Get ready to say "I do" to the ultimate movie sweepstakes of the season – the Haig's My Big Fat Greek Wedding Giveaway!

You and up to 20 of your nearest and dearest could step into your very own private screening of My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 – a cinematic celebration of love, family, and laughter!

But the festivities still have more savoring treats to extend your cherishing moments, savor the delightful flavors of Haig's Dip Delicacies with a generous 3-month supply of free dips, making your movie night a truly indulgent affair. Plus, as the icing on the wedding cake, you could also win up to $100 VISA gift cards to add a sprinkle of excitement to your special day! How about that?!

As wedding season approaches, what could be more perfect than gathering your loved ones for an unforgettable movie night? With This movie giveaway you could win the chance to host a FREE movie screening of My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3, creating memories that will warm your heart for years to come! Lit up your movie passion by winning free movie tickets, along with endless supplies of free Haig’s dips for 3 months and a joyous shopping experience with free Visa gift Cards up to $500!

Hurry up to catch the surprising twist and twirls of the wedding day celebration in the movie!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://www.haigs.com/greekwedding

Limit: Open to 47 continental United States or the District of Columbia (Ex. Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands), who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. There is a limit of 1 entry per person.

How to Enter Haig's My Big Fat Greek Wedding Giveaway
Visit haigs.com/greekwedding click on the Sweepstakes link, and follow the provided instructions to complete and thereafter submit the entry form, which includes your full name, email address, and telephone number.

Haig's My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 Private Screening Winner Selection
Potential winners will be selected on or about, August 28, 2023, from all the eligible entries received by a random drawing.

Haig's My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 Private Screening Prizes
1 Grand Prize: The winner will receive the following:

Private Advanced Screening of the feature film, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 in the Grand Prize Winners Hometown for up to 20 people (ERV: $1,500);
3-month supply of Haig’s Delicacies Dips (24 dips, ERV: $95.76);
$100 VISAź Gift Card (ERV: $100).
3 First Prizes: Each winner will receive the following:

2-Pack of single admission run of engagement tickets, redeemable at any major movie theatre in the United States (ERV: $40);
8-pack variety of Haig’s Dip Delicacies (8 dips, ERV: $31.92); and
$25 VISAź Gift Card (ERV: $25).