PDA

View Full Version : MEMBERS-tell us about yourself

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

jammom
04-27-2010, 10:44 AM
OK-I'm gonna start this so we can get to know a bit about each other.Just post 1 thing about yourself that you may want to share or that defines you or whatever.Let's keep this goin-it could be fun.

OK-me-I think my dad wanted 1st child to be a boy & he got me-I got my 1st baseball mitt when I was 3 ! (then went on to play travelling team & semi-pro softball)

Next?Post something unique,a thought,whatever...

rebate queen
04-27-2010, 11:05 AM
My name is Dawn and I'm addicted to sweepstakes LOL!!:D

jammom
04-27-2010, 11:28 AM
Have a BSN in Nursing-used to work Cardiac Surgery & Emergency Medicine
Now I'm a patient (Lupus,Myositis,Sjogrens Syndrome,to name a few) & it's MUCH more expensive-LOL

jammom
04-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Hate when I run late b4 work

rebate queen
04-28-2010, 05:43 AM
I have 2 kids: Patrick 15 and Eliza 11

jammom
04-28-2010, 10:08 AM
3 Boys here:Jeremy-19,Alex-16,Matthew-14 (JAM-get it?)

rebate queen
04-28-2010, 10:14 AM
I'm a Licensed Massage Therapist(15 years)but also went to nursing school.

Ryan's Mom
04-28-2010, 11:01 PM
I'm the oldest of 10 children!

Minister's Wife
04-29-2010, 03:58 AM
I live 3/4 of a mile from Lake Michigan In northern IN.

SadMan
04-29-2010, 04:16 AM
I was born in Christmas - December 25, 1976
and exactly on the same day (50 years before) was born my grandmother Tamara.

Ryan's Mom
04-29-2010, 04:38 AM
My children range in age from 18 to 41.

rebate queen
04-29-2010, 06:48 AM
I was married to a Marine for 15 years--now divorced. I still live in the military town of Jacksonville, NC, home of Camp Lejeune.

jammom
04-29-2010, 08:58 AM
My 1st hubby was murdered-killed by someone he fired that waited for him in the parking lot

MinistersWife-I'm across the lake from you !

we3kings
04-29-2010, 01:54 PM
My 1st hubby was murdered-killed by someone he fired that waited for him in the parking lot

MinistersWife-I'm across the lake from you !

Wow, that's incredible. I'm so sorry. :(

jammom
04-30-2010, 03:44 AM
Thank you-that was a real awful time-18 yrs ago

Minister's Wife
05-01-2010, 04:14 PM
That is awful. Our niece-in-law was murdered about 15 years ago. It was a horrible time. I'm sure what you went through was worse.

Do you live in Chicago? If you do I wave to you every time I walk on the beach.

Minister's Wife
05-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Can you guess what my husband does for a living? LOL!!

rebate queen
05-02-2010, 12:35 PM
I grew up and lived in Louisville, Kentucky until I was 25. I sure miss the Kentucky Derby--which was run just yesterday!

we3kings
05-03-2010, 06:40 AM
Can you guess what my husband does for a living? LOL!!

Is he a Minister? lol ;)

jammom
05-03-2010, 07:50 AM
My hair is almost down to my waist...

rebate queen
05-03-2010, 08:40 AM
I have 2 calico cats--Callie and Cassie, and 1 Siberian Husky--Kody:D

Minister's Wife
05-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Is he a Minister? lol ;)

How'd you guess??? He's also a security guard part-time.

Minister's Wife
05-03-2010, 07:41 PM
My hair is almost down to my waist...

I have long hair too. It's to my hips and I haven't cut it since I was 11.

rebate queen
05-04-2010, 04:49 AM
My massage therapy office is in my home--so I have a very short commute to work!:D
(but I do also go to clients homes and several businesses)

Ryan's Mom
05-04-2010, 06:04 PM
I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. A German Shephard who'll be 15 on the 25th (Axl)! A 110 lb English Lab mix (Bear), a big old orange tiger striped tom (Fat Boy/Fatty), a black female with a white dot on her chest (Jill) and a tortie named Nala. All of my animals are spayed or neutered. All my pets are either rescues or strays.

jammom
05-04-2010, 11:50 PM
I have a dog Bandit who will be 8 in Dec-Doberman/Lab/Shepherd mix.He was the skinniest,scrawniest little thing when we found him-he followed my boys to school-that's how we met him.No tags,nothing-so we scooped him up & took him home.At first,he would eat anything you put in front of him,then he started turning up his nose at things once he realized this was his home.Great personality & house-training was a breeze.

Love him to death !!!

somechick
05-05-2010, 11:56 AM
I'm a self-taught nerd back in school for a Networking Systems Admin degree. My mom was coupon/rebate QUEEN, I inherited that totally fantastic gene! ;) I grew up in a ski resort town, lived forever in around Orange County (CA) beaches and never thought in a lifetime I'd end up in LA, but here I am.:thinking: Everyone thinks I'm 28. I am definitely not! haha :))

I used to have loooooong hair, and I miss it! It'll be back though :D

rebate queen
05-05-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm FINALLY in a relationship with a man that is also my best friend. It took me awhile and 2 divorces to figure out that it works much better that way:chees:

jammom
05-06-2010, 02:59 PM
LOL Dawn-I married my best friend ! So happy for you cause you're awesome !
After my 1st hubby was killed,he was the 1st of all my friends to call me(bein a murder it was ALL OVER the TV)& He brought over pizza & breadsticks cause he knew Jeremy (1 1/2 yrs at the time)loved pizza,went w/ me to funeral parlor,went w/ me to all police stuff,etc.........
When I moved back to ILL in the summer,he drove w/ me(took time off work) & helped me get my apt(1st day there I got it)but was really pissed I was moving.We continued to talk on phone & write letters.That X-Mas,he came out to visit & the rest is history....
I know he misses Utah(his fam isn't very close & they're a different bunch-LOL)so I wouldn't be surprised if we moved back to UT after Matthew graduates...
Sorry so long,but we're a perfect fit & kinda balance each other out.

rebate queen
05-06-2010, 06:12 PM
So sorry about what you went through Deb--meant to write you a pm about it. I am glad that something good came after all the tragedy.;)

I'm sort of an orphan I guess. No brothers or sisters, both parents dead before I even turned 30:(

jammom
05-06-2010, 06:26 PM
My sis is kinda a snob-I joke w/ my mom-"Are you sure you didn't have an affair?"
She is sooo diff from my fam-when we get together for holidays it's like a BIG slumber party.Breakfast is always powdered donuts & coffee-we talk all nite & day-what fun !

rebate queen
05-22-2010, 09:05 PM
I love shopping at the military commissary!!

Ryan's Mom
05-22-2010, 10:06 PM
I'm FINALLY in a relationship with a man that is also my best friend. It took me awhile and 2 divorces to figure out that it works much better that way:chees:

I'm on husband #3 and we'll be married 31 years on June 4th. I figured that either third times a charm or three strikes and you're out!

rebate queen
05-22-2010, 11:23 PM
I'm on husband #3 and we'll be married 31 years on June 4th. I figured that either third times a charm or three strikes and you're out!

WOW!!!:-0 Congrats!!

Hopefully, it will be the same for me!!

nangiggles
06-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Im 25, a neuropsychologist but work with CISCO networking :D, just moved to FL and came from Costa Rica, am married with no children and have 3 great danes, 2 pugs and 1 french bulldog ^_^

rebate queen
06-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Im 25, a neuropsychologist but work with CISCO networking :D, just moved to FL and came from Costa Rica, am married with no children and have 3 great danes, 2 pugs and 1 french bulldog ^_^

Welcome to the forum! :)

jammom
06-11-2010, 06:05 AM
Hi nangiggles-welcome aboard !

I was an Asst Autistic Educator for the Spec Ed Dept here in Lake County (SEDOL) for 3 yrs as well as nursing full time.
(Position was cut,but I did alot & still help out some-they call me w/ ?s alot)

jammom
06-22-2010, 03:38 AM
OK all-I this topic kinda died...I can't double-post

rebate queen
06-22-2010, 06:47 AM
I'm going to the Dominican Republic with friends in February!!

jammom
06-22-2010, 11:25 AM
How exciting is that !?! (Never been out of country)

I'm the strict one in the house(kinda),hubby's a pushover

Ryan's Mom
06-22-2010, 02:16 PM

We're just the opposite, my husband would say "no" before he even hear what the kids were saying! LOL!

rebate queen
06-22-2010, 03:52 PM

I'm very excited about it. My honey is going with me, and the friends we are going with are awesome! I hope we have a good time because we won't be able to afford another trip like this for a loonnggg time.

I've been to Italy, Japan, Mexico, and the Bahamas. Unfortunately, they were all with the ex. He was always great at raining on the parade, don't even know why I kept trying...

We're just the opposite, my husband would say "no" before he even hear what the kids were saying! LOL!

I have to be both in this household...LOL!!

ssiankie
06-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Hi everyone! I have been happily married for almost 29 years. (September) I married my high school sweetheart, and he is my best friend.

jammom
06-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Hi everyone! I have been happily married for almost 29 years. (September) I married my high school sweetheart, and he is my best friend.
WOW-that's neat.ALL the memories you guys have !!! 16 yrs here,7 w/ 1st hubby

rebate queen
06-23-2010, 07:17 AM

That's awesome Kim!!

rebate queen
06-23-2010, 07:17 AM
I wear glasses or contacts.

Ryan's Mom
06-23-2010, 09:55 AM
I wore contacts or glasses all my life (I'm 62) until last month. I had cataracts removed, one in April and the other in May, and now only need glasses to read. The nice thing about cataract surgery is that the artificial lenses are your prescription strength. Going from 20/225 & 20/250 to perfect distance vision is a trip! I can now wear regular sunglasses without having to put in contacts! And you wouldn't believe how exciting it is to get up in the morning and not need my glasses to find my glasses! LOL!

rebate queen
06-23-2010, 10:16 AM
I wore contacts or glasses all my life (I'm 62) until last month. I had cataracts removed, one in April and the other in May, and now only need glasses to read. The nice thing about cataract surgery is that the artificial lenses are your prescription strength. Going from 20/225 & 20/250 to perfect distance vision is a trip! I can now wear regular sunglasses without having to put in contacts! And you wouldn't believe how exciting it is to get up in the morning and not need my glasses to find my glasses! LOL!

Wow! Congrats!
It must be awesome!

rebate queen
06-23-2010, 10:18 AM
I like to do yard work, but it doesn't like me. (can't do much the next day)

I didn't plant anything this year, which bothers me. There is just not enough time in a day, especially with the kind of days I have :(

Minister's Wife
06-23-2010, 01:27 PM
I like to do yard work, but it doesn't like me. (can't do much the next day)

I didn't plant anything this year, which bothers me. There is just not enough time in a day, especially with the kind of days I have :(

I love gardening!! I'm a Senoir Master Gardener and I teach other Master Gardeners. I love it!! Thing is i really don't have much time to actually do what I love, so I know how you feel about not getting things done. Very frustating.

Course the weather this year has not helped. Very weird!!

Minister's Wife
06-23-2010, 01:28 PM
I wear glasses and have since I was in the second grade. I have horrible eye sight. Tried contacts years ago, but I was allergic to all the solutions. My eyes would just shut right up and it was awful trying to get the contacts out.

ssiankie
06-24-2010, 10:30 PM
WOW-that's neat.ALL the memories you guys have !!! 16 yrs here,7 w/ 1st hubby

Way to go! You are right about the memories!

That's awesome Kim!!

:) Thanks!

rebate queen
06-25-2010, 06:50 AM
YAY!! I get to go to the Rascall Flatts concert tonight ---FREE and as a VIP!!! This oughta be fun!!

jammom
06-25-2010, 07:50 AM
YAY!! I get to go to the Rascall Flatts concert tonight ---FREE and as a VIP!!! This oughta be fun!!

YEA !!! I'll think of you while I'm at work-enjoy it !
Hubby & I are trying to figure out who we're gonna see w/ the 4 tix we won from Motorblur-thinkin we're gonna take a couple friends & go see The Doobie Brothers

I have seen like 50 Grateful Dead concerts....yes,my younger days I was a DeadHead !

rebate queen
06-25-2010, 08:03 AM
YEA !!! I'll think of you while I'm at work-enjoy it !
Hubby & I are trying to figure out who we're gonna see w/ the 4 tix we won from Motorblur-thinkin we're gonna take a couple friends & go see The Doobie Brothers

Thanks!! Your plan sounds like a good one!!

NinjaMomma
06-25-2010, 12:52 PM
I've meant to post here for sometime now.
I'm 21, married and have two little girls.
I've known my husband since I was 3 started talking when I was 15..
My oldest girl just turned 4 her name is Alora, and the littlest turns 4 months on the 26th, and her name is Mika. -Meeka-

I've lurked here for a few months, but now I've decided to atleast introduce myself.

jammom
06-25-2010, 01:06 PM
:drinks:Hey there NinjaMomma-glad you spoke up & glad to meet you.Hope you enjoy my playground & keep chattin w/ us.

rebate queen
06-25-2010, 01:19 PM
I've meant to post here for sometime now.
I'm 21, married and have two little girls.
I've known my husband since I was 3 started talking when I was 15..
My oldest girl just turned 4 her name is Alora, and the littlest turns 4 months on the 26th, and her name is Mika. -Meeka-

I've lurked here for a few months, but now I've decided to atleast introduce myself.

YAY!! Glad you decided to post! Nice to "meet" you!!

Ryan's Mom
06-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Welcome to Absolute-Forum NinjaMomma. I hope you've found a lot of good things on our site!

rebate queen
08-07-2010, 01:22 AM
I am ready for my kids to go back to school!!!

Mistyck
08-18-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm Brandi, I'm going to be 27 this December 25. I have a 3 year old little girl named Marishka, a 5 year old bearded dragon named Iccarus, and 3 cats named Sabrina, BoxxyFrog and BlackJack, plus I claim one grumpy old man. I've been posting in the regular forums for a little while now, but just saw this thread here (I don't pay attention....lol), so I thought I'd come and introduce myself.

rebate queen
08-18-2010, 07:25 PM
Hi Brandi! Thanks for introducing yourself!!

Ladysteeler
08-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Hello, Just found this thread. I have been married about 28 years now (high school sweetheart). I have one chlld who will be 25 next month. I enjoy Steeler football. I like to read, walk,. listen to music and enter sweeps. I also am a mystery buff when it comes television and books.

rebate queen
08-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Hello, Just found this thread. I have been married about 28 years now (high school sweetheart). I have one chlld who will be 25 next month. I enjoy Steeler football. I like to read, walk,. listen to music and enter sweeps. I also am a mystery buff when it comes television and books.

Cool! Glad to know more about you!

jammom
08-26-2010, 08:33 AM
Glad you made it here Ladysteeler-the more cool ppl the merrier !
Hope to get to know you more too-Deb

Ladysteeler
08-26-2010, 02:45 PM
My massage therapy office is in my home--so I have a very short commute to work!:D
(but I do also go to clients homes and several businesses)

I wondered what you did. I hear you sometime say your have a client. I work at home as well for a large insurance company. I am a Resolution Expext (so they say) Solve all the difficult stuff.

rebate queen
08-26-2010, 07:23 PM
I wondered what you did. I hear you sometime say your have a client. I work at home as well for a large insurance company. I am a Resolution Expext (so they say) Solve all the difficult stuff.

That sounds cool! I like being able to work at home!

jammom
10-14-2010, 10:16 PM
OK,OK-finally got my 1st pair of reading glasses.(Had to,kinda hard to do my crosswords)
My MD says it's the Lupus,I say Old Age

rebate queen
10-15-2010, 04:29 AM
OK,OK-finally got my 1st pair of reading glasses.(Had to,kinda hard to do my crosswords)
My MD says it's the Lupus,I say Old Age

I don't think I'm far behind ya...

tpoxson
01-22-2011, 11:56 AM
My name is Tracy and I am a mother of 5 and I have an amazing family!!!

rebate queen
01-22-2011, 11:59 AM

Hi Tracy! Welcome to the forum! :)

Minister's Wife
01-22-2011, 01:51 PM

Hi Tracy! Glad to have you join us. http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-200.gif

Ryan's Mom
01-22-2011, 03:17 PM

Welcome to the forum Tracy. I hope you have fun, get a lot of free stuff and save some money by being here.

Dolores

Lori82461
01-23-2011, 04:51 AM
Hi all!! I've been lurking here for along time too.My name is Lori and I have been married for 25 years, May10th.We didn't get to have kids,but I have a cat who is 13 years old and two cute rats.I love them all.My husband and I have a janitorial business.I have Fibromyalgia and I am unable to work in it as hard and often as I used to.Which is really hard to handle for me and my husband.We haven't been able to hire do to finances.My husband isn't the most understanding person when it comes to me not being able to work like I used to.Sorry to drag on.I was probably only supposed to say one thing and here I've told my whole life story.Well a part of it I guess.One more thing I love freebies and entering contests too.

rebate queen
01-23-2011, 07:20 AM
Hi all!! I've been lurking here for along time too.My name is Lori and I have been married for 25 years, May10th.We didn't get to have kids,but I have a cat who is 13 years old and two cute rats.I love them all.My husband and I have a janitorial business.I have Fibromyalgia and I am unable to work in it as hard and often as I used to.Which is really hard to handle for me and my husband.We haven't been able to hire do to finances.My husband isn't the most understanding person when it comes to me not being able to work like I used to.Sorry to drag on.I was probably only supposed to say one thing and here I've told my whole life story.Well a part of it I guess.One more thing I love freebies and entering contests too.

Hi Lori! Welcome to posting on the forum!!

I have Fibromyalgia also and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome so I can relate. It has turned my life upside down. I also have had my own massage therapy business for 15 years. It's been very hard to continue due to the physical nature of the work. I definitely can't do what I used to. Every day is a struggle and then there are the finances to worry about and depression is at my doorstep all of the time.

You've prob seen that I'm on here a lot. I love freebies and contests too, but I also love to escape into my computer....

Anyway, I just hope you feel a little less alone than before you read this. Many people just don't/can't understand us or our illness....

jammom
01-23-2011, 08:00 AM
Hi Tracy & Lori-welcome aboard !!! Hope to get to know you guys even more & see ya loggin on with us-I think we're a GREAT bunch here !
Dawn-couldn't have said it better & I'm right there w/ ya. (I have Lupus,Dermatomyositis,Sjogren's Syndrome,Connective Tissue Disease,Spinal Stenosis,Schleroderma-just to sum it up & I used to play semi-pro softball,so alot of the frustration I bring on myself cause I sometimes don't accept my limitations & do too much.)Same worries as Dawn & a bit of depression/denial/anger mixed in since my life has changed so much since these diagnoses.I'm a sweeps addict & love freebies & product testing-spend alot of time goofin off here ! & yes I love to talk-LOL !
Enough about me-like I said,glad you guys found us here & if you have any ?s,just holler at 1 of us.Most important-Have Fun !!!
Deb

Silitalia
01-23-2011, 08:24 AM
Hello, everyone! I am a nyc girl who lives in the heart of manhattan with my husband and 4 kitties. During the past year that i have been online, i have become an avid sweeper. I am new to this group and can't figure out how to input my profile info and picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

rebate queen
01-23-2011, 08:42 AM
Hello, everyone! I am a nyc girl who lives in the heart of manhattan with my husband and 4 kitties. During the past year that i have been online, i have become an avid sweeper. I am new to this group and can't figure out how to input my profile info and picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! :) Welcome to the group!

Click on settings in upper right hand corner. It should be pretty clear from there, but let me know if you have any questions!

jammom
01-23-2011, 08:43 AM
Well,I would tell you to click on User Control Panel-but it seems to have disappeared.Let me PM SadMan about this-
Welcome-the more the merrier-& I hope you drop in often.
Deb

rebate queen
01-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Well,I would tell you to click on User Control Panel-but it seems to have disappeared.Let me PM SadMan about this-
Welcome-the more the merrier-& I hope you drop in often.
Deb

You just click on settings in the upper right hand corner...

jammom
01-23-2011, 08:56 AM
That's all we have to do now-geez-Serg is making things so easy !

Lori82461
01-23-2011, 03:30 PM
Thanks Dawn and Deb for the kind words.It brought tears to my eyes.I'm sorry you two are having to go through so much too.Take care,Lori

rebate queen
01-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Thanks Dawn and Deb for the kind words.It brought tears to my eyes.I'm sorry you two are having to go through so much too.Take care,Lori

Thanks Lori! We'd love to have you stick around here. We're a good group of people!

Need to vent? There's always someone here to listen...:)

Ryan's Mom
01-23-2011, 04:03 PM

Hi Lori! I think you'll enjoy visiting here. We do our darndest to make sure that "bad freebies" and spam don't get, or stay, posted on this forum. We try our best to stay current on all the sweeps (thanks to Deb & Dawn) and find every good freebie and coupon out there. Thanks to sadman, I think our forum is easy to navigate. I know that fibromyalgia can make life miserable, I have it too. Starting to look like a requirement for the forum! LOL!

A little about me. I don't think I've said too much before now. I'm 63, married with 4 grown children & 4 grandchildren & a great-grandchild due for my 24-year-old grandson & his fiancee on 2/28/11. It's a boy and his name will be Kaiden Scott. I am now down to one cat, a big 7-year-old orange tiger stripe named Fatty. I'm on Social Security Disability due to a subdural hematoma that caused me to have daily seizures until a couple of years ago, two kidney surgeries, two blot clot surgeries, cervical spine surgery and fibromyalgia. Like Deb & Dawn, I find that I feel better if I just keep going. My husband & I just moved from our house to a 2 bedroom senior citizens apartment. With both of us retired, we were just one major repair away from disaster! We'd been there over 23 years and you wouldn't believe all the stuff you can accumulate in that amount of time! Gave a lot of stuff to the kids. Now they're stuck with it even if they don't like it! "We can't get rid of Mom's stuff!" My MIL did it to me and now I'm passing it on! LOL! You'll see all of us moderators on here at all hours. I think we're all insomniacs. If you have any questions about the site you can post in Off Topic Chat or PM any of us and we'll try to help you out.

Lori82461
01-24-2011, 04:29 AM
Thank You and take care

Happy Times
01-27-2011, 10:21 AM
I am new to this & having such a blast getting my freebies & entering the contests

rebate queen
01-27-2011, 12:17 PM
I am new to this & having such a blast getting my freebies & entering the contests

Minister's Wife
01-27-2011, 02:00 PM

Welcome to our happy little bunch!! It'a always good to see some new people here.

milodv2000
01-28-2011, 11:07 AM
My name is Diane, I have been taking care of my Parents over the last year. My Father is dying of cancer, and my Mother just can't get around to well. My daughter checks this sight for me whenever she has time. Sorry I haven't made a post, but I think You all will understand.

I am a volunteer for a local Free Store., and I also foster cats and kittens, When I have some more time, I'll check in again.

jammom
01-28-2011, 11:18 AM
My name is Diane, I have been taking care of my Parents over the last year. My Father is dying of cancer, and my Mother just can't get around to well. My daughter checks this sight for me whenever she has time. Sorry I haven't made a post, but I think You all will understand.

I am a volunteer for a local Free Store., and I also foster cats and kittens, When I have some more time, I'll check in again.

You are an angel-sending prayers & strength your way ! Thanx for sharing. (In the past 10 yrs I've helped take care of my Grandma & as of late my FIL-former RN b4 I had to become a patient) Take care of yourself too. I know we're always here-you can always vent with us & goof off too
Deb

jammom
01-28-2011, 11:22 AM

Welcome aboard !!!

Ryan's Mom
01-28-2011, 01:33 PM

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've got a full plate. Bless you for all you're doing for your parents, the less fortunate and homeless animals.

Ryan's Mom
01-28-2011, 01:33 PM

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've got a full plate. Bless you for all you're doing for your parents, the less fortunate and homeless animals.

rebate queen
01-28-2011, 02:24 PM

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry for all you are going through and will send prayers your way.

Minister's Wife
01-28-2011, 07:19 PM

You're with friends here for sure. Several of us hav had to do the same thing as you in the past. I recently have been helping my Mom, so understand your time crunch!!
Welcome and like Deb said, vent away!! We're good listeners!!!

boozjhi
01-29-2011, 09:45 AM
I have a 19 yr old son and I love freebies and sweepstakes!!!!

rebate queen
01-29-2011, 09:53 AM

Welcome to the forum! Let us know if you have any ???! :)

jammom
01-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Welcome aboard ! Sounds like you'll fit right in !
Deb

killerrd2
01-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Looking for free stuff and anything else that can help me get by...

Ryan's Mom
01-30-2011, 05:22 PM

Welcome to the forum boozjhi & killerrd2! I'm sure you'll find a lot of freebies, sweeps And coupons you'll like. I find the coupons especially helpful as I am retired and on a fixed income. I just got three free bottles of Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty free at CVS today with coupons I got from posts on this forum. I probably save at the very least $100 a month with the coupons I find here. If you have any questions about anything on the forum, just post them in Off Topic or PM a moderator and we'll do our best to help you out!

rebate queen
01-30-2011, 05:40 PM

You found a good place! Welcome to the forum! :)

Elizabeth181
01-31-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm an only child.

rebate queen
01-31-2011, 09:13 AM
I'm an only child.

Hello Elizabeth! :)

Ryan's Mom
01-31-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm an only child.

Welcome to the forum Elizabeth181! You are so lucky, I'm the oldest of ten. Built in babysitter!

Ryan's Mom
01-31-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm an only child.

Welcome to the forum Elizabeth181! You are so lucky, I'm the oldest of ten. Built in babysitter!

svetovka
02-01-2011, 08:17 PM
I love playing guitar and singing. I have 18 y.o. daughter.

rebate queen
02-02-2011, 04:02 AM

jammom
02-02-2011, 08:24 AM

Hi-welcome aboard & thanx for the great 1st post(chocolates)
Hope to see lots of you here & feel free to holler at one of us Mods if you have any ?s.
May you always have a full mailbox !
Deb

jenmayoral
02-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Hi Everyone!

I just recently joined the site but have a crazy schedule so I haven't had the time to post anything yet.
I'm Jen. Livin in the great state of AZ.Happily married to my husband of 5 years who I met when he
was in the Army. I have two wonderful kids; a son (3 yrs 9 mnths) named Marcellus Giovani and a
daughter (2 months) named Yashira Victoria. I'm not too exciting to say the least. I'm a People Manager at
McDonald's and work 40+ hour week and raisin two kids. That's me in a nut shell.

rebate queen
02-07-2011, 04:29 AM
Hi Everyone!

I just recently joined the site but have a crazy schedule so I haven't had the time to post anything yet.
I'm Jen. Livin in the great state of AZ.Happily married to my husband of 5 years who I met when he
was in the Army. I have two wonderful kids; a son (3 yrs 9 mnths) named Marcellus Giovani and a
daughter (2 months) named Yashira Victoria. I'm not too exciting to say the least. I'm a People Manager at
McDonald's and work 40+ hour week and raisin two kids. That's me in a nut shell.

Wow! You are busy!!! Welcome to the forum. We'll be glad to see you when you can make it on here! Love the names of your children!:)

jammom
02-07-2011, 08:20 AM
The more the merrier-you'll fit right in with us busy insomniacs ! With little ones,you got me beat-I have a couple teens that want to go here,there & everywhere ! Your kids have gorgeous names-any meanings behind them ? Hope you can stop in when you can,but most of all,have fun & enjoy the benefits of a full mailbox.Please feel free to post & PM any one of us-
Deb

jennifer_gail
02-07-2011, 08:37 AM
I am 28, work at a Hospital, LOVE freebies and sweepstakes (I currently have more "junk" lying around than I ever thought possible) and have 1 cat which adopted me named...Fluffy Cat.

jammom
02-07-2011, 10:39 AM
Hey there ! Are you an RN ? I was a former Cardiac/ER/ICU RN till I became a patient-no fun on the other side of bed-LOL
There's lots of good freebies & coups around & I know it helps around my house.
Hope you make this a daily stop-we just like to have fun & win sweeps
Deb

rebate queen
02-07-2011, 10:58 AM
I am 28, work at a Hospital, LOVE freebies and sweepstakes (I currently have more "junk" lying around than I ever thought possible) and have 1 cat which adopted me named...Fluffy Cat.

You picked the right place! Thanks for joining us! Welcome to the forum!! :)

Minister's Wife
02-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Whoa!!! Love to see all the new people here!! Welcome to you all. Hope you can pop in once in a while and share with us. We're not too chatty but we are a fun bunch!!

Minister's Wife
02-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Okay, I got to thinking how we don't chat too much, and I'm fine with that. I enjoy things here a lot, no pressure but a great time!! But I thought it would be fun to find out some of our odd little quirks or things that we do or have done or have happened to us. (How's that for a run-on sentence for you?)

So let me go first......which odd little quirk to start with......I can't go to bed at night with a dirty kitchen sink. It just gnaws at me trying to sleep, so I have to get up and clean it.

jammom
02-07-2011, 11:22 AM
:blahblah:We're not too chatty
I think my hubby(& prob Dawn too) would disagree about me

Minister's Wife
02-07-2011, 11:51 AM

Okay we're a little chatty! But there is one site I belong to where there are about 500 new posts a day!!! Eeegads! No one can keep up with that.

rebate queen
02-07-2011, 11:54 AM

Nah, you and I are too darn busy to be very chatty!!

rebate queen
02-07-2011, 11:56 AM
OK-I can't think of a quirky thing about myself...hmmmm....

Ryan's Mom
02-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Quirky!? Quirky!!! What's quirky about ironing my top sheets and starching and ironing my pillowcases!? :thinking: Maybe it's all that :coffeeaddict:?

lovelywiz
02-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm lovelywiz. I love reading books,surfing the net especially about fashion and baby related topics. I also love shopping in a budget. :)

rebate queen
02-08-2011, 04:12 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm lovelywiz. I love reading books,surfing the net especially about fashion and baby related topics. I also love shopping in a budget. :)

Hi! Welcome to our forum! Hope you like it here!! :)

boggsny
02-14-2011, 08:31 AM
OK-I'm gonna start this so we can get to know a bit about each other.Just post 1 thing about yourself that you may want to share or that defines you or whatever.Let's keep this goin-it could be fun.

OK-me-I think my dad wanted 1st child to be a boy & he got me-I got my 1st baseball mitt when I was 3 ! (then went on to play travelling team & semi-pro softball)

Next?Post something unique,a thought,whatever...

Don't know if I'm doing this right, but I don't want to get deleted! I love making others laugh!

jammom
02-14-2011, 12:52 PM
Hi there-welcome aboard !
I like to make ppl laugh too-or make light of a situation

badpenguin
02-14-2011, 03:53 PM
I am one of 8.
I have 3 sisters and 4 brothers
My Mom had 3 boys then 3 girls and then a boy and then a girl. All in less then 10 years.

Ryan's Mom
02-14-2011, 08:45 PM
Out of curiosity, where do you fall in the hierarchy badpenguin? I'm the oldest of 12, although two of us, premature twins, lived less than 24 hours.

mvario
02-15-2011, 11:04 AM
Howdy from the Poconos. Looking for any computer related sweeps.
-Mike

jammom
02-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Welcome badpenguin & Hey there Mike ! Welcome aboard !
That's alot of laundry badpenguin !
There's a few computer sweeps posted-Tiger Direct has a daily giveaway off & on

deni64
02-15-2011, 03:59 PM
I just moved to Omaha, Nebraska and can't find anywhere to go and play Bingo! (sigh)

jammom
02-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Hi there-welcome aboard !
There was a few Bingo halls in IL & a couple here in UT,so hopefully you can find somewhere there

Ryan's Mom
02-15-2011, 08:47 PM
I just moved to Omaha, Nebraska and can't find anywhere to go and play Bingo! (sigh)

Check out the Catholic Churches and schools. A lot of them in Ohio use weekly Bingo games as fund raisers.

Ryan's Mom
02-15-2011, 08:47 PM

Check out the Catholic Churches and schools. A lot of them in Ohio use weekly Bingo games as fund raisers.

gammadon4
02-16-2011, 09:59 AM
i am sick and tired of all the rain we are having up her on the wet coast are we ever going to see the sun again other than a shot showing her and there

TammieJo
02-20-2011, 12:56 PM
I love this site ,beening a mom of 6 kids I need all the FREEBIES I can get!

rebate queen
02-20-2011, 02:40 PM
I love this site ,beening a mom of 6 kids I need all the FREEBIES I can get!

Wow!! I have my hands full with 2!! Welcome to posting on the forum. Hope to hear from you again when you have a chance! :)

ROBIN58
02-21-2011, 05:02 AM
Dont really know if this is where I post a New Thread

rebate queen
02-21-2011, 06:54 AM
Dont really know if this is where I post a New Thread

Hi!! :) What did you want to post?

jammom
02-21-2011, 08:02 AM
Welcome to everyone !!! So glad to have more new faces & hope you make this a daily stop (if not more!)
Us Mods are here to help-feel free to PM or post,but def enjoy the benefits of our site !
Deb

ceegee12
02-21-2011, 10:00 AM
I am a casino junkie--Love those slots!!!!

rebate queen
02-21-2011, 10:03 AM
I am a casino junkie--Love those slots!!!!

Me too! I just got back from the Dominican Republic where I played them everyday!

Pantyhoze
02-21-2011, 01:49 PM
I do the first thing that comes to my mind. Sometimes my mind is not where I want it to be, so I stop and collect my senses enough to think a little bit. Sometimes that does not work all to well, so I go to sleep for about an hour and wake up refreshed and able to think a little. When I say a little I mean a little. But usally it is enough to get me by. So remember if the sun gets in your eye's don't cuss. Say a little prayer for God allowing you to see the sun. Do not, remember what I am saying to you, forget to thank Him for waking you up in the morning.

rebate queen
02-21-2011, 02:03 PM
I do the first thing that comes to my mind. Sometimes my mind is not where I want it to be, so I stop and collect my senses enough to think a little bit. Sometimes that does not work all to well, so I go to sleep for about an hour and wake up refreshed and able to think a little. When I say a little I mean a little. But usally it is enough to get me by. So remember if the sun gets in your eye's don't cuss. Say a little prayer for God allowing you to see the sun. Do not, remember what I am saying to you, forget to thank Him for waking you up in the morning.

Thank you and welcome to the forum! :)

Freebie seeker
02-25-2011, 07:38 AM
Hello all, I am very new and wanted to introduce myself I am Freebie seeker, friends call me Britt:) I love this site, I have been receiving wonderful samples and learning about survey sites all thanks to Absolute-Forum so a big thanks.

jammom
02-25-2011, 07:48 AM
Welcome Pantyhoze & Freebie Seeker-hope you make this one of your fav places to goof off
I like your words-Pantyhoze-kinda reminds me of what I say daily-Waking up is always a great start to my day !

rebate queen
02-25-2011, 08:12 AM
Hello all, I am very new and wanted to introduce myself I am Freebie seeker, friends call me Britt:) I love this site, I have been receiving wonderful samples and learning about survey sites all thanks to Absolute-Forum so a big thanks.

Hi Britt! Glad to have you here! Let us know if you have any questions! :)

Freebie seeker
02-25-2011, 08:33 AM
Thanks rebate queen and jammom, for the welcome and I think i`m catching on I have posted a sample and recommended a site, I hope I posted them correctly and that everyone can enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed getting samples. I`ll let ya know if any questions come up:) It took a few attempts to insert the links but I think I figured it out.

jammom
02-25-2011, 09:22 AM
I checked out the site-had bought some of the deals on Wed @ Smith's that they recommended-so they were on the same pg as me-LOL
I like the recipe helper

OneofFive
03-01-2011, 06:03 AM
I'm a father to teenage boy/girl twins, with another daughter 7 years behind. Just turned 50, married for 28 years. Joined a local improv comedy troupe (like on "Whose Line is It Anyway?" last fall, and have participated in stage performances.

jammom
03-01-2011, 06:07 AM
I'm a father to teenage boy/girl twins, with another daughter 7 years behind. Just turned 50, married for 28 years. Joined a local improv comedy troupe (like on "Whose Line is It Anyway?" last fall, and have participated in stage performances.

Wow-talented ! Glad ya found us & hope you continue to drop in !
Deb

rebate queen
03-01-2011, 07:07 AM

Thanks for posting! Hope to see you around more! :)

rustyday
03-01-2011, 09:21 AM
HI, i'm Rusty and this site is great.

rebate queen
03-01-2011, 09:34 AM
HI, i'm Rusty and this site is great.

Hi Rusty! Glad you like it here! :)

jammom
03-03-2011, 09:13 AM
Welcome Aboard Rusty ! The more the merrier !
I'm biased,but I think this is THE BEST site w/ the best members.
If you have any ?s,just holler at 1 of us,but most of all,ENJOY & keep posting.

deb
03-06-2011, 07:03 AM
This is one of my favorite sites! I try to visit at least once a day.

rebate queen
03-06-2011, 08:30 AM
This is one of my favorite sites! I try to visit at least once a day.

Thanks for posting! I see you around a lot and it's nice to be able to say hi! :)

jammom
03-06-2011, 09:09 AM
Thanx deb (great name by the way-LOL)
I see you on a lot & thanx for joining us !

rojo13864
03-07-2011, 06:39 AM
What do I say? I'm a animal lover, dog obedience instructor, licenced cosmetologist, Book lover..um..and love my horses..lol..

Always looking for something frugal to save on my limited money flow..

Sure don't want to deleted from this site due to non posting..

rebate queen
03-07-2011, 08:02 AM
What do I say? I'm a animal lover, dog obedience instructor, licenced cosmetologist, Book lover..um..and love my horses..lol..

Always looking for something frugal to save on my limited money flow..

Sure don't want to deleted from this site due to non posting..

Thanks for joining us! We would never delete you for not posting, but it's nice to hear from our members!

dragonstar62
03-07-2011, 08:59 AM
I'm 48 and expecting my 9th and 10th kids in may. My husband bless his soul passed away last sept not knowing I was expecting. So I"m couponing like hell and looking for all the freebies I can find to make ends meet until I can go to work again to support my family.

rebate queen
03-07-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm 48 and expecting my 9th and 10th kids in may. My husband bless his soul passed away last sept not knowing I was expecting. So I"m couponing like hell and looking for all the freebies I can find to make ends meet until I can go to work again to support my family.

Wow! You are a better woman than me! Twins in May?? WOW!!

Hopefully our site helps you out, that is if you ever have time to look at it!!

Thanks for posting! :)

jammom
03-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Couldn't have welcomed our newest members any better Dawn
Hiya dragonstar62 & rojo13864-glad to meet ya & hope to hear from you more & hope you continue to enjoy the Forum.

Dragonstar-I'm sorry about your hubby.I was widowed 18 yrs ago-my oldest son was 1 & 1/2 & that was tough,but you really have your hands full-you sound like a strong woman...Bless you

littlered57
03-07-2011, 10:18 AM
:cool:I love freebies , with 2 teenagers you can't lose just keep the freebies coming

rebate queen
03-07-2011, 10:25 AM
:cool:I love freebies , with 2 teenagers you can't lose just keep the freebies coming

Well, you're at the right place!! :)

Mine are 12 and 16, so I know what you mean!

Thanks for posting! :)

jammom
03-07-2011, 11:06 AM

Glad ya found us & thanx for joining in.My boys are 14 & 16 & can eat me outta house & home !

sherry1feather
03-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Is this the person to whom I'm speaking? Ha!

catkrazy
03-08-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm cindy. I send for freebies for some of my friends too so they get surprizes in the mail, fun.... I havent been getting email from this site so I'm hoping this will help.

chasette27
03-08-2011, 07:48 PM
I had 4 children under 4! Their ages now: boy/girl twins that are 4, daughter just turned 2 in December, and a 9 month old.

Ryan's Mom
03-08-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm cindy. I send for freebies for some of my friends too so they get surprizes in the mail, fun.... I havent been getting email from this site so I'm hoping this will help.

You won't get email from this site unless you sign up for our newsletter. We hate spam so will never email you unless you want us to!

jammom
03-09-2011, 02:11 AM
Glad to see more ppl speaking up & thanx for joining us !
You guys make our Forum the best !

rebate queen
03-09-2011, 09:06 AM

I had 4 children under 4! Their ages now: boy/girl twins that are 4, daughter just turned 2 in December, and a 9 month old.

Welcome to our forum! :)

Hollyanna
03-10-2011, 05:40 AM
I have just started to receive my first freebies!!! So excited to have found this site!:0)

jammom
03-10-2011, 06:33 AM
I have just started to receive my first freebies!!! So excited to have found this site!:0)

May you always have a full mailbox ! Welcome aboard-glad to have ya !
Deb

rebate queen
03-10-2011, 08:06 AM

Isn't it fun??!! Hope to see you around more! :)

lildove
03-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Hi I love freebies and chatting about products that was sent to me and used. :)

rebate queen
03-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Hi I love freebies and chatting about products that was sent to me and used. :)

Cool...feel free to join in anytime! :)

mkmann77
03-26-2011, 06:50 PM
After working for 20+ years, I am now able to be a stay at home mom!!! Im addicted to freebies, sweeps, product testing and taking surveys! Awesome forum!

Ryan's Mom
03-26-2011, 07:06 PM
Thank you, and welcome to the forum!

rebate queen
03-27-2011, 09:25 AM
After working for 20+ years, I am now able to be a stay at home mom!!! Im addicted to freebies, sweeps, product testing and taking surveys! Awesome forum!

Sounds like you're in the right place! Congrats on being able to stay home now! Welcome to the forum! :)

marinerinaz
03-29-2011, 12:15 AM
Hi, my name is Darrin and I love freebies. I have been on this site when it was the old format. This one is a lot smoother and clean looking. Nice job!!!!

rebate queen
03-29-2011, 05:42 AM
Hi, my name is Darrin and I love freebies. I have been on this site when it was the old format. This one is a lot smoother and clean looking. Nice job!!!!

Welcome Darrin! Glad you decided to join us! Our admin will be happy to know that you like the improvements!

jammom
03-29-2011, 05:57 AM
Welcome aboard all ! Glad everyone finds the Forum easier to use

Minister's Wife
03-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Welcome to all our new members!! It's good to see some new "faces" on here. Hope you can join in on some of the posts.

Rayne
03-31-2011, 04:12 AM
Hey everyone I am a hard working mom and a C.N.A. who keeps very busy with my job and my house and family.

rebate queen
03-31-2011, 04:25 AM
Hey everyone I am a hard working mom and a C.N.A. who keeps very busy with my job and my house and family.

Hi Rayne! Glad you decided to join us! Love your avatar! :)

jammom
03-31-2011, 08:13 AM
Hey there Rayne-hope to see more of you around here-Thanx for joinin us !

04-13-2011, 08:01 AM
read an interesting sign this weekend "raising a teenager is like nailing jello to a tree"

jammom
04-13-2011, 08:30 AM
read an interesting sign this weekend "raising a teenager is like nailing jello to a tree"

LMFAO !!!!! That is GREAT ! (My middle son has Asperger's & has a 4.0 GPA,my 15 yo is a freshman,a pretty good kid most the time,but let's NOT even bring up my 20 yo-that's a whole 'nother story)

rebate queen
04-13-2011, 09:51 AM

That's the truth! :)

refresh
04-13-2011, 08:46 PM
I'm adela.I'm a student now.Hope making friends with you.

jammom
04-13-2011, 09:47 PM

Hi there & welcome ! Glad to add ya to our group-feel free to holler if you have any ?s,but most of all,enjoy !

Ryan's Mom
04-13-2011, 09:49 PM
Welcome to the forum, Adela! Hope you enjoy the great freebies, coupons, sweeps and fun things you'll find here.

rebate queen
04-14-2011, 05:05 AM

Hi! :) Hope you like it here!

shelly53
04-18-2011, 06:58 AM
just a hello to all of you and hope to find wonderful friends and also good deals here t
thank-you and have a lovely day

rebate queen
04-18-2011, 07:28 AM
just a hello to all of you and hope to find wonderful friends and also good deals here t
thank-you and have a lovely day

Hi Shelly! :) Stick around and you'll find plenty of good deals and a few friends too! Glad you posted!!

we3kings
04-19-2011, 10:41 AM

Haha- everythings better with Jello. LOL

voodoo1217
04-28-2011, 08:07 PM
Hi there,fellow freebie hunters!!!

jammom
04-29-2011, 07:39 AM

Hi there & welcome aboard !

rebate queen
04-30-2011, 08:38 AM

Hello :) :)

gramsay
05-03-2011, 10:42 AM
Hello all ...

I'm GR found this site, while surfing.

Peace,
GR :cool:

rebate queen
05-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Hello all ...

I'm GR found this site, while surfing.

Peace,
GR :cool:

Hello GR! Glad you stopped by! :)

lkh
05-14-2011, 04:02 PM
I love free samples and surveys. I'm a member of 8 sites for surveys.

rebate queen
05-14-2011, 04:59 PM
I love free samples and surveys. I'm a member of 8 sites for surveys.

Very cool! Glad you stopped in to post! :)

mainescottie
05-18-2011, 10:11 AM
Hi, My name is Maddy and I am totally addicted to saving money, be it coupons, sales, etc.

Thanks for letting me be a member of your community!

jammom
05-18-2011, 10:33 AM
Hi, My name is Maddy and I am totally addicted to saving money, be it coupons, sales, etc.

Thanx for joining us ! Sounds like you fit right in ! Enjoy & hope to hear from ya more -
Deb

rebate queen
05-18-2011, 10:37 AM

Hi Maddy! Welcome to our forum! :)

grandma
05-20-2011, 07:09 AM
Hi I'm a mother of 3 boys and the grandma of 4 boys.

Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone. Mark 11:25

rebate queen
05-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi I'm a mother of 3 boys and the grandma of 4 boys.

Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone. Mark 11:25

Hi and welcome to the forum! :)

jammom
05-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Welcome to the Forum,Grandma ! Hope you visit often & enjoy !

wildhowd
05-23-2011, 02:53 PM
free stuff is fun

peggy_downing
05-23-2011, 04:08 PM
hi my name is peggy and i am new here how do you work the formans please help ?????

jammom
05-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Hi Peggy-welcome & glad ya found us.
What kinda help ya need? Click on each Forum to open & each Thread to get offers.Send any one of us Mods a message more specifically...
We'll get ya going-LOL !
Deb

vivian
05-24-2011, 07:16 AM
Hi. My name is Vivian and I like to shop, cook and save money.

rebate queen
05-24-2011, 07:37 AM
free stuff is fun

I think so too!

hi my name is peggy and i am new here how do you work the formans please help ?????

Hi Peggy! :) Like jammom said, just send us a message or ask a more specific question here. I'm not quite sure what your question was???

Hi. My name is Vivian and I like to shop, cook and save money.

Hi Vivian! :) Welcome to our forum!

ladyhotstreet56
06-23-2011, 08:19 AM
its ok to be the girl and get the mitt. i bet your dad loved you very much!

ladyhotstreet56
06-23-2011, 08:20 AM
i love my free stuff and my mailbox is usually full everyday!

Ryan's Mom
06-23-2011, 08:55 AM
I'm glad you're having fun and getting so many freebies! A lot of full size freebies get posted on this forum, I hope you're getting your share. Check out the sweepstakes, if you haven't already, we've all won stuff!

cheekymunkky
06-23-2011, 09:07 AM
Loving the website, everything under one roof!

Been only using the site a week and already won loads of instant prizes.

Waiting on my mail box freebies :-)

Thanks to all that contribute to the site and keep up the hard work guys! :-)

rebeccamarietta
06-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Hello! I'm Becky and I've been here for about a week. I'm from TN and always on the outlook
for a great deal. This looks like an awesome site.

jammom
06-28-2011, 03:07 PM
Hello! I'm Becky and I've been here for about a week. I'm from TN and always on the outlook

Welcome aboard !!! I think we have an awesome site-thanx to all our members ! Hope you get lots of freebies & try your hand at the sweeps-addicting !
Let us know if you need any help or have ?s-
Deb

rebate queen
06-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Loving the website, everything under one roof!

Been only using the site a week and already won loads of instant prizes.

Waiting on my mail box freebies :-)

Thanks to all that contribute to the site and keep up the hard work guys! :-)

I missed your post! Glad you like it here!

Welcome Becky! :)

rebeccamarietta
07-01-2011, 07:30 AM
I have already signed up for a bunch of freebies! Thanks for the great site.

jammom
07-01-2011, 09:24 AM
Thanx for joining us-hpe to hear from you alot more too !
Deb

rebate queen
07-01-2011, 12:22 PM
I have already signed up for a bunch of freebies! Thanks for the great site.

Hi and welcome! :)

rebate queen
07-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Ok, now, im 30, and not marry yet. And now I'm in business with an electronics website about game accessories

Hello and welcome! :)

ParaMedicMrs
07-20-2011, 12:43 PM
Hi...Obviously I am the wife of a Paramedic, so that's a dead give away...My one thing that makes me "stand" out in a crowd when I start telling about "me" is that I used to weigh 447 lbs and lost 302 lbs to be weighing in now at the age of 42 at 145 lbs and co-owner of our very own fitness consultation & gym with my hubby...

The 2nd fact, is...MY MAIL LADY IS GONNA SHOOT ME IN 4-8 WEEKS WITH ALL THE FREEBIES I HAVE ORDERED...:)

rebate queen
07-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Hi...Obviously I am the wife of a Paramedic, so that's a dead give away...My one thing that makes me "stand" out in a crowd when I start telling about "me" is that I used to weigh 447 lbs and lost 302 lbs to be weighing in now at the age of 42 at 145 lbs and co-owner of our very own fitness consultation & gym with my hubby...

The 2nd fact, is...MY MAIL LADY IS GONNA SHOOT ME IN 4-8 WEEKS WITH ALL THE FREEBIES I HAVE ORDERED...:)

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your weight loss and fitness business! :)

jammom
07-20-2011, 01:26 PM

WOW-that's pretty amazing-way to go ! Dawn has her own business too-
Glad ya found us & don't worry about your mail-lady-we keep 'em employed-LOL ! Thanx for joining us !
Deb

Ryan's Mom
07-20-2011, 02:06 PM

WOW! 302 lbs! I can't even get rid of this extra 25! I really admire what you've done. Congratulations!

kathyee
07-22-2011, 07:56 AM
hi everyone, i live in florida and have two beautitul little girls..shadow, and molly.(canine) but definitly family.i am addicted to freebie sites.

rebate queen
07-22-2011, 08:04 AM
hi everyone, i live in florida and have two beautitul little girls..shadow, and molly.(canine) but definitly family.i am addicted to freebie sites.

Welcome to our forum! :)

daydreamer
07-25-2011, 02:04 PM
i'm just me

rebate queen
07-25-2011, 03:30 PM
i'm just me

Hi and welcome daydreamer! :)

jammom
07-25-2011, 08:27 PM
Hi kathyee & daydreamer-welcome to the Forum & glad to have ya !

Ryan's Mom
07-26-2011, 02:57 PM
i'm just me Hi daydreamer! If everyone could be just who they are wouldn't it be nice?!

Ryan's Mom
07-26-2011, 03:03 PM
hi everyone, i live in florida and have two beautitul little girls..shadow, and molly.(canine) but definitly family.i am addicted to freebie sites. You sound like us! When we were younger we had two male dogs and two female cats. We referred to them as the boys and the girls! As in "have the boys been out lately?" or "do the girls litter boxes need cleaned?'. LOL! They ARE family! Now we just have one cat, a neutered orange tiger named Fatty or Fatty Baby or Fat Boy or Mama's Boy; he answers to all of them...if he feels like it, he is a cat after all!.

mvpbed
07-29-2011, 04:41 AM
im new here wats goin on people

jiggy
07-29-2011, 06:32 AM
Hi, My name is Jeanne. I am addicted to paper crafts.

pjgray1
07-29-2011, 09:11 AM
My name is Paula and I am also addicted!!

jammom
07-29-2011, 09:38 AM
Welcome everyone-glad you joined us !!!

adikia
07-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Hey I'm Brenda and I'm new here :)

rebate queen
07-29-2011, 06:50 PM
Hey I'm Brenda and I'm new here :)

Hi Brenda!! :)

brlangley
08-02-2011, 06:57 AM
I love being a DINK...(dual income no kids)

ocean5005
08-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Ok..I am married and live in Oregon, My name is Carol.

rebate queen
08-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Ok..I am married and live in Oregon, My name is Carol.

Hi Carol! :)

jammom
08-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Welcome-love seeing all the new members & hope to get to know you all more & hope you join us daily !
Sorry the Forum is having probs lately...

Marva
08-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Yes, I have tried to post, but there is a problem doing so with the site. I will keep trying

jammom
08-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Yes, I have tried to post, but there is a problem doing so with the site. I will keep trying

Sorry you couldn't post-when was that? Things seem to be back to normal,but let us know what you were trying to post.
Welcome to the Forum !

janeta
08-08-2011, 01:01 PM
I love freebies and sweepstakes. Love opening my mailbox and getting free stuff!

rebate queen
08-08-2011, 03:49 PM
I love freebies and sweepstakes. Love opening my mailbox and getting free stuff!

Then you are in the right place...LOL. Welcome to posting on our forum! :)