Close

Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Mega-Super Moderator

Status

That's all we have to do now-geez-Serg is making things so easy !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Learner

Status
    Spokane Valley, Washington, United States

Thanks Dawn and Deb for the kind words.It brought tears to my eyes.I'm sorry you two are having to go through so much too.Take care,Lori

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lori82461 View Post
    Thanks Dawn and Deb for the kind words.It brought tears to my eyes.I'm sorry you two are having to go through so much too.Take care,Lori
    Thanks Lori! We'd love to have you stick around here. We're a good group of people!

Need to vent? There's always someone here to listen...
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lori82461 View Post
    Hi all!! I've been lurking here for along time too.My name is Lori and I have been married for 25 years, May10th.We didn't get to have kids,but I have a cat who is 13 years old and two cute rats.I love them all.My husband and I have a janitorial business.I have Fibromyalgia and I am unable to work in it as hard and often as I used to.Which is really hard to handle for me and my husband.We haven't been able to hire do to finances.My husband isn't the most understanding person when it comes to me not being able to work like I used to.Sorry to drag on.I was probably only supposed to say one thing and here I've told my whole life story.Well a part of it I guess.One more thing I love freebies and entering contests too.
    Hi Lori! I think you'll enjoy visiting here. We do our darndest to make sure that "bad freebies" and spam don't get, or stay, posted on this forum. We try our best to stay current on all the sweeps (thanks to Deb & Dawn) and find every good freebie and coupon out there. Thanks to sadman, I think our forum is easy to navigate. I know that fibromyalgia can make life miserable, I have it too. Starting to look like a requirement for the forum! LOL!

A little about me. I don't think I've said too much before now. I'm 63, married with 4 grown children & 4 grandchildren & a great-grandchild due for my 24-year-old grandson & his fiancee on 2/28/11. It's a boy and his name will be Kaiden Scott. I am now down to one cat, a big 7-year-old orange tiger stripe named Fatty. I'm on Social Security Disability due to a subdural hematoma that caused me to have daily seizures until a couple of years ago, two kidney surgeries, two blot clot surgeries, cervical spine surgery and fibromyalgia. Like Deb & Dawn, I find that I feel better if I just keep going. My husband & I just moved from our house to a 2 bedroom senior citizens apartment. With both of us retired, we were just one major repair away from disaster! We'd been there over 23 years and you wouldn't believe all the stuff you can accumulate in that amount of time! Gave a lot of stuff to the kids. Now they're stuck with it even if they don't like it! "We can't get rid of Mom's stuff!" My MIL did it to me and now I'm passing it on! LOL! You'll see all of us moderators on here at all hours. I think we're all insomniacs. If you have any questions about the site you can post in Off Topic Chat or PM any of us and we'll try to help you out.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Learner

Status
    Spokane Valley, Washington, United States

Thank You and take care

Learner

Status

I am new to this & having such a blast getting my freebies & entering the contests

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Times View Post
    I am new to this & having such a blast getting my freebies & entering the contests
    Welcome to the forum!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Teacher

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Times View Post
    Welcome to our happy little bunch!! It'a always good to see some new people here.

Novice

Status

My name is Diane, I have been taking care of my Parents over the last year. My Father is dying of cancer, and my Mother just can't get around to well. My daughter checks this sight for me whenever she has time. Sorry I haven't made a post, but I think You all will understand.

I am a volunteer for a local Free Store., and I also foster cats and kittens, When I have some more time, I'll check in again.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by milodv2000 View Post
    My name is Diane, I have been taking care of my Parents over the last year. My Father is dying of cancer, and my Mother just can't get around to well. My daughter checks this sight for me whenever she has time. Sorry I haven't made a post, but I think You all will understand.

I am a volunteer for a local Free Store., and I also foster cats and kittens, When I have some more time, I'll check in again.
    You are an angel-sending prayers & strength your way ! Thanx for sharing. (In the past 10 yrs I've helped take care of my Grandma & as of late my FIL-former RN b4 I had to become a patient) Take care of yourself too. I know we're always here-you can always vent with us & goof off too
    Deb
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast