PDA

View Full Version : Poss Conair Fabric Steamer-Viewpoints

jammom
05-13-2010, 03:44 PM
http://www.viewpoints.com/sampling/optin/Conair-Sampling-Program?utm_source=sampling&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sampling_conair_email05122010

nikki215
05-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Looks as though that this is only a chance at one....not that's it's not worth a shot because I would give it a go...just don't hold your breath! :chees: Anyway, here's the entire info on this one:

You may be eligible to receive a Conair?® Fabric Steamer. All we ask is that you post an honest review on Viewpoints after you've had a chance to use it.

Delivering 1-1/2 hours' worth of steam, this compact fabric steamer features 1200 watts of power, an easy-to-handle cool-touch nozzle and hose, plus a 3-piece collapsible pole for hanging garments. Large rear wheels make it easy to maneuver and the small size is a dream to store. The Conair?® Fabric Steamer retails for $60 but you can get one for free today if you qualify.

Apply for the free product now!

Supply is limited so act fast! It's first come, first served!

We will notify you directly if you were fast enough. If you don't hear from us within a week, that means the products were gone. But, we won't forget about you! We'll email you about the next sample.

jammom
05-13-2010, 04:17 PM
That's why I said POSS in OP-that's how Viewpoints is-you get prod & review-sometimes they offer totally free stuff
I don't hold my breath-if it comes,it comes

nikki215
05-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Pardon me!!! I had no idea that "POSS" meant possible....that's a new one to me! MY BAD!

jammom
05-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Sorry-Hope that wasn't snippy-didn't mean it to be-I just wanted to post this as soon as I got it so we could poss get it !

Ryan's Mom
05-13-2010, 06:32 PM
That was in my email too. Gave it a shot. I've been thinking about getting a fabric steamer anyway,,,,usually every time I wash & iron any curtains!

Minister's Wife
05-13-2010, 07:05 PM
I got that e-mail too and am really hoping on this one. Wish it wasn't so limited though.

jammom
05-26-2010, 12:09 PM
Rec'd an email I wasn't chosen :cry:

we3kings
05-26-2010, 08:37 PM
Rec'd an email I wasn't chosen :cry:

....Ditto. :|

Minister's Wife
05-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Congratulations! You were chosen to receive a Conair?® Fabric Steamer from Viewpoints.com.

Dear MinistersWife,

We will notify you by email once the product has been shipped. We expect delivery in the next few weeks. There's nothing that you need to do in the meantime. We look forward to reading what you think about the Conair?® Fabric Steamer once you try it out!

Cheers to freebies!
Meredith

It's amazing!!! I feel so honored to be chosen. Whoo Hooo!!!!! I just read the e-mail and I am shaking!! Almost woke up the whole house. Figures they would all go to bed early!!

YAAAAYYYYYY!!

(by the way, if you haven't noticed, I'm excited!!)

rebate queen
05-26-2010, 09:55 PM
it's amazing!!! I feel so honored to be chosen. Whoo hooo!!!!! I just read the e-mail and i am shaking!! Almost woke up the whole house. Figures they would all go to bed early!!

Yaaaayyyyyy!!

(by the way, if you haven't noticed, i'm excited!!)

yay!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

Minister's Wife
05-26-2010, 10:16 PM
Thank you very much!! I can hardly wait for it to get here. Should be fun to use.

jammom
05-26-2010, 11:18 PM
Cool beans Lois !!! So glad you got it-I'm jealous !
You'll have to tell us how it is-Congrats again !!!

we3kings
05-27-2010, 07:02 AM
It's amazing!!! I feel so honored to be chosen. Whoo Hooo!!!!! I just read the e-mail and I am shaking!! Almost woke up the whole house. Figures they would all go to bed early!!

YAAAAYYYYYY!!

(by the way, if you haven't noticed, I'm excited!!)

Awesome, congrats! :drinks:

rebate queen
05-27-2010, 06:40 PM
Dolores, this is what Lois got!! It's a biggie!!

Minister's Wife
06-10-2010, 09:40 PM
This machine is really nice!! So far I love it. Gonna try it using it different ways. I'm thinking if I hook a sock or cloth over it I could use it on the walls. Spose it won't hurt to try, it's just steam.

Ryan's Mom
06-10-2010, 09:50 PM
It's kind of funny, I've been looking around for a fabric steamer. I'm kind of on ironing nut, I even iron my sheets! I've looked a lot of them but just can't make up my mind. Let us know how you like it and how well it works. Maybe this is the one for me!