Outdoor enthusiasts who relish endeavors like trail riding, mud bogging, and cliff crawling are big buffs of off-road vehicles. Ford Bronco is arguably the most frightening off-road vehicle, whether it's trudging through treacherous forest trails or idling up to Wendy's drive-through. Adventure junkies love them for their sturdy designs and off-road capabilities. Ready for an intriguing, heart-pounding adventure experience with your own 2023 Ford Bronco Sport Big Band, the most economical model, and elevate your outdoor adventures to the next level. In addition, take an idyllic weekend break and receive free gift cards to make your experience even more fascinating. These all things will serve on your plate for free through My ALON Fuel Speed Ahead 2023 Sweepstakes. Nothing to lose, so register today for this significant winning possibility.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://myalon.com/instantwin2023/

Limit: It is open only for the legal residents of TN, TX, AZ, AR, LA, NM, NC, OK, and SC. Entrants must be at least 18 years old or older at the time of entry. They can get only one sweepstakes entry and one instant win game play during the promotion period.

How to Enter in Delek/Alon Fuel Speed Ahead Instant-Win Game and Sweepstakes:
QR Code: Just scan the promotion QR code found on the promotion point of purchase advertising or text any keyword found in promotion advertising materials to 48785, during the promotion period and complete and submit the entry form. After that, you will receive a gameplay page and a text message with the gameplay unique code. Enter the game code on the gameplay page to play the instant-win game. If an instant-win prize message is displayed, follow the directions to claim your prize. If a non-winner message is displayed, you will acquire one entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the Grand Prize.

Each registered user can get one gameplay per week during the promotion period.

Online: Directly, visit myalon.com/instantwin2023 and just fill out the official entry form with all requested details to receive an entry into the promotion.

Fuel Speed Ahead Instant-Win Game and Sweepstakes Winners Selection:
Sweepstakes winners will be selected randomly on or about September 7, 2023, from among all eligible entries received during the promotion period.

My Alon Instant-Win Game and Sweepstakes 2023 Prizes:
My Alon Sweepstakes Prizes:

(1) Grand Prize: Winner will receive a 2023 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend, including vehicle title, registration, taxes, and dealer preparation costs. (ARV: $40000)

(2) First Prizes: Each winner will receive a weekend getaway for two (2), including round trip Economy Class air travel within the continental US, two (2) nights lodging (1 room, double occupancy), and $200 spending money. (ARV: $2500 for each)

My Alon Instant-Win Game Prizes:

(100) Second Prizes: Each winner will receive a $25 gift card of the winner’s choice from among available retailers.

(3000) Third Prizes: Each winner will get a $5 gift card of the winner’s choice from among available retailers.