Gear up for a snacking revolution with the 2024 Snack Strong Oikos Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes, your ticket to a winning game day experience!

Every snack is a chance to score big! Instantly win Fanatics Gift Cards to deck yourself out in the latest sports gear, making you the ultimate fan on game day.

But the excitement doesn't stop there! By participating, you're in the running for the Grand Prize – a Home Theater that will transform your living space into the ultimate sports sanctuary. Imagine the immersive thrill of watching your favorite teams on a top-of-the-line screen with crystal-clear sound.

Enter today and elevate your game day ritual, indulge in delicious Oikos snacks, and turn every snacking moment into a potential victory. Don't miss your shot – enter now and amplify your game day joy!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER: https://holdmyoikos.actv8me.com/

Limit: Daily, one game play and one sweepstakes entry is allowed per eligible person. entrant must be reached at the age of majority in their province during the promotion period.

How to Enter in 2024 Snack Strong Oikos Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes:
Head over to holdmyoikos.actv8me.com and breeze through the on-screen instructions to effortlessly fill out and submit the registration form with your first name, last name, and a valid email address. Once you've nailed that, dive into the fun part – follow the on-screen prompts to choose your absolute favorite flavor for a delightful entertainment experience. After you've made your flavor selection, brace yourself for an on-screen win/lose notification that could potentially crown you as a Game winner!

Upon successful completion of a Game Play and display of a win/lose on-screen notification, you automatically will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes

Hold My Oikos Sweepstakes Drawing:
One sweepstakes prize winner will be selected via random drawing on or about March 1, 2024 from all eligible entries.

2024 Snack Strong Oikos Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes Prizes:
One sweepstakes prize winner will win a 55” LG 4K UHD Smart television, soundbar, and mini-refrigerator. (ARV: $1228.84)

575 Instant Win Prizes:

500 winners will win $25 Fanatics.com Gift Card.

75 winners will win $50 Fanatics.com Gift Card.