Sorry for being MIA for so long. Long hours working and lots going on. July 9th, my friend/Neighbor, Jeff, shot himself in the head shortly after he tried to call me and then called my daughter. I didn't answer because I had to get up for work in an hour and was exhausted. He is the guy I had been taking to and from work 6days a week and Janesville to go shopping on Saturdays. He did it in front of his 18 year old son. It has been a long rough transition for everyone. I have been taking care of the chicken. Avery has been staying with his mom and thought he would be coming back. As of yesterday, that is not going to happen. He was offered a full time position where he works and giving a hefty raise. He accepted. He will be living with his mom for awhile and then moving in with his grandfather. I thought about offering to buy the trailer for my daughter. It really needs to be fixed up, but the fact she was good friends with him as well, kinda creeps me out. I had to bail my daughter out of jail in Madison on the 16th. They are dropping all charges because they were bogus, so now I have to wait for them to refund my deposit. Have to take her back to Madison today because when they transported her to the sheriff's office from the police station, they forgot to give them her wallet. I survived another 2 days of management classes last month and have more "certificates".