PDA

View Full Version : Free Shirley J Universal Sauce Sample

Ryan's Mom
05-15-2010, 07:37 PM
Shirley J Universal Sauce

Shirley J Universal Sauce is a just-add-water substitute for a cream sauce. It's perfect for Alfredo sauce, gravies, creamy soups, enchiladas... anything really! Forget running to the store for butter, milk or heavy cream---You’ve got Shirley J! And.. it’s ?? the calories compared to a from-scratch cream sauce!

Use coupon code SJUSS

:link: (http://www.shirleyj.com/universal-sauce-singles-free-sample.html)

we3kings
05-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Thank you, I got an e-mail confirmation for this.

Minister's Wife
05-15-2010, 11:18 PM
Okay what is the coupon code you need?? I am not finding it.

Ryan's Mom
05-16-2010, 12:23 AM
Oh Lord, I am so not here! lol! Coupon code is SJUSS. Edited original post to reflect code. Thanks Lois.

Minister's Wife
05-16-2010, 12:33 AM
Thank you!! I knew it had to be somewhere.

rebate queen
05-16-2010, 05:41 AM
Thanks Dolores!;)

Success!

Thank you for your order. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.

Thank you for trying the New ShirleyJ.com.

Your order receipt will be emailed seperately.

Be sure to tell your friends about the new ShirleyJ.com
Shirley J Products LLC

15 East 400 South
Orem, UT
US

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=134745442&ARID=402761&D=0

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=134745442&D=0

jammom
05-16-2010, 07:39 AM
For the 1st 1,000-think it's done now-

rebate queen
05-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Good Morning,

Thank you for your interest in Shirley J Universal Sauce. Due to overwhelming demand we are now on backorder for our 2-oz. Universal Sauce sample packets. We are in the process of producing more product and will ship you your free order in the next few weeks. We apologize for the delay.

In the meantime feel free to learn more about Shirley J by browsing our Web site, blog and Facebook page.

Don't miss the newest video on the Shirley J YouTube Channel. You'll learn to make three quick, easy and delicious meals using the FREE Universal Sauce Singles packet you'll receive soon. Each recipe demonstrated is featured on the back of our Singles packets.

To order Shirley J products visit shirleyj.com, call (801) 225-5073 or visit our storefront in Orem, Utah.

Happy Cooking!

Shirley J

Minister's Wife
05-17-2010, 07:39 PM
I got the same e-mail. But i am willing to wait. I asked a few friends about it and several use it already. Said it is very good.

joelmandre
05-26-2010, 11:28 AM
Received an email that the sample was sent today. So others who signed up may be getting the same soon.

rebate queen
05-26-2010, 11:32 AM
...me too:D

Good Morning,

Thank you for ordering a FREE sample of Shirley J Universal Sauce. Your 2 oz. sample has now shipped and should arrive in 3-5 business days.

We are so excited for you to try our best-selling product, Shirley J Universal Sauce. In order to make the most out of your free sample try the following:

1) Watch this new Shirley J YouTube video. You'll learn to make three quick, easy and delicious meals using the FREE Universal Sauce Singles packet. Each recipe demonstrated is featured on the back of our Singles packets.

2) Download our 50 Favorite Recipes

3) Become a fan of Shirley J on Facebook, subscribe to our blog and follow us on Twitter. We frequently add new recipes, give cooking tips and offer special promotions!

To order Shirley J products visit shirleyj.com, call (801) 225-5073 or visit our storefront in Orem, Utah.

Happy Cooking!

Shirley J

Minister's Wife
05-26-2010, 09:37 PM
I just got the same e-mail. Good deal, can't wait to try.