Wendy's Fry For All (the ???Instant Win Game???) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry

Prizes:
18 APPLE iPAD?® PRIZES: Approximate Retail Value (???ARV???): $499.
18 XBOX?® KINECT PRIZES: ARV: $400. Sponsor will determine the model and all other features of the Xbox?®.
16)HOME THEATER SYSTEM PRIZES: Sponsor will determine all of the features of the home theater system in its sole discretion. ARV: $270.
14 NINTENDO WII?® PRIZES: Sponsor will determine all features and the model of the Nintendo Wii?® in its sole discretion. ARV: $200.
48 FLIP VIDEO CAMERA?® PRIZES: Sponsor will determine all features of the Flip Video Camera?® in its sole discretion including model and color. ARV: $200.
64 APPLE iPOD?® PRIZES: ARV: $49.
2,500 WENDY'S GIFT CARD PRIZES: Wendy's $5 Gift Card. ARV: $5.

Limit: One (1) Wendy's Gift Card and one (1) other Instant Win prize per person.

http://www.facebook.com/wendys?v=app_170325919654059

We each need to take fries from each others boxes of fries. I already posted to my wall (Lois Jones) so come join me so more of us can win. I already printed 2 coupons for free fries without any additional purchase.