Who is important in your life? You can reveal your favorite person or people to the world to whom you give more credits in your life to win free cash prizes! Yes, that’s what it takes to be the winner of the Kasasa These Are My People Contest. You can share a National Statement about your favorite peeps, and also, how you’ll use $25K cash if you are chosen to win. Take your National Gratitude to the next level with the Kasasa Contest, and win free money or sweep a $100 free gift card in prizes. Enter now and win cash prizes for free by choosing the ones to say, “These are my people!”

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://kasasacontest.com/

Limit: The eligible entrants should be 18 years or older at the time of entry. There is a limit of 1 Entry per person during the National Contest Period.

How to Enter Kasasa Contest
Utilize the QR code provided and/or the website at kasasacontest.com, and follow the provided instructions to complete and thereafter submit the entry form, which includes the name(s) of your person/people, your full name, your email address, telephone number, zip code, and National Submission.
As part of your National Entry you will be required to submit an original photo, and statement on, “Show and tell about the special connection you have with your favorite person or people that mean the most to you and how you would use $25,000 together”.
Kasasa These Are My People Contest Winner Selection
Round 1 Judging: On or about, December 9, 2022, a panel of Judges will judge all the entries, based on the following judging criteria:

National Statement (60%) – National Statement should address the National Prompt of the contest, be engaging with originality and clarity of expression; and
National Photo (40%) – creativity, composition, and representation of National Prompt in the National Photo.
A total of 15 National Runners Up and 5 National Finalists will be selected to be awarded the prizes.

Round 2 Judging: On or about December 19, 2022, the judging panel will select 2 National First Prize Winners and 1 National Grand Prize Winner from the 15 National Runners Up and 5 National Finalists, on the basis of the given judging criteria.

Kasasa These Are My People Contest Prizes
There will be up to 23 prizes awarded.

1 National Grand Prize: The winner will receive $25,000.
2 National First Prizes: Each winner will receive a $10,000 check.
20 National Runner-Up Prizes: Each winner will receive a $100 gift card.