PDA

View Full Version : Hello !!!

jammom
05-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Good evening ladies-how's everyone tonite? (3D & Lois)
I,like Dolores am stuffed w/ soo much good food-damn I'm a good cook!
Nice mellow day

rebate queen
05-30-2010, 09:13 PM
I didn't do anything today but grocery shop, clean house(only a little), and be on the computer.

We had gorgeous weather but I just wasn't into it:rolleyes:

Ryan's Mom
05-30-2010, 09:34 PM
I went to my youngest daughter's for a cookout. It was YUM! I think this is the first year that we haven't held it at my house and, quite frankly, I'm glad! Someone else got to do the cooking ansd preparation and all I had to do was eat! lol! And did I eat! Ate too much and came home and took a nap, just like a puppy with a stuffed tummy!

Minister's Wife
05-30-2010, 09:34 PM
I am trying to get over this nasty cold. I have felt miserable all weekend. Ugh!! So sitting here just feeling cruddy and drugged up on medicine. So wanted to have a cookout, but I haven't even been able to drag myself around to anywhere except here and the couch all weekend. No cooking for me.

Minister's Wife
05-30-2010, 09:36 PM
I went to my youngest daughter's for a cookout. It was YUM! I think this is the first year that we haven't held it at my house and, quite frankly, I'm glad! Someone else got to do the cooking ansd preparation and all I had to do was eat! lol! And did I eat! Ate too much and came home and took a nap, just like a puppy with a stuffed tummy!

That sounds fun!! My hubby cooked and made a pork roast in the crock pot. Turned out nice, what little I could eat. But not the same as a barbecue. Something about charbroiled "anything" that just is sooo good!!

rebate queen
05-30-2010, 09:36 PM
I am trying to get over this nasty cold. I have felt miserable all weekend. Ugh!! So sitting here just feeling cruddy and drugged up on medicine. So wanted to have a cookout, but I haven't even been able to drag myself around to anywhere except here and the couch all weekend. No cooking for me.

Hope you start feeling better soon!! :)

Ryan's Mom
05-30-2010, 09:40 PM
Hope you feel better soon Lois. It seems that a spring cold always feels worse than a winter one.I never have to do the grilling part of cookouts. I've convinced my husband that I just can't grasp the intricacies of a grill so he does it all ! LOL! Now if I could only get him to think I'm completely lost in the kitchen!

Minister's Wife
05-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Me too. Summer colds are no fun. My poor family. I keep hollering at them that the house is too cold. Then they roast and then I start to roast. So on goes the air conditioner again and then I'm too cold....It's a vicious cycle. Poor guys!!!

jammom
05-31-2010, 08:48 AM
Sorry you're not up to snuff Lois-I've had the WORST winter in a long time-the flu had me(even w/ a flu shot) for 10 days-2 days I don't even remember,& I seemed to catch all colds that I was around.
Was at least happy to see my allergies kick in,cause at least I can treat them w/ Zyrtec.(Got off my cancer med & could finally take something for my allergies)