CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://partner.pirelli.com/en-us/ev...-2021/register

One (1) first place prize (the “First Place Prize”) shall be awarded to one of the three Winners, which consists of a (i) CAGLIARI BEANIE (Euro70 +), (ii) AFTERGUARD JACKET (Euro 600+), and (iii) a NEW GEN HOODIE (Euro 320) to be selected by the Winner from the Official Luna
Rossa Prada Pirelli Apparel collection, subject to availability. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of First Place Prize is up to one thousand dollars ($1,000.00). One (1) second place prize (the “Second Place Prize”) shall be awarded to one of the three Winners, which consists of a (i) FOIL LONG SLEEVE POLO (Euro 140+); and (ii) GYM-TECH JACKET (Euro 300) to be selected by the Winner from the Official Luna Rossa Prada Pirelli Apparel collection, subject to availability. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Second Place Prize is up to four hundred dollars ($400.00). One (1) third place prize (the“Third Place Prize”, and collectively with the First Place Prize and the Second Place Prize, the “Prize”)
2 shall be awarded to one of the three Winners, which consists of a (i) ICON LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT
(Euro 120 +); and (ii) TRICOLORE CAP (Euro 65+) to be selected by the Winner from the Official Luna Rossa Prada Pirelli Apparel collection, subject to availability. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Third Place Prize is up to one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00)