Would you like to help your school in order to raise money? Boxtops could be the perfect way to earn extra cash for a school program. Now, you can be helpful to your kid’s school without breaking your bank because the general mill has come back again with Box Tops for Education I Love My School Sweepstakes. here, you could win 5000 free Bonus Box Tops for school. So hurry up and enter today to grab this golden opportunity.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://www.boxtops4education.com/ea...love-my-school

Limit: Only a single entry is allowed per eligible person. The minimum age limit for the sweepstakes is 18 years old or older.

How to enter:

Via App:

Download BTFE App and login in it by using boxtops4education.com credentials. Then scan a retail store receipt containing a BTFE eligible product using the BTFE App and automatically receive one entry into the sweepstakes.

Mail-in:

Write down your personal details like name, street address, email address, date of birth, zip code, and address of the BTFE-eligible school on a 3"x5" piece and mail it to Box Tops for Education I Love My School Sweepstakes Dept. S7914 PO Box 4006 Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.

(5) Grand Prizes: 5000 Bonus Box Tops (ARV: $500 for each)