PDA

View Full Version : BzzAgent

rebate queen
04-28-2010, 07:31 PM
http://www.bzzagent.com/member/MemberHome.do

BzzCampaigns (also known as "word-of-mouth campaigns" in the cold, dark world outside of BzzAgent) are a fun way to take word of mouth to another level ??” word of mouth squared, or something. Anyway, BzzCampaigns give you the opportunity to:

Try new products
Talk about them
Influence the companies who make them
Join BzzCampaigns to try everything from food to cleaning products to cosmetics (the food tastes the best).

rebate queen
04-28-2010, 07:32 PM
I got a new campaign today:

Thank you, BzzAgent dawnkids, for joining the Campaign for Scrubbing Bubbles?® Extend-a-Clean?„? Power Sprayer

rebate queen
05-03-2010, 09:03 AM
I had a short new survey on Seasonal chocolate today. No points were offered.

we3kings
05-03-2010, 08:22 PM
I recieved my Hills Science Diet Buzz Kit today- includes Free Bag Coupon and (7) $3 off coupons.

rebate queen
05-06-2010, 07:40 PM
I had 2 new surveys today

rebate queen
05-11-2010, 03:40 PM
I got a new campaign today. They aren't sending me email invites anymore. I am only getting them by going to my capaign page.

Thank you, BzzAgent dawnkids, for joining the Campaign for Reinvented Dove Hair Care

I also had a survey on tires.

rebate queen
05-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Got my Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Bzzkit today

rebate queen
05-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Had a new survey today. It was only one question and awarded a honeycomb and 3 mypoints.

we3kings
05-13-2010, 08:50 PM
I recieved my CoverGirl and Olay Buzz Agent Kit today it included:
Blush
Eye Concealer
Corrector
Foundation

I can't wait to try it out it looks great! :)

rebate queen
05-15-2010, 07:45 AM
Blush
Eye Concealer
Corrector
Foundation

Got mine yesterday!!:D

swede
05-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Blush
Eye Concealer
Corrector
Foundation

I got mine today.

rebate queen
05-22-2010, 09:33 PM
I had a couple of surveys today--hadn't checked for a few days though...

I got my Dove bzzkit yesterday:D

rebate queen
06-12-2010, 09:55 AM
I joined the Michelin campaign yesterday!

rebate queen
06-18-2010, 09:51 AM
Thank you, BzzAgent dawnkids, for joining the Campaign for LifeLock?®

Minister's Wife
06-18-2010, 11:24 PM
I joined the Michelin campaign yesterday!

I did too. Wonder what is in the kit they are sending?? I'm pretty sure no itres. LOL!!

Oooh maybe a tire gauge.

Minister's Wife
06-19-2010, 12:08 AM
I know I need to be more active on there. Sometimes I think I belong to too many things and can't keep up with them all.

rebate queen
06-19-2010, 06:01 AM
I did too. Wonder what is in the kit they are sending?? I'm pretty sure no itres. LOL!!

Oooh maybe a tire gauge.

Sounds good! I only joined this one to be more active.

rebate queen
06-19-2010, 06:02 AM
I know I need to be more active on there. Sometimes I think I belong to too many things and can't keep up with them all.

That's the same boat I'm in. I would have to literally be on the computer all day long!

rebate queen
06-24-2010, 09:46 AM
Thank you, BzzAgent dawnkids, for joining the Campaign for CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion

rebate queen
06-24-2010, 07:20 PM
My opinion?? I love it!
I quit wearing foundation some time ago because it seemed to make me look worse, not better. I'm not getting any younger and I don't need my makeup to prove it!
This product combines Covergirl makeup with Olay Regenerist serum which helps promote evenness in your skin's tone and texture. It doesn't settle into your fine lines and wrinkles, which can make you look older. You get an ultra fine layer of coverage, which gives you a younger and smoother appearance.
Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless makeup comes in foundation, sculpting blush, eye concealer, and corrector.
Give it a try today! It's available wherever Covergirl products are sold!

Minister's Wife
06-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Good deal!!!

Greetings BzzAgent MinistersWife,

Thanks for joining the CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

rebate queen
06-29-2010, 10:39 AM
Got my Michelin Bzzkit today. The only worthwhile thing in it was a tire gauge(You were right Lois!)

It's got a cut it out and stand it up Michelin Man...rolling eyes...what a joke...

Minister's Wife
06-29-2010, 05:25 PM
It is kinda funny to get that little cardboard pic of the Michelin guy. But we have to take his picture with us getting ready for a trip or caring for our cars. All to enter a contest. Well I guess what they are offering is pretty good, so I will picturefy the guy! Funny!!

I guess I am looking at it that this will get me one step closer to getting the really big offers. Now that would be nice.

rebate queen
06-29-2010, 05:28 PM
What level are you at?

Ryan's Mom
07-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Got in on the Lashblast!

Thanks for joining the CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

MEANCAT
07-01-2010, 02:09 AM
i signed up for bzzagent i look forward to see how my experiance go
i tried crashcrate but it sometimes made me sad doing it QQ

rebate queen
07-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Thank you, BzzAgent dawnkids, for joining the Campaign for American Express Starwood Preferred Guest?® Card

NinjaMomma
07-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Finally figured this place out last week..

How long do you have to wait til you can move up another rank?

rebate queen
07-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Finally figured this place out last week..

How long do you have to wait til you can move up another rank?

There are tutorials on the site that explain it very well---a lot better than I can! If you can't find them, let me know and I'll help you

Minister's Wife
07-14-2010, 01:53 AM
What level are you at?

I'm a Carpenter Bee and one BzzScape from the next level. I am hoping to get ther tomorrow.

rebate queen
07-14-2010, 04:49 AM
I'm a Carpenter Bee and one BzzScape from the next level. I am hoping to get ther tomorrow.
Well once you get to Sweet Bee, there seems to be nothing after. A friend on another site had sweet bee + over 50 honeycombs and there was still nothing in sight. So anyway, don't rush after you get to Sweet Bee!!

Minister's Wife
07-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Well I am up to Busy Bee now. Hopefully I will get more offers for campaigns.

rebate queen
07-18-2010, 06:04 AM
Well I am up to Busy Bee now. Hopefully I will get more offers for campaigns.

Don't worry--you will. If I get them with hardly ever doing the bzzreports, I know you'll get them!!

Minister's Wife
07-20-2010, 09:36 PM
Just got this. Check for your offer!!

You’re invited to the L’Or?al Paris?® Collagen Micro-Pulse™ Eye BzzCampaign!

This was the reply to joining:

Thanks for joining the L’Or?al Paris?® Collagen Micro-Pulse™ Eye BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

NinjaMomma
07-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Got a survey about Tailgate parties, but no PT invite. )=

rebate queen
07-21-2010, 05:38 AM
Got a survey about Tailgate parties, but no PT invite. )=

Just keep filling out those surveys...

rebate queen
07-21-2010, 05:46 AM
Just got this. Check for your offer!!

This was the reply to joining:

I had it too--thanks Lois!

swede
07-21-2010, 10:30 AM
I just signed up for the L'oreal campaign, too!

NinjaMomma
07-23-2010, 03:13 PM
New Campaign by Orbit!

I joined, but it's my first so a wee bit confused..

Do I need to buy and review or..? -Dumb blonde- Lol

rebate queen
07-23-2010, 04:47 PM
New Campaign by Orbit!

I joined, but it's my first so a wee bit confused..

Do I need to buy and review or..? -Dumb blonde- Lol

Darn! I didn't get an invite to that one :(

Anyway, no you don't buy it. They will send you a bzzkit with everything you need. Go to your campaign page to read about it.

Congrats!! :)

NinjaMomma
07-23-2010, 05:28 PM
Thanks!
I figured I'd be last to get it though, still a carpenter myself.
Just got the email, should be here in 21 days. Woo. ^.^

Minister's Wife
07-27-2010, 01:03 PM
Just got this today!!!

Congratulations! As a little thank you for helping us spread the Bzz about MICHELIN?® tires, we’re sending you a fun Michelin prize pack.

Keep an eye out for your Michelin t-shirt and Bzz-generating Michelin Man bobblehead. Your desk/dashboard/showcase of other, inferior bobbleheads will never be the same.

Look at you go,
Jono

I may not win the contests and all, but I am enjoying these product testing sites!!!

rebate queen
07-27-2010, 01:05 PM
Congrats!! How many reports have you done?

Just got this today!!!

I may not win the contests and all, but I am enjoying these product testing sites!!!

Minister's Wife
07-27-2010, 01:59 PM
Quite a few lately. I am about 3 honeycombs from the next level. I had forgotten I had some reviews that had not been approved, so when I was doing some to move me up before, it moved me up even more than I thought. Mainly cause I have been in 3 different product reviews over the last month and have had to do a lot for them. Man if I could be in 3 each month that would be awesome!! But I am certainly not counting on it.

rebate queen
07-28-2010, 01:07 PM
I got my Loreal Eye Kit today!! :)

Minister's Wife
07-30-2010, 10:44 AM
I got my Loreal Eye Kit today!! :)

Mine came a couple days ago. Haven't tried it yet. Need to get on that!!

rebate queen
07-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Mine came a couple days ago. Haven't tried it yet. Need to get on that!!

I'm gonna use it on only one eye to see if I can really tell a difference

we3kings
07-31-2010, 06:01 AM
I recieved my Buzz Kit for L'Oreal Paris Collagen yesterday. It looks interesting and I can't wait to try it. I showed my Mom (she's in her 70's) it and she said "well now I've seen everything!" LOL :lol:

NinjaMomma
08-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Invite your friends to the Orbit BzzCampaign

Greetings BzzAgent ninjamomma,

Help them reveal their personal style
We??™re recruiting new Agents for the Orbit?® BzzCampaign, and wanted to give you the opportunity to invite friends, family and co-workers to check out these stylish new Orbit?® gum packs with you. People eligible for this campaign are:

??? Between the ages of 13 ??“ 18
??? Totally awesome (at your discretion)

Send them the link
If you know anyone who meets those criteria, send them this link to learn more: http://www.bzzagent.com/go/gum

Please note this link is for non BzzAgents. If you are logged in and click the link above it will not work.

Thanks for your help!

rebate queen
08-18-2010, 09:18 AM
Greetings BzzAgent dawnkids,

Ultracept?„? is now OutLast?„?
Exciting news from the germ-killing front! The fast-acting, long-lasting hand sanitizer you tried during the Ultracept?„? BzzCampaign has a new name: OutLast?„? Long-Lasting Hand Sanitizer. Seems pretty fitting, if you ask us ??” after all, OutLast?„? kills 99.99% of germs instantly and works for up to six hours!

Two minutes, or six hours?
You may remember from the campaign that leading hand sanitizers last for as little as 2 minutes. It??™s true ??” as soon as the product dries, the germ-killing power ends. Good thing OutLast?„? keeps working for up to six hours. Which, by our calculation, is almost the entire school day.

Get your free sample now!
As a special extended ???thanks??? for BzzAgents, the folks at OutLast?„? are offering you a free full-size sample (you just pay shipping & processing). Click here to get yours just in time for the new school year!

Talk to you soon,

rebate queen
08-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Shipping is 4.95, not worth it :(

Minister's Wife
09-09-2010, 06:41 PM
New Bzz Campaign available. Check to see if it is offered to you. It is for Elmers and Xacto. Here is a video of what is included in the kit. There are some pretty nifty things in it!!

http://www.bzzagent.com/member/CampaignHome.do?campaignId=9797050992

Thanks for joining the Elmer's Crafters' BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

Your BzzCampaign Contact is BzzAgent Jono. As always, don't hesitate to contact him with ANYTHING!

We’re excited that you decided to join this BzzCampaign and encourage you to spread the word both in person and online via tools like Facebook and Twitter. Doing both will maximize the power of your Bzz and spread it as far as the eye can see. Trust us!

Also, before we l et you go we want to remind you that when spreading Bzz, you should always disclose your BzzAgent status and let people know you received products as a part of a BzzCampaign.and never exaggerate product claims or results. Take a sec to see what we’re talking about: http://www.bzzagent.com/member/Training.do?page=Disclosure.

We're looking forward to spreading Bzz with you. Please let us know if you have any questions.

I'm looking forward to getting this one!!

rebate queen
09-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Congrats Lois! I didn't get that one :(, but I had 2 new surveys..

Minister's Wife
09-11-2010, 06:06 AM
They seem to be doing a lot more now than a while back. So I am hoping there will be more offers made in the near future.

NinjaMomma
09-16-2010, 11:30 AM
I have 3 Bzz campaigns going at the moment.

http://www.bzzagent.com/member/CampaignHome.do?campaignId=7913560147 -- I'm really not sure how to get this one going, if anyone else gets in help me out?

http://www.bzzagent.com/member/CampaignHome.do?campaignId=3431902764 --This one wants pictures of you holding/reading said books.

http://www.bzzagent.com/member/CampaignHome.do?campaignId=5061918741 --This one contains a 50 page download from the book.. Not normally my thing, but I actually like it.

Minister's Wife
09-16-2010, 12:18 PM
I have 3 Bzz campaigns going at the moment.

http://www.bzzagent.com/member/CampaignHome.do?campaignId=7913560147 -- I'm really not sure how to get this one going, if anyone else gets in help me out?

http://www.bzzagent.com/member/CampaignHome.do?campaignId=3431902764 --This one wants pictures of you holding/reading said books.

http://www.bzzagent.com/member/CampaignHome.do?campaignId=5061918741 --This one contains a 50 page download from the book.. Not normally my thing, but I actually like it.

I'm guessing the first one about the missing boys, is an awareness campaign. They just want to get the word out to as many people as possible to find the boys.

we3kings
09-21-2010, 08:08 PM
I got Elmers and X-acto yesterday and I am very excited about it. My daughter was very happy and wants to use it to for scrapbooking. It included 2 different X-acto scizzors a corner rounder punch and Elmers glue pen glue stick and tape runner and glue dots. I'm going to make greeting cards also. :chees:

rebate queen
09-22-2010, 06:01 AM
I got Elmers and X-acto yesterday and I am very excited about it. My daughter was very happy and wants to use it to for scrapbooking. It included 2 different X-acto scizzors a corner rounder punch and Elmers glue pen glue stick and tape runner and glue dots. I'm going to make greeting cards also. :chees:

That's awesome! Have fun with it!

Minister's Wife
09-25-2010, 05:13 PM

Got mine too. There are some nice things in it. Should be fun to play with!!

rebate queen
10-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Damn, I missed this email and now the campaign is full :(

Congratulations! You??™re invited to the Glade?® Winter Collection BzzCampaign ahead of Agents with lower Status.

Login and visit the Glade?® Winter Collection BzzCampaign Invite to learn more and decide if you'd like to join:

Glade?® Winter Collection Campaign Invite

Thanks for being such an active and informative Agent. We hope this benefit helps show how much we appreciate your continued efforts. The more you help, the higher your Status and the sooner we??™ll invite you to future campaigns!

Please note that receiving this e-mail doesn't guarantee you a spot in this BzzCampaign.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me at [email protected].

Talk to you soon,

swede
10-15-2010, 06:31 PM
I just got my Glade Winter Collection in the mail. It came with one candle, yummy apple cinnamon, and a handful of $2 off 2 glade scented products. I'm not sure how many coupons there are because my 4 year old made off with them(they have scratch and sniff on them). I'll have to check out her hiding spots in the morning.

Minister's Wife
10-16-2010, 10:31 PM
I just got my Glade Winter Collection in the mail. It came with one candle, yummy apple cinnamon, and a handful of $2 off 2 glade scented products. I'm not sure how many coupons there are because my 4 year old made off with them(they have scratch and sniff on them). I'll have to check out her hiding spots in the morning.

That's hillarious!! She's probabaly enjoying the fragrance.

rebate queen
10-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Thank you, BzzAgent dawnkids, for joining the Campaign for Welch's?® Healthy Start

Minister's Wife
10-25-2010, 08:45 AM
Thank you, BzzAgent dawnkids, for joining the Campaign for Welch's?® Healthy Start

I just got that one too. Wonder what exactly is coming.

rebate queen
10-25-2010, 10:24 AM
I just got that one too. Wonder what exactly is coming.

Prob a coupon for a free bottle and then $1 coupons to share....?

Minister's Wife
10-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Prob a coupon for a free bottle and then $1 coupons to share....?

That's what I was thinking. Or maybe one of those small snack bottles you can stick in kids lunches.

we3kings
11-11-2010, 08:24 AM
I received my Campaign for Welch's?® Healthy Start yesterday and am excited to try it, I think the Blueberry, Pomegranate, Concord Grape combo would be a nice treat. I received a coupon for a free product and (5) $1 off coupons to share. :chees:

rebate queen
11-12-2010, 06:38 AM
WOOHOOOO!!!

Welcome to the Campaign
Thank you, BzzAgent dawnkids, for joining the Campaign for DYMO?® LabelWriter

Learn more before you join
It??™s true ??” little things can make a big difference! Convenient, reliable, fast and easy, DYMO handheld and desktop printers can help you identify and organize everything important in your office. Addresses, file folders, bar codes, name badges, official U.S. Postal Service?® postage ??” there??™s virtually no limit to what you can label with a DYMO. Has it ever been this easy to save time, save money, look more professional and stay more organized? We think not!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As part of this campaign, you??™ll receive a sleek, compact and versatile DYMO LabelWriter?® 450 Duo (MSRP $219.99), which can help you print:

Stamps right from your desk
Up to 71 labels per minute
Paper and plastic labels for any job, with 60+ customizable layouts
Without using expensive ink or toner
From your PC or Mac

Minister's Wife
12-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Anyone ever get the Golden Key???

rebate queen
12-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Anyone ever get the Golden Key???

Yep, it just gets you invites ahead of people without one!

Minister's Wife
12-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Yep, it just gets you invites ahead of people without one!

So do the keys just show up on the offers you can use them on when there are new campaings?

rebate queen
12-11-2010, 06:43 AM
So do the keys just show up on the offers you can use them on when there are new campaings?

Yes. They just send you the invite earlier and I believe the email says that it's because you have a golden key!

rebate queen
01-14-2011, 06:40 AM
This came at 5:47 this morning. I just tried and it was already full! :(

New L??™Or?al Paris?® Collagen Micro-Pulse?„? Eye is the next generation Eye Treatment that effectively reduces dark circles, wrinkles and puffy bags for brighter, smoother, younger-looking eyes. Isn??™t it time you brightened up your look?

Visit the Campaign Invite to learn more and join.

Enjoy the new BzzCampaign,

Minister's Wife
01-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Right now I am very frustrated with Bzzz. I earned one of the Golden Keys and they keep telling me I can't use it. Makes me wonder what was the point of working so hard to get to it if I can't use it. Ugh!!!

Also I am wondering why they are offering that L'Oreal campaign again. They did that one before and I did it. I think it was way back last early fall. Strange things going on now!!

(just checked the date and it was way back in July of last year! Curious!!)

rebate queen
01-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Right now I am very frustrated with Bzzz. I earned one of the Golden Keys and they keep telling me I can't use it. Makes me wonder what was the point of working so hard to get to it if I can't use it. Ugh!!!

Also I am wondering why they are offering that L'Oreal campaign again. They did that one before and I did it. I think it was way back last early fall. Strange things going on now!!

(just checked the date and it was way back in July of last year! Curious!!)

That stinks about the golden key. Hope you can get it straightened out!

I already did this campaign too, but I wouldn't mind doing it again. The stuff is expensive!!!

Minister's Wife
03-19-2011, 01:47 AM
Still not getting anything here. I keep filling in the surveys and doing reports and they keep matching me up with things I have absolutely no interest in or don't even understand how we are supposed to do the campaign. Still haven't been able to use my Golden Key. I've contacted them several times and they keep giving me the run around and offers for on-line business help and language school. I don't have a business and have no desire to learn another language. 2 1/2 are enough!! Then I see all the campaigns going on and so many of them are ones I would love to d. Ugh!!! Guess I need to practice some patience here. LOL!!

Anyone else getting any campaigns???

rebate queen
03-19-2011, 06:52 AM
Still not getting anything here. I keep filling in the surveys and doing reports and they keep matching me up with things I have absolutely no interest in or don't even understand how we are supposed to do the campaign. Still haven't been able to use my Golden Key. I've contacted them several times and they keep giving me the run around and offers for on-line business help and language school. I don't have a business and have no desire to learn another language. 2 1/2 are enough!! Then I see all the campaigns going on and so many of them are ones I would love to d. Ugh!!! Guess I need to practice some patience here. LOL!!

Anyone else getting any campaigns???

I haven't gotten one lately

rebate queen
04-22-2011, 04:32 AM
You??™re invited to the Kingston Technology BzzCampaign!

Store, protect, and transfer your important files, photos and other sensitive data with the secure, password-protected Kingston DataTraveler Locker+ USB drive.

Join this campaign now and you will receive a free 8GB DataTraveler Locker+ USB drive from Kingston Technology. Kingston created the DataTraveler Locker+ USB drive to keep your data safe with features like a personal password and automatic hardware encrypted data storage.

Visit the Campaign Invite to learn more and join!

Enjoy the new BzzCampaign,

rebate queen
04-26-2011, 08:05 AM
Welcome to the TRESemm??® Color Revitalize BzzCampaign

Thanks for joining the TRESemm??® Color Revitalize BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

Your BzzCampaign Contact is BzzAgent Jono. As always, don't hesitate to contact him with ANYTHING!

We??™re excited that you decided to join this BzzCampaign and encourage you to spread the word both in person and online via tools like Facebook and Twitter. Doing both will maximize the power of your Bzz and spread it as far as the eye can see. Trust us!

Also, before we let you go we want to remind you that when spreading Bzz, you should always disclose your BzzAgent status and let people know you received products as a part of a BzzCampaign.and never exaggerate product claims or results. Take a sec to see what we??™re talking about: http://www.bzzagent.com/member/Training.do?page=Disclosure.

We're looking forward to spreading Bzz with you. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Minister's Wife
05-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Good deal. Someone is finally getting some campaigns!! The only thing I have been offered is to test some internet protection program for my "young" children. Guess I should watch out for what my 30 & 22 year old are getting into!!! LOL!!!

rebate queen
05-06-2011, 02:11 AM
Good deal. Someone is finally getting some campaigns!! The only thing I have been offered is to test some internet protection program for my "young" children. Guess I should watch out for what my 30 & 22 year old are getting into!!! LOL!!!

They must be having trouble filling that one. They've sent me emails about it 3 or 4 times...LOL!

rebate queen
08-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the Hanes?® Comfort Toe Seam Socks BzzCampaign

Thanks for joining the Hanes?® Comfort Toe Seam Socks BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

We??™re excited that you decided to join this BzzCampaign and encourage you to spread the word both in person and online via tools like Facebook and Twitter. Doing both will maximize the power of your Bzz and spread it as far as the eye can see. Trust us!

Also, before we let you go we want to remind you that when spreading Bzz, you should always disclose your BzzAgent status and let people know you received products as a part of a BzzCampaign and never exaggerate product claims or results. Take a sec to see what we??™re talking about: http://www.bzzagent.com/member/Training.do?page=Disclosure.

Minister's Wife
08-17-2011, 02:36 PM
Welcome to the Hill’s?® Science Diet?® Senior 11+ Age Defying™ Cat Food BzzCampaign

Thanks for joining the Hill� �s?® Science Diet?® Senior 11+ Age Defying™ Cat Food BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

We’re excited that you decided to join this BzzCampaign and encourage you to spread the word both in person and online via tools like Facebook and Twitter. Doing both will maximize the power of your Bzz and spread it as far as the eye can see. Trust us!

Also, before we let you go we want to remind you that when spreading Bzz, you should always disclose your BzzAgent status and let people know you received products as a part of a BzzCampaign and never exaggerate product claims or results. Take a sec to see what we’re talking about: http://www.bzzagent.com/member/Training.do?page=Disclosure.

rebate queen
08-20-2011, 11:35 AM

Thanks for joining the Hill??™s?® Science Diet?® Senior 11+ Age Defying?„? Cat Food BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

Also, before we let you go we want to remind you that when spreading Bzz, you should always disclose your BzzAgent status and let people know you received products as a part of a BzzCampaign and never exaggerate product claims or results. Take a sec to see what we??™re talking about: http://www.bzzagent.com/member/Training.do?page=Disclosure.

rebate queen
08-25-2011, 08:58 AM
Welcome to the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step BzzCampaign

Thanks for joining the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

rebate queen
08-26-2011, 09:44 AM
Welcome to the Bil-Jac Super Premium Dog Food BzzCampaign

Thanks for joining the Bil-Jac Super Premium Dog Food BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

rebate queen
09-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Wow!!! I got 3 bzzkits in the mail today!!

Hill??™s?® Science Diet?® Senior 11+ Age Defying?„? Cat Food BzzCampaign

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step BzzCampaign

Bil-Jac Super Premium Dog Food BzzCampaign

rebate queen
09-23-2011, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the Burt??™s Bees?® Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin BzzCampaign

Thanks for joining the Burt??™s Bees?® Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

Minister's Wife
09-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Way to go Dawn!! That's neat that you got so many. Have fun with them.

I'm trying but I keep not getting them. Very frustrating since i am at the highest level they have you can go to now. In fact I have several honeycombs over the highest level and the thing that tells you what your next level is has a question mark. But I have tried for both daily bzz things this week, so I am hopeful!!

rebate queen
09-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Way to go Dawn!! That's neat that you got so many. Have fun with them.

I'm trying but I keep not getting them. Very frustrating since i am at the highest level they have you can go to now. In fact I have several honeycombs over the highest level and the thing that tells you what your next level is has a question mark. But I have tried for both daily bzz things this week, so I am hopeful!!

Thanks Lois! I can't believe it, but I got another one today!!

Good luck with the daily bzz--I'm not creative enough to get picked for that!!

rebate queen
09-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the Green Mountain Coffee?® Fair Trade BzzCampaign

Thanks for joining the Green Mountain Coffee?® Fair Trade BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

Minister's Wife
09-27-2011, 11:39 PM
I contacted them about it. I keep getting offers )when I get them) for computer on-line education or business stuff. or for shopping sites. I KNOW I never answered any kind of survey that would indicate I am interested in those things. Sigh!! But they keep sending them when they do and they keep telling me there will be lots I will love coming up. Ummm when, 2014????
I told the girl I talked to, Kelly something, that I am not trying to complain, but it's not fun anymore. I'm loosing interest in taking part or asking others to take part.
So I guess I just need to exercise some good ol' patience! Got any I can borrow? LOL!!!!

What new one did you get? Oh and congrats!!!

rebate queen
09-28-2011, 07:41 AM
I would be totally frustrated too lois!! I hope it gets better!

The new one is for Green Mountain Fair Trade Coffee!

Minister's Wife
09-28-2011, 08:21 AM
I so wanted to be in that. I think you know how much I love coffee!! Well have a cup for me and enjoy.

Hey if you can I posted a few things on the Bzz homepage to get their attention for this Star Wars campaign. Can you check them out. There are 5, yes 5 posts on their post about the Daily Bzz stuff and then of course I shared the link twice on my wall and twice in Twitter. I am determined to give it the ol' college try, as they say, for this one!!! Anyway, let me know what you think!!

Just added another one about my blog post: http://theministerswifestamps.blogspot.com/

You think 6 posts, 2 share the links, 3 tweets, and one blog post will get their attention? LOL!!

Minister's Wife
10-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Wanted you all to be the first to know. look at the e-mail I just got:

Nice work! Your Daily Bzz tweet earned you a spot in the upcoming Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) on Blu-ray BzzCampaign, launching within the next two weeks.

Once it’s ready to go, we’ll send you an invite so you can join the campaign. After you join, we’ll send you the product. Simple, huh?

In the meantime, visit BzzAgent.com to see which D aily Bzz programs are up next.

Talk to you soon,

WHOO HOO!!!! Finally paid off with all those tweets and my blog and everything else. Yay!!!

Minister's Wife
10-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Not sure why bu it posted twice so this is just a delete of the duplicate post!

rebate queen
10-13-2011, 11:18 AM
Wanted you all to be the first to know. look at the e-mail I just got:

WHOO HOO!!!! Finally paid off with all those tweets and my blog and everything else. Yay!!!

Congrats Lois! What did you do to get chosen?

Minister's Wife
10-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Congrats Lois! What did you do to get chosen?

Well I found 4 very funny videos on You Tube and linked them all together in a goofy story about it being an auspicious day with the release of the blueray. They were all super funny and the story I made up was just plain silly. But I posted each video by itself so I had those 4 posts. I also shared the link about the whole thing on Facebook several times, I tweeted way more times than I would care to admit and I even posted on my blog about it. So all combined I did a bunch!! But I did do most of it all in one day. Couple of tweets came a couple of days later. But most was during the time span they set for entering. A lot of work for $90 of blueray, but I was home all day that day and had pretty much all mu stuff done around here and could take the time. Otherwise I might not have spent nearly as much time on it, like the other 3 daily bzz things I tried for.

Ryan's Mom
10-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Check your email for an invite, new campaign starting!

It's official: you are now in the Kroger's The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies BzzCampaign and we couldn't be happier to have you aboard!

Minister's Wife
11-07-2011, 01:59 AM
I think I will faint!!! I can't believe I got the offer yet alone got in!! I guess patience truly is a virtue. LOL!!!

Welcome to the Kroger’s The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies BzzCampaign

Thanks for joining the Kroger’s The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

rebate queen
11-07-2011, 03:46 AM
Congrats to both of you!! :)

Minister's Wife
11-11-2011, 04:41 AM
Whoo Hoo!! Wow I finally got another one.

Welcome to the Hill's?® Science Diet?® Ideal Balance™ Dog Food BzzCampaign

Thanks for joining the Hill's?® Science Diet?® Ideal Balance™ Dog Food BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

rebate queen
11-11-2011, 06:56 AM
Whoo Hoo!! Wow I finally got another one.

YAY Lois!! :)

Minister's Wife
11-13-2011, 02:07 PM
I felt like having a party when I got it. Now I just have to wait for the Star Wars stuff. Seems like forever and every week they keep sending a message it will come the next week. One lady said she's been waiting since September for one of the campaigns she got in to.

Minister's Wife
11-17-2011, 03:11 PM
WHOO HOOO!!!!!! Just got this message:

Thanks for joining the Star Wars: The Complete Saga BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

Star Wars party at my house!!! Yay!!!!!

Minister's Wife
11-17-2011, 03:25 PM
Time for a major party!!! I am finally reaping all the hours of doing those BzzScapes!! Just got an early invite to a campaign. Here's what I just joined.

Welcome to the Campaign

It's official: you are now in the Meijer Gallery Wrapped Canvas Print BzzCampaign and we couldn't be happier to have you aboard! So, what should you do next?
You have successfully used your Early Invite upgrade to join the Campaign for Meijer Gallery Wrapped Canvas Print — keep up the good work and we’ll keep delivering the perks!

I'll be getting a 11x14 canvas print of my choice. Yay!!!

rebate queen
11-17-2011, 04:46 PM
WHOO HOOO!!!!!! Just got this message:

Star Wars party at my house!!! Yay!!!!!

Time for a major party!!! I am finally reaping all the hours of doing those BzzScapes!! Just got an early invite to a campaign. Here's what I just joined.

I'll be getting a 11x14 canvas print of my choice. Yay!!!

YAY!! Have fun with them! :)

Minister's Wife
12-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Here's my review of the Meijers canvas print campaign if you are interested!
http://theministerswifestampsandsaves.blogspot.com/2011/12/thanks-to-meijers-piece-of-my-garden-is.html

Katlers
01-28-2012, 06:32 PM
I have been a BzzAgent since 2005, and I absolutely love it! I have gotten all kinds of neat stuff during the years. Can't wait for my next campaign to start.

That's a really pretty canvas. I wished mine turned out that clear. I had a bad experience when I got mine done. =[

Minister's Wife
01-30-2012, 02:14 AM
Finally, finally, finally, finally!!!!!!! I finally got my Star Wars Bluray set. YAY!!!! I was beginning to think it would never come. Now to find 5 bazillion hours to watch it all! LOL!!

Katlers
01-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Congrats on the Star Wars set. I really wanted that campaign.

Haha! Yeah, good old George needs to stop adding footage and make more movies.

rebate queen
03-08-2012, 08:13 AM

Thanks for joining the Hill's?® Science Diet?® Ideal Balance?„? cat and dog food BzzCampaign!

Remember, to try the product as part of this campaign, you need to redeem your FREE coupon code at petfooddirect.com ??” you will not receive a physical coupon or sample bag in your BzzKit.

Here??™s how to get your FREE bag of perfectly balanced pet food:

Find your coupon code on the Hill??™s?® Campaign Homepage
Visit petfooddirect.com to redeem your coupon code
Order your FREE bag ??” you can choose ONE of the following varieties:

3.5lb bag of Hill??™s?® Science Diet?® Ideal Balance?„? Cat food
2lb bag of Hill??™s?® Science Diet?® Ideal Balance?„? Grain Free Cat food
3.5lb bag of Hill??™s?® Science Diet?® Ideal Balance?„? Grain Free Dog food

A few other notes
Speaking of free stuff, don??™t forget to always let people know you??™re a BzzAgent, and that you received a way to experience the product. Don??™t exaggerate claims or results, either ??” leave the hype to Oprah.

Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days. Your BzzCampaign Contact is BzzAgent Jono. As always, don't hesitate to contact him with anything.

Minister's Wife
03-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Glad you got in! Have fun with it!!

rebate queen
03-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Glad you got in! Have fun with it!!

Thanks--my bag of dog food arrived by UPS today! :)

rebate queen
05-04-2012, 07:45 AM
Welcome to the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her BzzCampaign

Thanks for joining the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

Also, before we let you go we want to remind you that when spreading Bzz, you should always disclose your BzzAgent status and let people know you received products as a part of a BzzCampaign and never exaggerate product claims or results. Take a sec to see what we’re talking about: bzzagent.com/member/Training.do?page=Disclosure.

Ladysteeler
05-04-2012, 05:52 PM
I got this one too. i wonder if the coupons to give friends will be free or just an amount off.

rebate queen
06-13-2012, 11:06 AM

Thanks for joining the Brew Over Ice BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

Also, before we let you go we want to remind you that when spreading Bzz, you should always disclose your BzzAgent status and let people know you received products as a part of a BzzCampaign and never exaggerate product claims or results. Take a sec to see what we’re talking about: bzzagent.com/member/Training.do?page=Disclosure.

Minister's Wife
06-13-2012, 11:33 AM
Hey looky what I got too!! We can compare notes.

WELCOME TO THE BREW OVER ICE BZZCAMPAIGN

GREETINGS BZZAGENT MinistersWife,

Thanks for joining the Brew Over Ice BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

rebate queen
06-13-2012, 12:01 PM
Cool!! I'm sure it will be yummy!! :)

gaylasue
06-13-2012, 12:17 PM
I just joined so maybe I can will start getting this fun stuff!

rebate queen
06-13-2012, 01:39 PM
I just joined so maybe I can will start getting this fun stuff!

Just be sure to check your account regularly for surveys and keep an eye out for invites by email. Some of the campaigns fill up fast, so the quicker you respond, the better.

rebate queen
07-26-2012, 03:33 PM
CONGRATS, YOU’RE IN!

COVERGIRL & Olay Campaign

Whether you’re new to BzzCampaigns or a seasoned pro, a quick run-down of how they work is always a great way to kick one off:

Step 1: Experience the product or service first
To create the most meaningful and authentic Bzz possible, always try the product before getting the word out. You can’t share an opinion if you haven’t formed one, you know? Get excited — if a BzzKit is part of this campaign, expect it within 21 days.

Step 2: Complete campaign activities to share your opinion
On Facebook. Via Twitter. At work. On your blog. In a box. With a fox. There’s no limit to the ways you can share your product experiences and reviews. Just remember to spread and report Bzz via the Campaign Homepage to get credit for your participation.

Step 3: Repeat!
Complete campaign activities to increase your BzzScore. Increase your BzzScore to get more campaigns. We reward our most active and influential BzzAgents with the best campaigns, and more of them. It’s that simple!

Visit the COVERGIRL & Olay Campaign Homepage now.

rebate queen
07-26-2012, 03:35 PM
CONGRATS, YOU’RE IN!

Luster Premium White Campaign

Whether you’re new to BzzCampaigns or a seasoned pro, a quick run-down of how they work is always a great way to kick one off:

Step 1: Experience the product or service first
To create the most meaningful and authentic Bzz possible, always try the product before getting the word out. You can’t share an opinion if you haven’t formed one, you know? Get excited — if a BzzKit is part of this campaign, expect it within 21 days.

Step 2: Complete campaign activities to share your opinion
On Facebook. Via Twitter. At work. On your blog. In a box. With a fox. There’s no limit to the ways you can share your product experiences and reviews. Just remember to spread and report Bzz via the Campaign Homepage to get credit for your participation.

Step 3: Repeat!
Complete campaign activities to increase your BzzScore. Increase your BzzScore to get more campaigns. We reward our most active and influential BzzAgents with the best campaigns, and more of them. It’s that simple!

Visit the Luster Premium White Campaign Homepage now.

Ladysteeler
07-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Awesome. I like them. They have some nice campaigns.

Minister's Wife
08-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Yay Dawn!! I got into the Cover Girl and Olay one too. But that is awesome you got two at the same time!! I agree Ladysteeler, they have some really nice campaigns! I love how they send lots to share with others.

Minister's Wife
08-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Just got into the Glade Expressions campaign. Haven't seen all that comes in the kit, but I am looking forward to it.

Heard a little rumor that there will be tons of new campaigns coming out very soon, so if you are not up to date on your surveys and info now would be a good time to do it. Keeping up to date is a good way to improve your chances of getting a campaign!!

Minister's Wife
10-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Whoo Hoo!!! I just got in the Green Mountain Coffee campaign!! I LOVE coffee!!! This one should be a really good one. Everyone check your emails. This is supposed to be a big campaign with lots participating!!

Minister's Wife
10-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Got in the Burt's Bees program and got my stuff today!! Love it!! 3 full size products and 10 samples with $3 coupons attached to them!!

Oh and the Green Mountain Coffee stuff came last week and YUM!!!

They have tons of campaigns starting and coming up, all part of the push towards Christmas, so be watching your emails or check the site often!!

rebate queen
11-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Welcome to the Coricidin(R) HBP BzzCampaign

rebate queen
11-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the Green Mountain Coffee(R) Wellness Collection BzzCampaign

Minister's Wife
11-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Congrats Dawn!! Don't you love it when you get more than one to do? Have fun!!

rebate queen
11-06-2012, 11:00 PM
Congrats Dawn!! Don't you love it when you get more than one to do? Have fun!!

Yes, I do!! Thanks! :)

Minister's Wife
11-22-2012, 10:42 AM
Just got in to the COVERGIRL BLASTFLIPSTICK campaign. Love trying new makeup. I keep thinking it will finally make me gorgeous!! LOL!!! Actually it is fun though!

sparrow
01-17-2019, 03:30 PM
SeroVital Advanced Anti-Aging Supplement
https://bzzagent.mavrck.co/community/

Login to see if you have the offer available.
If you haven't already, you can register here:
https://www.bzzagent.com/