The dreams of girls or women matter when it’s a question about the future, and here is the chance for all female athletes between the ages of 15 to 24, to win the “I Am Cracker Jill Award”. Give fame to your sporting talents, and aspire the name in your sports career by telling your inspiring stories or sharing videos to grab the attention of the judges of the Frito-Lay I Am Cracker Jill Contest, and win cash prizes of $5,000, plus, the Grand Prize winner will win a free trip to Women’s Sports Foundation 2023 Annual Salute to Women in Sports, along with the crowning title of “I Am Cracker Jill” of the future. Enter to win a trip and free cash prizes now!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://www.crackerjill.com/

Limit: The eligible entrants should be female and 15 to 24 years old at the time of entry. There is a limit of 1 Entry per person during the Contest Period.

How to Enter Frito-Lay I Am Cracker Jill Contest
Visit CrackerJill.com and complete and properly submit the registration form and questionnaire.

I Am Cracker Jill Contest Winner Selection
The first round of contest judging to determine 20 semi-finalists- Entries will be judged based on the following judging criteria:

Relevance to Contest theme – young aspiring, accomplished female athlete (30%)
Perseverance/Inspiring Story (30%)
Leadership (20%)
Impact of Award (20%)
The Second round of contest judging to determine 8 Finalists and 1 Grand Prize winner- The Semi-Finalists will be asked to submit a video answering a series of questions. Video format, length, questions to be answered and other instructions will be provided to Semi-Finalists at the time of notifying such individuals of their potential Semi-Finalist status. Then Videos will be judged by the Panel based on the following judging criteria:

Ability to tell their story in a clear and compelling way to inspire other female athletes (40%)
Relevance to Contest theme (as described above) (20%)
Perseverance/Inspiring Story (20%)
Leadership (20%)
The Grand Prize Winner and Finalists will be determined and notified on or around June 5, 2023.

Frito-Lay I Am Cracker Jill Contest Prizes
1 Grand Prize: The winner will win a trip to the Women’s Sports Foundation 2023 Annual Salute to Women in Sports- opportunity for their name and likeness featured on a new Cracker Jill® bag (Bag Feature); and a $5,000 award. The Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation for 2 to New York, NY; 2 nights standard double-occupancy (one room) hotel accommodations; and 2 reserved seats at the Annual Salute; and $500 which may be used towards meals and ground transportation while on the Trip (ARV: $21,600).
8 Finalist Prizes: Each winner will win a $5,000.00 award and $3,000.00 which may be used towards any tax liability associated with the Finalist Prize (ARV: $8,000 each).