In need of some good class computer processor? get rewarded with a free gaming pc from Intel. The latest video game sweepstakes will help a Grand prize winner and 2 First Prizes win 1 HP Omen laptop and 2 HP Omen desktop PCs featuring Intel Core processors. So hurry up, this is your chance to win a free laptop, intel core, HP Omen laptop, and a lot more. Briskly enter into the Intel Gamer Days + HP Omen Gaming Sweepstakes to seize your gaming desktop PC and have a great indoor time. Don't wait, instead, get into Intel Gaming Console Giveaway and take away the new-gen tech tools!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/int...533755629183.c

Limit: The eligible entrants should be 18 years or older at the time of entry and have a valid and active email address. There is a limit of 9 entries per Entrant for the Sweepstakes.

How to Enter

To enter online, visit bestbuy.com/intelgamerdays and complete the online entry form in its entirety and click the “Submit” button to receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.

Additional Entries:

1. Via Twitter

Follow @IntelGaming on Twitter: Click the “+1” button found beside “Follow @IntelGaming on Twitter” to receive 1 entry at: twitter.com/IntelGaming
Follow @Bestbuy on Twitter: Click the “+1” button found beside “Follow @BestBuy on Twitter” to receive 1 entry at twitter.com/BestBuy
Follow @OMENbyHP on Twitter: Click the “+1” button found beside “Follow @OMENbyHP on Twitter” to receive 1 entry at twitter.com/OMENbyHP
2. Via Instagram:

Visit @intelgaming on Instagram: Click the “+1” button found beside “Visit @intelgaming on Instagram” to receive 1 entry at instagram.com/intelgaming/?hl=en
Visit @bestbuy on Instagram: Click the “+1” button found beside “Visit @bestbuy on Instagram” to receive 1 entry at instagram.com/bestbuy/?hl=en
Visit @omenbyhp on Instagram: Click the “+1” button found beside “Visit @omenbyhp on Instagram” to receive 1 entry at instagram.com/omenbyhp/?hl=en
3. Via Product Pages:

Visit HP Omen Notebook on Best Buy: Click the “+1” button found beside “Visit HP Omen Notebook” to receive 1 entry at bestbuy.com/site/hp-omen-16-1-qhd-laptop-intel-core-i7-12700h-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-1tb-ssd-shadow-black/6503846.p?skuId=6503846
Visit HP Omen Desktop on Best Buy: Click the “+1” button found beside “Visit HP Omen Desktop” to receive 1 entry at bestbuy.com/site/hp-omen-40l-gaming-desktop-intel-core-i5-12400f-hyperx-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-1tb-ssd-nightfall-black/6504335.p?skuId=6504335
Winner Selection

1 Grand Prize and 2 First Prize winners will be selected on or about, September 6, 2022, from all the eligible entries received by a random drawing.

Prizes

1 Grand Prize: The winner will receive an HP Omen 16.1" laptop with an Intel® Core™ i7 12700H processor, 16 GB memory, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060, and 1 TB SSD. (ARV: $1,699.99).

2 First Prizes: Each winner will receive an HP Omen 40L gaming desktop PC with an Intel® Core™ i5 12400F processor, 16 GB memory, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060, and 1 TB SSD. (ARV: $1,449.99).