PDA

View Full Version : Free Anna Pereira 'Angel Kissed Soap' Sample

Ryan's Mom
04-30-2010, 04:59 PM
NEW! Try My New Luxury Home Made Soap FREE!
'Angel Kissed Soap' 100% Natural Artisan Soap
Made with Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Avocado Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Beeswax, Aloe Juice & Fragrance

NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS
98% All Natural (2% Fragrance) 100% Hand Made
FREE SAMPLE! Email me through my contact page and I'll send you a free sample! One free sample per address please. Limited time only!

http://www.annapereira.com/

we3kings
04-30-2010, 06:04 PM
Due to OVER 1000 requests for samples this week I will be sending free samples to people who place an order or on the next FREE SAMPLE DAY
NEXT FREE SAMPLE DAY 5/13/2010! Email me through my contact page on May 13th (not before) and I'll send you a free sample! One free sample per address please. Limited time only! Due to a home based operation, and to be fair to alI of the requests I must fill, I simply cannot fill any more free sample requests as of 9pm EST 4/30/2010. If you do request a sample without an order your request will not be fulfilled and the request deleted unless sent on 5/13 9am to 9pm EST. I will be happy to fill an order and include samples for you with a purchase.

Minister's Wife
05-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Thank you for your free sample request. Due to an overwhelming request for free samples I am selecting at random 200 people to receive 3 free samples of 'one time use' size samples. These are little slices that you can use for 1 hand wash. Nice to take with you in your purse or pocket :)

It was brought to my attention late Friday evening, my web site was posted all over the Internet for free bees. I am only one person making my items by hand and although I would love to, I simply am not able to fulfill the thousands of 'free sample requests' I have received. I do give lots of free samples with purchase so you can try various kinds! Sorry to say, my offer has been abused by the sites who posted my offer.

If you would like to make a purchase I would appreciate your business. If you place an order by Monday morning 11 am EST you will receive the introductory pricing and if you place and order after that time, prices go to $6 per full size bar.

Thank you very much for your interest and I hope you stop in to make a purchase soon. My Angel Kissed soaps are pure luxury! www.AnnaPereira.com