Close

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: SwagBucks

Teacher

Status

Swagbucks has been having a lot of short videos lately in the Special Offers section. It takes little time to really accumulate the bucks and it is easy!! Mine are adding up fast. Just got 3 more $5 Amazon Gift Cards.

Plus some of the videos have link to some contest and sweeps and to some great coupons!! Check them out!!!

The Holy Master

Status

Today is Mega Swagbucks Friday, which means you may be able to score more Swagbucks than normal just by searching the web!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Today only, Swagbucks is having a Swag Code Extravaganza and offering up multiple Swag Codes throughout the day where you??™ll have a chance to earn up to 50 Swag Bucks! You??™ll be able to find these codes on the Swagbucks Blog, Toolbar, Widget, Twitter page, and Facebook page so be sure to keep your eyes peeled on all of those pages throughout the day for your clues! This will be a great way to earn extra Swag Bucks to put towards snatching up those great rewards, such as Amazon gift cards, Starbucks gift cards, Paypal credit, Fandango gift cards, and much more!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Teacher

Status

Just got 2 more Amazon gift cards!! I love this site! And now that the whole family can join we can earn them a lot faster and more often. Yay!!!

The Holy Master

Status

I've done a lot better lately. I have received a total of eleven $5 Amazon gift cards!!

The Holy Master

Status

Sign up today and enter the registration code AUGUSTBONUS to automatically snag 50 Swagbucks

The Holy Master

Status

Today only, Swagbucks is having a Trick or Treat event and will be offering up opportunities to snag Swag Codes in a series of Halloween-themed code hunts all day long! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled on the on the Swagbucks Blog, Toolbar, Swidget, Twitter page, and Facebook page for your clues!

Then on Thursday, Swagbucks will be having a big Swag Code Extravaganza and offering up the opportunity to earn up to 60 Swag Bucks throughout the day, so be sure to check back then to score even more points!

The Holy Master

Status

If you have yet to sign up for a Swagbucks account (or know of a family member or friend who hasn??™t), now is the perfect time to do so! Now through 12/31, new members to Swagbucks can start off with 130 points??¦ just for signing up! Just head on over here and register AND be sure to enter the code HOLIDAYSWAG (may need to type out ??“ do not copy and paste) during sign up and you??™ll snag an additional 100 points (in addition to the 30 points you normally get), so a total of 130 points!

Learner

Status

I have been a swagbucks follower for almost a year now. I really enjoy the site. I haven't checked out the whole site yet. But I have attained couple of Amazon gift cards. S

The Holy Master

Status

Today, Swagbucks is celebrating their 4th birthday by having a Birthday Bash where 4 lucky winners will win $1,000 each! They??™re also offering up 9 codes worth a total of 130 points throughout the day, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled on the Swagbucks Blog, Toolbar, Swidget, Twitter page, and Facebook page for your clues! Plus, they??™ll be having flash sales and reducing the number of points required to purchase select gift cards or deals.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast