It's time to reevaluate what life is truly amazing. Do you want to go biking with your spouse or other close friends? The iHeart - Electric R?my Sidecar Bike Sweepstakes is the finest opportunity of the year to win an electric R?my Sidecar bike, a contemporary take on a classic. then what should I wait for? Grab the opportunity while it lasts.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://news.iheart.com/promotions/e...o-win-1260254/

Limit: To enter the sweepstakes, the entrant's age must be 21 years or above and there is 1 entry per person per day.

How to Enter
There are 2 ways to enter:

Website: During the Sweepstakes Period visit the participating Entry Website or the Participating Station’s Website and complete the entry form.
QR: During the Sweepstakes Period visit participating retailers and scan the QR code on branded advertising materials to be taken to the Entry Website where Entrants may follow the instructions to be entered into the Sweepstakes and complete a short survey.
Winner Selection
The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about September 19, 2022, and will be notified via mail.

Grand Prize
Each prize winner will receive Limited Edition R?my Martin Electric Sidecar bike with a retro frame, a powerful motor, and a versatile sidecar attachment.

ARV per prize: $4,190. Total Overall ARV per prize: $83,800.