Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Status

Scotty K was told that I would not take him to the funeral if he was drunk. He called a little before 4pm and said he was getting a ride from someone else. I was already in the truck when he showed up. He was totally plastered and wearing his green camo coat, which meant he had his jug of Korbel in the inside pocket. A number of people commented that he smelled like a brewrey. Not that I had respect for him to begin with but it just went lower. He could not even stay sober or at least slow way down on drinking before going to a funeral. We did not stay for the funeral. There were alot of people there and alot did not stay but there were alot staying and still coming. My knees were acting up, that is why I sat in the truck because the chairs inside were way too low for me to be able to sit gracefully and getting up would have been worse.

Status

Was on porch wednesday, got up to go to rest room and fell flat. My foot hit the door and the glass shattered into little beads. Thank God it could have been alot worse. I had to crawl to the bathroom to pull myself up. My leg is very swollen, but still had to work last night. My paycheck came early, so we finished shopping. Did get dishes done and put away both days and cleaned cat box yesterday. NOt much got done after I got hurt but at least I am moving and it could have been alot worse.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456