Close


Page 51 of 232 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 2315
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: Contests/Sweepstakes I Have Won!

  1. #501
    Ladysteeler's Avatar
    Apprentice

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    392
    Репутация:
    14

    Default

    Just won $50.00 visa gift card in the Emerald Underdog Bracket Game.

  2. #502
    rebate queen's Avatar
    The Holy Master

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    coastal North Carolina
    Posts
    32,007
    Репутация:
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    Just won $50.00 visa gift card in the Emerald Underdog Bracket Game.
    WOW! Congrats!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??s life. [Anonymous]

  3. #503
    swede's Avatar
    Novice

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    237
    Репутация:
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    Just won $50.00 visa gift card in the Emerald Underdog Bracket Game.
    Awesome! Love the visa cards

  4. #504
    jammom's Avatar
    Mega-Super Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    West Jordan,UT
    Posts
    118,914
    Репутация:
    2879

    Default

    Awesome-Congrats !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

  5. #505
    AlanCraker's Avatar
    Learner

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13
    Репутация:
    14

    Default

    Holy Moly, Jammom knows what she is doing. I am going to have to check out these contests.
    Get a promo code for a discount or free shipping for any online retailer. Just search the store name at: ApplySavings.com :rolleyes:

  6. #506
    jammom's Avatar
    Mega-Super Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    West Jordan,UT
    Posts
    118,914
    Репутация:
    2879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanCraker View Post
    Holy Moly, Jammom knows what she is doing. I am going to have to check out these contests.
    Sweeps are fun & addicting !!! We all seem to do pretty good w/ them here-keep at it & you'll be posting wins too ! Good Luck !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

  7. #507
    rebate queen's Avatar
    The Holy Master

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    coastal North Carolina
    Posts
    32,007
    Репутация:
    563

    Default

    I finally broke my losing streak!! It's just a DeMet's Turtle Bar, but at least I finally won something!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??s life. [Anonymous]

  8. #508
    Minister's Wife's Avatar
    Teacher

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    La Porte, IN
    Posts
    3,427
    Репутация:
    159

    Default

    Yay!!! Way to go Dawn.

  9. #509
    Minister's Wife's Avatar
    Teacher

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    La Porte, IN
    Posts
    3,427
    Репутация:
    159

    Default

    I see we have had some nice wins! Congrats ladies!!!

    Dawn I feel your pain. I know I have won a lot of IWG, but even so I get tired of seeing that SORRY! Seems like for all the time we all spend at it there should be more goodies for us all. I haven't won a single daily, weekly, monthly or one time. Just IWG's.

    My husband complains a little about time on the computer. With all the sweeps, things like Swagbucks, and survey type sites I can be on here a lot. So I know how you feel. Hopefully your slump is done and over with for a long time!!

    Here's to us all winning a major bigee this year!

  10. #510
    rebate queen's Avatar
    The Holy Master

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    coastal North Carolina
    Posts
    32,007
    Репутация:
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    I see we have had some nice wins! Congrats ladies!!!

    Dawn I feel your pain. I know I have won a lot of IWG, but even so I get tired of seeing that SORRY! Seems like for all the time we all spend at it there should be more goodies for us all. I haven't won a single daily, weekly, monthly or one time. Just IWG's.

    My husband complains a little about time on the computer. With all the sweeps, things like Swagbucks, and survey type sites I can be on here a lot. So I know how you feel. Hopefully your slump is done and over with for a long time!!

    Here's to us all winning a major bigee this year!
    Thanks Lois! Glad to have you back!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??s life. [Anonymous]

Similar Threads

  1. How to Win Sweepstakes and Contests
    By SadMan in forum Contests & Sweepstakes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 10:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •