Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Wish all us ladies could get together-NOW that would be a REAL Coffee Club !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Novice

Status

Awesome!!! Good for you!

The Holy Master

Status

We wanted to update you on the status of your application to host a COFFEE-MATE Caf? Party on FREE FLAVOR FRIDAY.

At this time, you have been placed on the wait list for the COFFEE-MATE Caf? Party. This is not an approval, but confirms that your application is still in consideration depending on availability of the kit you selected. We will be in touch within the next few days to update your status.

If you have questions, please email us at [email protected] (or you can reply to this email).

We very much appreciate your continued interest and enthusiasm.

Sincerely,

Rachel
    Free Flavor Friday Team Leader
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Apprentice

Status

I haven't heard anything yet. Checked status and it said still reviewing and will let you know soon.

Novice

Status

Where do you go to check the status? I haven't heard anything yet either.

Teacher

Status

Way to go Deb!! Glad you got it. Hoping yours comes through too Dawn.

Haven't heard anything myself. Guessing since today was the day they would let us know I am not in the running. Oh well. There will be others!!

Teacher

Status

Well I spoke too soon. Just got this e-mail: Not even the waiting list . Whaaaa! LOL!!

Thank you so much for applying to host a COFFEE-MATE Caf? Party on FREE FLAVOR FRIDAY. We appreciate your interest and enthusiasm and wish that we had enough party kits to give to all of our fans. Unfortunately, there were limited amounts, and we are unable to provide you with one at this time.

However, you can still celebrate FREE FLAVOR FRIDAY on February 4th with your friends, family or co-workers. Visit the Caf? party site for more information.

If you have questions, please email us at [email protected] (or you can reply to this email).

Thanks so much for your interest and support. And be on the look-out for more exclusive opportunities on our Facebook page.

Sincerely,

Rachel
    COFFEE-MATE Caf? Party Leader

Novice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    We wanted to update you on the status of your application to host a COFFEE-MATE Caf? Party on FREE FLAVOR FRIDAY.

At this time, you have been placed on the wait list for the COFFEE-MATE Caf? Party. This is not an approval, but confirms that your application is still in consideration depending on availability of the kit you selected. We will be in touch within the next few days to update your status.

We very much appreciate your continued interest and enthusiasm.

Sincerely,

Rachel
    Free Flavor Friday Team Leader
    I got this same message today. I guess they are waiting for others to confirm. Did you chose the office party?

Novice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by aburgstede View Post
    I got this same message today. I guess they are waiting for others to confirm. Did you chose the office party?
    And I just got the email saying I was declined. Oh well, it was really more for the peeps at work than for myself...

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by aburgstede View Post
    And I just got the email saying I was declined. Oh well, it was really more for the peeps at work than for myself...
    Same here

Thank you so much for applying to host a COFFEE-MATE Caf? Party on FREE FLAVOR FRIDAY. We appreciate your interest and enthusiasm and wish that we had enough party kits to give to all of our fans. Unfortunately, there were limited amounts, and we are unable to provide you with one at this time.

However, you can still celebrate FREE FLAVOR FRIDAY on February 4th with your friends, family or co-workers. Visit the Caf? party site for more information.

Thanks so much for your interest and support. And be on the look-out for more exclusive opportunities on our Facebook page.

Sincerely,

Rachel
    COFFEE-MATE Caf? Party Leader
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast