It is getting closer to "BABY TIME"! Doctor thinks the baby may be early and arrive as soon as the last week of July. Baby's name will be Aurora after the Disney Princess, Snow White. I think I have bought all the basics they need for when baby arrives and clothes to start each growth for the first year. The kids were smart and concentrating on diapers and working on getting at least 3 or 3 boxes of each size for the first year ~ before Aurora is born.

My partner on the other site has been busy buying stuff she finds at thrift stores. She is the Queen of thrift store shopping *LOL* Gina is also doing a needlepoint thing and framing it for when Aurora arrives.

I can't remember if I mentioned that Gina68gt and I finally got together after over 20 years of working on websites together, last month. I drove 2 hours to Plymouth and we went to a little Mexican Restaurant there and spent about an hour there. It was a nice visit. Hope you all get to visit your online friends. I know I won't be able to meet the ones in England. We are not sure if she and her son will make it down here for the "Spirit Tours" of Whitewater, WI or not. She is hoping to make it down after Aurora is born. My daughter actually got to meet Gina68gt last summer at some big Car Racing Event way up in northern Wisconsin.