Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by queenbts View Post
    I'd Like to try this. I've never done it before...so let me know what I need to do. Thanks
    Start by sending your name and address to SandySue210 by private message. I'll get together some instructions and ground rules when we see if we have enough interest.

Thanks for posting!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Learner

Status

I have rebate queens name & add., and I have Ryan's Moms. Ryans Mom, I'll start by sending you some coupons, Dolores. Just give me your ISO list (coupons that you use and would like to receive), and I'll get some out to you as soon as I receive it. Rebate queen, please let me know if you want to receive, I have your address, but I also need your ISO list. Thirdly, queenbts, all you have to do is send me your name and address, and your ISO (that simply means "in search of"). Any others interested in this, simply send me the same info. You are not obligated to do this forever, and all it takes from you is a stamp! Let's get this coupon party started!! SandySue from New York. Have a good weekend!

Guru

Status

Are we going to do this the usual way where you send to me, I take some and add at least as many, then I send them to Dawn who does the same and then sends them to the next person and eventually getting them around to you again? Then if too many people want to participate, we start a second train?

I was also thinking that we could post an ISO list right here and if our needs change, just edit that one post to reflect our current needs. What do you think?
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Learner

Status

Hi Dolores, Right now, I'm not too worried about having to start a second train - we're having enough trouble getting this choo-choo started!!! I really don't care how we do it yet, I haven't heard from the other two potentials yet - so whether you want to send me your list or post it here, doesn't matter to me. I'm gonna give you my name & address by private memo when I'm done writing this. I honestly don't get it why people aren't responding, anyway, if you've heard from Dawn privately and she's willing to be in it, then, of course, send it to her - otherwise, we'll just start ourselves for the time being. I also thought that when you make your ISO list, you can be specific, for example - if you eat frozen waffles, but only like "EGGO", specify that. If you eat any brand, say ANY BRAND. That way, if we have coupons for "Aunt Jemima", we can send THEM to someone that doesn't care what brand they are. Also, once this takes off, as I said before, if you've saved up 5 coupons that you're sending out of the same thing, just take a few, so the next person can have a couple. I'll write a "MASTER LIST" of rules and hints also eventually. I don't mind using my printer to get you additional coupons, either. Sometimes, as you know, if you have a printer and use "COUPONS.COM", you're only allowed to get 2, I think, and after that, they'll say that you've reached your limit, unless somebody knows of a way to get more - please share!! SandySue.

The Holy Master

Status

Sorry SandySue210, I was out of town and just saw your post from 6/1 and 6/6.

I'll try to participate and see how it goes. Dolores, you can send it to me.

I don't have much of an ISO list, as there aren't many things that I always buy.

Silk Soymilk
    any cereals
    any yogurt
    any protein bars
    any produce
    Friskies canned cat food
    any dry cat food
    Hellman's mayo
    any bacon
    any flavored liquid coffee creamer
    Smart Ones frozen meals

I'll add to this if I think of anything else...
    Last edited by rebate queen; 06-14-2012 at 07:54 AM.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Guru

Status

My ISO isn't that big either. We're retired and there's only the two of us and a cat.

Kellogg's Special K (Or any non specific Kellogg's coupon)
    Greek Yogurt (Tried it and fell in love!)
    Friskies canned cat food
    Purina One Beyond dry cat food
    Cottonelle Toilet paper and wipes

That's all I can think of off hand. Some of my purchases are made according to if it's on sale and I have a good coupon. For instance, If I need pancake mix and Krusteaz is on sale for a fantastic price and I have a coupon, that's what I'll get. But it could just as easily be Aunt Jemima, Hungry Jack or store brand.

I have already been cutting out and saving all of the coupons from the Sunday inserts and other places that I won't use. It's probably time for me to go through and clean out the expired ones. I had another thought too. We could have coupons from others' ISOs mailed as well as printing them and when they come add them to the train.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Learner

Status

I THINK I just sent you both a private message - I don't see it here - so, I guess that's the good news! San.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Mom View Post
    My ISO isn't that big either. We're retired and there's only the two of us and a cat.

Kellogg's Special K (Or any non specific Kellogg's coupon)
    Greek Yogurt (Tried it and fell in love!)
    Friskies canned cat food
    Purina One Beyond dry cat food
    Cottonelle Toilet paper and wipes

That's all I can think of off hand. Some of my purchases are made according to if it's on sale and I have a good coupon. For instance, If I need pancake mix and Krusteaz is on sale for a fantastic price and I have a coupon, that's what I'll get. But it could just as easily be Aunt Jemima, Hungry Jack or store brand.
    I have already been cutting out and saving all of the coupons from the Sunday inserts and other places that I won't use. It's probably time for me to go through and clean out the expired ones. I had another thought too. We could have coupons from others' ISOs mailed as well as printing them and when they come add them to the train.
    This is how I make most of my purchases. That's why it's kinda hard to do a coupon train for me. I don't really know which ones I'm gonna need. It's hard to figure out which ones to give away when you don't know....

Learner

Status

All right, everyone. Just sent Dawn and Dolores my private messages with my info. Anyone else, just send me your info! I also thought that you should put down the stores that you frequent - supermarkets, clubs, drugstores, etc. I go to ShopRite, sometimes Stop 'n'Shop, sometimes Waldbaums. Always in CVS!! The reason I'm mentioning this, occasionally I'll see coupons that are valid at Publix, Kroger, - never hear of them. I also don't belong to Costco, BJ's, or any of those big club stores. Also, go to Walmart a lot, but mine doesn't have TOO much food, mostly other items - personal things, cat and dog food. All right, that's it for now - once again I'm going to bed at 5:00 A.M.!! Goodnight. Sandy.

Guru

Status

I'm out in the boonies. The only stores here are Kroger and a Walmart Super Center and, of course, a CVS. :sigh: To shop anywhere else I have to go into Marion, starting at 16 miles to get to anything, or Mansfield, starting at 22 miles away. I LOVE Meijer, I used to shop there for groceries almost exclusively before I moved out here. Even for a milk or bread run!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast