Finding ways to relax isn't the only aspect of self-care. In other words, it's about fulfilling your physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual needs. Making some time for yourself can truly make those around you happier, and it's something we owe ourselves. In terms of relaxation, nothing beats a pampering massage on a luxurious getaway. Now, get ready to enjoy your favorite me time at your favorite destination this summer and pamper yourself with all your favorite amenities. With Summer's Eve®, you could WIN $5,000 cash to treat yourself to a vacation, a relaxing escape, or whatever you choose. What are you waiting for? Take part in the Shape Ultimate Me Time Giveaway Sweepstakes and you could win a $5000 cash prize.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://www.shape.com/sweepstakes/en...pstakes/625237

Limit: Daily one entry is allowed per eligible person. The minimum age limit to enter the sweepstakes is 21.

How to enter in Shape Ultimate Me Time Sweepstakes:
Online: Visit www.shape.com/MeTimeGiveaway and just fill out the entry form with all requested details to enter the sweepstakes.

Mail-in: Just send your hand-written personal details including complete name, mailing address, daytime phone number and email address to: The Shape Ultimate Me Time Giveaway Sweepstakes, 1716 Locust Street, LN 428 Des Moines, IA 50309.

Shape Ultimate Me Time Sweepstakes Winner Selection:
One grand prize winner will be selected randomly on or about 10/7/22 from all eligible entries.

Prizes:
One grand prize winner will receive $5000 cash in form of a check.