The home renovation shows are not only interesting but also truly inspiring as they give you unique ideas to use within your home. HGTV is adding Build Me Up, a fresh new offering to its summer line up with new episodes every Wednesday. Watching this new HGTV series could make you win $5,000 cash every week. Just, look for a special code to enter the sweepstakes and get a chance to win.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://www.hgtv.com/shows/build-me-...up-5k-giveaway

Limit: You must be at least 21 years of age to be eligible for the HGTV Orlando’s Build Me Up $5K Giveaway. There is a limit of one entry per eligible person, per Weekly Entry Period.

How to Enter:

To enter the sweepstakes, watch all-new episodes of Build Me Up on Wednesdays at 9p|8c for a special code word which will appear on the screen at various times. After getting the code word, visit www.hgtv.com/buildmeup and follow the instructions to submit the registration form with the required details along with the correct Code Word to receive one entry into the Giveaway.

Random Drawings:

One winner will be selected via random drawing every week on or about August 3, August 10 and August 17.

(3) Prizes (1 Each Weekly Entry Period):

$5,000 in the form of a check (ARV: $5,000)