuddle. He (we're assuming) lays around my neck until he's really warm and then he gets frisky! LOL! The only reason I don't have a snake is that it would starve to death! I feel really sorry for the rats!

timschaaf
09-28-2012, 10:53 AM
I AM A DISABLED/FORCED TO RETIRE 50s MALE EX MAINTENANCE MECHANIC THAT HAS PROBLEMS WITH MY HANDS/ARMS AND BACK DUE TO SPINAL BIRTH DEFECT AND WORK RELATED SPINE ISSUES. IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE NO PROBLEM TYPING BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE. MY HANDS ARE STARTING TO ALREADY GET TIRED AND NUMB FROM TYPING. I DO ENJOY THE MANY FREEBIE SITES AS I AND MY WIFE WHO HAS A TYPE OF RA THAT TRAVELS AROUND HER JOINTS THAT CAN AND DOES MAKE HER EVERYDAY JOB AS A RECEPCTIONIST AND FORMER BACK OFFICE LPN VERY PAINFUL EVEN AS SHE ATTEMPS TO FIND A DRUG COMBINATION THAT WILL ALLOW HER TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE. IT HAS SO FAR NOT GONE TO THE EXPENSIVE AND STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPRESSING BIOLOGICS. THE CURRENT HEATH CARE GUIDELINES HAVE COMPOUNDED NOT ONLY HIGHER COSTS FOR US TO PAY FOR OUR PRESCRIPTIONS BUT IS NOW SPILLING OVER INTO HER JOB AND THE MANY CONTINUING AND INCREASED GUIDELINES ALL OF OUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS ARE BEING HIT WITH THAT ARE EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING UPON A STAFF THAT ALWAYS ENDS UP ON THE SHOULDERS OF THE FRONT DESK AND BACK OFFICE EMPLOYEES WITH OUT REGUARD FOR WHAT IT DOES FOR THE WORK LOAD THAT THEY MUST STILL DO BEFORE ANY OF THE NEW THINGS THAT ARE ADDED ALMOST WEEKLY AND NOT JUST 1 OR 2 THINGS BUT ACTIONS THAT REQUIRE UP TO 12 ENTER AND WAIT UP DATES TO FILES ON PATIENTS AND IF YOU HAVE GONE TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE YOU WILL SEE FIRST HAND WHAT ALL THE HOOPS THEY MUST DO JUST TO GET YOU INTO AN EXAM ROOM WHILE THEY FILL OUT AND DATA ENTRY YOUR INFORMATION AND THE EXTREME AMOUNT OF PHONE CALLS THAT THEY MUST FIELD AND MAKE. ENOUGH ABOUT THAT I AM GLAD THAT SOMETIMES WE GET ENOUGH MONEY TO GO TO GET BREAKFAST OUT ONCE A WEEK AND FOR SITE LIKE THIS ONE THAT HAS FREE ITEMS THAT I MIGHT NOT GET TO SPEND MONEY ON BECAUSE OUR BUDGET KEEPS GETTING WITH HIRE INSURANCE (HEALTH) PREMIUMS AND SCRIPTS SO THANKS FOR YOUR SITE.

purplesilk
10-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Hello all, thanks for all the great freebies!

cathyjs
10-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Hi everybody! Thanks for this great site! I'm married for 31 years with 3 grown children and 4 adorable grandbabies.

phantomail007
10-14-2012, 04:36 AM
im a mom of 5 and i love free stuff

lindalu
11-16-2012, 09:38 AM
I live 5 miles from a newFormula 1 race track that just opened today.. Very loud, even this far away. My dogs are having a difficult time trtying to figure what the noise is. :)

rebate queen
11-16-2012, 02:39 PM
Hello everyone! :) I'm sorry I missed replying to so many new posters. I miss a lot since the format changed here. Glad to have each of you here!

I AM A DISABLED/FORCED TO RETIRE 50s MALE EX MAINTENANCE MECHANIC THAT HAS PROBLEMS WITH MY HANDS/ARMS AND BACK DUE TO SPINAL BIRTH DEFECT AND WORK RELATED SPINE ISSUES. IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE NO PROBLEM TYPING BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE. MY HANDS ARE STARTING TO ALREADY GET TIRED AND NUMB FROM TYPING. I DO ENJOY THE MANY FREEBIE SITES AS I AND MY WIFE WHO HAS A TYPE OF RA THAT TRAVELS AROUND HER JOINTS THAT CAN AND DOES MAKE HER EVERYDAY JOB AS A RECEPCTIONIST AND FORMER BACK OFFICE LPN VERY PAINFUL EVEN AS SHE ATTEMPS TO FIND A DRUG COMBINATION THAT WILL ALLOW HER TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE. IT HAS SO FAR NOT GONE TO THE EXPENSIVE AND STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPRESSING BIOLOGICS. THE CURRENT HEATH CARE GUIDELINES HAVE COMPOUNDED NOT ONLY HIGHER COSTS FOR US TO PAY FOR OUR PRESCRIPTIONS BUT IS NOW SPILLING OVER INTO HER JOB AND THE MANY CONTINUING AND INCREASED GUIDELINES ALL OF OUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS ARE BEING HIT WITH THAT ARE EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING UPON A STAFF THAT ALWAYS ENDS UP ON THE SHOULDERS OF THE FRONT DESK AND BACK OFFICE EMPLOYEES WITH OUT REGUARD FOR WHAT IT DOES FOR THE WORK LOAD THAT THEY MUST STILL DO BEFORE ANY OF THE NEW THINGS THAT ARE ADDED ALMOST WEEKLY AND NOT JUST 1 OR 2 THINGS BUT ACTIONS THAT REQUIRE UP TO 12 ENTER AND WAIT UP DATES TO FILES ON PATIENTS AND IF YOU HAVE GONE TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE YOU WILL SEE FIRST HAND WHAT ALL THE HOOPS THEY MUST DO JUST TO GET YOU INTO AN EXAM ROOM WHILE THEY FILL OUT AND DATA ENTRY YOUR INFORMATION AND THE EXTREME AMOUNT OF PHONE CALLS THAT THEY MUST FIELD AND MAKE. ENOUGH ABOUT THAT I AM GLAD THAT SOMETIMES WE GET ENOUGH MONEY TO GO TO GET BREAKFAST OUT ONCE A WEEK AND FOR SITE LIKE THIS ONE THAT HAS FREE ITEMS THAT I MIGHT NOT GET TO SPEND MONEY ON BECAUSE OUR BUDGET KEEPS GETTING WITH HIRE INSURANCE (HEALTH) PREMIUMS AND SCRIPTS SO THANKS FOR YOUR SITE.

Hello all, thanks for all the great freebies!

Hi everybody! Thanks for this great site! I'm married for 31 years with 3 grown children and 4 adorable grandbabies.

im a mom of 5 and i love free stuff

I live 5 miles from a newFormula 1 race track that just opened today.. Very loud, even this far away. My dogs are having a difficult time trtying to figure what the noise is. :)

dreg61
11-19-2012, 09:12 AM
I just joined a few days ago and I think this is a great place to get freebies, samples and sweepstakes! Thank you!

rebate queen
11-19-2012, 09:34 AM
I just joined a few days ago and I think this is a great place to get freebies, samples and sweepstakes! Thank you!

Welcome! So glad you like it here!

kantucki
11-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Hello, I have just joined alot of sights such as this, my main reason is my husband of 21 yrs decided to walk off. Now it seems like I am always broke, so I found a cuple of places for coupons. The thing is I am not so sure how a .20 cents off of something helps so much? I would welcome any advice youins have for me!
kantucky

Peter Pumpkin
11-19-2012, 08:08 PM
Hello, my name is Peter and I can't believe I missed seeing this thread. Or did I? My memory isn't so great anymore. I have 20 active prescriptions keeping me alive. I also have a very well behaved mature petite female cat to keep me company that I rescued from the going to a shelter. Her name is Boo.

rebate queen
11-21-2012, 11:08 AM
Hello, I have just joined alot of sights such as this, my main reason is my husband of 21 yrs decided to walk off. Now it seems like I am always broke, so I found a cuple of places for coupons. The thing is I am not so sure how a .20 cents off of something helps so much? I would welcome any advice youins have for me!
kantucky

I'm sorry about your husband. I started doing stuff like this when my marriage was ending. It definitely helped save me money and keep my mind off of things. There are a lot of good coupons out there, almost all being worth more than 20 cents!! Check the sites under Coupons for ongoing offers at many companies, then check our sub categories for other coupons. If you have the time, get into our sweepstakes listings. We are all sweepaholics here, and it pays off. Check out our WINS thread! If you have any questions, let us know!

Hello, my name is Peter and I can't believe I missed seeing this thread. Or did I? My memory isn't so great anymore. I have 20 active prescriptions keeping me alive. I also have a very well behaved mature petite female cat to keep me company that I rescued from the going to a shelter. Her name is Boo.

Boo is a pretty kitty! :)

porcelaine
11-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Hi, I'm 41 and recently decided to complete my education for a future career in ministry.

rebate queen
11-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Hi, I'm 41 and recently decided to complete my education for a future career in ministry.

Welcome to our forum! :)

cindyJ4
11-27-2012, 09:00 AM
Hi, I am Cindy and I love freebies! :-0

Lurlene828
12-12-2012, 02:39 PM
New to this community and happy to be here!

rebate queen
12-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Hi, I am Cindy and I love freebies! :-0

New to this community and happy to be here!

Welcome to the forum! Happy to have you here! :)

andrea2390
01-15-2013, 07:11 PM
thought I had replied to this thread. but I got a note saying I am a zero poster! uh-oh.
@ JAM MOM - I have had Myasthenia Gravis for 20 years. I know quite a few other MGers who were former nurses. Just wonder if your body is operating at such a frantic, stressed rate, or if there is exposure to viruses. Or, if autoimmune just runs in family lineage. I was not in the healthcare field, but my myasthenia seemed to be triggered after a bout with viral meningitis when my now 20 and 22 yo boys were 2 and 22 months.

Pleasure to be here.

rebate queen
01-15-2013, 08:53 PM
thought I had replied to this thread. but I got a note saying I am a zero poster! uh-oh.
@ JAM MOM - I have had Myasthenia Gravis for 20 years. I know quite a few other MGers who were former nurses. Just wonder if your body is operating at such a frantic, stressed rate, or if there is exposure to viruses. Or, if autoimmune just runs in family lineage. I was not in the healthcare field, but my myasthenia seemed to be triggered after a bout with viral meningitis when my now 20 and 22 yo boys were 2 and 22 months.

Pleasure to be here.

Hi Andrea--glad to have you here! Just wanted to do a quick reply because jammom (Deb) hasn't been on the forum for a couple days. She just recently had back surgery. I'm sure she'll see this when she gets back to us.

chairrymom
01-19-2013, 12:12 PM
I didn't start driving and got my license for the first time when I was 35 years old! Once I started though, I loved the freedom it gave me! Oh! My name is Angela and don't call me Angie!

Ryan's Mom
01-19-2013, 01:21 PM
Glad to have you on the forum Angela! My mother-in-law didn't start driving until she was 41 or 42 and then drove until she was 90! She stopped driving because she broke her right femur and after it healed she felt that her leg was too weak to drive. She was a great driver until then and I would ride with her any time! So you're in great company...drive on!

shauserm1
01-19-2013, 04:44 PM
I have been a member,but have no threads

rebate queen
01-19-2013, 05:36 PM
I have been a member,but have no threads

You don't have to start any threads to be or remain a member! :) Thanks for your post!

tvirtue
01-21-2013, 11:08 AM
I didn't want to get deleted for not having any posts either. Thanks for setting my mind at ease!

About me: I have no children, but consider my every growing mini-zoo of animals....a constant blessing!

Humphrey - pot bellied male pig I adopted from a rescue when he was 10 months old (and already quite LARGE), i was his THIRD home and even though it took a while from "Humpy" to know that i would never ever give him up.... it has been a true joy watching him interact with the rest of the gang... which at the time included a 4-day old baby duckling. These two hit it off FAMOUSLY and as the duck (her name was Spike) grew-up together they were inseparable! They both thought of themselves as pigs and would tear up the yard together. Melting my heart as I would call their names and watch them hurry down the driveway together.... the dynamic duo. She laid eggs and he would eat them. The quacking waddle of a duck who knew her name and was a smart little girl, followed by a piggy grunting....both with dirt all over their faces from foraging in the yard cracked me up!

:lol: I will always have a special place in my heart for animals!

wishing everyone a fabulous 2013!

all my best,
tarita

rebate queen
01-21-2013, 12:22 PM
I didn't want to get deleted for not having any posts either. Thanks for setting my mind at ease!

About me: I have no children, but consider my every growing mini-zoo of animals....a constant blessing!

Humphrey - pot bellied male pig I adopted from a rescue when he was 10 months old (and already quite LARGE), i was his THIRD home and even though it took a while from "Humpy" to know that i would never ever give him up.... it has been a true joy watching him interact with the rest of the gang... which at the time included a 4-day old baby duckling. These two hit it off FAMOUSLY and as the duck (her name was Spike) grew-up together they were inseparable! They both thought of themselves as pigs and would tear up the yard together. Melting my heart as I would call their names and watch them hurry down the driveway together.... the dynamic duo. She laid eggs and he would eat them. The quacking waddle of a duck who knew her name and was a smart little girl, followed by a piggy grunting....both with dirt all over their faces from foraging in the yard cracked me up!

:lol: I will always have a special place in my heart for animals!

wishing everyone a fabulous 2013!

all my best,
tarita

Welcome Tarita! Yes, just a post like this is enough! :)

The story about your pets is super cute!

logg
01-24-2013, 02:31 PM
i love free stuff

rebate queen
01-24-2013, 05:02 PM
i love free stuff

Me too! Welcome to the forum! :)

circa1835
01-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Hi, my name is Camille and I have 4 sons, 2 are in the Marines, looking for some great deals!

rebate queen
01-28-2013, 01:56 PM
Hi, my name is Camille and I have 4 sons, 2 are in the Marines, looking for some great deals!

Hi Camille! I live in a military town--my ex was a Marine! My son wanted to be one, but was diagnosed with mild bronchial asthma. That nixed all of his plans. :(

Nice to have you here! Let us know if you have any questions!

Arlene
02-07-2013, 01:03 PM
I have care giver burn-out

rebate queen
02-07-2013, 01:22 PM

Sorry to hear that Arlene. Come visit the forum often! I know it takes my mind off of things! :)

theblizz
02-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Hello, I am Lorri. I love sweepstakes, games and animals. Good luck to everyone.

rebate queen
02-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Hello, I am Lorri. I love sweepstakes, games and animals. Good luck to everyone.

Hi Lorri! Sounds like we love the same things!! Hope you enjoy the site! :)

Peter Pumpkin
02-08-2013, 04:42 PM

I know your pain. I'm suffering from PTSD from an intense 10 years of taking care of my very ill mother. Promised her I won't put in a nursing home. Kept that promise.

Peter Pumpkin
02-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Hi Camille! I live in a military town--my ex was a Marine! My son wanted to be one, but was diagnosed with mild bronchial asthma. That nixed all of his plans. :(

Nice to have you here! Let us know if you have any questions!

I also wanted to join the Marines, but high heart rate and a prior leg injury kept them from taking me. I still think they made a huge mistake.

Smithorson
02-09-2013, 07:02 AM
I'm a teacher, 3 kids. My family thinks I'm crazy for entering this stuff, but its fun! Love getting freebies in the mail. Just wish I could win something big to shush them up :)

Peter Pumpkin
02-10-2013, 05:54 PM
I'm a teacher, 3 kids. My family thinks I'm crazy for entering this stuff, but its fun! Love getting freebies in the mail. Just wish I could win something big to shush them up :)

I'm crazy, and it's entering sweeps that keeps me from going crazier. I think? :confused:

rebate queen
02-10-2013, 06:12 PM

Just keep right on entering and it will happen! My biggest wins were last year--a $12,900 trip with Dale Earnhardt Jr. and a cash prize of $5640 a couple of years ago. There have been lots of other prizes though!! Good luck! :)

amnicor
02-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Hey, I live in NC.

rebate queen
02-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Hey, I live in NC.

Cool, what part? I'm in Jacksonville.

jammom
02-12-2013, 06:44 PM
I want to say Hi & Welcome to all our new members.Due to my back probs,I've been kinda out of it the past 2 mos.Thanx all for joining us & I hope to get to know everyone better.

Tonja Shammy
02-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Hi, my name is Tonja I live in a small town in Ohio, and i love this forum! :)

rebate queen
02-20-2013, 12:14 PM

Hi Tonja! Welcome--glad you like it here! :)

Peter Pumpkin
02-20-2013, 10:59 PM

Hello Tonja, nice to meet you. Only one state away.

psychic1961
02-24-2013, 06:44 PM
I am a psychic.

jammom
02-24-2013, 06:47 PM
I am a psychic.

Wish I was...or maybe not.Welcome !

jammom
02-24-2013, 06:48 PM

Glad to hear from you-welcome !!! We're always around,so holler if you need something & if you sweep,Good Luck !

rebate queen
02-24-2013, 07:40 PM
I am a psychic.

Welcome to the forum. Of course you probably already knew I was going to say that...jk...lol :)

Peter Pumpkin
02-28-2013, 11:04 PM
I am a psychic.

Hello. What am I thinking that know one else would know?

Ryan's Mom
03-01-2013, 02:22 PM

I'm in a small town in Ohio too! I'm in Bucyrus, near Mansfield.

KittyKrew9
03-06-2013, 12:26 PM
My name is Kitty. I am a deal and freebie addict and proud of it. My Mom is the one that started me on saving money and getting the best deals that I could.

jammom
03-06-2013, 02:41 PM
My name is Kitty. I am a deal and freebie addict and proud of it. My Mom is the one that started me on saving money and getting the best deals that I could.

Welcome-sounds like you'll fit right in ! Try the sweeps too-can get some freebies from winning-good luck !

tammy0713
03-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Just me and my husband here...kids all grown w/ kids of their own.....I am a free samples JUNKIE!!

jammom
03-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Just me and my husband here...kids all grown w/ kids of their own.....I am a free samples JUNKIE!!

Nice to meet you here-hopefully you'll like our Forum !
16 (almost 17) yo old son & an almost 19 yo Autistic son,but they're not home half the time.Just me & the dog till hubby comes home

smitty1234
03-12-2013, 10:58 AM
my name is Les and i am addicted to freebie sites as well as on line surveys

jammom
03-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Welcome-glad ya found us !

lawboy22
03-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Hi y'all! I'm a law student from Texas that is just starting out with couponing. Hope to pick up a tip or two here on how to successfully save some money.

jammom
03-21-2013, 06:55 PM
Hi y'all! I'm a law student from Texas that is just starting out with couponing. Hope to pick up a tip or two here on how to successfully save some money.

Glad ya found us ! We post lots of coupons & make sure you jump on the freebies too ! The Instant Win Games are good for free product coupons & kinda addicting. I know I've saved alot thru the years

sfurse
03-22-2013, 08:26 AM
Hi, Been a member for a while. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Barr
03-22-2013, 12:39 PM
Hello.. I am new here..From Pa.. 6 year cancer survivor.. Looking to learn :-)
Thank you for offering a great place to do just that.

NatalieW79
03-22-2013, 02:09 PM
I am Natalie and I have a terrible habit of buying all kinds of stuff that I don't need :-)

desimurph
03-25-2013, 06:33 AM
I love to crochet! I love sweepstakes and freebies!

jammom
03-25-2013, 07:05 AM
Welcome everyone !
Alot of us here have various med issues that we're fighting too.Bless you Barr !
Natalie-in my household,nothing goes to waste-my boys & their friends always hang out here,so I'm glad I know how to food shop (& cook)-LOL.Between winning gift cards & coupons & such,I always seem to get good deals on what I want.
desimurph-Good Luck on the sweeps & hope you find lots of freebies here !

MrsSoup
03-26-2013, 12:22 PM
I like to crochet.

OK-I'm gonna start this so we can get to know a bit about each other.Just post 1 thing about yourself that you may want to share or that defines you or whatever.Let's keep this goin-it could be fun.

OK-me-I think my dad wanted 1st child to be a boy & he got me-I got my 1st baseball mitt when I was 3 ! (then went on to play travelling team & semi-pro softball)

Next?Post something unique,a thought,whatever...

ruthiealice
03-26-2013, 03:15 PM
I have worked for the same company for 42 years

Terrijean Jacobo
03-26-2013, 10:47 PM
hi everyone! im a newbie here and just wanted to say hello! something about myself? i love to make jewelry! i also love to surf the web for great bargains and LOVE freebies in the mail! hope to score some awesome samples here too! =)

pam305
03-27-2013, 09:39 PM
I have 3 daughters and 2 grandaughters

Ryan's Mom
03-27-2013, 10:06 PM
Hi! I like freebies too. But, also like to give things to people I like.
Hi Annabee! I think you'll enjoy yourself here. I get freebies, samples and coupons. The coupons save me a lot of money that I can use toward gifts for my growing family.

I have 3 daughters and 2 grandaughters
Hi Pam! Glad to have you here! I have 1 son, 2 daughters, 3 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great-grandson.

dagman
04-02-2013, 04:38 PM
I've been getting the emails and entering contests and looking forward to take advantage of other stuff on the site.

jammom
04-02-2013, 04:43 PM
I've been getting the emails and entering contests and looking forward to take advantage of other stuff on the site.

Welcome-give a holler if you have any ?s
Freebies go pretty fast these days,but we do our best.Good Luck on the sweeps !

baschwartz
04-03-2013, 09:27 AM
I learned the value of coupons and "looking for savings" at my mother's knee... she's a "retired" pro. I enjoy the challenge of finding the deal! And I love contests!

donasteely
04-03-2013, 10:45 AM
Hi Ryan's Mom , Pam305, and everybody else who reads this: I am mother of 3, grandmother of 6, and great-grandmother of 11, the oldest being 14, youngest barely 2 weeks old! I have many hobbies, the newest is looking for freebies, coupons and rebates. I have been doing surveys for about 15 years and enjoy knowing that I might have some say in the way products are presented to the consumer. And getting to be among the ones that actually get the product free to try before it is presented to the public, even getting paid for doing it.

donasteely
04-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Hi. I'm new here, love getting freebies, and trying to keep up with my cousin, who is a "freebie queen".

Ryan's Mom
04-03-2013, 09:02 PM
You'll fit right in Dona! We all love getting freebies, coupons and rebates! I haven't had to purchase travel sized shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, body wash, etc for years! I even take along a sample detergent and fabric softener just in case! LOL!

zopappy
04-05-2013, 11:13 AM
Hello to all!
I enjoy freebie hunting almost too much.
And like many, what I get that I don't like I gift to friends and coworkers.
My name is Jeff, I have a 21 year old who is expecting and I also have a 3 year old son with autism who both challenges and amazes me on a daily basis.
I am a Research Pharmacy Technician in pursuit of my Pharm.D working in a Lupus and RA Clinic.
I prepare and compound medications as well as write protocols for drug studies in Clinical Trials for the the above as well as Sjogrens and MS.

I have already enjoyed this site tremendously and look forward to more freebie and contest related shenanigans, tomfoolery and monkeyshines in the future. :rolleyes:

jammom
04-05-2013, 03:07 PM
zopappy-thanx for joining us & adding to the conversations-wish more ppl would speak up !
I was a former RN-diagnosed w/ Lupus,Myositis,Sjogren's syndrome,Connective Tissue Disease & yes,they toss Fibromyalgia around too.(this was 9 yrs ago-at 1st they thought MS)
I have an Asperger's son-19 at the end of month so I know what you go thru to-my Alex has come so far-he's a Freshman at the Univ of UT (on a conditional scholarship)
Sounds like you have an interesting job-I miss nursing...also wish I could still play softball...but I put my energies into the Forum-LOL

zopappy
04-08-2013, 06:38 AM
Everything you have pretty much runs in the same crowd.
I'm surprised you don't have Rheumatoid and a touch of Plaque Psoriasis as well.
My son is high functioning autistic and would normally have been labeled Asbergers, but he also has an oral motor and speech delay.
Within the next year they are removing Asbergers from the lexicon and adding it as just basically another aspect of the Autistic Spectrum.

My job gets the best of my brain sometimes, like today when I have to put together a randomized table for a double blind study as well as make the drug that will represent the placebo. I even bought a handy little pill machine that pop that capsule halves together.

johncart92t
04-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi,everyone!
My name is John. I like to search the information I need on the Internet. Then,to use them to become an effective resource and write on the blog sharing with friends. I have two younger sisters. The younger one is going to become a beautiful bride.:-0

destiny_fyre2000
04-14-2013, 07:00 PM
I'm a laid back country girl who has been both mom and dad to my 19 yr old son...I've taught him how to fish-hunt-work on cars-motorcycles-basically everything. I am proud of the man that he is becoming.

popinke55
04-15-2013, 01:39 PM
I love saving money and saving time is my next favorite pastime.

PhRoxy
04-19-2013, 02:23 AM
i'm interested in coupons and deals :chees:

jammom
04-19-2013, 02:32 AM
i'm interested in coupons and deals :chees:

You're in the right place-glad ya found us !

dsjuly
04-19-2013, 07:33 AM
I hate work.
Hate when I run late b4 work

dsjuly
04-19-2013, 07:34 AM
Congratulations!

04-22-2013, 10:27 PM
I have 16 grandchildren ages 2-19 years old and 1 great grandchild 2 years old. I am studing the Bible. I have 6 weeks left out of a 32 week study.

grobin10
04-25-2013, 03:29 AM
Married with 5 children and the youngest of the 5 kids are 4 year old twin girls...:coffee::coffee:: LOL!!....

BicycleViking
04-26-2013, 11:29 AM
So, I was first of 5 and a boy and they Still named me Robin-love it though, LOL-after my Always hero Robin Roberts the great Philly pitcher-I can/did pitch also-but not nearly so well...

dealcatcher3
04-26-2013, 12:01 PM
I am a 42 year old mother of 2, one still at home, both out of school. I live in Florida for the last 7 years, moved here from Philadelphia, Pa. I am a forums administrator on another site and very much enjoy getting free stuff in the mail.:D

jammom
04-26-2013, 04:56 PM
42-young pup-LOL ! Thanx for joining us.I've been in UT(hubby's home state) the last 3 yrs-originally from ILL & went to school in Maine. We've been back & forth for the last 20 yrs-mostly to help take care of family.

angiek1966
04-29-2013, 05:12 AM
I love to cook and bake. I used to have a cookie business but I got sick and had to stop. I just moved to Pennsylvania up by the Poconos...it is beautiful here....love the mountains!

Ellie Hudson
04-29-2013, 07:20 AM
At that time did you have your labs drawn for detecting the R factor? Thats awesome that your son went on scholarship. My ten yr old son is autistic. He tends to be better at everything. Thanks for sharing.

Ellie Hudson
04-29-2013, 07:22 AM
do you compare to the stats too?

Ellie Hudson
04-29-2013, 07:27 AM
:lol: Truth in sarcasm.. "crackin up" I think i saw a joke thread..gonna have to check it out

David Andrzejewski
04-29-2013, 02:21 PM
Just trying to figure this out finally got logged in after 25 days.Dave

MaraJadeC
05-02-2013, 04:25 AM
I'm a licensed engineer who loves fashion and makeup! My friends from the same field can never understand this passion of mine. Haha.. :cool:

airplanejunkie
05-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Hi, proud mom of two looking to save money with coupons and freebies

sue31065
05-04-2013, 12:28 PM
My name is Sue and I am addicted to coupons and freebies!! My family laughs at me...until they see what I get then oh well no more laughterand lots of smiles!!

jammom
05-04-2013, 02:00 PM
My name is Sue and I am addicted to coupons and freebies!! My family laughs at me...until they see what I get then oh well no more laughterand lots of smiles!!

Ain't that the truth ! Hope you make us a fav stop !

mercer58
05-08-2013, 10:45 AM
I'm a PA country girl who loves sweepstakes and freebies

lclinger
05-13-2013, 08:05 AM
Blue Bunny is the best ice cream products I've had in a long time!!!

jammom
05-13-2013, 08:58 AM
Blue Bunny is the best ice cream products I've had in a long time!!!

Did you get in on the free coupon offer posted yesterday ? Hope so !
Ice cream-my fav food group-LOL !

wicked1
05-13-2013, 09:36 AM
Every day above ground is a good one.

wicked1
05-13-2013, 09:38 AM
I received the offer, but don't see the survey. I must have missed it?

jammom
05-13-2013, 09:57 AM
I received the offer, but don't see the survey. I must have missed it?

Might be done...freebies go SOOO fast these days.

turtleluvr
05-13-2013, 10:28 AM
I love to crochet and send for free stuff.

jammom
05-13-2013, 10:42 AM
I love to crochet and send for free stuff.

Welcome welcome-we try to bring you all the latest freebies.Some of the Instant Win Sweeps award free prod coups & they're addicting !

Margaret Colbert
05-15-2013, 08:08 AM
I love to get free or nearly free stuff.

Debra Monroe
05-20-2013, 02:38 PM
My name is Debra and I love winning stuff and getting free stuff :)

MimiAmi
05-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Hi, I'm Ami and I am disabled so I try to get as many freebies as possible to help cut costs

jammom
05-22-2013, 08:43 PM
Hi, I'm Ami and I am disabled so I try to get as many freebies as possible to help cut costs

Welcome aboard !
A few of us have various med issues too.I know our income took a hit when I got sick 9 yrs ago,so everything helps around here.Try the sweeps too-

ApathyOne
05-24-2013, 12:11 PM
I'm Holly, 29, and I'm an aspiring Bridal Consultant and Interior Decorator!

Sheila89
05-29-2013, 04:45 AM
I am Shiela and I love freebies! :banana:

jammom
05-31-2013, 12:31 PM
Welcome you guys-glad to have ya !

celtmaidn
06-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Hi. I don't want my account deleted again :( lol Sadly, I just don't post very often.
I understand the need to clean out the database, so if I forget to come in and say hi, or don't share a link or comment on something, I will eventually be back lol

jammom
06-20-2013, 08:53 AM
Hi. I don't want my account deleted again :( lol Sadly, I just don't post very often.
I understand the need to clean out the database, so if I forget to come in and say hi, or don't share a link or comment on something, I will eventually be back lol

Hi Hi-I saw you back yesterday & friended you right away-was wondering how ya been.You might've gotten deleted when we moved to new server-sorry,dunno why you would've tho.Glad you're back !

theoriginalvicki
06-24-2013, 04:20 PM
OMG! I had no idea I had been a member that long! Anywho,
I'm just looking to help with the grocery and sundries in my household.
Freebies are fun!

jammom
06-24-2013, 07:03 PM
OMG! I had no idea I had been a member that long! Anywho,
I'm just looking to help with the grocery and sundries in my household.
Freebies are fun!

Glad you've stuck w/ us ! Hopefully you find a little of everything here

butterfly
06-27-2013, 11:22 AM
HI all! I'm new to the site and I am 5'4"..... not sure what to say but there it is! :cool:

jammom
06-27-2013, 12:01 PM
Welcome-hopefully you make us a daily stop !

jewel78970
07-15-2013, 07:26 PM
I love freebies...It gives u a chance to try new things before you bye.

celtmaidn
07-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Hi! Doing pretty good, recently moved into a way smaller place of my own, so things are calming down, and eventually, I will get back on a schedule where I can get back in here at least every week! LOL as you can see, it has been a month! LOL I am SO bad! I have missed coming here to read the updates from people.

jammom
07-22-2013, 12:15 PM
I was psyched to see you on ! Glad all is well. Schedule-hah-I call my life "Organized Chaos"

gayla7
07-26-2013, 07:00 AM
I want to keep receiving the Absolute newsletter and an email said I needed to post something or be dropped from the listing. So here it is.

jammom
07-26-2013, 08:30 AM
I want to keep receiving the Absolute newsletter and an email said I needed to post something or be dropped from the listing. So here it is.

I dunno why some ppl get that-SadMan ? We won't delete anyone for not posting & certainly not you Gayla. :)

marybaker
08-01-2013, 11:09 AM
i love england, swimming, my cat tiger, and my boyfriend of two years

jammom
08-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Glad ya found us Mary ! Would love to go to England someday !

Fayeeyaf
08-02-2013, 02:24 PM
I've been lurking for almost a month now, and completely forgot to say hi! I'm a photographer and do graphic design, but I can't draw to save my life, haha.

jammom
08-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Welcome welcome ! Hope you've enjoyed lurking around-I know I can spend alot of time here-LOL.Thanx for joining us !

hangontite2000
08-08-2013, 12:02 AM
My dad didn't care what my sex was, I was going to play sports anyway. I also played fast pitch softball, then slowpitch when I got slow, then I became a very good bowler till I broke my back and became ill with a rare neuro muscular disease

Ryan's Mom
08-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Hi! Welcome to the forum. You fit right in here. I have three children, two girls and a boy, four grandchildren, 27, 21 and 16 year old boys and a 16-year-old girl and a two-year-old great-grandson. I'm disabled after having eight surgeries including kidney, cervical spine, brain, and two for blood clots. I have fibromyalgia with RLS, PVD and diabetes, but take it one day at a time. You'll find that a number of us are battling various disorders so can sympathize when you're having a bad day. If read the posts in Chat Box or Off Topic Chat, you'll see that we post whatever strikes our fancy including when we don't feel good.

I'm from a family of ten, 8 boys and two girls. We're "stair steps", I'm the oldest and there are only 12 years between me and the baby (LOL! He's 53 and I still call him the "Baby"!) I never really played softball, I always played baseball with the boys and when I tried softball it just felt funny when I hit the ball! I was a major tomboy!

barbhosey
08-19-2013, 11:30 AM
Hi I.m Barbara I just recently moved back to Philadelphia to start a new life with my pooch Prince

barbhosey
08-19-2013, 11:43 AM
lol, I've been hooked in for 11 days and trying to learn my way around the forum.good day

jammom
08-19-2013, 12:31 PM
lol, I've been hooked in for 11 days and trying to learn my way around the forum.good day

Glad you found us ! If you need any help,holler-it's easy to navigate around

skmssr100
08-27-2013, 03:26 PM
I am single and enjoy being single. I love animals and working with the elderly. I have a 4 year degree in teaching, but am back in school working on another degree. I am older then most of my professors!

tolers55
09-01-2013, 01:35 PM
hi...i am very new to this concept though have been couponing for quite some time. always looking for ways to save

tikkun
09-04-2013, 08:49 AM
I do love that quotation. Churchill was a brilliant man and a great leader.

jammom
09-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Bear with us Mods-we seem to be missing the "thumbs" on some of the posts.

Welcome skmssr100,tolers55,& tikkun-always glad to meet new members ! Hope you all find a little something to make us a worthwhile stop-& in case you're wondering,the freebies posted are really free. Try out the sweeps too-fun & IWG's are addicting ! (I still remember my 1st Instant Win-an Oreo sweeps)
Welcome !!!

Rjmul1
09-22-2013, 03:41 AM
I am A USCG Veteran and would like to say Thank You to all other veterans and their spouse's for their service.

mateo499
10-16-2013, 11:15 AM
I'm Matt, just found this site, excited to amp up my savings and start logging some time on some sweepstakes

jammom
10-16-2013, 11:59 AM
Welcome Matt-you should find a little of everything here.Good Luck on the sweeps-we have some winners around (me included) & I know we only try to post the best stuff.Things go quickly these days...Any ?s-holler

llibby77
11-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Happy Friday

jammom
11-01-2013, 01:52 PM
You too,altho this is my weekend to work-LOL.

Angela Weber
12-09-2013, 10:48 AM
My dad also wanted a boy. I had to play a lot off football until my brother was born and able to play which was when I was 9

jammom
12-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Loved my softball-played till I was 40,then when I got sick,I still tried to keep playing,but my blood levels would go all screwy & my MDs would get mad. (it was worth it to me,but then the chemo meds made me too sick)

12-10-2013, 07:18 AM
Yeah, my dad wanted a boy too, but would not let me be a tomboy like I wanted to be. But I loved him anyway & made it to age 58. He is deceased & I still miss him lots. He was my confidante in his last days.

jaegib
01-19-2014, 02:55 PM
I'm on disability and spend a LOT of time on the internet entering sweepstakes.

jammom
01-19-2014, 08:59 PM
I'm on disability and spend a LOT of time on the internet entering sweepstakes.

Welcome-glad ya found us ! Lots of sweeps addicts here (me included) & all the daily finds sure help our household.Lots of us have various med issues-sounds like you'll fit right in ! I think we're a great bunch !

Chris
01-31-2014, 09:16 PM
My name is Chris(tine) and I love the Absolute Forum newsletter every day! It's interesting, fun and hopefully profitable!

Jodi Peters
02-23-2014, 08:05 AM
Hi, my name is Jodi. I am new here. Something unique about me would be that I can drink instant coffee brewed coffee at the same time.

jammom
02-23-2014, 10:45 AM
Welcome welcome ! I love my coffee too ! Iced Coffee when I'm at work.

mexpensive33
03-04-2014, 07:04 AM
I am addicted to surveys!

mexpensive33
03-04-2014, 07:07 AM
I was second born and I was always in the shadow of my older brother. Now hw is gone and I would gladly take the shadow!:cry:

jammom
03-04-2014, 07:44 AM
Sorry about your brother-hopefully you can take comfort in your memories...
Welcome aboard-need any help,just holler-if I'm not here,we have some great ppl always willing to help

lyndac
03-05-2014, 02:53 PM
I love entering sweepstakes and contest:) And I'm sooo ready for SPRING!!

jammom
03-05-2014, 04:30 PM
I try to post only the worthwhile sweeps...I figure free time is valluable right ? LOL Some are brand loyalty,not so much the prize...I tend to shy away from sweeps that transportation isn't provided...FB tends to do alot of 1 day sweeps & most of those I share from FB...Have you won anything big or something you've really wanted to win ?
Welcome & thanx for joining us !
Deb

freeproduct.sandipan
03-11-2014, 10:34 AM
My name is sandipan , iam very serious about my job , regarding freebies , samples , free food , etc ... So sir plz provide me lots of freebie product and samples ..... I am working for freebie website , thank u :)

jammom
03-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Hi sandipan-welcome aboard ! I really try hard to post everything out there,whether it be freebies,coupons,sweeps,whatever-feel free to post on yours.I've been doing product testing for about 30 yrs (yes I just turned 50 but I look younger-not to brag,but ppl tell me that I don't look it) & the freebie thing for just as long,so I tend to know how & where to find the good stuff. (Dolores-RyansMom-is the best at spotting fakes,tho-right Dolores ? ) I've been a Mod here for about 6 yrs (I think...I dunno,time flies) & I call this my playground.I'll tell ya,if you're serious about your site,you will def put in the time-I am on here sporadically (I work overnites),more so since my 2 back surgeries.Good Luck & feel free to PM me any time.Thanx for joining us...I think we're the best-LOL

rdgimson
04-18-2014, 07:32 AM
Its funny how a simple sentence can strike so deep.

Cody Thecatt
05-16-2014, 10:01 PM
Hi all! I'm really not a Cody and I'm really not a cat ... Live up in Concrete, Washington in the North Cascades. I used to be a member for MANY years, got the newsletter all the time, then I must have gotten culled. Bummer. :( So now I'm re-incarnated as 'Cody Thecatt'. Been sweeping since December 2006, won my first big sweep in January '07 and have won about $55,000 in prizes since (mostly trips).

Neatha26
08-18-2014, 04:39 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Deneatha and I'm really into meditations, relaxation recordins, and anything that deals with esoteric science and health :)

Erin Walsh
09-11-2014, 11:10 AM
Long time sweeper, ever since our first computer. Used to work for vets, right now just living in my head and sweeping.

SweetKitty
09-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Hello, I'm a wife, mom and grandmother. It's nice to meet you all.

jammom
09-18-2014, 01:43 PM
I'm so glad to have some new ppl speaking up-hope you guys make this a daily haunt !

Raeja
09-21-2014, 05:06 AM
I am from Whitewater, WI.

I will be 52 on Sept 30th.

I have been freebie surfing/hunting for about 20yrs (give or take)

I am divorced with children ages 27, 25, and 14 (they all have birthdays in December~Spring Fever in Wisconsin),

I have 1 grand daughter, Emma, who just turned 4 last month. I have her every Wednesday and Thursday from 1230pm-10pm cst while my daughter and son in law are at work. I also have her on Saturdays if the kids are working and I am not

I am down to 3 cats, I have had as many as 12 at one time and all are indoor/outdoor (currently the three I have are indoor)

I am a telemarketer for iPacesetters (formerly Charlton). I sell cable TV, phone, and internet for Comcast, Charter, and Time Warner (currently doing Charter Leapfrog online orders).

I have a boyfriend of 4+ yrs.

I am an avid freebie hunter and have been a moderater at a few sites.

I love making new friends from around the world.
I am called a "Pioneer Woman" by my brother and sister and others just call me "Pioneer". I cook, can, freeze, and butcher. If you give it to me, it will not be wasted and if it is something I have never had or done before, I tackle it and "WIN".

I am a former Sunday school teacher (17 yrs), girl scout leader 6 yrs), cub scout leader (6 or 7 yrs), kitchen assistant at a bible camp (12 yrs), state certified Restaurant Manager (10+ yrs), and the list goes on.

I am not afraid to speak my mind (and it does get me in a tad of hot water from time to time).

ColeenO
10-27-2014, 09:45 AM
I am a victim of MS & spend a lot of time at my computer!

jammom
10-27-2014, 02:54 PM
I am a victim of MS & spend a lot of time at my computer!

Welcome-you'll find a few of us have various health issues here too. So sorry,but I hope you just keep on keepin' on like the rest of us-good days & bad. (they touch on MS w/ me every once in awhile cuz I seem to have a touch of everything auto-immune.) I know everything I've done thru freebies,coupons,product testing,sweeps,etc... has helped our budget immensely.

brutusmother
11-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Mother of 5 boys. I now have8 grandchildren. Love them all

jammom
11-12-2014, 10:08 AM
5 boys -WOW-3 here.Welcome aboard & thanx for joining us ! Hope you find alot of fun stuff here.

Raeja
11-13-2014, 04:37 AM

Welcome! I have 3 kids, living and 1 grand daughter. Hope you enjoy your stay with us :)

scrappyj
11-28-2014, 07:43 AM
My name is joyce

SheldonGreer
12-12-2014, 11:05 AM
Hi my name is Sheldon and I love to meet new people and make new friends and I don't own any bike now but will buy a motorcycle soon. I used to own a Harley-Davidson bobcat

Ruth Shepherd
01-27-2015, 08:05 PM
I am addicted to searching for free samples. It helps me save a lot of money. I also help other people get free samples. A few times I put a lot of free samples together and donated them to my sister that is a CNA. She gave them to her patients that are on a fixed income. They sure could use them.

btuck52
02-04-2015, 10:44 AM
tell me how to cope with aging, I'm now 62

sg0811
02-12-2015, 10:20 AM
I have been an accountant for 40+ years

Ashleigh Swinehart Hall
03-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Hi! My name is Ashleigh and I love finding good deals for our family!

jammom
03-10-2015, 05:25 AM
Welcome everyone !!!

Raeja
03-11-2015, 04:53 AM

Welcome everyone! Hope you enjoy your stay with us

I have been in and out lately been busy job hunting and Dr appointments

instead of freebie hunting

Freebie hunting is so much easier

pbrohan
03-26-2015, 05:14 PM
awesome, you go girl!

MaryAnn
04-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Still trying to navigate this site. Not too successful, thus far! lol

tsepter
06-16-2015, 02:47 PM
I am a mother of a 2 yr old & a 21 yr old!!! I get asked all the time if my 2 yr old was an 'accident' or a 'surprise' but actually he was planned for...it just took about 5 yrs before he decided to be born!! I believe God has a plan for my life, and everyone else too!! He is the Almighty God, Creator of all the earth! No one can measure the depths of His understanding. He gives power to the weak, and strength to the powerless! He never grows weak or weary!!

Freemoney7
07-07-2015, 12:41 PM
I am so glad to be here!! Looking forward to a wealth of knowledge. My name is Jay. How is your day going so far?

jkovach
07-27-2015, 12:36 PM
Hi Everyone!

My name is Jon, and I am new to the forum.
I work at Publix, so I'm always looking for a good deal and coupons, especially since we deal with BOGOS and coupons on a daily basis.
I am glad to be here in the community!

jammom
07-28-2015, 04:21 AM
Hiya Jon & Welcome !!!
You should find lots of good stuff here-feel free to brag about some of your good deals !
Thanx for joining us !

jkovach
08-03-2015, 12:04 PM
Thank you :)

tatiana1st
08-05-2015, 08:17 PM
I have 2 girl's Savannah 24 and Cheyanne 18

jammom
08-06-2015, 06:20 PM
No girls here-3 boys.Thanx for joining us !!!

Sahar
08-12-2015, 08:27 PM
Hi all I’m Eric, just thought I would come and introduce myself here on the forum, I’m glad to become a part of your community, and I hope that I can fit in here and contribute as best that I can!

sparrow
08-24-2015, 07:11 PM
Hi, I just joined and this looks like a great place. I am a SAHM and love music. I also enjoy freebies and great deals.
Looking forward to meeting new people.

Raeja
08-25-2015, 04:52 AM
Welcome Sparrow ~ Glad you joined if you have any questions feel free to ask us ~ Hope you enjoy your stay here

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd226/KaleyCiscoNana/Welcome%20to%20our%20group/welcometothegroup.gif

jkovach
08-25-2015, 10:04 AM
Hey everyone,
I am new to the forum. I love seeing deals and freebies for all sorts of products. Glad to be here!
Things I enjoy: Yoga, Hot Tubs, Horror/Sci Fi movies/ Theme parks

sparrow
08-25-2015, 11:42 AM
Welcome to the board jkovach

jammom
08-26-2015, 09:57 AM
Welcome sparrow & jkovach (even tho I welcomed you b4)
Not distant,just busy...

lydmanning
08-28-2015, 11:12 AM
I'm Lydia and I'm addicted to sweepstaking.

jammom
08-28-2015, 03:11 PM
I'm Lydia and I'm addicted to sweepstaking.

Me too ! Nothing wrong with that ! I try to only post the good ones.Have you won anything to brag about? Welcome aboard !!!

Porwitzky
09-02-2015, 05:13 AM
Just checking out the forums

jammom
09-04-2015, 09:09 AM
Thanx for joining us !!! Nothing wrong with lurking-LOL

Branditafiguero
09-05-2015, 02:18 PM
I'm brandi, I love participating in IWG's!!!! 💛💙💜💚❤️💗

jammom
09-05-2015, 06:22 PM
Welcome Brandi !!!

lozey123
10-06-2015, 10:25 AM
I am 51 and I have no teeth...

10-06-2015, 01:13 PM
I am a new poster and I work and go to school full time !!

jammom
10-06-2015, 08:07 PM
Hiya !!! Welcome aboard !!! Hope you find a little of everything here.

lambda
10-09-2015, 09:44 AM
married 40 years

jammom
10-10-2015, 01:47 PM
Welcome Welcome !!! Hope you both hang out with us for awhile.Thanx for joining us !

jammom
10-14-2015, 06:39 PM
WOW-pretty impressive ! Nice to meet you !

Raeja
10-17-2015, 03:52 PM
WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS!!!

Normally I am on alot but recently have not because I now have 2 full time jobs and have also been very sick the last few months. Just got out of hospital so hopefully that will fix some stuff for a bit.

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask one of us. We are always glad to help. Enjoy your stay here

Dragonheart
11-03-2015, 11:20 AM
As you can guess, I love Dragons. Any Dragon will do!

I love getting out of the house and enjoying nature, and exploring new places.

jammom
11-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Hello hello-sorry I missed ya,I was at work.Welcome & hope you make this a frequent stop !

Amanda D Copeland
11-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Hi! My name is Amanda & I've been a member 36 days now and have failed to ever introduce myself; shame on me. Something about me... I'm 27, unconventional, in love with freebies, my boyfriend and our cat, Pants.

vandysis
11-16-2015, 08:40 AM
I love to craft & enjoy God's free gifts the most like sunsets, birds & flowers.

jammom
11-17-2015, 04:34 AM
Awesome intro ! Thanx for joining us !!!

FFTITTYS
11-20-2015, 07:52 AM
Hello! I am a new member and I hope to add to the community. I get most of my information from reddit.com/r/freebies

Kelly Potz
11-20-2015, 04:24 PM
Hello,
My name is Kelly, I am new to all of this. I am a stay at home person on disability. I am a member of a bunch of freebie sights ,so hopefully, I will be able to pass along lots of savings to those of you that read my posts.
Talking to you All soon, Kelly

jammom
11-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Feel free to post away,but we do a pretty good job of finding them.Some go so fast I barely have time to sign up & post.

Welcome aboard & thanx for joining us!

SherrynBrandon Buchanan
12-17-2015, 06:16 AM
I love sweep staking thanks to my neighbor

jammom
12-17-2015, 09:36 AM
I love sweep staking thanks to my neighbor

'Bout time you spoke up-LOL !
She's also been winning too !

nlanzola
01-04-2016, 02:20 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Nancy and I love to cook, garden, and do sweepstakes!

jammom
01-05-2016, 07:50 AM
Welcome aboard Nancy!!! Sounds like you'll fit right in.Have you won anything big,or what's your fav win? Share w/ us-gives others hope.Any ?s,just holler.

sparrow
01-10-2016, 11:20 AM
Welcome Nancy! Glad you are here.

countrygirl37
01-23-2016, 08:35 AM
Hi! I`m stuck in a blizzard in PA. but I just wanted to share that I won a Bela Fleck autographed banjo from Barnes and Noble December contest!:dance:

jammom
01-23-2016, 09:06 AM
Cool beans-Congrats ! Are you a sweeper ? I've been pretty lucky in the few yrs I've been doing it (which really has helped due to my Med. issues) & I try to only post worthwhile ones.Thanx for joining us.

Joy Wales-Oliver
01-26-2016, 07:07 PM
I really enjoy the emails I get from Absolute Forum! Especially the Smile of the Day jokes and the links to free samples! What about you?

jammom
01-26-2016, 10:12 PM
WOW-thanx for the kind words & thanx for joining us.I personally love the sweeps & of course the free samples ,but it depends-lately been grateful for all SadMan's posting of Hot Deals-taken advantage of a few.I like to think of this as my playground-LOL.

Missy51
01-30-2016, 06:04 PM
I was born and raised in NY but have also lived in SC, FLa, while in the Navy and then in PA, married 2, have 6 children and 8 grandchildren, I have 4 cats of my own but also help with fostering, rescueing and such. I am no longer able to work so on disability, have many interests and hobbies.
One of my children plays volleyball and basketball for special olympics and I like to attend as many games as possible.

jammom
02-05-2016, 07:16 AM
You have a lot in common with a bunch of us-glad you joined us.Hope you make this a frequent stop.

Amanda
02-24-2016, 01:30 AM
My name is Amanda and I'm addicted to shopping LOL!! Nice to meet you all.

sparrow
02-24-2016, 10:05 AM
Hello Amanda, thanks for joining. Glad you are here!!

cubhill
03-14-2016, 04:01 PM
I am an old sweeper but new to the forum! Wishing us all many wins real soon.!!!!

jammom
03-15-2016, 09:11 AM
Love my sweeps-& love to see winners here ! Thanx for joining us !

wowee
03-15-2016, 06:52 PM
Hello,all. great to meet you on here,I like to go online shopping and find kinds of deals,contests etc.

SadMan
03-15-2016, 08:37 PM
Thank you for taking the time to visit our forum. I hope you enjoy our format, like a jammom told its a clear playground.... welcome in our community

1951rab
04-01-2016, 05:04 PM
OK I am posting. Love freebies.

jammom
04-02-2016, 07:14 AM
OK I am posting. Love freebies.

Ditto,free is good ! Maybe we can get ya hooked on sweepstakes-we've had some good wins here- they're fun & addicting.Hope you stop by often & holler if you need help.
Deb

sparrow
04-03-2016, 03:09 PM
Welcome all new members! Glad that there are more members enjoying our great forum.

redrum678
05-17-2016, 10:34 AM
Hello all...I think I am addicted to freebie sites and contests online. I can't start my day without checking them and love when something comes in the mail.

jammom
05-17-2016, 11:53 AM
Welcome !!! Free helps save $ around here & I love my sweeps.You win any good ones ?Hope you make this a frequent stop.

blackwidow60
05-31-2016, 11:53 AM
My name is Janet and I'm from Pennsylvania. I have 2 adult children. Jason,40 and Harmony 19. I love to sew,craft and SHOP(of course). I am nuts about freebies!! My motto is "If it's free,it's for me!!"

jammom
05-31-2016, 12:32 PM
Welcome-glad ya found us ! We work hard to post the best-freebies sure go fast these days. Do you sweep ? Should give it a try.Hope you make this a daily stop-love your nickname !

trems
06-03-2016, 06:52 AM
hello, glad you could join

blackwidow60
06-04-2016, 02:43 PM
I'm so new to freebies that I don't know what sweep means. Do you mean sweepstakes? If so,some of them.

blackwidow60
06-04-2016, 02:44 PM
thank you !!

jrtj67
06-05-2016, 06:46 PM
My name is John, I live in Fort Lauderdale. My single mother struggled to make ends meet; my only allowance was to do couponing and mail-in rebates!!! Cutting UPC symbols the old-fashioned way-Snail Mail!

gracemarie
06-07-2016, 03:41 PM
My name is Janet and I'm from Pennsylvania. I have 2 adult children. Jason,40 and Harmony 19. I love to sew,craft and SHOP(of course). I am nuts about freebies!! My motto is "If it's free,it's for me!!"

Hi Janet. I'm new here too and, don't worry, I don't get all the lingo yet either. We'll figure it out! :razz:

PumpkinWynter
06-08-2016, 06:23 AM
I am new to this forum and I find it extremely entertaining and quiet helpful. I enjoy making new friends, discussing off topic subjects. Mostly though I enjoy finding new products to test for free and to review. I enjoy couponing but I am not "extreme". Though if you ask my friends I am the queen. I am so not the queen. I have 3 wonderful children and a very full time job in finance.

jammom
06-08-2016, 09:12 AM
Too funny-I had never seen EXTREME til I moved back to UT.I have 3 boys-I was widowed at 25 & that's when I got into PT's & freebies.I really try to be "couponer-friendly" @ my Walgreens,try to help get the best deal,etc...that's why my overnights are so busy.Hope you stick around with us-I know Serg & I work real hard, & having Sparrow with us now is a BIG help.Holler if you need help,otherwise,have fun here !
Deb

safei1998
06-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Love freebies, coupons and rebates...:cool:

jammom
06-11-2016, 06:41 AM
Welcome to the both of you- glad you found us !!! Hope you stop by often-so many things change from day to day.

AstateofGrace
06-17-2016, 02:32 PM
Hello everyone! I recently joined this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Grace, I am a Jersey Girl born and raised. Went to school at Penn State and now live out in Iowa where I am a first grade teacher!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!