PDA

View Full Version : Lunchables Mixed-Up Gamers Instant Win Game - Ends November 30, 2019

SadMan
09-02-2019, 03:21 AM
591 WINNERS! Enter for your chance to win a Free Nintendo Switch system when you play the Lunchables Mixed-Up Gamers Instant Win Game. Grab your codes and play daily!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://www.lunchablessweepstakes.com/

With Purchase Code: During the Promotion Period, purchase a specially-marked package of Lunchables (see list of eligible products in the Rules)

Online Free Code: From November 14 to November 30: , visit lunchablessweepstakes.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the free Code request form. You will automatically receive a Code via an automated email, which should be received no later than one business day.

If you do not win a prize, you may receive 100 My Nintendo Platinum Points. Limit: Up to one Offer per valid email address/person during the Promotion Period. Points available while supplies last. My Nintendo Platinum Points can be redeemed at mynintendo.com. A free Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo Platinum Points.

Instant Win Prizes (591):

(91): Nintendo Switch system and download codes for the digital version of twelve games as chosen by Sponsor. ARV: $1,020
(500): Nintendo Switch system and winner’s choice of two games from a list provided by Sponsor. ARV: $420
Official Rules: US, 6+. September 1 – November 30, 2019. One entry per person per day. Limit: One Instant Win Game prize per person.