Close

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: SheSpeaks

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Calling All Coffee Drinkers: Flavorful New SheSpeaks Program

Do you wonder why coffeehouses have such good coffee flavors? Well, this Holiday Season we're giving you the "secret ingredient" of great coffeehouses, Torani Flavored Syrups. This is a great way to sweeten up your next meeting, create the perfect ending to a dinner party or simply treat yourself to great coffeehouse flavor in your own home.

By enrolling in this program, you'll receive an amazing program kit with two 750ml bottles of Torani Syrup...plus a recipe booklet, a special offer code to receive a discount on Torani.com, and 5 FREE coupons for yourself or to give to friends. If you love coffee, flavored drinks, and product reviews, this program is for you!
    Darn!!! I didn't get this email and I would LOVE to do this one!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Teacher

Status

Calling All Coffee Drinkers: Flavorful New SheSpeaks Program

Do you wonder why coffeehouses have such good coffee flavors? Well, this Holiday Season we're giving you the "secret ingredient" of great coffeehouses, Torani Flavored Syrups. This is a great way to sweeten up your next meeting, create the perfect ending to a dinner party or simply treat yourself to great coffeehouse flavor in your own home.

By enrolling in this program, you'll receive an amazing program kit with two 750ml bottles of Torani Syrup...plus a recipe booklet, a special offer code to receive a discount on Torani.com, and 5 FREE coupons for yourself or to give to friends. If you love coffee, flavored drinks, and product reviews, this program is for you!
    Neat. Glad to see someone else got it too!! I'm looking forward to it.

Sorry you didn't get in Dawn!!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

I've been slackin w/ SheSpeaks lately so I'm surprised I got it
    This is the same syrup that is coming w/ my Milk sweeps win
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

I've been slackin w/ SheSpeaks lately so I'm surprised I got it
    This is the same syrup that is coming w/ my Milk sweeps win
    I did get in!!!!

Bravo and thanks for agreeing to participate in this program. You'll receive your program kit the first week of November and the program will conclude on Thanksgiving. Look out for more details via email from SheSpeaks!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Apprentice

Status

I got the invite today. I don't have a blog but I answered all the questions and got email that I would receive. Once they read my answers they may change their mine.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    I got the invite today. I don't have a blog but I answered all the questions and got email that I would receive. Once they read my answers they may change their mine.
    Hopefully you'll still get it!! Fingers crossed!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Allright-more PTs for the group !!!
    I heard this syrup is good for iced drinks...just what I need more reason to be addicted to coffee
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Teacher

Status

It's very good for iced drinks. We used to use it at the coffee shop I was a chef for, and it is awesome. It's also good to flavor food while you cook, like in baking or oatmeal, anything you want to flavor. They have TONS of recipes and it is really easy to use. I used to use it making my specialty, cheesecake!! Oh man I can't even begin to tell you how good some of that was! I'm drooling just thinking about it!!!!!!!

Teacher

Status

Oh and glad to see others who have gotten in too. I think you'll all like the stuff!!

Teacher

Status

Got my Torani Syrup today. Yay!!

Also got this e-mail:
    Dear Lois,

We're excited to welcome you back for the opportunity to be a part of the Philips Wake-up Light Better Mornings Program. Along with eating right, exercising, and sleeping well, light plays an important role in living your best life. The Philips Wake-up Light wakes you up in a natural way, simulating the sunrise to help you greet the morning with an improved mood and energy level. You're invited to enroll and secure your spot in the Philips Wake-up Light program and enjoy better mornings this Holiday season.

As a member of this program, you will receive:
    A Philips Wake-up Light (retail value $99)
    $10 Discount for Philips Wake-up Light model HF3471 and HF3321 - just in time for the holidays!
    I hit that Enroll button really quick and already got the confirmation I am in. Hope others got the offer too. I'm looking forward to this on. I am so not a morning person and really struggle getting up in the AM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast