Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SwagBucks

Teacher

Status

Thee is a new code coming out any minute. The Wall on Facebook is all a-buzz waiting. SO be looking.

The Holy Master

Status

For me, reading their wall is like trying to read another language. I don 't know what in the heck they are talking about!

Seems like it will be coming out at 6pm EST

The Holy Master

Status

I def will not waste my time searching for another code

Guru

Status

Posted 5 minutes ago.

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2010/06/ch...ontent=Twitter

Fortunately for you, you don't have to worry about the oldest established permanent floating craps game in New York to nab 1000 Swag Bucks - all you have to do is enter the 1000 Swag Buck Swagstakes, which ends soon - a single entry is only 10 Swag Bucks - which means you have a chance to win 100 times the cost of a single entry.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Teacher

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I def will not waste my time searching for another code
    I am assuming you did not find it.

Yeah the wall on Facebook can get kinda weird if you don't go very often. Once you are on there for a wheil you can catch on, but it takes a bit. The code this time was really hard!!! A lot of people didn't get it and I finally remmebred what was on special and found it iwth like 2 minutes to spare. They normally are not that hard at all. In fact most are fairly easy, so don't give up. Sure wish it wasn't against rules to tell people the code. Kind of a stinky rule!!!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    I am assuming you did not find it.

Yeah the wall on Facebook can get kinda weird if you don't go very often. Once you are on there for a wheil you can catch on, but it takes a bit. The code this time was really hard!!! A lot of people didn't get it and I finally remmebred what was on special and found it iwth like 2 minutes to spare. They normally are not that hard at all. In fact most are fairly easy, so don't give up. Sure wish it wasn't against rules to tell people the code. Kind of a stinky rule!!!
    I don't think they could ever know if you sent us a pm (wink, wink)

Teacher

Status

If you happen to be up at midnight central time you should head over to Swagbucks to take advantage of Midnight Swagbucks. From 12 to about 1 the likelihood of you getting more points more often for searching goes up dramatically. I usually get 3 wins and have even gotten as high as 6 in half an hour. And the values go up too. Instead of 3, 5, 8, they will be as high as 32 sometimes. Other times they range around 10-15.
    So if you are a night owl, you might as well get something for it. Have fun searching!!

Teacher

Status

Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day (MSBD), which means better odds of winning our BIG Swag Bucks denominations! Simply search naturally, and with a little luck, you'll be winning large bills starting at 20 Swag Bucks and up.

While this is NOT a guarantee that you'll win high value Swag Bucks, we invite you to visit our twitter page (http://twitter.com/swagbucks) on every MSBD to hear from Swaggernauts like you who are winning big.

If you're a winner, consider tweeting a picture of your congratulations screen and including @swagbucks in your tweet. If TSG sees your tweet, he'll retweet it!

Read more about MSBD in the blog.
    Last edited by Minister's Wife; 06-24-2010 at 10:53 PM.

Teacher

Status

Don't forget Fridays are Mega Bucks. You have a great chance of winning bucks with every search and the bucks are always higher than other days. So take a few minutes to do some searches. It is worth it. I just claimed my 9th FREE Amazon Gift Card.

Teacher

Status

Here is a hint.....................you can't win anything with Swagbucks if you don't do the searches or go to their site. Give it a try!!

I just got my 10th Amazon gift card!! That's $50 in about 6 weeks. Not bad for really doing nothing!!! Plus I have enough for 3 more already. Saving for a bigger one now.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast