Close

Page 44 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by txmommylady View Post
    I don't like being FORCED to post to keep my account active
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I didn't think you had to. I'll check with the admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Mom View Post
    I'm pretty sure you don't have to post to keep it active. We have members who have been "lurking" for years and haven't posted. I know there are other sites that do require that you post every so often, but, unless there's been a change, we aren't one of them. We just want our members to enjoy themselves, save money and get some freebies.
    Unfortunately, I found out that you DO in fact, Have to have at least one post every 180 days. Here is the response from our admin:
    Our system automatically sends a message that the user must make at least one post, otherwise, his account can be deleted. This is necessary in order to remove inactive (within 180 days) users from our database....
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Learner

Status

I really enjoy the Smile of the Day

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by suenigro View Post
    I really enjoy the Smile of the Day
    HI & thanx for joining us !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Hey all-been a bit since I've shared something about me(not that my life is so exciting),so here goes....
    My son Alex (17 soon to be 18) has Aspergers Syndrome(high-functioning Autism) & has pretty much been out of Spec Ed since middle school.Everyone tells me I've done so well w/ him,but I can't take the credit-I think the world started making sense to him again,I just pointed the way...He is truly amazing...Honor Roll all 4 yrs of high school-YAY Alex !!!
    These past 2 wks I've been dealing w/ the college thing-ya know,he graduates this yr-
    The Univ of UT wants to give him a full 4 yr scholarship-if he can keep his GPA the 1st semester !!! So-everyone working in our corner did as much & MORE than I expected !!! YAY-what a load off our minds...
    This is so great-I mean,even tho I begged for the Autism diagnosis,he has surpassed any boundaries they could put on him-he is a champion !!!

(He doesn't know yet...gonna give him his acceptance letter at dinner tonite)

Look out Bill Gates,here comes Alex...LOL
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Hey all-been a bit since I've shared something about me(not that my life is so exciting),so here goes....
    My son Alex (17 soon to be 18) has Aspergers Syndrome(high-functioning Autism) & has pretty much been out of Spec Ed since middle school.Everyone tells me I've done so well w/ him,but I can't take the credit-I think the world started making sense to him again,I just pointed the way...He is truly amazing...Honor Roll all 4 yrs of high school-YAY Alex !!!
    These past 2 wks I've been dealing w/ the college thing-ya know,he graduates this yr-
    The Univ of UT wants to give him a full 4 yr scholarship-if he can keep his GPA the 1st semester !!! So-everyone working in our corner did as much & MORE than I expected !!! YAY-what a load off our minds...
    This is so great-I mean,even tho I begged for the Autism diagnosis,he has surpassed any boundaries they could put on him-he is a champion !!!

Wow!! That is so awesome Deb! So....how did he react??
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

He's talking to my mom on the phone right now-she's crying & made me cry..
    He just wants a school jacket to show off-

Apprentice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post

OMG Deb that is such wonderful news! You should be so proud of him indeed! I'm so happy for him and you! :chees:

Learner

Status

My name is Jerrie. I am a 'Freebie Fanatic'. Scouring for freebies on a daily basis has helped me make my extremely tight budget stretch even farther.

I rarely have to pay for Birthdy presents, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Anniversary presents and more! My only income is my disability and learning to be a 'Fantastic Freebie Fanatic' makes my days fun and functional; like I am able to contribute to the family income even though I cannot work.

I am enjoying being an active, contributing member of 'Absolute Forum'.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    My name is Jerrie. I am a 'Freebie Fanatic'. Scouring for freebies on a daily basis has helped me make my extremely tight budget stretch even farther.

I rarely have to pay for Birthdy presents, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Anniversary presents and more! My only income is my disability and learning to be a 'Fantastic Freebie Fanatic' makes my days fun and functional; like I am able to contribute to the family income even though I cannot work.

Hi Jerrie! Welcome to the forum! If we can do anything to help, just let us know!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

Glad ya joined us-welcome !
    You sound like alot of us here-hope you make this a fav stop & enjoy !

Page 44 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast