PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else on here use Meijer Meal Box???

Minister's Wife
05-30-2010, 02:32 PM
We have Meijer stores in our area and I love using the meal box thing to print off store coupons and stack them with manufacturer coupons. Well for the last 3-4 days the site won't let me log in. The main Meijer site is fine, but Meal Box says my password is wrong. I have contacted the company 5 times and have yet had this straightened out. I am beyond frustrated!!! Two times I called and they hung up on me!!! I have had my password changed 5 times and nothing helps. I even signed up with my husbands name and a different e-mail. Still nothing. UGH!!!

Just wondered if anyone else is having trouble.

jammom
05-30-2010, 02:50 PM
YES-I am COMPLETELY frustrated w/ Meijer-
Done the same things as you & can't log in or nothing !(Called Cust Serv once & basically got runaround) POed I can't enter their sweeps-only the IWs when you have to reg.
We have a Meijer about 25 mins away & I love it-1st time there was about a yr ago when I won $100 GC (IWG) & made it worth trip.Now I go there like 1/month-it's like Sams Club to me.(My fam LOVES their big bags of Buffalo Chicken wings-the breaded kind)I always find great deals there.
Maybe I'll bug them Tues-

Minister's Wife
05-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Well ours is only 5 miles from here and it has become our main store. With the MealBox coupons and MFG coupons i make a killing each week. Two weeks ago I bought over $300 of groceries and spent $87!! This last week I bought over $200 for $97. Both weeks I even bought lots of meat and produce, so it isn't just "stuff". It makes a big difference for us!!

I got really bummed when they hung up on me. First time I'll give them, glitches happen, but the second time, NO WAY!! That has to be on purpose.

You better believe I am contacting them again on Tuesday!!

jammom
05-30-2010, 03:26 PM
Wish ours was closer-I've seen some of the deals you've got (WTG !) & every time I go there,I do the same.
Hubby likes to go shopping w/ me cause he gets AMAZED at how well I do everywhere & we eat real well. (You can imagine how much food w/ hubby & 3 teen boys-& their friends.) Plus I love to cook-& I'm lucky I have a great metabolism.
I've even got great deals in clothes,housewares,etc...Clearance Queen !

Minister's Wife
05-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Yep their clearance sales are very good. I also like that they have a wide variety of selections. Not as limited as WalMart. So well worth the trip.

Your house sounds like ours. Only we have two boys and all their friends, plus people from the church stopping by all the time. Love the deals I get to help feed them all!!

Sheesh we should work for hem with all this praise.

I just want my Meal Box back!!!

Ryan's Mom
08-27-2010, 12:21 PM
Don't know how I missed this thread! Just now found it while searching for something else. Thought I'd bump it for those unfamiliar with Meal Box. I LOVE Meijer Meal Box. Last year they ran a coupon for $5 off any dry Purina Pet food from July until December! I not only got all my cat food for free (with Purina coupons) or a buck or so and saved a lot on my dog food. Feeding three cats & two large (80 & 110lb) dogs got real expensive. I stocked up so much Purina, especially the cat food which I stored unopened in plastic bins in the garage, that I didn't buy dog food for a couple of months and cat food until last month! There is no limit to the number of their coupons you can print although most say only one per purchase. I not only bought pet food every time I was in there, but stopped in whenever I went by. I would also buy pet food, take it out to the car and go in and buy another! I am Sooo cheap!

rebate queen
08-27-2010, 12:45 PM
I wish I had a Meijer!!

bbbeb
08-27-2010, 05:52 PM
The nearest Meijer is about 30 minutes away. They have the best produce in that city, both in selection and in quality. They aren't kidding when they show the size comparison about how much bigger some of their produce is, either. Some of the apples they put on sale last fall were so big, that one weighed 18 ounces!!! :hi:

Ryan's Mom
09-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Bump......!