Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Status

Sorry for being MIA for so long. Long hours working and lots going on. July 9th, my friend/Neighbor, Jeff, shot himself in the head shortly after he tried to call me and then called my daughter. I didn't answer because I had to get up for work in an hour and was exhausted. He is the guy I had been taking to and from work 6days a week and Janesville to go shopping on Saturdays. He did it in front of his 18 year old son. It has been a long rough transition for everyone. I have been taking care of the chicken. Avery has been staying with his mom and thought he would be coming back. As of yesterday, that is not going to happen. He was offered a full time position where he works and giving a hefty raise. He accepted. He will be living with his mom for awhile and then moving in with his grandfather. I thought about offering to buy the trailer for my daughter. It really needs to be fixed up, but the fact she was good friends with him as well, kinda creeps me out. I had to bail my daughter out of jail in Madison on the 16th. They are dropping all charges because they were bogus, so now I have to wait for them to refund my deposit. Have to take her back to Madison today because when they transported her to the sheriff's office from the police station, they forgot to give them her wallet. I survived another 2 days of management classes last month and have more "certificates".

Status

Finally taking a "mini vacation" after umpteen billion years, Don and I went to Darlington, WI and stayed at the Darlington Inn. Had a cemetery cone designed by our florist, to put on Don's Mom and Step-dad's grave, Then we checked into the Hotel. Went to Subway for a late lunch/early supper. Then off to town. We had wanted to have lunch at Mikes Pub and Grill but he had retired and closed it May 30, 2019. Decided to go to Salathes Bar, but it was closed. Booby's was also closed, so we decided to call The Spot before we walked 3 more blocks.. They were open, so we walked 2 blocks back and got the truck. Parked right by the bar. The bar tender looked familiar. Started to tell him how we were planning to eat at Mikes, but those plans got changed. Ended up, the bartender was Mike. So we didn't get to eat his food but we got to drink beer with him. Had a great time. Was looking forward to getting in the hot tub at the motel, but still have not made it. Check out time is before 11am. Tub opens at 9:30. Not sure if I will take a dunk or not. Free breakfast was not that exciting. We will go have a real breakfast at The Darlington Family Restaurant. It is right across the street from The Spot

Status

Avery sold his dad's trailer to my neighbor on the other side. End of another era. Had a week vacation from McDonald's the last week of October. Did a few things around the house and the sheds. Brought both snow blowers to the trailer (good thing, might be needing them soon). I had a ton of things I wanted to get done but that did not happen because everything was so time consuming. My youngest gets out of jail in a couple of days. She gave a dude a ride home and he started creeping her out. She wanted to stop at Kwik trip for a drink. He grabbed the wheel and yanked her back on the road. Made her take a drink if his Gatorade. She remembers dropping him off at home and the next thing she remembered was waking up in jail at 3am. The S.O.B. tried to drug her with a date rape drug. I can't remember exactly what was on the toxicology report. She was lucky she only rear-ended a car at a stop light. It could have been alot worse. She was on probation and got lucky because the drug in her system is not her "drug of choice". She has been doing good to stay away from it. Fingers crossed.

Status

It never ends! My youngest daughter got out of jail (she was drugged unbeknownst to her with a date rape drug). She dropped this weird guy off at home and shortly after she left, she rear ended another car and doesn't remember a thing. He P.O. put her on a "time out" for 3 months. She got out of jail just before Thanksgiving and already pregnant again. She will be 8 weeks in a few days. She just can't keep her legs closed. She lost custody of both of her boys and my middle daughter has "custody" her daughter's ashes. Her surviving twin is being help captive (at age 3) in California. The "alleged" father said they were going to visit his mother and now he is not coming back. He filed papers with the courts saying he needed to move due to no job (he can't hold one) and housing issues. He made is sound like he was still in Wisconsin, but he is not. My daughter does still have the parking lot ticket from when she dropped them off at the airport. Things will never be dull in my world.

Status

My equinox is killing me. Glad I did not go to Janesville on Friday to have breakfast with my youngest and do some shopping. Her morning sickness was too much. Got home from running into town for a few things. Glad I did not take a surprise I bought for my middle daughter (5ft tall Jack Skeleton). I thought I smelled gas when I got to the Doctor's clinic on Thursday. Our friend was going to look at it Saturday and see if he could diagnose the problem. Saturday he said he couldn't do it and we had it towed to another friends shop. One of my gas lines rusted out and the other would do so within the next month, so I am getting both done. Missed work last night as well. So between the car and my job, I am out around $500. My account and safe are now drained and I will be struggling next paycheck to pay the rest of my bills for the month and that does not include putting any money towards the furnace I had to replace a few weeks ago. At least I know I will have food, water, heat, and shelter. No room for anything else. Rooster will have to figure out how to get his own beer and cigarettes. I am done paying for his habits.

Status

Keep forgetting to let you all know that My youngest daughter (the one who lost Sabrina), got out of jail Nov 21, 2022 and in less than 3 weeks she got herself pregnant. She just can't keep her legs closed. Her ex-boyfriend has 75% custody of the surviving twin, DJ. He now lives in California and Rissa will get Dj, 4 times a year. She is also talking about wanting to move back in with me. I have to take her to the Neo-Nato clinic because they are treating this pregnancy at a higher risk than the twins were. They are being extra cautious because if she had had money to take the hospitals to court because of how things were handled, she would have won and they don't want a repeat. Looks like I will be a grandma again in Mid august

Status

It is with the heaviest heart I have had in a long time to announced that my Beloved Chicken, Pixie, died in her sleep 2 nights ago. I found her in her sleeping position when I checked on the chickens thursday morning before we left for my MRI. Weather permitting for us to dig a hole she will be buried this weekend. As for my MRI, good news. My doctor is not the least bit concerned with the images. I have a fatty liver and an enlarged blood vessel. Fatty liver is common in Wisconsin. We don't eat or drink fake or light dairy.

Status

Chest x-rays were all good as well. Waiting on the CBC lab tests for white and red blood cell counts and something that starts with the letter P. I should get those tomorrow. I have to take my youngest to Rockford to the Natal Medicine Hospital. She is once again a "High Risk" pregnancy. At least this time there is only one baby not two. Just my luck, it is suppose to snow tomorrow. Fingers crossed it holds off until I get back home. Her son DJ will be coming from California to visit for a week with her. Dj is now 3 years old (he is the surviving twin).

Status

Getting excited! Have to take my little girl to Rockford on Thursday. We will get to find out the sex of the baby!!!!!

Status

So sorry for the delay in telling you what my little girl is having. Been kinda busy lately.

Drum Roll, Please........................... It's a GIRL Due August 18

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast