CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter...otbuttersummer

There will be one (1) winner of the Grand Prize (“Grand Prize Winner”). The Grand Prize Winner will receive a Lifesmart™ Paradise DLX (LS450DX) 7-Person 22-Jet 110V Plug and Play Spa with Waterfall (81” x 81” x 34”H) with a removable I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!-branded vinyl wrap (ARV $5099), an I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!-branded cooler (ARV $218), a “Shuck, Marinate, Grill” apron (ARV $15.90), and twelve (12) 8 oz bottles of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray (ARV $47.88) (collectively, the “Grand Prize”). Installation is the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner.

Grand Prize winner must be ABLE TO RECEIVE, OWN, AND OPERATE A SPA/HOT TUB ON THEIR PROPERTY, HAVING OBTAINED ANY PRIOR APPROVALS FROM THEIR LANDLORD OR HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, IF APPLICABLE. GRAND PRIZE WINNER MUST BE ABLE TO ACCEPT DELIVERY OF THE SPA/HOT TUB WITHIN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THE INITIAL NOTIFICATION REGARDING BEING THE POTENTIAL WINNER OF THE GRAND PRIZE.

ARV of the Grand Prize: $5380.78

There will be ten (10) winners of the Second Place Prize (“Second Place Winners”). The Second Place Winners will receive an I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!-branded cooler (ARV $218), a Shuck, Marinate, Grill apron (ARV $15.90), and three (3) 8 oz bottles of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Spray (ARV $11.97) (each a “Second Place Prize”).

ARV for each Second Place Prize: $245.87

There will be twenty (20) winners.