Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Status

Stopped to visit DJ yesterday and drop off birthday presents and the "Promised McDonald Toys". It was really cold out so we did not stay long. DJ was more excited about his McD toys than his gifts. We do not go in the house where my ex-husband lives. It is a pig sty and junk all over the place. Plus there is no smoking in the house, so it gives Rissa a chance to have a cigarette while grandpa holds the baby. Have to drop off a humidifier to her in a few hours.

Status

Sorry I have been slacking. Don is doing better. He can't open the right side of his mouth and the left side is getting better. His bottom lip goes inward. He can not eat Sandwiches on a bun. He smashes down his sandwiches to try to eat, but still has to cut them in smaller pieces. He has been eating stuff other than soup, personally I was happy with the soups and stews. His birthday was February 8. He grilled brats, smoke sausages, and a few hamburger patties. A few of his friends brought him 30 packs of Pabst. One friend brought a 12 pack of pabst. I have been working 2 days a week at the Whitewater McD, then off for 3 days and then back to Fort. I wish someone besides me would do a good job on the fryers. I have them they way they should be by Saturday and then off to Whitewater and then myu 2 days off and back to square one. My daughter and her baby moved in with a guy who has kids the same age as her boys. Hope it works out, she's not talking to me because I called her out and she changed the subject to create an argument I would have no part of. She will be talking to me again, when she needs something. She called Don and told him that they would stop around 4 or 5 to pick up the car seat, johnny jumper, and baby walker that I bought. Of course she knew I would be in bed sleeping because I worked the night before. No loss on my part.

Status

Monday morning a hispanic lady came into the Whitewater McD with a bloody finger and crying. Rachel called me and we both went to the counter. She knows my spanish is extrememly limited but I can figure things out. She is from Nicaraga. I grabbed paper towels to let her clean up the blood and stuff while Rachel got bandaids. I gave her a cup for soda. When Miguel came out of the restroom I told him what I kinda got and some of the "sign language" she gave me. He tried to talk to her but she did not say anything to him. He gave her a breakfast sandwich. Then we "thought" she left. I went to close the janitor closet and saw her standing in the entry way. Forgot to mention that she only had shorts and a tank top on. Did not realize until I was sitting down with her and having Felicia translate that she was only wearing ankle socks. I don't think Felicia told me everything. Anyway, I seemed to be in charge of her. Did not realize she did not even know how to use the self serve soda. I filled the cup for her. A little later I asked if she would rather have coffee and if she wanted cream and sugar. At least I know that in spanish as well. I finally had to leave. I did not know what else to do because I had already called my pastor (at home) and the one who is in charge of The Community Space". I had to wait for call backs. Pastor called while I was still at WW McD's and told me to call the Office and talk to Tami, the receptionist because he had a funeral and would see what resources he had but Tami might have other ones. I had to go home and told her I would let Miguel know what we can do as soon as I find out. I gave her a hug and she did not want me to leave but I needed to. Jeaning (another member of my church) was there for her daily "coffee Klutch". She is a very small woman as we and ran home to grab a pair of shoes, jacket and a few other things for this lady. The shoes fit perfect. thlnk Tami is the one who notified police (they are required by law to report certain things and I know that) . Got off the phone with Tami, went to the bathroom and then called Miguel to let him know what phone numbers I had and the Police and the Crisis woman from New Beginnings APFV was talking to her. Police wanted to talk to Miguel so he cut me short. She is safe now. Too bad she was so scared that she refused to let me know what her name is. Tuesday was very uneventful after that.

Tami gave me local numbers for national organizations. I seem to find people in various situations more than I want to but I have been in alot of the situations and want to help. I asked Tami why it is always me who finds them. She said it was because I have such a friendly face. I doubt that one but who knows. God does work in mysterious ways. By rights I should have been dead when I crashed my 1976 mustang in 1980.

Status

Nothing real exciting has been going on. Don can eat a little better but still no cheeseburgers, hot dogs or brats on a bun. Most of the time he won't eat anything I make and won't give me suggestions, so I eat a salad or make something I like (his eating desires are so far off from what I like). Then he gets mad because I did not make anything but then he will open up a can of Dinty Moore Beef Stew. Too bad he does not eat half as much food as he drinks in beer. My youngest daughter moved in with someone she met online. Hope it works out. She is mad that I nailed her on lying about finding him online after the elaborate BS Story she gave me. The only thing true was he had the Male Great Dane, that "supposedly was the father of the great dane puppies" next door to the friend she was suppose to be staying at. The story is much more detailed and in depth. She did not know that I already had a couple people tell me she was on a dating site, I never asked which one. At least she is not living in the pig stye that he dad lives in and Aurora will have plenty of safe space to move around. He has custody of his 2 boys, close to her boys age, plus his 16 yr old step-son. She has said it is a drug free environment and she is still drug free. She is still not talking to me (Nor do I care because of the petty reason~I called her out on her lies). She sends text messages to Don. Tuesday night around 8pm she sent him a message (and woke both of us up) asking if I still had Sabrina's ashes. Well, no Duh! Why would I not still have my grand daughter's ashes.

Status

My daughter and her new boyfriend stopped over, while I was asleep to pick up Sabrina's ashes, some baby wipes and the 2 cute hats that my sister, Aunt Kathy, made for Aurora. She has court on Wednesday for the child support hearing. Zach has paid nada and I gave her copy of all the receipts that I had from Walmart. I really did not like Walmart.com keeping track of what I spend at their store but now it became very adventagous.

Status

Rissa is now talking to me again because she "needs" things, like money, baby wipes, and the list goes on. I knew it would not last long.

Been a long time since Don and I actually got out of the house. We ran to get beer in town yesterday afternoon and saw a friend's car at Beer Here, so we stopped there for a beer and chat. Jan asked if my chicken has gone to the liquor store with me lately. Unfortunatly Pixie passed away, so the answer was no. I have 2 chickens left and when they are gone, I am done with having chickens. I am getting to old and too many physical difficulties that I have had enough. Unfortunatly, the same will go for when Mageara kitty passes away. Then we drove all over the country side and around the lakes. We stopped at Badger Bobs and had 2 beers and came home. The weather was beautiful and Don was mellow.

Status

Took my Equinox in last week for a tune up and new battery. I got the battery but the front passenger side was making an awful noise. The caliper that Condon put on about 3 months ago was hanging up. $811 later, no tune up. Now Don agrees not to let Condon or any backyard mechanic fix things. I wanted to take car in a long time ago, but Don said, no Condon will figure it out. I over paid him for putting on the wheel bearings on the front (that I bought). Dummy wanted $500. I gave him $200, another mechanic told me I paid him too much. Don would not give Condon the printout of what Mechanics make in the state of Wisconsin and what my friends who work at Road America said. They are mechanics there but both are also teachers at the track. Got my tires rotated today and made an appointment for an alignment next Tuesday. Tune up is going to have to wait.

My grand daughter just got casted for another play called "Disney Descendants". She got the part of Jafar. She also had her final try-out for Swing Choir. She also now wants a Yamaha Bass Clarinet. She is really enjoying Theatre, choir, and band. I am so proud of her and told my middle daughter that I would try to help out if I can.

Status

Don's phone kept ringing, while he was in bed trying to sleep. Piper called him 5 or 6 times. I told him that something is wrong and he better answer phone. Tina called and he ignored her call as well. I told him he better call back and see what is going on. Our dear friend, Bigsy, was found dead in his bed. He was only 55 or 56. Don called Nick, Bigsy's son, and Nick said that had to use a ladder to get to his room because the apartment complex redid all the apartments and instead of a key, they have to use a fob to get in. I guess the apartment complex did not think of this.

Rissa has 2 job interview tomorrow. She was a manager in Training at my job in Whitewater and then ended up in jail. She is hoping to get a management position at one of 3 places in the town that she now lives in.

Status

So excited!! My little hell kitten got a job at Jimmy Johns. She starts next wednesday because she had an eye appointment yesterday, she has court for child support on Thursday and Aurora has to have an ultrasound done on her kidneys to make sure they have developed because she contracted an E-Coli UTI, probably from when she was having a real liquidy diahrea issue for a couple days when she was running a fever.

Status

I forgot to mention that Monday my middle daughter gave 3 weeks notice at her current factory job. Her part time job at the Winery, just got better. They fired the Kitchen Manager. They are not giving her the title yet but she will be doing what he did and she is guarenteed no less than 4 hours overtime every week. She will start out at $22/hour. It is her dream job.She got kicked out of Chef School because of finances and did not tell me or I would have helped. She knew I put myself in debt to put my son through school for computer networking and would have done the same for her. Even her graduation cake said Congrats Chef Nee Nee. Working in a kitchen has been her lifelong ambition. She finally made it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast