Michelob ULTRA is encouraging people to get outdoors and get active, safely, with their go-to fit squad by allowing them to trade their miles for FREE beer. #ULTRABeerRun Free beer is given in the form of a $5 virtual debit card.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://www.mycooler.com/en/ULTRAbeerrun.html

Official Rules: US, Void AL, CA, TX, 21+, who are participants of the My Cooler Rewards Program. May 12 – September 30, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET. One per person.

Offer Periods:

Begins at 11:00 am ET and ends at 11:59 pm ET. Offer valid until all prizes have been awarded

May 10 – May 31, 2021
June 1 – June 30, 2021
July 1 – July 31, 2021
August 1 – August 31, 2021
September 1 – September 30, 2021

How to Participate:

(a) My Cooler Rewards (New Members): Click Here and follow the on-line instructions to create a “My Cooler Rewards” account. Once you have created an account, look for the Offer mention and follow the online instructions to (1) upload a photo of yourself, post run; (2) upload a photo of your fitness watch, post run; or, (3) upload a photo of your phone (fitness app), post run. There is no purchase required to register for “My Cooler Rewards”.

(b) My Cooler Rewards (New Members): visit mycooler.com/en/Beer-Run/register where you may create a “My Cooler Rewards” account. Once you have created an account, look for the Offer mention and follow the online instructions to (1) upload a photo of yourself, post run; (2) upload a photo of your fitness watch, post run; or, (3) upload a photo of your phone (fitness app), post run. Proof of scanning QR codes does not constitute proof of completion or submission of an entry. There is no purchase required to register for “My Cooler Rewards”.

(c) My Cooler Rewards (Existing Members): Log into your My Cooler Rewards account, look for the Offer mention and follow the online instructions to (1) upload a photo of yourself, post run; (2) upload a photo of your fitness watch, post run; or, (3) upload a photo of your phone (fitness app), post run.

Prize (175,000 total; 35,000 per Offer Period): $5.00 virtual debit card that will be uploaded to your “My Rewards Cooler” account.

Limit one prize per person.