Play the Lunchables Game Your Way Instant Win Game daily for your chance to win a #Nintendo Switch system or one of 900 other Nintendo prizes. Try exclusive challenges for chances at even more prizes. Enter codes from specially-marked Lunchables.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://www.lunchablessweepstakes.com/

Official Rules: US, 6+. August 1 – December 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET. One game play per person per day.

The Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game are available from August 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021.

The Code Entry Instant Win Game is available during the duration of the Promotion Period (August 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021).

There are specific prizes associated with each of the three Promotion components.

How to Play the Code Entry Instant Win Game:

Purchase: Locate the Code inside the specially-marked packages of Lunchables. See rules for list of eligible products.

Mail-In Free Code Request — From July 16, 2021 to December 16, 2021: To obtain a Code without making a purchase, hand print, on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper, your parent or legal guardian’s information (if you are under the age of thirteen) or your information for the following: name, email address, and date-of-birth and mail it in an envelope to:

“Lunchables Game Your Way”
c/o Merkle Inc.
P.O. Box 5046
Department 848929
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046

Limit: One Code request per envelope. All mail-in requests must be handwritten and must be postmarked by December 16, 2021 and received by December 23, 2021. All Code requests become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. You will receive a Code via email.

Online Free Code Request: December 17 to December 31: On the page where you enter your code, click the “Where can I find a code?” link. Then click the “Click here” link at the bottom of the “WHERE CAN I FIND A CODE?” pop-up. Then you’ll be able to fill out a form to request your code via email.

Sweepstakes Grand Prize (1): Nintendo Mystery Prize Pack. ARV: $1,000

Instant Win Prizes (900):

(300) One pair of Joy-Con controllers. ARV: $79.99
(300) Winner’s choice of one download code for digital Nintendo Switch games, ARV: $59.99
(300) Nintendo Switch carrying case. ARV: $14.99
Code Entry Instant Win Game Prizes (750): a Nintendo Switch system; winner’s choice of two download codes for digital Nintendo Switch content from a list provided by Sponsor and one digital code redeemable for 5,000 My Nintendo Gold Points. My Nintendo Gold Points can be redeemed at www.mynintendo.com. A free Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo Gold Points. ARV: $469.97

Limit: one Sweepstakes Grand Prize, one Instant Win Game Prize and one Code Entry Instant Win Game Prize per person.