Finally caught up on the Daily Quotes. Obviously I did not post all of the ones I missed but got quite a few in. I hope to be a little more prompt on them as I know alot of you do read them. Thank You for your patience during this time.

Sorry I have been away for so long. I hope to no "disappear" again, for awhile. Between working 2 jobs, stressing with family issues and not getting much done on my trailer that I bought last December. I was going to quit my 2nd job at McDonald's. I sat down with Big Mike to tell him what has been going on and why I have not been coming into work. I ended up taking a 2 week leave of absence instead. He will take me off the schedule for 2 weeks and I am suppose to call before the next one comes out to see if I am ready to come back. It is so hard to say no to Big Mike. If I had been talking to Baxter, it would have been no problem. But I did get Baxter to give me the correct pay that I was suppose to be getting back in December of last year.

I have a cat now. Megaera is from Rocky's first litter. The guy I gave her to, became homeless and I took her in. Have lost contact with him, so got her vaccinated. She has gained weight since she has been here. I lost 3 of my 6 chickens this past summer due to the extreme heat and them being my "High Maintenance" ones. 1 of the 3 was partially my fault. I came home in alot of pain and did not check on them since I had just fed and watered them a couple hours earlier. I laid down for a bit and didn't wake up until Don woke me at 530pm because he had ordered a pizza. I ate and then realized that I had missed 2 chicken check in times. One Austrolorpe was dead. I thought both were. I brought (now named) Zombie Chick in and wrapped her feet in cold wash clothes and kept trying to give her water. She did survive. I had revived the other 2 a number of times as well but they finally just gave up.

Have not done much with the trailer yet. Just started painting the sheds but not getting far because of the heat. It is a nice feeling to finally have some money to buy things I need, including name brand shoes. Also did about $600 in repairs on my Chrysler 300M. Now driver window has issues but right now my 1990 Cadillac Seville is sitting at my mechanic's shop, waiting for the many needed repairs. That will be a lengthier time to get repaired and alot more money. Hope to get it done by winter.