Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Expo Trylogy

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMomma View Post
    After emailing customer service for about two weeks with no help, basically went in circles I swear...
    I found a way around my problem..Even though they accept .mov files, mine wouldn't show up when I tried to upload it..
    So I remembered that if you upload a youtube video -or you just want a video- you can record it with a Firefox addon and chose to do it as another type of file.. Ugh, such a pain..

I finally have a video uploaded now..
    Glad you finally got it!!

Guru

Status

New from Tryology. If selected, it's worth 2,000 points and a $20 Visa card.

Show us your Outstandwich!

Whether it is taking a traditional sandwich and putting a twist on it or a homemade sandwich inspired by your favorite restaurant/sandwich shop, we want you to show us how you make truly outstanding sandwiches that give you a break from the ordinary.

Sign up today to see if you qualify for this exciting Sandwich Recipe Program. If selected, grab your camera and have some fun sharing your most mouth watering sandwich recipe using KRAFT products.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Teacher

Status

Finally got our digital recorder fixed and I can do videos again. Have missed a lot of these over the last few weeks.

Zippiedooda

Star Orville Redenbacher Giveaway!

The giveaway is for the NEW Popcorn Pop Up Bowl (it's really awesome - you tear across the top and it turns into a bowl so you don't have to get your hands too dirty). It's hosted on a website called EXPO (http://www.expotv.com/) that gives points and rewards (like Amazon gift cards) for doing reviews. They have tons of other free products and reviews (electronics, home goods, video games, foods, etc.) and it's really easy to rack up the points. You just have to sign up and then go to http://www.expotv.com/tryology to apply for the screener to qualify for the free sample. I have looooooved using the site so far and I hope y'all get a chance to try it!

Zippiedooda

Star Rewards for Hidden Valley Recipe and Coupon for Products!

The program gives you a coupon to purchase the Hidden Valley products and then you get points for creating a recipe. It's hosted on a website called EXPO (http://www.expotv.com/) that gives points and rewards (like Amazon gift cards) for doing reviews. They have tons of other free products and reviews (electronics, home goods, video games, foods, etc.) and it's really easy to rack up the points. You just have to sign up and then go to http://www.expotv.com/tryology to apply for the screener to qualify for the free sample. I have looooooved using the site so far and I hope y'all get a chance to try it! More info on this specific program here: http://blog.expotv.com/2011/03/11/co...hidden-valley/

Learner

Status
    Default Free Braun CruZer6

I wanted to let everyone know that I just got my DH a free Braun Cruzer6..it's a razor, trimmer and styler. I personally like it bc he can use it in the shower and not hog up the mirror while I try to get ready. All I had to do was answer a few questions to see if he qualified and he did and now all he has to do is a review on it. It costs nothing, there are no referrals, and you can find out more info at
    http://bit.ly/EXPOBraunTryology
    Good Luck!

The Holy Master

Status

Hi Dawn H.,
    Great news! We have kicked off an exciting Tryology Program with Hellmann's. We are offering you the chance to receive the latest Hellmann's product for FREE! Apply Today.

Hellmann's Tryology Screener

You have until 05/10/2012 to complete the assignment and earn 10 points.

Thanks,
    The EXPO Team
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Got the same too-hadn't heard or done anything w/ them for awhile...
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Got the same too-hadn't heard or done anything w/ them for awhile...
    I've never done it because I hate doing videos...lol, but they still keep sending me offers
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Teacher

Status

Same here. I get 4 or 5 a week and have never sent in a video to them. Weird!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast