Get your dream road trip adventure from Luke! Yes! You could own the keys to the luxurious GMC Truck, from the Luke Gives Back Giveaway, plus, your generosity could earn you free cash prizes up to $30K, or a free trip to Crash My Playa Festival! Make a tiny part of your donation, and win a free GMC Truck, free cash prizes, a trip to Mexico, and free dining with a $1,000 free gift card. Enter Luke’s GMC Truck Giveaway, and also win free cash prizes, and free Crash My Playa Festival tickets for a getaway.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://e3givesback.org/giveaway/luk...back-giveaway/

Limit: The Entrants Should be 18 years or older at the time of entry. Void in Alabama, Hawaii, South Carolina, and Utah.

How to Enter GMC Truck Giveaway
There will be 2 parts to the Giveaway:

Prize Drawings: Entrants automatically entered by making a contribution to the Sponsor at LukeGivesBack.org or e3givesback.org. There are 2 ways to enter (i) To enter without donating, send a post-card or leUer with Entrant’s name, address, email address, and phone number to 13 South National Avenue, Fort Scott, KS 66701; or (b) Set up an account at the Website here e3givesback.org/luke-givesback-free-entry and select the op-on to enter without making a contribution.

Luke Gives Back Giveaway Winner Selection
All the potential winners will be selected by a random drawing on or about, January 4, 2023, from all the entries received.

Luke Gives Back Giveaway Prizes
Prize #1: A 2021 GMC custom truck with an ARV of $50,000; and $30,000 cash.
Prize #2: Trip for 2 to the Crash my Playa Festival scheduled for January 19 through 23, 2023 in Riviera Cancun, Mexico (ARV: $7,895); and $12,000 cash. The trip includes 2 Crash my Playa Festival access tickets; and 5 nights’ accommodation in the Nizuc section of Moon Palace Cancun.
Prize #3– $1,000 gift card to be used for dinner at the E3 Chophouse in Nashville, Tennessee, and $10,000 cash.