Claim Money in a New $245 Million Class Action Settlement for Epic Games Fortnite. This lawsuit alleges that Epic Games charged gamers for unwanted items, allowed children to make credit card purchases & locked the accounts of consumers who disputed these unwanted charges Read below on how you can claim your cash before the deadline.

Do I Qualify?
If you were charged in-game currency for items you didn’t want between January 2017 and September 2022, individuals whose children made charges to their credit card through Epic Games without their knowledge between January 2017 and November 2018 and those whose accounts were locked between January 2017 and September 2022 after they complained to their credit card company about wrongful charges.

How Much will I Receive?
Those who qualify, can file a claim to receive cash refunds for Fortnite purchases. Refund estimates are not available at this time, but payment amounts will vary based on the number of claims filed & the damages claimed. However, you will need to provide your Epic Games account information.

How Do I Submit a Claim?
Go here to submit your claims online by 1/17/24 date.

Remember to only submit honest claims.