Close

Administrator

Status
    Thumbs up Free Fusion Glue

The original thread for this offer is marked dead. It looks like it is alive again if you make the correct choices.

When it asks "Were did you see the promotion for a free bottle of LIQUID FUSION glue?" you have to select Home Companion Magazine. If you choose either of the other options it will tell you that the promotion is over.
    "CONGRATULATIONS! You can expect your free bottle of Liquid Fusion to arrive within 2 to 3 weeks. Along with your free bottle of Liquid Fusion, you will also find a card with instructions on how to earn additional incentives by providing feedback on your experience with Liquid Fusion Glue. We thank you for participating, and look forward to hearing your feedback!"

LINK

baqtpie

Star Thank You all

I just wanted to Thank all the hard working people that make this site possible. Also for the few that have a problme with it they are just ungratful and I fell all they want is something for nothing. So on my behalf Thank You again and keep up the great job, it is not easy finding some of these things and if you need my help you have my e-mail.:p

aabcd2395

Exclamation Thank you!

Thank you for understanding this fact "pie".

Some of these are not easy to find. I have contributed a lot and I feel as though some members hate it.

chiquita55

Nope, doesn't work. Doesn't give you the chance to choose the option of the Home Campanion. It tells you to click here for free bottle of glue and then immediately tells you they are all gone.

deeann1954

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by chiquita55 View Post
    Nope, doesn't work. Doesn't give you the chance to choose the option of the Home Campanion. It tells you to click here for free bottle of glue and then immediately tells you they are all gone.
    same here.. does not give any options.
    guess they went fast.